Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
Mack A. Damia
2022-12-23 21:53:27 UTC
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."

Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
jdcha...@gmail.com
2022-12-23 22:10:34 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Edward Rochester Esq.
2022-12-23 22:17:24 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
I do hope you were offended when your guy posted a photo of cojoined twins as a slight to NG.

Please remember, I have a picture of your guy that I will not post, considering the disturbing image.
W.Dockery
2022-12-24 05:51:22 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
I do hope you
Welcome back, Senetto.

🙂
ME
2022-12-23 22:25:06 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
jordi’s uncle, I’m amazed that you can be ‘butt hurt’.
But, since you seem to be capable of that, why weren’t you appalled at the malicious language and atrocious video links that Mack hurled at the majority of this group?
I await your reply.

And, I don’t want a reply from will, Mack, dance or zod.
If you can be so offended by our responses to Mack’s attack, then I want to hear from you.
W.Dockery
2022-12-23 22:52:03 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Well put, Jordy, and good evening to you.

Stay warm, 28° here in Columbus Georgia and rapidly dropping again.

🙂
Mack A. Damia
2022-12-23 23:01:12 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Thanks for your support. I just consider the source.

They are "nobodies" with nothing between their ears.

AAMOF, they are amusing twerps.
W-Dockery
2022-12-31 01:09:54 UTC
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Unfortunately, pathetic but true.
Will Dockery
Again, agreed.
Zod
Hi J.C. hope you are having a splendid vacation....!!
General-Zod
Hi J.C. agreed...!
Jordy C
hello there, GZ, thank you
Will Dockery

🙂
Coco DeSockmonkey
2023-01-17 19:02:55 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General-Zod
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hi J.C. agreed...!
Seconded
Isaac corked up Jordy Chase's bunghole,
Chocolate cha-cha'd til morning was nigh;
Gave his nephew a sloppy Picaso
He's a fart knockin', mud packin' guy.
Zod
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
Jordy C
sorry to hear that, GZ
Will Dockery
Good morning, Jordy, I'm not sure if Mack is gone for good, sometimes he goes a while without posting here.
Jordy C
hola Will
Zod
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
Jordy C
hello there
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-11 15:53:12 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was just a wee laddie
He'd pull down his pants for his daddy,
Uncle paid him a call
And buggered him raw
And Jordy cried "Uncle Ike had me."
W.Dockery
2023-01-13 07:54:12 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx
Why do you write such malicious lies and misrepresentations, Michael Pendragon?
General-Zod

Quiet, childish fool....!
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-16 00:28:14 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy wasxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quiet, childish fool....!
Uncle Isaac's an internet troll
Who fingered his nephew's dunghole,
Isaac stuck in his thumb
And made Jordy cum
And cried "Hola, Will -- I'm on a role!"
W.Dockery
2023-01-16 01:38:01 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was
Your bizarre, ongoing fantasies about Jordy are noted, Pendragon.

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-16 05:35:48 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was
Your bizarre, ongoing fantasies about Jordy are noted, Pendragon.
They're intended to be "noted," Donkey.

I'm glad to see that you've enjoyed them.
W-Dockery
2023-01-16 08:24:01 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was
Your bizarre, ongoing fantasies about Jordy are noted, Pendragon.
They're intended to be
Malicious attack posts?

We know.

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-16 17:55:17 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was
Your bizarre, ongoing fantasies about Jordy are noted, Pendragon.
They're intended to be
Malicious attack posts?
We know.
Not at all. They're part of the new system of ethics I've adopted: Tit for Tat.

Isaac had asked me to stop posting about his nephew. And I had asked Isaac to stop making "Hello" posts and spamming youtube links without original comments.

Isaac refused to honor my requests, so I'm refusing to honor his.

Tit for Tat.
W.Dockery
2023-01-16 23:14:11 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
When Jordy was
Your bizarre, ongoing fantasies about Jordy are noted, Pendragon.
They're intended to be
Malicious attack posts?
We know.
Not at all
I didn't expect you to admit it, Pendragon, you shit spewing little monkey boy.

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-16 23:38:09 UTC
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
Funny how you complain about my "malicious" anti-Jordy post... but when I tell you that I'm merely titting Isaac's tat, you immediately post another tat for me to tit.

It's almost is if you *want* me to keep titting Isaac.

Isaac groped little Jordy on Friday
Isaac sucked him off Saturday night
Isaac fucked Jordy six times on Sunday
Yeah, his weekend was going alright.
W-Dockery
2023-01-11 22:26:51 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.

😕
Jordy C
Shalom, Will
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-12 00:26:29 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
😕
Shalom, Will
Isaac had a young nephew named Jordy
Whose tuchus he simply adored, he
Got Jordy to bare it
That he might then share it
And buggered the boy while he roared "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"
W.Dockery
2023-01-12 03:06:39 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom, Will
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.

🙂
Jordy C
Bonjour, Will
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-12 17:25:09 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom, Will
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
🙂
Bonjour, Will
Uncle Isaac didn't care for his mommy,
His classmates found him a bit balmy;
It was said that the lad
Flicked his Bic for his dad:
Now chows on Nephew Jordy's shalomi.
Will Dockery

🙂
Jordy C
hola Will
W.Dockery
2023-01-12 22:18:38 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom, Will
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
Bonjour, Will
Good afternoon, Jordy.
hola Will
Great to see you again, my friend.

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom Will
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-13 03:59:29 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
Uncle Isaac desired little boys
He thought Jordy had exquisite poise
For a boy not yet ten
(He preferred boys to men)
And a man must have what he enjoys.
W-Dockery
2023-01-13 04:13:12 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom, Will
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
hola Will
Great to see you again, my friend.
Shalom Will
Good evening, Jordy.

🙂
Jordy C
bonjour, Will
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-13 13:59:40 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
[...]
Little Jordy was sugar and spice
So his old uncle didn't think twice
About dipping his pole
In young Jordy's piehole,
Boston cream never seemed worth the price
W-Dockery
2023-01-13 15:31:17 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Hi Jordy, yes Mack seemed to be a good fellow....
hello there
Good afternoon, Jordy.
Shalom, Will
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
hola Will
Great to see you again, my friend.
bonjour, Will
Good morning, Jordy.

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom, Will
W.Dockery

🙂
Jordy C
hola Will
Michael Pendragon
W.Dockery
2023-01-14 17:47:04 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
hola Will
Good afternoon, Jordy

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom, Will
Will Dockery
2023-01-14 20:25:33 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
hola Will
Good afternoon, Jordy
Shalom, Will
I hope you're having a great Saturday so far, my friend.

🙂
Jordy C
bonjour, Will
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-14 21:47:11 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hello there my friend, great to see a friendly face here.
hola Will
Good afternoon, Jordy
Shalom, Will
I hope you're having a great Saturday so far, my friend.
🙂
bonjour, Will
Isaac Chase thought that Jordy was cute
'Specially dressed in his new birthday suit,
Isaac squeezed his love handles
Then blew out his candles,
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"
Zod
2023-01-18 21:00:47 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Zod
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Sadly the thugs seem to have driven Mack away, J.C...!
sorry to hear that, GZ
Good DAY to you, kind sir....!

W.Dockery
2023-01-14 22:47:54 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good afternoon Jordy, again, wise words now more than ever.

HTH and HAND.
Jordy C
thank you, Will
Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery
Good evening Jordy, seconded.
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-17 00:04:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good evening Jordy, seconded.
Isaac chased boys when he was a toddler
He chased toddlers when he went school,
He made brownies with them as a young man,
Stirred their pudding until he would drool.
Jordy C
bonjour, Will
W-Dockery
2023-01-17 05:45:02 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good evening Jordy, seconded.
bonjour, Will
Hello again my friend, great to see a friendly face here.

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom, Will
Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery

🙂
Michael Pendragon
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"
Extreme Gamerx
hii
Extreme Gamerx
same to you
ME
Oh for fuck’s sake, another suck puppet for will. you
Will Dockery
2023-01-17 21:46:14 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good evening Jordy, seconded.
bonjour, Will
Hello there, my friend.

