Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
Will Dockery
2019-07-17 07:43:19 UTC
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Glad you mailed that one off before the flood...
Will Dockery
2019-07-17 07:44:51 UTC
Very nice, GZ! πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Š
Agreed, Jordy.

;)
High Number
2019-08-29 23:34:53 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Very nice, GZ! πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Š
Agreed, Jordy.
;)
Hello Jordy....!!
Bodeen
2019-08-31 21:45:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Very nice, GZ! πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Š
Agreed, Jordy.
;)
Hello Jordy..............
Rex Rodroth Jr.
2019-07-18 23:43:17 UTC
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
Thanks Doc...
High Number
2019-08-26 23:28:59 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Glad you mailed that one off before the flood...
I see this link has expired.....

Will post anew.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 09:24:44 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Glad you mailed that one off before the flood...
I see this link has expired.....
Will post anew.....
Here are two of them, Bob Dylan with Allen Ginsberg:

And:

High Number
2019-08-28 09:38:38 UTC
Thank ye.............
Will Dockery
2019-08-29 07:13:30 UTC
Post by High Number
Thank ye.............
Glad these two didn't wash away in the flood... actually one went to Stephan and one to Rachel, I think?
General Zod
2019-08-29 08:30:14 UTC
Yes, they were mailed out months ago....
W-Dockery
2022-05-30 22:02:13 UTC
Again, excellent art.
Victor H.
2022-06-21 18:52:13 UTC
I thank again....
Victor H.
2022-06-24 20:00:21 UTC
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg
Post by W-Dockery
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
I thank again....
Really good...
I thank you very much, Pamela...
W-Dockery
Agreed.
General-Zod
2022-07-28 22:20:59 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
I thank again....
Really good...
I thank you very much, Pamela... and here is another portrait of Allen Ginsberg and Bob Dylan I recently illustrated....

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159616377009363&set=g.629438503762910

Please enjoy..!
W-Dockery
Ignore the trolls, keep up the great work.
W.Dockery
Good afternoon, again, you're welcome.
W-Dockery
Good morning, my friend.
Victor H.
GOOD DAY to you....!
W-Dockery
Hello there, Zod.
General-Zod

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg
cheesetray
2024-05-02 21:08:33 UTC
From Sharon Girard, Rachel's mother:

"The portrait you sent by your friend is excellent and complex. A fine
artist he is."
W.Dockery
2024-05-03 09:18:30 UTC
Post by cheesetray
"The portrait you sent by your friend is excellent and complex. A fine
artist he is."
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg

Agreed.

It was cool hearing about when your mother met Leonard Cohen.

😏
cheesetray
2024-05-04 17:08:21 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
Agreed.
It was cool hearing about when your mother met Leonard Cohen.
😏
Yes, Leonard Cohen met my mother and her boyfriend for coffee once, and he
flattered her up big time.

But she never told me about it, until after he passed, and she was out here
visiting.
Jordy
2024-05-04 22:40:07 UTC
Post by cheesetray
Post by cheesetray
Post by W-Dockery
Agreed.
It was cool hearing about when your mother met Leonard Cohen.
😏
Yes, Leonard Cohen met my mother and her boyfriend for coffee once, and he
flattered her up big time.
But she never told me about it, until after he passed, and she was out here
visiting.
Love Leonard Cohen, one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all
time, Imo…
W.Dockery
2024-05-05 03:57:56 UTC
Post by Jordy
Post by cheesetray
Post by W-Dockery
Post by cheesetray
"The portrait you sent by your friend is excellent and complex. A
fine
Post by cheesetray
Post by W-Dockery
artist he is."
Post by Jordy
Post by cheesetray
visiting.
Love Leonard Cohen, one of the greatest singer/songwriters of all
time, Imo…
Hello there Jordy, agreed.

😏
W.Dockery
2024-05-06 04:23:12 UTC
Post by Victor H.
Post by W-Dockery
Agreed.
It was cool hearing about when your mother met Leonard Cohen.
😏
Yes, Leonard Cohen met my mother and her boyfriend for coffee once, and he
flattered her up big time.
But she never told me about it, until after he passed, and she was out here
visiting.
I consider it to be a significant part of Leonard Cohen lore, not to mention your mother's, and yourself. That makes you the daughter of the most beautiful woman in the world. I should post that.

When you feel better, I'd like to send you, say, my top five Leonard Cohen songs, I think you'll like them.
W.Dockery
Yes, Leonard Cohen was a "lothario" as one record reviewer called him, but he was so much more.
W.Dockery
2022-07-29 22:44:23 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by W-Dockery
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
I thank again....
Really good...
I thank you very much, Pamela... and here is another portrait of Allen Ginsberg and Bob Dylan I recently illustrated....
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159616377009363&set=g.629438503762910
Please enjoy..!
Very nice! Thank you!
Good afternoon, Pamela, agreed.

πŸ™‚
General-Zod
I thank you kindly....
W-Dockery
2022-08-07 03:55:04 UTC
Post by General-Zod
Post by W.Dockery
Post by General-Zod
Post by W-Dockery
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
I thank again....
Really good...
I thank you very much, Pamela... and here is another portrait of Allen Ginsberg and Bob Dylan I recently illustrated....
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10159616377009363&set=g.629438503762910
Please enjoy..!
Very nice! Thank you!
Good afternoon, Pamela, agreed.
I thank you kindly....
Hello again my friend, have a great weekend.

πŸ™‚
General-Zod
More to come.....!!
Victor H.
THX
Family Guy
2022-08-15 23:38:23 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
THX
You're just a troll.

Another thread bites the dust
Victor H.
Says Dink, the biggest troll this group has ever seen....
W-Dockery
2022-09-01 20:04:19 UTC
Post by Victor H.
Post by Family Guy
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
THX
You're just
Says Dink, the biggest troll this group has ever seen....
A few others are trying for that position.

πŸ™‚
W.Dockery
2022-09-24 10:12:11 UTC
Post by Family Guy
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
THX
You're just
Just your biggest obsession?

We know.
General-Zod
2022-09-17 15:55:28 UTC
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx. [dead link]
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
I thank, with link corrected:

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg

W-Dockery
2022-09-19 05:47:36 UTC
Post by Victor H.
Post by W-Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx. [dead link]
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg
Wonderful...I'm pretty sure I saw Ginsberg in the Village at one of the coffee shops...don't recall which one...
A poetry reading?
Victor H.
I thank you P.B.
W.Dockery
2022-09-19 13:44:59 UTC
Post by Victor H.
Post by W-Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx. [dead link]
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg?file=GinsbergybyZod.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Allen Ginsberg in Atlanta, 1982:

General-Zod
2022-09-24 20:44:00 UTC
I've seen much art in my day, I love art, love the galleries, museums, books anything related to artistic expression.
My thought today--why
Why ask why when art is the answer....?

<<Moved from a TROLL thread>>
General-Zod
2022-09-27 20:44:50 UTC
Post by W-Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Bob Dylan and Allen Ginsberg --- my art
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53375537_10157408323519363_7668396096753762304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=72eb640af0e6dfa9e34a314371bf44ce&oe=5D283620
A series of drawings done just for my friend Rachel....
Again, excellent art.
Again, my thanks...

More of my artistry...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F357684395402923932%2F&psig=AOvVaw1AlDsSmWVm4Wa-ZwHGcPhl&ust=1664397817601000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjRxqFwoTCJjUq5vrtfoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Please enjoy...!
W-Dockery