Lisa Scarborough's 'Art Lesson'
s***@gmail.com
2018-06-19 02:06:12 UTC
Lisa Scarborough, 'Art Lesson'...?year

Picasso me
do me in blue
do me from scratch
mix me up and
shake me up and
splash me
on to the canvas
my canvas is bare
so paint me
create me
make me
transform me
or peel me and stick me
and wear me like a tattoo
if i'm on your skin
i can't get under it
hang me in your gallery
of masterpieces
just another piece
in your collection

© ??? Lisa Scarborough
reprinted in homage to her dark queen brilliance

Lisa Scarborough can do what PaedoBarney and NaziGene are unable to do: write and create, never lying

STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark
Will Dockery
2018-06-19 02:32:54 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Outstanding, Stephan, I forwarded this on to Lisa, maybe she's come visit us here.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-06-19 06:48:50 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Outstanding, Stephan, I forwarded this on to Lisa, maybe she'll come visit us here.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-06-21 06:54:23 UTC
I sent Lisa your comments, Stephan...

She said thanks but became fed up with this place years ago...
Will Dockery

General Zod
I was around when Lisa wrote this poem, it is 100 percent her.....
Will Dockery
2018-06-30 08:52:55 UTC
Post by General Zod
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Yes, but I was amused at wondering if someone would step forward and try to make a real argument otherwise... never happened.

:)
General Zod
That is true.......
Usenet Editor
Hey George Sulzbach, are you really a drunken hobo meth head like Dockery portrays you or is he just full of shit?
Will Dockery
2018-07-03 14:32:39 UTC
Post by General Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General Zod
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Besides the usual troll types, of course.

:)
George J. Dance
I was half expecting NG to use their "plagiarism software" to search out a poem containing the words "Picasso," "canvas," "paint," et al; but fully happy that it never showed up.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-09 20:23:45 UTC
I'm glad. Is that what you did?
George J. Dance
2018-07-10 21:11:15 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
I'm glad. Is that what you did?
Is what what who did?
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 21:17:15 UTC
Huh? Who did what when?
George J. Dance
2018-07-10 21:21:54 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Huh? Who did what when?
Good questions.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 21:25:22 UTC
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-07-10 23:01:10 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.

Michael Pendragon
2018-07-10 23:34:04 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before, Pick. The synonyms listed in a thesaurus have similar meanings (similar, not the same), and cannot always be used interchangeably.

Continually misusing words like "acumen" only demonstrates your ignorance of how language works.
Will Dockery
2018-07-11 17:33:46 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
Oh, don't be silly, Pen, we see it all the time:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen

"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-11 18:40:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen
"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
How does posting a definition of "acumen" demonstrate that people commonly claim to possess it?

Your reading comprehension skills are deplorable, Will.
Will Dockery
2018-07-11 18:50:42 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen
"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
How does posting a definition of "acumen" demonstrate that people commonly claim to possess it?
Oh, stop playing stupid, Michael... try to stay off your troll mode.

;)
ME
2018-07-11 18:58:52 UTC
Damn. I have that gift.
Now I know what to call my intuitive
Perception of situations.
Michael Pendragon
Find me a quote where someone (other than Pick) says "I possess acumen."
Will Dockery
2018-07-12 00:04:11 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen
"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
How does posting a definition of "acumen" demonstrate that people commonly claim to possess it?
Oh, stop playing stupid, Michael... try to stay off your troll mode.
Find me a quote where someone (other than Pick) says "I possess acumen."
Okay, but Stephan didn't actually write that, have a look:

:)
ME
2018-07-12 00:11:23 UTC
No. Pick made that nasty comment to Corey.
Maybe pick can explain why he made that comment.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-07-12 00:18:57 UTC
Post by ME
No. Pick made that nasty comment to Corey.
Maybe pick can explain why he made that comment.
Shalom & Erev tov, Quacker...so that I could be assured you try to read, and understand, the underlying 'nasty'-ness of your existence.

Michael Pendragon
2018-07-12 02:45:49 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen
"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
How does posting a definition of "acumen" demonstrate that people commonly claim to possess it?
Oh, stop playing stupid, Michael... try to stay off your troll mode.
Find me a quote where someone (other than Pick) says "I possess acumen."
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
He wrote "I am not impressed with your claims of acumen."

I responded that one does not claim to possess acumen.

Acumen requires a descriptive modifier. For instance: I used my *literary* acumen to best Will in an argument.

Pick pulled the word, "acumen," out of a thesaurus.

He next looked up the definition: "Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."

He then went on to misuse the word grammatically.

And, as I'd stated earlier:

Will Dockery
2018-07-12 00:40:16 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/acumen
"Keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters..."
How does posting a definition of "acumen" demonstrate that people commonly claim to possess it?
Oh, stop playing stupid, Michael... try to stay off your troll mode.
Find me a quote where someone (other than Pick) says "I possess acumen."
Well, right off the bat I have Dennis Darko:

Dennis Darko - Account Officer - Cardinal Petroleum | LinkedIn
https://gh.linkedin.com/in/dennis-darko-aa3986133
"Assessment and evaluation, data analysis and volunteer experiences. I possess acumen foresight in decision making as well as excellent interpersonal skills"

Stephen Ruisi:

Stephen Ruisi - Business & Writing Expert - Upwork Freelancer from ...
https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01be5cab75175f2862/
"Further to my corporate background, through my educational experiences, I possess acumen and great interest in a variety of subjects ranging from literature..."

