Selected Poems (1976-2019) / Will Dockery
2019-08-21 22:27:37 UTC
Selected Poems (1976-2019): Will Dockery

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Act_of_Will_by_Will_Dockery

Okay, here's the cut as of June 2019, still subject to tweeking and additions, as I remember them:

Apple Montage 2017
Bluebird v
Shadowville Speedway Blues 2009 v
Ganesha Girl on Rankin v
Ragpicker Joe v
At the Taco Stand v
Frayed Page Soaked in Rain v
from Saint Augustine Blues
Chorus 5
Chorus 6
Sky Song v
When the Mill Shut down
Signposts on the Outskirts 1976 v
Behind the Forest 1999 v
Looking over the Bridge (Built in 1936) 1999 v

A Certain Music v
Wave, 1999 v
To the Sea Angel, 1997 v
Sunglass 2003 v
Mari in 1982 v
Tuesday with Little Spain 1997 v
A Green Glow at Midnight 2017 v
Winterworld Descending
Stopwatch
She Loves Bossa Nova
Swamp Street Exile
Nightmare Tears v
In a Dream I Saved You 2018 v
Tired of Waiting
Picture Book Stares Back v
Life during Reconstruction 2017
Twilight Girl
Deep Blue Sassafras 2018

Conversational Abyss v
Decima for Decima v
Haiku 417 v
Haiku You
Modern Memory v
Picture Book Stares Back v
River Haiku v
Winter Heat (2017) v

That's about 40 poems, a good even number for a poetry collection, without overload to the reader.

And no offense to anyone, but I feel after long thought that a more streamlined edition is what is called for at this point, wait until I die for all the fancy epitaphs and critical studies (perhaps a companion book for all that?), likewise all the extra art, just my picture on the cover will be fine.

Likewise, let's drop all the extra cleverness on the cover and just call it

Will Dockery:

Selected Poems

or

Selected Poems:

Will Dockery

And, let's put it in the traditional Beat "Pocket Poets" format, almost mini comic chapbook in size, a size I have always favored, this will also end the need for "filler", just lay the poem one page at a time.

http://www.citylights.com/collections/?Collection_ID=305

May 28 by Will Dockery
André Hugo
2019-08-21 23:19:46 UTC
[...]
Outstanding plans......

I hope you and G.D. can reach a good legal agreement.....

The recent problems with Rochester trying to steal your poem puts thinghs in the mindset of all proper legalities need be observed......

Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
Will Dockery
2019-08-22 19:13:02 UTC
Post by André Hugo
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
The recent problems with Rochester trying to steal your poem puts things in the mindset of all proper legalities need be observed......
Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
No, I trust George to handle the project in a professional manner.

Thanks for noting how things can go wrong allowing others to tamper with the poetry, though.
Bodeen
2019-08-22 23:34:38 UTC
Post by André Hugo
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
I know...................

I was just making a general statement, look at how foolish both Rochester and Pastor Corey are behaving today......
High Number
Indeed...............
George J. Dance
2019-08-25 09:47:41 UTC
Post by André Hugo
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Oh, no, Zod; I'd call that letting the terrorists win.

That's no exaggeration. Frauds and cheats do exactly the same thing as terrorists: They destroy the bonds of trust that hold society together. The fact is, most people are honorable and honest - they keep their word, say and do what they really believe, and trust others to do the same - and that's necessary for there to be any social cooperation at all.
Post by André Hugo
Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
We definitely have to spell everything out in writing; not just the book text and design, but where it's to be published, how many, how much Will gets paid (both up front and from royalties), or even how. It's important that we be clear on what we agreed to.

But once we're clear on all that, I think a handshake should be enough.
Brainiac Five
Sounds like a plan................
Will Dockery
You're good with the basic size and cover design I have in mind, right?
George J. Dance
2019-08-31 19:37:02 UTC
Post by André Hugo
Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
We definitely have to spell everything out in writing; not just the book text and design, but where it's to be published, how many, how much Will gets paid (both up front and from royalties), or even how. It's important that we be clear on what we agreed to.
But once we're clear on all that, I think a handshake should be enough.
You're good with the basic size and cover design I have in mind, right?
I'm OK with the size; the size I got from Amazon is 4.9"x6.2" (for Howl and other poems). I can't promise an exact match, but I'll find the best match on Lulu.

