Angel of Esquiline Hill / Poem by Will Dockery (video)
2017-02-25 00:03:00 UTC
First of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by Robert Wright​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of Jack Snipe​.

Published on Feb 24, 2017

Angel of Esquiline Hill
Poem by Will Dockery
Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe
Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by Rob Wright. For photoshoot information of all events, and needs, contact Rob at:
http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/
©2017 All Rights Reserved

And so it goes.
&
2017-02-25 01:04:18 UTC
http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8
Published on Feb 24, 2017
Angel of Esquiline Hill Poem by Will Dockery Music by Rob Wright and
Jack Snipe Photography (George Sulzbach & Will Dockery) by Rob
Wright. For photoshoot information of all events, and needs, contact
Rob at: http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/ ©2017 All Rights
Reserved
And so it goes.
when you write something you call a poem do you simply drop pants and
defecate onto sheet of paper what is secret to such bad writing what
General Zod
2017-02-25 04:31:27 UTC
This & troll is the lowest level troll yet!
Will Dockery
2017-02-26 01:14:12 UTC
This & troll is the lowest level troll yet!
yeah, & is a real... winner.

Heh.

EBG
No, that would be when George Sulzbach (General Zod) does a "painting".
&
im almost scared to see his crap no pun intended
Will Dockery
2017-02-25 21:37:29 UTC
Well you admit it made you look.
h***@gmail.com
2017-02-25 23:15:32 UTC
Yes, I looked, and I really can't understand most
of what you're singing/saying. The words get lost
in the mechanics of the music. More importantly,
I don't get any true sense of the sentiment you
want to convey, if any. It doesn't make me 'feel'
anything, for you or the song. It makes me 'think'
you want me to think you're all deep, dark and
mysterious when you're really not like that at all.
&
even higheronerous is insulting you dockery get a clue . thats bad
Will Dockery
2017-02-26 00:34:17 UTC
Yes, I looked, and I really can't understand most of what you're
singing/saying. The words get lost in the mechanics of the music.
More importantly, I don't get any true sense of the sentiment you
want to convey, if any. It doesn't make me 'feel' anything, for you
or the song. It makes me 'think' you want me to think you're all
deep, dark and mysterious when you're really not like that at all.
even higheronerous is insulting you dockery get a clue . thats bad

You need the clue, &...

This is a poetry board, you mistake honest critique for insults, and THAT is
bad.

:)
&
2017-02-26 00:46:20 UTC
Post by &
Yes, I looked, and I really can't understand most of what you're
singing/saying. The words get lost in the mechanics of the music.
More importantly, I don't get any true sense of the sentiment you
want to convey, if any. It doesn't make me 'feel' anything, for
you or the song. It makes me 'think' you want me to think you're
all deep, dark and mysterious when you're really not like that at
all.
even higheronerous is insulting you dockery get a clue . thats bad
You need the clue, &...
This is a poetry board, you mistake honest critique for insults, and
THAT is bad.
no i dont dockery you mistake group as one of local weekly rags for
promoting community events for bar gigs and has been crap like yours ,
you suck dockery you dont belong in real poetry circle so go to hell . i win
Will Dockery
2017-02-26 00:32:11 UTC
Corey wrote in message news:ca595872-4da8-4d16-b2c9-***@googlegroups.com...

Yes, I looked, and I really can't understand most
of what you're singing/saying. The words get lost
in the mechanics of the music. More importantly,
I don't get any true sense of the sentiment you
want to convey, if any. It doesn't make me 'feel'
anything, for you or the song. It makes me 'think'
you want me to think you're all deep, dark and
mysterious when you're really not like that at all.

Thanks for having a listen, and interestingly, you have just about the same
opinion of the song as my 17 year old son, Joey.

Any ideas on howI can improve or "fix" this problem?

Change my delivery?
General Zod
2017-02-25 04:28:06 UTC
Oh yeah and thanks for including me in it my friends!
Will Dockery
2017-02-25 08:55:20 UTC
Oh yeah and thanks for including me in it my friends!
Well, Robbie does know how to pick some iconic subjects.

Here's another, Ashlen Fleck, with me, taken last week downtown:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155135024529363&set=a.466959649362.263350.620409362&type=3&theater

Coming soonto a venue... in the local area.

2017-02-25 19:23:42 UTC
It really fit well, G.J.
General Zod
2017-02-25 04:35:08 UTC
Jack Snipe rocking the magic guitar....!
Will Dockery
2017-02-25 08:35:38 UTC
Jack Snipe rocking the magic guitar....!
Oh yeah, apparently Jack Snipe has never hit a bad note.

2017-02-25 19:47:53 UTC
JACK Snipe adds magic to any art project.
Will Dockery
2017-02-26 00:44:07 UTC
First of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by Robert Wright
​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of Jack
Snipe​.
http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8

i thought it sucked

I would expect no les of you.

i am & the great . i win
drive-by
2017-02-26 00:57:26 UTC
First of a series of video portraits of Will Dockery by Robert Wright​. This one also features George Sulzbach​ and the music of Jack Snipe​.
http://youtu.be/st3dbWFKpB8
Published on Feb 24, 2017
Angel of Esquiline Hill
Poem by Will Dockery
Music by Rob Wright and Jack Snipe
http://rwrightphotography.blogspot.com/
©2017 All Rights Reserved
And so it goes.
Music, excellent...why the reverb/echo on your vocal...sing it straight...and I don't know who is mixing, but your vocal should be above the music....are you getting the music and adding your voice...seems it's pieced together.......