Ramesh Babu:

RAMESH BABU | LinkedIn
https://sa.linkedin.com/in/ramesh-babu-77620020 - Translate this page
"I possess acumen to understand the statutory environment and implement strategies to get greater cost advantages. My goal moving forward is to engage myself..."

More here, if you have further interest:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22I+possess+acumen%22&rlz=1CASMAI_enUS742US742&oq=%22I+possess+acumen%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.8247j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ME
2018-07-12 01:00:12 UTC
Damn will. Talk about stalker mentality.
George J. Dance
2018-07-12 18:13:54 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before, Pick.
It's a common enough phrase, Psycho. Here's a few examples off the web.

"You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen in business and design innovation."
https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/content/portal/en/industry-insights/industry-detail.Design-15624.html

"Acumen is a Poe-like word, and the author indeed uses it to describe Dupin: sharpness of mind. He doesn't possess any noticeable flaws like the other two [Monk and Columbo], but they all possess acumen."

"Who does not possess acumen enough to know, that gay and animated thoughts, sparkling and lively description, and easy, flowing, narration require a more accelerated movement than authoritative, dignified, sublime, grave, or pathetick statements?"
- Samuel Samuel Kirkham, /An Essay on Elocution/
https://books.google.ca/books?id=67hUAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA131&lpg=PA131#v=onepage&q&f=false

"Business superstars possess acumen, foresight, authority, superb timing, negotiation and communications skills" - Jonathan Yudelowitz, Richard Koch, Robin Field, /Smart Leadership/
https://books.google.ca/books?id=zIjmYgu5eRwC&pg=PA52&lpg=PA52#v=onepage&q&f=false
Being unaware of how words are or can be used demonstrates your own, Psycho.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-12 19:17:02 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before, Pick.
It's a common enough phrase, Psycho. Here's a few examples off the web.
"You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen in business and design innovation."
Modified with "in business and design innovation."

The statement is *not* simply "You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen."

Apparently, you're as illiterate as Peter has always claimed.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-12 19:18:53 UTC
GERONIMO!
Will Dockery
2018-07-12 21:09:10 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before, Pick.
It's a common enough phrase, Psycho. Here's a few examples off the web.
"You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen in business and design innovation."
Modified with "in business and design innovation."
The statement is *not* simply "You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen."
Hell, even Poe used the word "acumen" in the way you want to deny, Pen:

:)
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-12 23:33:11 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
I've never heard anyone claim to possess acumen before, Pick.
It's a common enough phrase, Psycho. Here's a few examples off the web.
"You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen in business and design innovation."
Modified with "in business and design innovation."
The statement is *not* simply "You will be the next wave of new professionals who possess acumen."
Here is Poe's quote:

"He is fond of enigmas, of conundrums, of hieroglyphics; exhibiting in his solutions of each a degree of acumen which appears to the ordinary apprehension præternatural."

Dupin does not exhibit "acumen," but "a degree of acumen." Again, the work "acumen" is used with a modifier. It is also made clear that his acumen pertains to the solving of enigmas, conundrums and hieroglyphics.

Poe does *not* claim that Dupin possesses acumen.

Like "skill" and "talent" (two other words you have little understanding of), "acumen" needs to be applied to something specific.

One can say that "Poe exhibited a great deal of skill in his poetry." One cannot say that "Poe possessed skill."

One can say that "Frank Sinatra had a natural talent for singing." One cannot say that "Frank Sinatra possessed talent."

All of which beg the question: Why am I attempting to explain proper English composition to a batshit crazy homeless man, an illiterate hillbilly who lives in his brother's shed, and Canadian pot-head who was raised in a box?

I suppose it satisfies my masochistic tendencies without the resultant bruises and bloodshed.
Will Dockery
Thanks, Pen... that was actually interesting for a change...
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Will Dockery
2018-07-13 01:08:56 UTC
Of course, I just said that Pen's bit on E.A. Poe was "interesting", being a Poe fan myself, for most of my life...
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Michael Pendragon
2018-07-13 01:39:28 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
As many have told me PM, the racism of the 4th reich troll is hardly unexpected in his reply to you.
Cheetah ignore Tarzan's post.

Tarzan not think Cheetah ignore so good.

Tarzan laugh at Cheetah.
Will Dockery
2018-07-13 22:39:35 UTC
Well, what do we expect form an enthusiastic Trump supporter such as Pendragon?
George J. Dance
2018-07-14 00:01:42 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
As many have told me PM, the racism of the 4th reich troll is hardly unexpected in his reply to you.
Well, what do we expect form an enthusiastic Trump supporter such as Pendragon?
Alexander Nazaryan, "Why Is the Alt-Right Obsessed with Pedophilia?", / Newsweek/, Nov. 7 2017.
http://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/24/pizzagate-far-right-conspiracies-trump-alex-jones-703609.html
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Michael Pendragon
2018-07-14 02:15:18 UTC
...his use of 'NAMBLA' as being equivalent of paedophilia...
Fuck off, pedophile.
Michael Pendragon
And here I was under the impression that you were a leftist, Dunce.
George J. Dance
Well, you are remarkably stupid, Pedo; that probably explains it.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-14 03:29:30 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
As many have told me PM, the racism of the 4th reich troll is hardly unexpected in his reply to you.
Well, what do we expect form an enthusiastic Trump supporter such as Pendragon?
Alexander Nazaryan, "Why Is the Alt-Right Obsessed with Pedophilia?", / Newsweek/, Nov. 7 2017.
http://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/24/pizzagate-far-right-conspiracies-trump-alex-jones-703609.html
And here I was under the impression that you were a leftist, Dunce.
Well, you are remarkably stupid, Pedo; that probably explains it.
You're the one who has advocated NAMBLA's supposed "rights," Dunce.

You have also supported Pick's claim that 12-year olds physically and emotionally mature enough to engage in sexual activities with adults, as well as his claim that a state-regulated "age of consent" is a meaningless, culturally-dependent law imposed upon our society by Nazis and those of us who are allegedly under the influence of "Nazi-derived paradigms" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So, if anyone here were deserving of the name "Pedo," it would you and your one-time countryman, Pick.
George J. Dance
2018-07-14 03:47:19 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
As many have told me PM, the racism of the 4th reich troll is hardly unexpected in his reply to you.
Well, what do we expect form an enthusiastic Trump supporter such as Pendragon?
Alexander Nazaryan, "Why Is the Alt-Right Obsessed with Pedophilia?", / Newsweek/, Nov. 7 2017.
http://www.newsweek.com/2017/11/24/pizzagate-far-right-conspiracies-trump-alex-jones-703609.html
And here I was under the impression that you were a leftist, Dunce.
Well, you are remarkably stupid, Pedo; that probably explains it.
You're the one who has advocated NAMBLA's supposed "rights," Dunce.
Yes, we disagree on freedom of speech, Pedo - you'd prefer that child molesters keep quiet about it.
Post by Michael Pendragon
You have also supported Pick's claim that 12-year olds physically and emotionally mature enough to engage in sexual activities with adults, as well as his claim that a state-regulated "age of consent" is a meaningless, culturally-dependent law imposed upon our society by Nazis and those of us who are allegedly under the influence of "Nazi-derived paradigms"
That sounds like more bullshit you simply made up.

(whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

When you've figured out what you mean by it, then get back to me, Pedo.

snip
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-14 04:00:19 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Michael Pendragon
You have also supported Pick's claim that 12-year olds physically and emotionally mature enough to engage in sexual activities with adults, as well as his claim that a state-regulated "age of consent" is a meaningless, culturally-dependent law imposed upon our society by Nazis and those of us who are allegedly under the influence of "Nazi-derived paradigms"
That sounds like more bullshit you simply made up.
(whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).
When you've figured out what you mean by it, then get back to me, Pedo.
You're really too stupid to warrant a response, but I'm feeling charitable:

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 7:38:41 AM UTC-8, Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

Shalom & Boker tov...your suppositions are fatuous. Sexuality among cultures varies, and you are in no position, like some Victorian inquisition, to use your natz'ri-derived paradigms as constituting what is 'normal'. In your list of three tenets, again, you are posturing. Have you studied the literature on sexuality among cultures? Of course not. You are pretending to be 'moral', when, in fact, your homophobia is ill-disguised. Would it help your 'case' if Reb Ginsberg's lover was 16? 17? 18? Did you know that the individual in question still, years later, believes Reb Allen did not 'seduce' him? Are you, Coco, in a position to carefully elucidate all of your thoughts about 'age of consent'? Of course not. You just want someone to insist that Reb Allen was a 'pervert'. The perversion here is the fact you are horrified of being irrelevant. And personal attacks against me -- I have been publishing on 'Bob Dylan' since late 1968 -- are irrelevant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George J. Dance
2018-07-14 16:51:31 UTC
snip
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
[...]

Thanks for trying to back up your claims with a quote. Unfortunately, you didn't do that well.

Let's take your claims, and see how well the quote supports them.

"You have also supported Pick's claim" Not supported at all. The quote isn't from me, nor does it mention me or my beliefs.

"Pick's claim that 12-year olds physically and emotionally mature enough to engage in sexual activities with adults." Not supported at all. The quote says nothing about "12-year-olds," their maturity, or their sex life.

"his claim that a state-regulated "age of consent" is a meaningless, culturally-dependent law". Partly supported: he does say that sex regulations are "culturally-dependent" - they vary "among cultures" - but not that they're "meanlingless".

"his claim that a state-regulated "age of consent" is ... imposed upon our society by Nazis and those of us who are allegedly under the influence of "Nazi-derived paradigms". Not supported at all. He doesn't say here how any society's sex regulations were 'imposed.' What he's calling "natzri-derived" (as well as "Victorian") is the idea that one set of sexual regulations is "normal," while all the others are not.

As I said, your claim sounds like bullshit - the only one you've managed to back up is that he thinks sexual regulations are "culturally dependent," while you've simply made up all the rest.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

George J. Dance
Shalom, Stephan. Got it: "nat'zri" means "Nazarene" - a follower of Yeshua.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-16 20:06:37 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
[...]
Does it make a difference ... or any more sense?

What "Christian paradigm" has duped me into believing that adults shouldn't have sex with children?
George J. Dance
2018-07-16 21:31:25 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
[...]
As I've said, I suspect it's something that a priest taught you in your youth: Talking about this is wrong. There's been a lot of that going around in there.

Or it could have been a scout leader; there's a lot of it in there, too.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-17 00:12:44 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
[...]
Neither Pick, nor I, was talking about keeping child abuse behind closed doors.

Pick made his position quite clear (as clear as his nutzy-futzy phrases allow).

Here's what Pick said:

"Sexuality among cultures varies, and you are in no position, like some Victorian inquisition, to use your natz'ri-derived paradigms as constituting what is 'normal'."

As you can see, Pick's "natz'ri-derived paradigms" pertain to my belief that adults having sex with minors is not "normal."

Pick is responding to my disparagement of Allen Ginsberg's support of NAMBLA and his having taken underage sexual partners.

Neither of us has mentioned keeping silent about abuse.

Pick goes on (in the same thread) to state his position that "under present cultural/biological conditions, I would posit 13/14 as being an area where rational consent is possible, but anything younger while possible, is not advisable."

IOW: This is what Pick considers "normal."

According to Pick, my finding the idea of an adult engaging in sexual relations with a 13/14-year old to be "abnormal," is the result of my having been duped by Christian-derived paradigms.

Now I don't recall the Bible mentioning anything about an "age of consent," and am not aware of what specific paradigms Pick is referring to. But assuming that these "natz'ri-derived paradigms" exist, Pick's implication that non-Christian (or, Jewish) paradigms accept adult sex with 13/14-year olds is quite disturbing to me, as a Jew.

IOW, Pick is saying that while a "Christian" (which is what he considers me to be) finds the idea of adult-child sex appalling, those unpolluted by Christian paradigms (Jews, like himself) support it (or, at very least, accept it).

Pick then goes on to call me "homophobic" because I consider Allen Ginsberg (whom he calls "Reb" in blasphemous defiance of traditional Jewish Law) to have been a pervert. And you will note that I called him a pervert, not because he engaged in homosexual sex, but because he did so with 15-year old boys, and openly expressed his sexual desire for 12-year old boys.

For some reason, both you and Will have seen fit to support him on this issue. I give Will a pass because he's too damn stupid to understand what was actually being said. You, otoh, have no excuse.
George J. Dance
2018-07-17 01:41:36 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
[...]
Let's illustrate what you're talking about with a concrete example: the 24-year-old and 17-year-old who have an affair in the movie /Call me by Your name/. While that's considered "normal" in many countries and most U.S. states, you are convinced it's not "normal" at all, but perversion and pedophilia run amok - and seem to think that anyone who doesn't want to change those laws to the norm you want is therefore a pedophile if not an actual child-molester.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Pick is responding to my disparagement of Allen Ginsberg's support of NAMBLA and his having taken underage sexual partners.
He has pointed out that your stories about Ginsberg's "underage sexual partners" are mostly just smears you've made up. As for Ginsberg's support of NAMBLA," it was a freedom-of-speech issue for him, and (as I've noted) speech about pedophilia does seem to be your issue.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Neither of us has mentioned keeping silent about abuse.
Pick goes on (in the same thread) to state his position that "under present cultural/biological conditions, I would posit 13/14 as being an area where rational consent is possible, but anything younger while possible, is not advisable."
IOW: This is what Pick considers "normal."
Since some 13 and 14-year-olds do freely choose to have sex, it's obviously "possible" (which does not mean the same thing as "normal," BTW). Many legal systems - including both Canada and New York State acknowledge that possibility by building in a close-in-age exemption for children under the age of consent (so that the 14-year-olds are not treated as sex offenders). Of course you disagree with all that.
Post by Michael Pendragon
According to Pick, my finding the idea of an adult engaging in sexual relations with a 13/14-year old to be "abnormal," is the result of my having been duped by Christian-derived paradigms.
I think that for him, as for me, your finding the idea of a 17-year-old giving a bj to a 20-year old to be not just "abnormal" but perversion is a sign of your being duped by something.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Now I don't recall the Bible mentioning anything about an "age of consent," and am not aware of what specific paradigms Pick is referring to. But assuming that these "natz'ri-derived paradigms" exist, Pick's implication that non-Christian (or, Jewish) paradigms accept adult sex with 13/14-year olds is quite disturbing to me, as a Jew.
Well, you do seem to be a Jew of convenience; you converted out of "family necessity" or somesuch, rather than any interest in the teachings.

For the record, I don't know of anyone who's said that adults having sex with 13-year-olds was 'normal' - I think you're just beating a strawmman. On the other hand, I'd ask your rabbi, if you actually have one, if he condones a 20-year-old marrying* and then having sex with a 17-year-old (*since one would expect him to condone only sex after marriage), or if he would consider it rape as you do.
Post by Michael Pendragon
IOW, Pick is saying that while a "Christian" (which is what he considers me to be) finds the idea of adult-child sex appalling, those unpolluted by Christian paradigms (Jews, like himself) support it (or, at very least, accept it).
Pick then goes on to call me "homophobic" because I consider Allen Ginsberg (whom he calls "Reb" in blasphemous defiance of traditional Jewish Law) to have been a pervert. And you will note that I called him a pervert, not because he engaged in homosexual sex, but because he did so with 15-year old boys
So you've said, though we've never seen any facts from you on that. At one time he did say he'd never consider having sex with anyone under 15: that may mean that he had sex with a 15-year-old at some point, or it may not.
Post by Michael Pendragon
, and openly expressed his sexual desire for 12-year old boys.
While, of course, denying that he ever acted on that desire. Yes, I know, you've accused him of lying about that; but, as I've pointed out, if he decided to lie, he wouldn't have mentioned the attraction either; it would have been easier for him to just say the same stuff you say.

OTOH, if he only expressed a desire, but never touched anyone under the a.o.c as an adult - we're that brings us away from child-adult sex, and back to the freedom of speech issue.
I understand what was said well enough to know that Stephan never said that "adults having sex with 13-years olds is normal" - while you have said that a 19-year-old "adult" having sex with a 16-year-old "child" is clearly not. So let's drop your silly strawman and concentrate on the real issues where we disagree.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-17 03:00:14 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by George J. Dance
[...]
Let's stick to the original text.

Pick said that 13/14 was "normal." I disagree. Pick blames my disagreement on Christian paradigms.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Pick is responding to my disparagement of Allen Ginsberg's support of NAMBLA and his having taken underage sexual partners.
He has pointed out that your stories about Ginsberg's "underage sexual partners" are mostly just smears you've made up. As for Ginsberg's support of NAMBLA," it was a freedom-of-speech issue for him, and (as I've noted) speech about pedophilia does seem to be your issue.
Pick admitted to at least one underage sexual partner for Ginsberg. One statutory rape, is more than enough for a conviction.

Pick chooses not to take Ginsberg's statement that he's never been with anyone under the age of 15 at face value. My claim that Ginsberg's statement implies (in as strong language as he's able to get away with legally) that he *has* slept with 15-year olds is hardly a made up smear.

As to his support of NAMBLA: his claim that he lusts after 12-year olds proves him to have at least one ulterior motive (apart from supporting "freedom of speech").
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Neither of us has mentioned keeping silent about abuse.
Pick goes on (in the same thread) to state his position that "under present cultural/biological conditions, I would posit 13/14 as being an area where rational consent is possible, but anything younger while possible, is not advisable."
IOW: This is what Pick considers "normal."
Since some 13 and 14-year-olds do freely choose to have sex, it's obviously "possible" (which does not mean the same thing as "normal," BTW). Many legal systems - including both Canada and New York State acknowledge that possibility by building in a close-in-age exemption for children under the age of consent (so that the 14-year-olds are not treated as sex offenders). Of course you disagree with all that.
It is my understanding that minors cannot be charged as adults for *any* criminal offense (including murder).

However, we are not talking about two children. We are talking about 60-something year old Ginsberg's lust for 12-year olds.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
According to Pick, my finding the idea of an adult engaging in sexual relations with a 13/14-year old to be "abnormal," is the result of my having been duped by Christian-derived paradigms.
I think that for him, as for me, your finding the idea of a 17-year-old giving a bj to a 20-year old to be not just "abnormal" but perversion is a sign of your being duped by something.
That was never my contention.

My contention was that a 60-year old man fantasizing about 12-year olds giving him a bj (or vice-versa) is a disgusting pervert.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
Now I don't recall the Bible mentioning anything about an "age of consent," and am not aware of what specific paradigms Pick is referring to. But assuming that these "natz'ri-derived paradigms" exist, Pick's implication that non-Christian (or, Jewish) paradigms accept adult sex with 13/14-year olds is quite disturbing to me, as a Jew.
Well, you do seem to be a Jew of convenience; you converted out of "family necessity" or somesuch, rather than any interest in the teachings.
Yes, I did. The term my Rabbi used was "family harmony."

Pick, otoh, has refuted the Jewish faith as "a meaningless combination of words and contexts...", so he's in no position to talk.
Post by George J. Dance
For the record, I don't know of anyone who's said that adults having sex with 13-year-olds was 'normal' - I think you're just beating a strawmman.
No one has used those exact words, but the meaning becomes quite clear when taken in context.

The argument arose over Ginsberg's alleged molestation of boys.

The subject of "age of consent" arose within this argument.

Here, again, is Pick's statement: "a meaningless combination of words and contexts..."

Pick said that "age of consent" was a culturally-dependent construct that had no real (read "valid") meaning.

I asked Pick at what age he felt it was appropriate for a child to engage in a sexual relationship with an adult.

Pick's answer was "13/14."

So, yes. He's saying that it's a "normal" (or acceptable) age for child-adult sex.

Here, again, is Pick's original statement: "I would posit 13/14 as being an area where rational consent is possible, but anything younger while possible, is not advisable."

Note the phrase "an area where rational consent is possible."

He is clearly referring to "age of consent" -- which pertains to adult-child interactions.
Post by George J. Dance
On the other hand, I'd ask your rabbi, if you actually have one, if he condones a 20-year-old marrying* and then having sex with a 17-year-old (*since one would expect him to condone only sex after marriage), or if he would consider it rape as you do.
I have never said any such thing.

The closest I said was that the laws should be obeyed.

I believe that 17-year olds can be legally married in many states, and that parental permission may or may not be required.

If this is the case, then a 20-year old could marry a 17-year old provided that it is done so in accordance with the law.

And, since a marriage contract is a legal contract, I feel safe in assuming that if such a marriage took place, it would automatically be legal.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
IOW, Pick is saying that while a "Christian" (which is what he considers me to be) finds the idea of adult-child sex appalling, those unpolluted by Christian paradigms (Jews, like himself) support it (or, at very least, accept it).
Pick then goes on to call me "homophobic" because I consider Allen Ginsberg (whom he calls "Reb" in blasphemous defiance of traditional Jewish Law) to have been a pervert. And you will note that I called him a pervert, not because he engaged in homosexual sex, but because he did so with 15-year old boys
So you've said, though we've never seen any facts from you on that. At one time he did say he'd never consider having sex with anyone under 15: that may mean that he had sex with a 15-year-old at some point, or it may not.
IMO, his wording made it clear that he had.

Regardless of whether he did, or whether he intentionally misled others to believe that he did, I still find his behavior offensive.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
, and openly expressed his sexual desire for 12-year old boys.
While, of course, denying that he ever acted on that desire. Yes, I know, you've accused him of lying about that; but, as I've pointed out, if he decided to lie, he wouldn't have mentioned the attraction either; it would have been easier for him to just say the same stuff you say.
He mentioned it for a reason. Whatever his reason was, it was offensive, and can be seen as supportive of adult sex with 12-year olds.
Post by George J. Dance
OTOH, if he only expressed a desire, but never touched anyone under the a.o.c as an adult - we're that brings us away from child-adult sex, and back to the freedom of speech issue.
He's a celebrity and, for want of a more damning synonym, a role model. If he tells people it's fine to lust after 12-year olds, some will take his advice. And they may not be able to stop themselves from acting on those desires.
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Michael Pendragon
For some reason, both you and Will have seen fit to support him on this issue. I give Will a pass because he's too damn stupid to understand what was actually being said. You, otoh, have no excuse.
I understand what was said well enough to know that Stephan never said that "adults having sex with 13-years olds is normal" -
Here are his words: "I would posit 13/14 as being an area where rational consent is possible, but anything younger while possible, is not advisable."

He doesn't say the word "norman" (as this would not have applied to my question). My question pertained to the age of consent for child-adult sex. He answered. I find his answer wholly condemnatory.
Again, I said that I would accept whatever age the powers that be decide upon and write into law. A 19-year old and a 16-year old are a far cry from a 65-year old and someone who's 12.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Michael Pendragon
2018-07-17 03:47:51 UTC
Please stop, predictably, ignoring my Pickles. I don't know how much longer I can hold out against your lack of response.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Shalom & Erev tov, George...a post-script...to this, I would add that the troll is a fascist, who hides behind cyberian aliases to use his racist white supremacism as a ping pong paddle. He and QuackerME have defiled (for want of a better word), as did their Svengali cyberstalker NaziGene, the framework of aapc. Those of us still interested in the evolution of poetry (Susan Gubar's 2003 Poetry after Auschwitz is a necessary light) are well aware of talented poets who will not participate here because of the troll(s)...
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-17 04:17:47 UTC
[...]
Stop it, Pick! O stop!

I just can't take your ignorance ... er, ignoring ... me any longer!
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Brother Dave
2018-07-14 03:55:40 UTC
Form? Stop smoking meth, Will. Trump is doing a wonderful job and keeping his promises to the people who elected him. It's sad all we here in Georgia could offer up was the wimp Jimmy Carter and his drunken brother. What an embarrassment.
Will Dockery
2018-07-14 06:30:57 UTC
Post by Brother Dave
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
As many have told me PM, the racism of the 4th reich troll is hardly unexpected in his reply to you.
Well, what do we expect form an enthusiastic Trump supporter such as Pendragon?
Form? Stop smoking meth, Will. Trump is doing a wonderful job and keeping his promises to the people who elected him. It's sad all we here in Georgia could offer up was the wimp Jimmy Carter and his drunken brother. What an embarrassment.
So, you are not only a lying forger, but...

A "spelling lamer", as well.

Oh, the horror...
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-13 01:26:21 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
What was told to you by a troll is nonsense. One can, indeed, in English, state Sinatra 'possessed' talent, or that Poe 'possessed' skill. You are being bullshitted by someone who is not a writer or a sculptor or a painter or a composer.
You right, Cheetah. One can say "you possess skill."

One can also call Tarzan "helicopter."

One can also spend life speakee pidjin.

Cheetah go on speakee pidjin.

Tarzan go on laughee at Cheetah.
Will Dockery
2018-07-11 01:37:43 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far, I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
Exactly...

Corey loves asking questions, never answers a single one.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2018-07-11 02:28:40 UTC
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 7:01:11 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim
Post by h***@gmail.com
Would you be a friend, and explain the difference between visual
and imagery, George? TIA.
I have a study question for you, Corey. Rather than creating verbal
back drafts, why don't you, pilgrim, outline what YOU mean. Thus far,
I am not impressed with your claims of acumen.
Exactly...
Corey loves asking questions, never answers a single one.
You didn't answer any of his, evasive douchebag.
"It is truly KOOKY to be so obsessed with someone's success and your
inability to defeat them, that you parade around as them." Edmo,
explaining his use of all his sockpuppets.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Will Dockery
2018-07-10 21:57:30 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
I'm glad. Is that what you did?
I didn't have to, I watched her write the poem so I know it was an original.
h***@gmail.com
You didn't have to what?
Will Dockery
I suspect that what happened was NG did try that, found nothing, and quietly backed off.
George J. Dance
2018-07-11 18:25:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General Zod
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Perhaps; though, in fairness, I've seen NG only try it on one person; so far Psycho's and Obsesso have been the only heads of the beast trying that on other posters.

