Anne Waldman & Allen Ginsberg / recording of poets
Will Dockery
2016-12-26 16:08:26 UTC
Looking for Hal Frazier's "In The Morning", I found this... Frazier is of course the final part, but also included are poets Allen Ginsberg and Anne Waldman...

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/chillroom/episodes/2014-05-06T15_48_20-07_00

Set list (contains dialogs as well as music): All musical performances by Bob Dylan unless otherwise noted. When I Paint My Masterpiece (with Bob Neuwirth) / Guitar seduction / Allen Ginsberg and children / Gordon Lightfoot-Ballad in Plain D / Abandoned Love / People Get Ready / Oh Sister / unidentified voices-Black Girl / David Blue on Blowin' in the Wind / Blowin' in the Wind (with Joan Baez) / One More Cup of Coffee / Kaw-Liga / Allen Ginsberg-Nurse's Song / Hurricane (first version, with Emmylou Harris) / What Will You Do When Jesus Comes? / Anne Waldman-Fast Speaking Woman / It Ain't Me Babe / I Want You / Allen Ginsberg-Kaddish / Joan Baez-Diamonds & Rust / She Belongs to Me (with Allen Ginsberg reciting Kaddish) / Golden Loom / Rita Mae / Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands / Roger McGuinn-Chestnut Mare / Never Let Me Go (with Joan Baez) / Allen Ginsberg-Kaddish and piano / If You See Her Say Hello / Patty's Gone to Laredo / Tangled Up in Blue / Sara / Idiot Wind / Hal Frazier-In the Morning of My Life
ARTIST for Hire
2016-12-27 22:26:22 UTC
This excellent, I love all these artists.........................
General Zod
2019-10-15 22:27:28 UTC
On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 11:08:27 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
http://youtu.be/vPkVgzUiPt0

Anne Waldman the wake up call of a poet..

and.........

Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-30 14:34:09 UTC
Looking for Hal Frazier's "In The Morning", I found this... Frazier is of course the final part, but also included are poets Allen Ginsberg and Anne Waldman...[/color
http://youtu.be/zmFUOn2UTFc
Revisting this stunning poetic performance......
Z***@none.i2p

More for Pendragon to learn.... ..
General Zod
2019-01-09 00:35:56 UTC
Fabulous collection.............
Will Dockery
Fore the archives.
Zod
Indeed....
Will Dockery
2019-01-09 01:21:08 UTC
Good find, Zod.
General Zod
2019-10-30 23:46:23 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Good find, Zod.
Thnx Doc....
General Zod
2019-01-09 04:49:38 UTC
Wondrous...……………...
General Zod
2019-02-05 00:10:52 UTC

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-02-05 00:23:21 UTC
Post by General Zod
Anne Waldman the wake up call of a poet
Anne Waldman -- together with Patti Smith, Laura Nyro, and Joni Mitchell -- creates tapestries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark
General Zod
2019-02-05 00:25:21 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Post by General Zod
Anne Waldman the wake up call of a poet
Anne Waldman -- together with Patti Smith, Laura Nyro, and Joni Mitchell -- creates tapestries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
This is quite wonderful::::

Anne Waldman -- Uh-Oh Plutonium! (1982)
Zod
2019-05-12 21:44:19 UTC
Good for another view....
Will-Dockery
2024-05-11 18:25:45 UTC
Post by ARTIST for Hire
This excellent, I love all these artists........................
Agreed

This is a response to the post seen at
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=659081880#65908188