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-18 00:14:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by ***@gmail.com
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good evening Jordy, seconded.
bonjour, Will
Hello there, my friend.
When Jordan Chasescott was a lad
His Uncle Ike wanted him bad,
With the youth in his sights
Isaac gave up his nights
To baby sit straddling his 'nads.
Will Dockery

🙂
Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom, Will
Michael Pendragon
W.Dockery
2023-01-18 03:32:39 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Again, agreed and seconded, my friend

🙂
Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery
2022-12-23 23:10:24 UTC
Good choice, Mack.
Will Dockery
2022-12-28 08:45:06 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Thanks for your support. I just consider the source.
They are "nobodies" with nothing between their ears.
AAMOF, they are amusing twerps.
You nailed it, Mack.

🙂
Will Dockery
2022-12-29 09:54:37 UTC
Good morning, Mack, great choice.
Will Dockery

🙂
Will Dockery

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-09 13:29:38 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by General-Zod
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hi J.C. agreed...!
hello there, GZ, thank you
Good morning, Jordy.
"Jordy keeps posting a million hellos.
Is he really that friendly, or mentally slow?
I wonder if he's saying that he'd blow a hobo?
Maybe he'll go for a Deep South combo?"
-- Will Dockery, from The Shitholeville Mythos
W.Dockery
2023-01-09 14:05:50 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by General-Zod
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Hi J.C. agreed...!
hello there, GZ, thank you
Good morning, Jordy.
"Jordy keeps
While you continue to post your lies and misrepresentations, Pendragon.

That's no surprise, of course.

HTH and HAND.
W.Dockery
2023-01-13 01:58:10 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
Again, good choice, Mack.

Stop by again soon.
Will Dockery
2023-01-15 07:46:11 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good afternoon Jordy, again, wise words now more than ever.
HTH and HAND.
thank you, Will
Likewise, my friend.

🙂
Jordy C
Shalom Will
Michael Pendragon
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"
W.Dockery
2023-01-15 18:15:13 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good afternoon Jordy, again, wise words now more than ever.
HTH and HAND.
thank you, Will
Likewise, my friend.
Shalom Will
Hello Jordy, great to see you again this afternoon.

🙂
Jordy C
bonjour, Will
Michael Pendragon
Will Dockery
2023-01-16 18:08:32 UTC
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good afternoon Jordy, again, wise words now more than ever.
HTH and HAND.
thank you, Will
Likewise, my friend.
Shalom Will
Hello Jordy, great to see you again this afternoon.
bonjour, Will
Good afternoon, my friend.

🙂
Michael Pendragon

Will Dockery

🙂
Michael Pendragon
2023-01-17 17:35:36 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jordy C
Post by W.Dockery
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you..... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Good afternoon Jordy, again, wise words now more than ever.
HTH and HAND.
thank you, Will
Likewise, my friend.
Shalom Will
Hello Jordy, great to see you again this afternoon.
bonjour, Will
Good afternoon, Jordy.
There's only on "t" in "Sonnet."

Isaac nailed Jordy on summer's day.
Beneath the willow by the backdoor gate:
He squeezed his lovebuds, then he had his way
But quick release cut all too short the date;
Sometime too hot the elder Chase becomes
And often spills his load ere passion's dimm'd;
Where is the joy in picking Jordy's plums
Or planting kisses in his grass untrimm'd
When shorts are cream'd and flaccid members fail?
Thou Jordy's willing, Ike gave up the ghost;
Still discontent, he fondles Jordy's tale,
For tis the ass enamors him the most:
So long as Isaac still has eyes to see,
He'll strap one one and stick it to Jordy.
Will Dockery
2023-01-15 18:21:48 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Yes, again, the skin and ignore policy seems to be the best option at this point.

HTH and HAND.
Will Dockery
2023-01-15 19:05:06 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
hope that your feelings aren't hurt by the disgusting, hateful, nasty, vicious, despicable, mean spirited comments that were directed towards you.... just try to ignore them, as you said, it's really not important, as horrifying and outraegous and appaling as the are...
Yes, again, the skip and ignore policy seems to be the best option at this point.
HTH and HAND.
(Typo corrected)
Michael Pendragon
When one skins somebody, I think they should be responsible for cleaning up the mess. Let's keep AAPC clean.
Will Dockery
2023-01-17 00:53:09 UTC
Post by Mack A. Damia
Dylan Thomas reading "Fern Hill."
http://youtu.be/LBeh_U40Oe8
Sounds mournful, but he is yearning for those days.
Good choice, Mack, stop by and say hello sometimes.

🙂