re/visiting David Meltzer z"l 17 February 1937-31 December 2016
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 17:40:19 UTC
The Jew [who told me he meant 'Yehu'di'] in me is the ghost of me
hiding under a stairway

or returning to a hovel
to find table & a chair
wrecked by Golem's fist

bed broken, my black rags
hanging from his teeth.

-- David Meltzer, 1967. The dark continent (Oyez Press), 1-94 (38)

cf, David Meltzer, ed., 1976. The dark garden: an anthology in the Kabbalah (Seabury Press), 1-233

p. xv: I must thank those people who have kept me alert and true during the assemblage of this volume: ...Stephan Pickering... [xvi]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 17:41:38 UTC
<spamsnip>
Yesterday
2018-01-10 17:56:23 UTC
I thought you were hiding in Canada in '67
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 18:00:21 UTC
Post by Yesterday
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Jew [who told me he meant 'Yehu'di'] in me is the ghost of me
hiding under a stairway
I thought you were hiding in Canada in '67
With his tail (which Faline's ghost assured him is a Yehu'di smear)
tucked between his legs like the soiled black rags
from his Golem-pounded hovel.
Yesterday
a pitiful story indeed....
s***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 18:21:13 UTC
Post by Yesterday
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Jew [who told me he meant 'Yehu'di'] in me is the ghost of me
hiding under a stairway
I thought you were hiding in Canada in '67
Do you realise how incredibly stupid you and PaedoDragon are sounding? for individuals claiming to be 'poets'? There were books all over North American in 1967, accessible, to be read. Reb Dovid was a talent indeed. Now, do me a favour -- blow it out your ass, troll. You are not relevant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 18:35:31 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by Yesterday
Post by s***@gmail.com
The Jew [who told me he meant 'Yehu'di'] in me is the ghost of me
hiding under a stairway
I thought you were hiding in Canada in '67
Do you realise how incredibly stupid you and PaedoDragon are sounding? for individuals claiming to be 'poets'? There were books all over North American in 1967, accessible, to be read. Reb Dovid was a talent indeed. Now, do me a favour -- blow it out your ass, troll. You are not relevant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you realize that this group is for posting and discussing *original* poetry?

Were you to *write* and post an original *essay* on Mr. Meltzer's poem, we would all accept your right to do so.

OTOH, spamming the group with other people's poetry is unacceptable. If you wish to be treated as a member of this community, you need to follow the group's guidelines.

So post an *original* poem, or make a legitimate critique of someone else's *original* poem, or (as previously mentioned) write an *original* essay on the poem of an established writer.
Will Dockery

Meltzer was an astounding poet.
Zod
Outstanding......……….
General Zod
Good for another read.........
Will Dockery
2019-03-24 05:12:46 UTC
Stephan wrote in message news:80a38112-8992-4432-83f9-***@googlegroups.com...

The Jew [who told me he meant 'Yehu'di'] in me is the ghost of me
hiding under a stairway

or returning to a hovel
to find table & a chair
wrecked by Golem's fist

bed broken, my black rags
hanging from his teeth.

-- David Meltzer, 1967. The dark continent (Oyez Press), 1-94 (38)

cf, David Meltzer, ed., 1976. The dark garden: an anthology in the Kabbalah
(Seabury Press), 1-233

p. xv: I must thank those people who have kept me alert and true during the
assemblage of this volume: ...Stephan Pickering... [xvi]

Classic poetry fro Meltzer.