I need a good clean image of the cover - the picture of you with "Will Dockery - Selected Poems" already on it - that's at least that size; bigger would be better, so that the image stays sharp. You'll have to provide that.
Will Dockery
2019-08-31 19:44:26 UTC
Post by André Hugo
[...]
I think we decided on this image?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuErF9g636/
George J. Dance
That's the picture. But there's a version you've posted online that didn't have that text, but "Selected Poems" and your name instead. That's the one we need.
Will Dockery
2019-08-31 20:41:34 UTC
Post by André Hugo
[...]
Yes, of course... with the "typewriter" style font.

That shall be done...
High Number
Good photo.....
High Number
Quite interesting read....
Bodeen
2019-09-01 02:11:09 UTC
Post by André Hugo
Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
We definitely have to spell everything out in writing; not just the book text and design, but where it's to be published, how many, how much Will gets paid (both up front and from royalties), or even how. It's important that we be clear on what we agreed to.
But once we're clear on all that, I think a handshake should be enough.
You're good with the basic size and cover design I have in mind, right?
I like the first title better, more unique as ACT OF WILL

Just my opinion...……………...
George J. Dance
Act of Will is the book title (on the inside of course; the outside will just say "Selected Poems". The book will be in two parts, called "Archetypes of My Life" and "My Wayward Muse".
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 09:27:33 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
Not saying G.D. would get like Rochester but "handshake deals" are to be avoided in all matters of art and commerce......
We definitely have to spell everything out in writing; not just the book text and design, but where it's to be published, how many, how much Will gets paid (both up front and from royalties), or even how. It's important that we be clear on what we agreed to.
But once we're clear on all that, I think a handshake should be enough.
You're good with the basic size and cover design I have in mind, right?
I like the first title better, more unique as ACT OF WILL
Just my opinion...……………...
Act of Will is the book title (on the inside of course; the outside will just say "Selected Poems". The book will be in two parts, called "Archetypes of My Life" and "My Wayward Muse".
I'm thinking of keeping the "Act of Will" title, on advice from John Charles Griffin, who is having great success as a poet. His pointers to me that are worth serious thought and discussion:

http://www.dirtroadvisionary.com

J.C.G: Make sure if self-publishing get copyrights and URL registered with Library of Congress. Recommend reconsider a clever title. The term "Collected Poems" best represents authors with prior publications of note. Unique titles and creative logo featuring featuring simplistic artistic and/or photographic illustrations enhance broader readership following. Never fall prey to e-book publication in early phases of authorship. If possible find sponsors for website precision.
Book as many readings as possible, branch out with a tour plan beyond previous venues.

J.C.G: Bottom line, prolific writing extends far beyond the corner in which one stands. Procrastination is the author's worst enemy.

J.C.G: Add merch as a form of free advertising and extra revenue. Jerry Garcia mastered that concept and flourished both musically and artistically while keeping things flexible and simple. Otherwise a potentially great literary work might be limited to a friends and family audience which often falls into the dust collection shelves with limited book reviews.

"Act of Will" works for this, more or less, if I decide to follow John's advice... which I probably should...
George J. Dance
2019-09-02 10:31:07 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
OK. I have to agree with him that the title on the cover should be what will get the most interest in the book, and if his experience is that a 'catchy' title would work better than a generic 'Selected Poems', then I'll defer to that.

That leads to one complication, and it's your area as the cover is all yours, really. Your original idea was to have the title and your name pre-printed on the cover - I think that's a good idea in case we change printers, as it will ensure we keep a standard design. I remember that you made one, but it says /Selected Poems/ so that'll have to be redone.

In addition, I would like you to do take care of the LOC, copyright, et al. Because of the earlier difficulty with sending you money across the border, my plan was to send you an advance in books (I was thinking of 100, but that's only a figure I came up with), which you'd be free to sell, use as promos, and in addition take care of LOC, your local libraries, stuff like that.

