Under the Radar --- Will Dockery
2019-08-01 23:12:17 UTC
A good one to play in honor of our fallen friends Jerry and Stephan.....

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will?source=artistProfile

Under the Radar (For Sam Singer) / Will Dockery

"...Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. Individually, we are a dozen-...or-so musical merry pranksters who rotate in and out of the lineup at different venues. Collectively we are The Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever. It's kind of like the Baseball Hall-of-Fame, only you can't get kicked out for gambling..." -Dennis Beck
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-08-01 23:37:31 UTC
A good one to play in honor of our fallen friends Jerry and Stephan.....
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will?source=artistProfile
Under the Radar (For Sam Singer) / Will Dockery
...and this is what will play for you

General Zod
2019-08-01 23:39:19 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by General Zod
A good one to play in honor of our fallen friends Jerry and Stephan.....
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will?source=artistProfile
Under the Radar (For Sam Singer) / Will Dockery
...and this is what
Hello Mr. Rochester...............

Where those poems of yours...?
Edward Rochester Esq.
Go right ahead drunk toad...I'll follow you up..
General Zod
2019-08-01 23:56:25 UTC
I posted a dozen poems here already....

Your turn now....

Mr. Rochester......!!
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 00:52:54 UTC
A good one to play in honor of our fallen friends Jerry and Stephan.....
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will?source=artistProfile
Under the Radar (For Sam Singer) / Will Dockery
"...Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. Individually, we are a dozen-...or-so musical merry pranksters who rotate in and out of the lineup at different venues. Collectively we are The Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever. It's kind of like the Baseball Hall-of-Fame, only you can't get kicked out for gambling..." -Dennis Beck
Thanks for the nod, Rex.

"Nod" doesn't rhyme with "Rex." Hmm... what word could we possibly substitute...?
Edward Rochester Esq.
SEX
The Real General Zod
You are truly a demented fool......
General Zod
So ye figured that out did ye....?
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 03:23:48 UTC
I opted for "thanks for the postive hex".

2019-08-02 03:28:32 UTC
I opted for "thanks for the postive hex".
Think harder. I'm sure you can come up something more fitting.
Rex Warner Jr.
2019-08-02 03:42:38 UTC
Oh, shut the fuck up, Pendragon....
NancyGene
2019-08-02 11:49:53 UTC
I opted for "thanks for the postive hex".
;)
You meant to type: "thanks for the positive HIV."
George J. Dance
2019-08-12 09:43:48 UTC
No, imbecile: HIV does not rhyme with Rex, either.
NancyGene
No, numpty, Will was trying to be honest (hard for him to do) and didn't need to rhyme his diagnosis.
Will Dockery
2019-08-12 17:23:44 UTC
I opted for "thanks for the postive hex".
;)
You meant to type: "thanks for the positive HIV."
No, imbecile: HIV does not rhyme with Rex, either.
Typical Nancy G. garbage, and a good example of why it doesn't belong on the Facebook poetry group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/
Rex Hunter Jr.

Nancy G. is a lying fool and belongs on none of these groups......
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-13 23:44:04 UTC
I opted for "thanks for the postive hex".
;)
You meant to type: "thanks for the positive HIV."
No, imbecile: HIV does not rhyme with Rex, either.
What a fool NG is.........

Will Dockery
2019-08-02 03:31:26 UTC
The rhyme was just a coincidence anyhow.

2019-08-02 03:36:02 UTC
The rhyme was just a coincidence anyhow.
You're not thinking very hard.
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 03:38:40 UTC
Dealing with knee jerk trolls such as you, why should I, Pendragon?

2019-08-02 03:41:49 UTC
Dealing with knee jerk trolls such as you, why should I, Pendragon?
You're right... why should you think?

After all, you've gotten along so well without it for the past 61 years.
Rex Warner Jr.
2019-08-02 03:46:41 UTC
You're right... why should you think
Like you, fool, you don't even think hard enough to write any new poetry....
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 13:52:56 UTC
Dealing with knee jerk trolls such as you, why should I, Pendragon?
You're right... why should you think?
After all
After all, you and your fellow trolls sure don't waste any time on such an activity, obviously.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 14:11:00 UTC
The sum of the square roots
<snip>

Good, now Playgrounds Magazine, with a circulation of 10,000 copies er month for nearly twenty years (with a poem and a column from me in each issue, each month), is how many millions of copies, again?

2019-08-02 14:34:12 UTC
If you tell me the average number of pages per issue, I'll give you an estimate on the number of fish potentially wrapped over the course of its run.
Will Dockery
2019-08-02 14:37:09 UTC
Good, now Playgrounds Magazine, with a circulation of 10,000 copies er month for nearly twenty years (with a poem and a column from me in each issue, each month), is how many millions of copies, again?
If you tell me the average number of pages per issue
https://issuu.com/willdockery

Follow the link for several sample issues of Playgrounds Magazine... have fun.

:)
Rex Warren Jr.
2019-08-03 04:06:18 UTC
The sum of the square roots
<snip>
Good, now Playgrounds Magazine, with a circulation of 10,000 copies er month for nearly twenty years (with a poem and a column from me in each issue, each month), is how many millions of copies, again?
:)
Take the pass along factor as well....

A great number of people may read the same issue of time.....
Rex Warren Jr.
2019-08-02 21:44:48 UTC
You nailed it Doc.......
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-12 08:28:44 UTC
A good one to play in honor of our fallen friends Jerry and Stephan.....
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will?source=artistProfile
Under the Radar (For Sam Singer) / Will Dockery
"...Shadowville All-Stars provide the musical canvas for the word paintings of Will Dockery, the Poet Laureate of Shadowville. Individually, we are a dozen-...or-so musical merry pranksters who rotate in and out of the lineup at different venues. Collectively we are The Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever. It's kind of like the Baseball Hall-of-Fame, only you can't get kicked out for gambling..." -Dennis Beck
Geno is outstanding on the flute here.....