September Equinox / Will Dockery
2019-09-25 21:31:46 UTC

2019-09-25 21:43:06 UTC
2019-09-26 02:16:20 UTC

2019-09-26 03:57:32 UTC

2019-09-26 05:19:35 UTC
2019-09-26 12:40:13 UTC

2019-09-25 22:08:19 UTC
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-25 23:28:59 UTC
andrew liebling wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 22:08
Post by Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Hello Andrew............... I know you from Facebook....................
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-25 22:53:07 UTC
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
General Zod
2019-09-25 23:46:35 UTC
Ha ha ha...........
Will Dockery
2019-09-26 14:43:26 UTC
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
Here's the Instagram version:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23exQig35N/
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-26 17:06:04 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 22:53
I swear, Pastor Corey, sometimes you look like a dingbat....
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-25 23:11:33 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-25 23:12:28 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-26 13:25:08 UTC
ozarknotailsmanx wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 23:12
Post by Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Looks like another Google Groups glitch......
Michael Pendragon
All of Will's poetry reads that way.
Will Dockery
2019-09-26 14:09:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Thanks for reading and commenting.

Why do YOU lie so much?
Michael Pendragon
Will's poetry reads like something that's been run through Babel Fish a few too many times.
General Zod
I see why Doc notes that you lack understanding of modern poetry.....
Michael Pendragon
Even modern poets laugh at Will's swill.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 12:40:28 UTC
What do modern poets have to say
about President Trump's swill, Michael?
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 12:58:39 UTC

Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:28:10 UTC
I'm not interested in watching a video.
I'm trying to have a conversation here.
Try to use your own words, Michael. If
you can defend this President's actions,
please do. He needs someone who can.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 13:43:16 UTC
I'm not interested in watching a video.
I'm trying to have a conversation here.
Try to use your own words, Michael. If
you can defend this President's actions,
please do. He needs someone who can.
It's a video of a modern poem on the election of President Trump by a modern poet.

And, since the modern poet in question is my humble self, I was using my own words.

You had asked what modern poets have to say about President Trump, and my poem is an example of what one modern poet has to say.

As to a defense of President Trump's actions, what do you think he did that is so terrible as to require a defense? All I see are a bunch of Butt-Hurts raising another stink.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:53:38 UTC
Humble self? Seriously, Michael? Butt-Hurts?
I'm a Democrat, Michael. I'm not your enemy,
and I'm certainly not butt-hurt. Whenever you
want to have an honest discussion, let me know.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:03:10 UTC
Humble self? Seriously, Michael? Butt-Hurts?
I'm a Democrat, Michael. I'm not your enemy,
and I'm certainly not butt-hurt. Whenever you
want to have an honest discussion, let me know.
"Butt-Hurt" is Pendragonian for "Democrat" (a.k.a., "Democ-rat"). And since you admit to being a Democrat, you shouldn't get your butt all hurt over my having assigned you to that party.

And you certainly are butt-hurt. Your actions here betray you as such. Rather than support our elected official, you join your fellow Butt-Hurts in clamoring for his impeachment.

The American people dropped a (White) House on Hillary's head. Deal with it.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:13:12 UTC
My actions here are simply my commentary, my words,
which you may, of course, characterize as butt-hurt, or
clamoring, or whatever other words you choose. My
words speak for me as your words speak for you, I hope.
I'm a registered Democrat, but I'm not in anybody's gang.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:16:56 UTC
My actions here are simply my commentary, my words,
which you may, of course, characterize as butt-hurt, or
clamoring, or whatever other words you choose. My
words speak for me as your words speak for you, I hope.
I'm a registered Democrat, but I'm not in anybody's gang.
Your words, so far, have been nothing more that empty Butt-Hurt whinings. I'd asked you "what do you think he did that is so terrible as to require a defense?"

You have yet to supply an answer.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:20:22 UTC
He opened his mouth, and spoke.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:25:55 UTC
He opened his mouth, and spoke.
As an American, he has that right.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:36:34 UTC
As President, speaking for other people, he
has to be able to defend his commentary. He's
called the comments of those who speak out
against him "Treason" and "Treasonous" on
numerous occasions. Do you agree with that?
Do you agree that they should be punished?
Do you know what the punishment for Treason is?
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-09-27 14:44:31 UTC
As President, speaking for other people, he
has to be able to defend his commentary.
Which of his comments (specifically) do you believe require his defense -- and why?
Post by Hieronymous Corey
He's
called the comments of those who speak out
against him "Treason" and "Treasonous" on
numerous occasions. Do you agree with that?
I would need to see the specific accusations to answer. In general, I believe that making unwarranted attacks on the President of the United States, and supporting political agenda that is clearly not in the best interest of the United States is treasonous.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Do you agree that they should be punished?
If guilty, certainly.
Surely not half so drastic as it ought to be.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:51:42 UTC
LOL. I guess we can add Treason to the list of words Michael
and the President don't understand. "Treason against the United
States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in
adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Reverend Zod
2019-09-25 23:25:40 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Snappy and good.......
George J. Dance
2019-09-26 19:30:10 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.

For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
Will Dockery
2019-09-26 20:54:33 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.
For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
I have a few poems from 2019 that remain unposted, since they are very personal poems I haven't bothered to post them, since I'm still getting plenty of attacks for poems already posted.

Those will be coming out eventually, as well as the ones that usually come with the change of seasons, Fall being a highly creative time of year for me.
General Zod
2019-09-27 14:33:00 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.
For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
I have a few poems from 2019 that remain unposted, since they are very personal poems I haven't bothered to post them, since I'm still getting plenty of attacks for poems already posted.
I will be coming out eventually
I think you just did, Doc. Everyone here knows we are fuck buds.
General Zod
2019-09-26 23:49:58 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,