Bill Murray and The Life Aquatic (Ping: Jordy)
Will Dockery
2019-04-03 19:03:54 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nMjMhu2bbR4/Vp6b2mTNAAAJ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_Aquatic_with_Steve_Zissou
Bill Murray in some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic.

Yes, the red cap is cool as hell, and the beard is better with a little
trim...

"But are we not men?"

Beards do grow every day on grown men living the epic.

:)
General Zod
2019-04-03 21:11:07 UTC
http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
Fabulous movie...............
Will Dockery
2019-04-17 10:38:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_Aquatic_with_Steve_Zissou
Bill Murray in some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic.
http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
Yes, the red cap is cool as hell, and the beard is better with a little
trim...
"But are we not men?"
Beards do grow every day on grown men living the epic.
:)
====
bill murry is the best...I'll have to check netflix and prime to see if it's showing.hell...i'm sure the library has it.
"son of a bitch..i'm sick of these dolphins."~bm
Hey G.D. here's a sampler:

http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk

"Just put together some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic..."
General Zod
Fabulous film......
Michael Pendragon
I'm beginning to realize that its "cult" following is made up primarily of pissbums.
General Zod
2019-04-18 03:59:25 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by General Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_Aquatic_with_Steve_Zissou
Bill Murray in some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic.
http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
Yes, the red cap is cool as hell, and the beard is better with a little
trim...
"But are we not men?"
Beards do grow every day on grown men living the epic.
:)
====
bill murry is the best...I'll have to check netflix and prime to see if it's showing.hell...i'm sure the library has it.
"son of a bitch..i'm sick of these dolphins."~bm
http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
"Just put together some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic..."
Fabulous film......
I'm beginning to realize
That you are a scumbag troll?

Good call....
Will-Dockery
2024-05-11 18:25:45 UTC
Post by General Zod
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 3:04:02 PM UTC-4, Will Docker
wrote
Post by General Zod
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_Aquatic_with_Steve_Zisso
Bill Murray in some of the memorable moments from The Lif
Aquatic
Post by General Zod

Yes, the red cap is cool as hell, and the beard is better with
littl
Post by General Zod
trim..
"But are we not men?
Beards do grow every day on grown men living the epic
Fabulous movie..............
Agreed

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=659629832#65962983

Rex Entwhistle
Hard to go wrong with Bill Murray..
Zod The Mighty
Outstanding film....
General Zod
2019-11-13 01:19:52 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
zodthemighty1 wrote on Fri, 08 November 2019 00:25
Post by General Zod
Post by Will Dockery
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nMjMhu2bbR4/Vp6b2mTNAAAJ
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_Aquatic_with_Steve_Zissou
Bill Murray in some of the memorable moments from The Life Aquatic.
http://youtu.be/SPSqRmk3WSk
Yes, the red cap is cool as hell, and the beard is better with a little
trim...
"But are we not men?"
Beards do grow every day on grown men living the epic.
:)
Very good film indeed.....
http://youtu.be/p7yoT-XOGg8
The Life Aquatic - Seu Jorg
Good find, Zod.
I thank...
Poetry Dude
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 00:55:15 UTC
Bill Murray fans, mostly.
j***@gmail.com
2019-07-26 21:05:42 UTC
Don’t believe I’ve seen it Will, but do love other Bill Murray movies... 🙏☺️
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-26 21:23:20 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Don’t believe I’ve seen it Will, but do love other Bill Murray movies... 🙏☺️
It is a great film Jordy.....

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou | Original Trailer [HD] | Coolidge Corner Theatre
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-28 04:57:44 UTC
It is worth seeking out J.D.
j***@gmail.com
2019-07-28 06:32:33 UTC
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-14 02:39:03 UTC
Thanks Rex! 🙏☺️

JD Chase
2019-11-15 15:50:45 UTC
ME
2019-11-15 16:33:44 UTC
Hello my friends 😊❤️
Hello 😃😜 issac.
How’s it goin?!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-15 20:43:30 UTC
JD Chase wrote on Fri, 15 November 2019 15:50
Hello my friends 😊❤️
Hi....!
Will Dockery
2019-07-30 09:14:32 UTC