It's a shame, in a way, because after reading about the software (in the links NG posted to the group), I think we're in a better position to discuss its limitations.
ME
2018-07-11 18:38:54 UTC
Well, do tell dunce.
George J. Dance
2018-07-11 19:17:07 UTC
Post by ME
Well, do tell dunce.
Seriously, you want to hear about it? OK. I'll see if I can find and reread the article first, to refresh my memory.
ME
2018-07-11 21:04:37 UTC
But dunce, at 2:30 you were saying you knew and understood it.
Ok. Get back with on that.
George J. Dance
2018-07-12 17:47:08 UTC
Post by ME
But dunce, at 2:30 you were saying you knew and understood it.
Ok. Get back with on that.
Yes, dear, I understand the general idea of the s/w: one inputs "keywords" from a document, and the software searches for those words in a searchable database. What I was hoping to find were the names of the s/w and d/b, but no luck; the article mentions WCopyfind, but only in connection with comparing 2 specific documents, which is all that s/w seems to do. Later it mentions running a set of keywords through a searchable database of 60,000 books, but not what s/w was used.

Here's the article, so you can look for further info yourself. Notice who's been caught "plagiarizing" (though, as the article makes clear, no one is calling him a plagiarist):

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/09/shakespeare-plagiarism-software-george-north
Will Dockery
2018-07-14 12:17:30 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by ME
But dunce, at 2:30 you were saying you knew and understood it.
Ok. Get back with on that.
Yes, dear, I understand the general idea of the s/w: one inputs "keywords" from a document, and the software searches for those words in a searchable database. What I was hoping to find were the names of the s/w and d/b, but no luck; the article mentions WCopyfind, but only in connection with comparing 2 specific documents, which is all that s/w seems to do. Later it mentions running a set of keywords through a searchable database of 60,000 books, but not what s/w was used.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/09/shakespeare-plagiarism-software-george-north
The utterly unbiased Peter J. Ross has stated ore than once that NG's research on poetry in this manner is bunk:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ITuVmRr-Vvo/Vz9XCoGzAQAJ

=================[Begin Quoted Text]========================

False accusation of plagiarism

In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:54:15 -0700 (PDT),
Post by George J. Dance
Pickering plagiarized Marge Piercy and Jacob Glatstein for his
“original” poem. We cut most of the garbage Stephan Pickering
wrote, which was undoubtedly stolen from other sources. Below are
the most egregious examples of passages that Stephan Pickering has
stolen for his “original” poem.
The following section is totally Glatstein’s poem, not just the
[IV.
[Like a tiny candle over each grave,
[a cry will burn,
[each one for itself.
['I am I' --
[thousands of slaughtered I's
['I am dead, unrecognized,
[my blood still unredeemed'.
[-- Ya'akov Glatshteyn / Yankev Glatshteyn / Jacob Glatstein, 1987.
'I have never been here before', p. 111 in: Ya'akov Glatshteyn,
1987. Selected poems of Yankev Glatshteyn [ed./trans. R.J. Fein]
(Jewish Publication Society), 1-215 [Yiddish & English]
Quoting text and attributing it to the original author isn't
plagiarism. Duh!
Post by George J. Dance
_______
The below section is stolen from “Growing up Haunted” in “The Art of
Blessing the Day: Poems with a Jewish Theme” by Marge Piercy. We
have numbered the corresponding lines in each “poem”.
the underside of every leaf
is fear (1), shadows (2) gathering (3)
at the foot of our beds (4),
transforming gristle into haze (5),
made real by Hebrew letters
and syllables. (6)
_________
FEAR WAS THE UNDERSIDE OF EVERY LEAF (1)
we turned, the knowledge that our
cousins, our other selves, had been
starved and butchered to ghosts.
The question every smoggy morning
why are you living and all those
mirror selves, sisters, gone
into smoke like stolen cigarettes?
I remember my grandmother’s cry
When she learned the death of all she
Remembered, girls she bathed with,
Young men with whom she shyly
Flirted, wooden shul where
Her father rocked and prayed,
Red haired aunt plucking the
Balalaika, world of sun and snow
Turned to shadows on a yellow page. (2)
Assume no future you may not have
to fight for, to die for, muttered
GHOSTS GATHERED ON THE FOOT (3)
OF MY BED (4) EACH NIGHT. What you
carry in your blood is us,
the books we did not write,
music we could not make, a world
GONE FROM GRISTLE TO SMOKE (5), ONLY
AS REAL NOW AS WORDS CAN MAKE IT. (6)
Given how many millions of "poems" are available on the Web, I'm
amazed that you couldn't find one that resembled the [Pickerng] "poem"
more closely. The resemblance is so faint as to be probably
accidental.

