For International Workers' Day
Hieronymous Corey
2021-05-01 12:47:06 UTC
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Will Dockery
2021-05-01 15:16:33 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger

Hieronymous Corey
2021-05-01 15:57:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger
http://youtu.be/lU6FsGBi9wI
I.A.T.S.E.

W.Dockery
2021-05-01 20:54:55 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger
http://youtu.be/lU6FsGBi9wI
I.A.T.S.E.
http://youtu.be/8uJVKYsEfmY
Happy Mayday.

:)
Hieronymous Corey
Take a walk.
W.Dockery
I'm getting in about four miles a day walking, at my local park and on the Cardiostride, thanks for asking.
Hieronymous Corey
Who asked?
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 00:17:43 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger
http://youtu.be/lU6FsGBi9wI
I.A.T.S.E.
http://youtu.be/8uJVKYsEfmY
Happy Mayday.
:)
Take a walk.
I'm getting in about four miles a day walking, at my local park and on the Cardiostride, thanks for asking.
Who asked?
Okay, since you brought the subject up, then.

:)
Hieronymous Corey
2021-05-02 00:23:53 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger
http://youtu.be/lU6FsGBi9wI
I.A.T.S.E.
http://youtu.be/8uJVKYsEfmY
Happy Mayday.
:)
Take a walk.
I'm getting in about four miles a day walking, at my local park and on the Cardiostride, thanks for asking.
Who asked?
Okay, since you brought the subject up, then.
:)
But I didn't. I merely wrote 'Take a walk.' For some reason
you felt it necessary to respond the way you did, providing
fundamentally irrelevant information that no one asked for,
and you wonder why people respond to you the way they do.
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 02:29:02 UTC
So I responded that I have been walking, what's to argue about here?
Hieronymous Corey
2021-05-02 10:45:17 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
But I didn't. I merely wrote 'Take a walk.'
So I responded that I have been walking, what's to argue about here?
Nuance, tone, and extenuating circumstances.
The subtleties of interpersonal communication.
Thanks for asking.
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 11:23:15 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
But I didn't. I merely wrote 'Take a walk.'
So I responded that I have been walking, what's to argue about here?
Nuance, tone, and extenuating circumstances.
The subtleties of interpersonal communication.
Thanks for asking.
Okay, you said walk.

I said I do.
Hieronymous Corey
That's not quite how it went, thanks for asking.
W-Dockery
If you say so.
Hieronymous Corey
Yes, if I say so, then it is so, thanks for asking.
Will Dockery
I can say the same about my side also, of course.
Hieronymous Corey
I don’t understand what you mean by your “side”. Also, “thanks for asking”.
Will Dockery

Have a nice day.
Conley Brothers
You far exceed the weight limit of your cheap treadmill. Stop lying. Only a fool would believe a fat slob like you walks any farther than the fridge or or shit trench out back. You can barely climb onto a stage. Us locals look forward to the day you can't do that. It won't be long.
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 05:16:49 UTC
No, the Cardiostride works well, actually, bullshit forger identity thief.
Conley Brothers
2021-05-02 05:42:48 UTC
Where is the lie? The weight limit on that piece of shit treadmill is 250 lbs. You are a morbidly obese slob that is well over that limit. Prove me wrong. You can't. All you can do is snip and deny.
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 05:45:09 UTC
Post by Conley Brothers
The weight limit on that
treadmill is 250 lbs.
You must be mistaken since the Cardiostride works fine for me.
Will Dockery
Okay, so this was only your suggestion, which I replied to.
Hieronymous Corey
Thanks for asking.
jdcha...@gmail.com
You are an interesting character, HC! 😊🍸
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 16:19:05 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
A More Perfect Union
https://www.hieronymous707.com/2019/10/union-man.html
Union Maid (Recorded Live) · Judy Collins And Pete Seeger
http://youtu.be/lU6FsGBi9wI
I.A.T.S.E.
http://youtu.be/8uJVKYsEfmY
Happy Mayday.
:)
Take a walk.
Okay, so this was only your suggestion, which I replied to.
Thanks for asking.
You are an interesting character, HC! 😊🍸
Corey definitely has his moments.

:)
Hieronymous Corey
You may call me Hieronymous.
Zod
Hi Hieronymous....
W-Dockery

:)
General Zod
Love me some Judy Collins...
Conley Brothers
2021-05-02 05:01:15 UTC
Career bums like you and George Sulzbach shouldn't even be commenting in a thread dedicated to people who work for a living.
Will Dockery
2021-05-02 05:05:47 UTC
Career bumsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's funny coming from a troll with nothing except forgery and identity theft to show for himself.

:)
Will-Dockery
2024-05-11 18:25:46 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey