Chick Flick
2019-12-03 01:10:31 UTC
We were so very young, and the theater was dark
to cover our shy awkwardness. The movie was
‘Where Eagles Dare’, a popular WWII film of the
day that we weren’t interested in, and definitely
not there to watch. Nancy and I had made plans
for the afternoon that didn’t include Clint Eastwood.
Edward Rochester Esq.
So if I read this right, Nancy chose you over Eastwood.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-12-03 01:22:14 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
We were so very young, and the theater was dark
to cover our shy awkwardness. The movie was
‘Where Eagles Dare’, a popular WWII film of the
day that we weren’t interested in, and definitely
not there to watch. Nancy and I had made plans
for the afternoon that didn’t include Clint Eastwood.
So if I read this right, Nancy chose you over Eastwood.
So, like I said, it was a long time ago, and my memory
isn’t the greatest. I was there in the theater with Nancy,
and as I recall we had a great time. I actually chose the
movie. Nancy chose me over a boy named Michael.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-12-03 10:27:16 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
We were so very young, and the theater was dark
to cover our shy awkwardness. The movie was
‘Where Eagles Dare’, a popular WWII film of the
day that we weren’t interested in, and definitely
not there to watch. Nancy and I had made plans
for the afternoon that didn’t include Clint Eastwood.
So if I read this right, Nancy chose you over Eastwood.
So, like I said, it was a long time ago, and my memory
isn’t the greatest. I was there in the theater with Nancy,
and as I recall we had a great time. I actually chose the
movie. Nancy chose me over a boy named Michael.
I remember that we had to walk to the theater, because
we were both too young to drive. I remember us talking
about sex in terms of baseball, neither of us having ever
gone past ‘first base’ before that day. I remember Nancy
letting me touch what would eventually be her breast but
wasn’t yet, and I remember us lying to our friends the next
day about ‘how far’ we went. We were popular for a week.