Bush of Life
cheesetray
2024-04-28 01:51:03 UTC
Bush of Life: A B Movie
.
a gloom descended one snowy winter’s eve
so things weren’t exactly quite right
should anyone help, they silently disagreed
their only other option was to fight

crying to the heavens, begging god for heat
the lovers all laced up in chains
laugh if you will, at two creatures so small
no one remembers their names

an ill protracted never-ending battle of life
consuming a plethora of cheap dirty drugs
all drowning in spiraling deafening defeat
confronting mutual hurts, fears, and loves

a cautious advance, then quick fleet-footed retreat
cruel saddled fate like tortured tantalus in hell
mouths sucked dry, there was naught left to drink
down to the bone, no more waters in their well

desperate for more, at tables so graciously full
choicely apt and so perfectly lain
strongly they’re locked in a furrowed embrace
a farce of a worn-out fool’s game

swinging their axes, chopping through ice
chopping wildly as well through the walls
not a living man would dare try to step in
neither could they break through and call

traveling on through the bitter ole rime
two tucked and hiding away deep inside
frozen in repose, the store is now closed
scornful strangers laugh on and deride

could a dark angel come, lend them his hand
to see our light shining as dawn of the day?
ancient clocks tick out their rusty old minutes
as sweet father time passes so quickly away

conductors ringing the bell, but it’s all parallel
“all aboard,” the night watchmen cry
but since we’re already there, nobody can care
they look at their time cards and sigh
.
.
Roach Ω
4.16.24 (rev.)
.
.
.
faithfully yours,
-cheese
cheesetray
2024-04-28 05:43:40 UTC
it looks most excellent in georgia font

yours,
-cheese
General-Zod
Quite of interest.....
cheesetray
2024-04-28 21:18:54 UTC
how so, general ?
cheesetray
2024-04-29 14:42:02 UTC
who is this please ?
William Price
2024-04-29 14:53:55 UTC
Post by cheesetray
who is this please ?
http://tinyurl.com/peescent
cheesetray
2024-05-01 15:41:41 UTC
conductors ringing the bell, but it’s still parallel
“all aboard,” the chosen night watchmen do cry
yet since we’re already there, nobody can care
they look at their time cards together and sigh
General-Zod
2024-05-01 18:23:44 UTC
Post by cheesetray
how so, general ?
Let me count the ways....!
cheesetray
2024-05-11 15:16:42 UTC
here is the updated version from Roach Ω / we welcome cc's (on any and all, except from Michael Pendragon, jk)

Bush of Life: A_B_Movie

a gloom descended one snowy winter’s eve
so things weren’t exactly quite right
should anyone help, they silently disagreed
their only other option was to fight

crying to the heavens, begging gods for heat
the lovers all laced up in chains
laugh if you will, at these creatures so small
no one remembers their names

an ill protracted never-ending battle of life
consuming a plethora of cheap dirty drugs
all drowning in spiraling deafening defeat
confronting mutual hurts, fears, and loves

a cautious advance, then quick fleet-footed retreat
cruel saddled fate like tortured tantalus in hell
mouths sucked dry, there was naught left to drink
down to the bone, no more waters in their well

desperate for more, at tables so graciously full
choicely apt and so perfectly lain
strongly they’re locked in a furrowed embrace
a farce of a worn-out fool’s game

swinging their axes, chopping through ice
chopping wildly as well through the walls
not a living man would dare try to step in
watch them succumb to a slo’ fated crawl

4.30.24
cheesetray
2024-05-11 15:26:42 UTC
faithfully yours,