If you've got no better evidence than you've provided so far to
support your accusations of plagiarism, you'd better shut up and
apologise to [Pickering]. Otherwise he'll have good grounds to sue
you for defamation.
--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus

==========[End Quoted Text]===================================

And so that goes...
George J. Dance
2018-07-14 17:11:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by George J. Dance
Yes, dear, I understand the general idea of the s/w: one inputs "keywords" from a document, and the software searches for those words in a searchable database. What I was hoping to find were the names of the s/w and d/b, but no luck; the article mentions WCopyfind, but only in connection with comparing 2 specific documents, which is all that s/w seems to do. Later it mentions running a set of keywords through a searchable database of 60,000 books, but not what s/w was used.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/feb/09/shakespeare-plagiarism-software-george-north
I certainly wouldn't call PJ "unbiased" here. Rather, I'd say that his judgement can be trusted here precisely because his obvious biases would push him the other way, to call anyone friendly with you or me a plagiarist.

As for the software, it certainly can't be used to prove plagiarism by itself. A professor using it to check a student's essay against a database of essays, for example, might find a match; but all that is is a match. He'd still have to read, and compare, the 2 texts to see if one was plagiarized from the other.
_______
And so that goes...
Will Dockery
2018-07-16 21:07:20 UTC
Post by George J. Dance
Post by George J. Dance
_______
[...]
Yes, perhaps not unbiased, but certainly not favoring either side.

:)
Will Dockery
2018-07-25 18:33:42 UTC
PROBLEMS? Please try viewing this with Netscape Navigator.
On Seventh Avenue
by Lisa Scarboro
Here we are again...
apart.
I don't know where you are.
I can only wonder
and the waiting is endless
here on Seventh Avenue
and every car sounds like yours
and the cigarettes burn
and the blue smoke drifts up and away
and out of sight like you are.
You've got Jack with you riding shotgun
and you're on the road again just like old times
and I'm sitting here with pen and paper
writing this just to have something to do
just like old times on Seventh Avenue..
Who did you keep warm last night?
It wasn't me is all I know.
I heard they're predicting rain today,
but I think rain came yesterday,
red and barefooted under a hot Georgia sun.
Wouldn't take very long to reach Alabama
unless it moves north.
Is it gloomy everywhere today,
or just on Seventh Avenue?
I'd walk away from everything if I could,
but a million little cords of responsibility have
me tied down here
and so I light another cigarette
and try to ignore the fact that the clocks are
acting strangely.
Is time standing still everywhere,
or just on Seventh Avenue?
And I have to forgive the ignorant cruelty of
people driving past my house
(because they don't know)
how I'm sitting here listening for
the sound of a motor stopping
and a car door shutting
and footsteps on the porch
and a key turning in the lock
and a voice saying "hey there",
I'd give almost anything
for all that to be true,
but as yet it hasn't happened
here on Seventh Avenue.
-For more poems, type
http://www.dejanews.com/
into your browser's "Location" window. Press your "return" key.
Click on "Power Search" in the middle of the screen. Next,
Click on "find" (the button to the right of the box).
On Seventh Avenue is copyright 1998 by Lisa Scarborough
More archived poetry by Lisa...
Michael Pendragon

Watch out for that bus!!!!!
Will Dockery
Interesting topic, and relevant to the poem...
Will Dockery
NG is back, perhaps we can find out more, now?
Will Dockery
2018-07-11 02:42:18 UTC
So?

Corey has never answered my questions, in over ten years, so why should I answer his?

Your bias is obvious and pathetic, as usual, Cujo.

:)
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-11 10:46:37 UTC
Why? Because your behavior isnt predicated
by Corey's or anyone else's, and answering
questions about your work serves your own
best interests. That's why, since you asked.
Will Dockery
2018-07-12 01:02:48 UTC
No, Pendragon asked me for some quotes and I gave him a few.

😀
ME
2018-07-12 01:08:17 UTC
Yeah. From others LinkedIn accounts.
Creepy will.
Will Dockery
2018-07-12 01:11:06 UTC
No, just a Google Search for the line "I possess acumen", but I can delete it if it bothers you that much, "Me".

😀
ME
2018-07-12 01:13:43 UTC
Please do will.
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-12 02:46:31 UTC
If you did, it wasn't in this thread.
Will Dockery
2018-07-12 01:14:45 UTC
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-07-12 03:51:59 UTC
I did...
😀
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...the musical meet-up where you are went well? Here, of course, DiarrhoeaLizard swooshed about, misusing (surprise?) English, and generally making a racist ass-orifice of himself. Because he cannot write (or sculpt, compose, draw, paint), he is like a mosquito at an opus dei picnic, a blood-sucking helicopter of the little altared boys.

Michael Pendragon
There goes Pick, who's ignoring me, prattling on about sex with Catholic boys. Again.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

General Zod
One of her best......
General Zod
Thanks for finding...…………….
Will Dockery
2018-07-25 18:44:17 UTC
Good to have some real poetry on here, eh Pendragon?

😀
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-25 18:46:25 UTC
It's a step up from the usual crap you post ... but that's not saying much.
Will Dockery
2018-07-25 19:38:17 UTC
It's also way too close to modern poetry for you to even understand, Pendragon.

😀
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-25 19:47:29 UTC
We've been over this before, Will. Now shut up and peel me a grape.
Will Dockery
2018-07-25 19:52:43 UTC
We've been through this before and as far as I can tell you're as ignorant of modern poetry as ever, Pendragon.

😀
Michael Pendragon
2018-07-25 20:12:29 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
We've been through this before and as far as I can tell you're as ignorant of modern poetry as ever, Pendragon.
Funny how I'm the one who recognizes the lyric that she's riffing on.