We haven't talked about any of that, and this looks like a good point to start doing so.
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 17:36:35 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
True, but such a change would only take several minutes once the title is decided on, and I haven't completely decided against just using "Selected Poems".

"Act of Will" I decided against for more than one reason, which I will go into at another time

One option is to follow Ginsberg's lead with his "Howl" and name the book after the first or strongest poem and add "...and other poems".

"When The Mill Shut Down and other poems"... may be too wordy, but so was Ferlinghetti's "Pictures of a Gone World". By the way, Lawerence Ferlighetti just turned 100 last week, so we should celebrate that here a bit, he's perhaps the last living original Beat poet.
Post by George J. Dance
In addition, I would like you to do take care of the LOC, copyright, et al.
I'm familiar with that, and in fact several of the poems in the collection are already registered, from the "Shadowville Speedway" collection:

Public Catalog
Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Dockery, Will
Search Results: Displaying 1 of 4 entries

Shadowville speedway.
Type of Work: Music
Registration Number / Date: PAu003501816 / 2008-09-23
Application Title: Shadowville speedway.
Title: Shadowville speedway.
Copyright Claimant: Will Dockery, 1958- . Address: P O BOX 7394, Columbus, GA, 31908.
Date of Creation: 2008
Authorship on Application: Will Dockery, 1958- ; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: collaboration of words and music.
Henry Conley, 1960- ; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: collaboration of words and music.
Pre-existing Material: Words and music for Last Dream Today.
Basis of Claim: All other words and music.
Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.
Names: Dockery, Will, 1958-
Conley, Henry, 1960- — in Columbus, Georgia.

Because of the earlier difficulty with sending you money across the border, my plan was to send you an advance in books (I was thinking of 100, but that's only a figure I came up with), which you'd be free to sell, use as promos, and in addition take care of LOC, your local libraries, stuff like that.
We haven't talked about any of that, and this looks like a good point to start doing so.
All sounds good, basically...

My main priority, at the moment, is thinking of and deciding on the right title for the book, while still leaning to "Selected Poems".

;)
High Number
It does seem appropriate......
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-03 01:17:51 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
My advice, take it or don't, is to follow the lead of most small press/indie publishers today and go with print-on-demand. There's a small one-time fee for setting up the book ($50. or so) and copies are printed as needed. The printer deducts the print cost from each sale and takes a share of the profit. How much you and/Will make on each copy depends on how high you set the price.

A big reason why many of the small presses folded was that the combined costs for printing and (especially mailing) copies were exorbitant. They also take care of the copyright, assign ISBN numbers, and so on.

An added bonus is that corrections can be made immediately (you simply upload the corrected text, check the PDF copy, and approve), whereas with print copies, you order 500 copies (or whatever your print run will be) and you're stuck with them as they are.

Quality-wise my print-on-demand paperbacks look exactly like those I'd done through a printer.

It's easier, far less costly and allows you to make correx as needed.

I do mine through Amazon. They also let you do Kindle editions at no extra cost, although for the present I'm keeping with the (relatively) more old fashioned hard copy only route.
George J. Dance
I've been doing it for years on Lulu, and that was the plan this time. I'll check out what Amazon has to offer, thanks.
High Number
Right on....
General Zod
2019-09-26 23:47:32 UTC
Okay, so I feel the same way about 'Selected' Poems as I do 'Fresh' Produce. I think 'Poems by Will Dockery' is a good title.
"Corning Town and other poems" with "Will Dockery" at the bottom.
Of course, one of the poems would need to be bumped so I can read the "Corning Town" poem.
:)
Oh, my gosh. It looks like Zod's list is giving rise to another book.
There's also the previously planed "Early Poems" book, remember?
;)
What is status on this....?
Michael Pendragon
What is status on Cheetah? Cheetah status drunk.
General Zod
Second handing Edgar Rice Burroughs again, Pendragon...….?
Michael Pendragon
How so? Did Edgar Rice Burroughs call you a drunk, as well?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 12:35:52 UTC
Speaking of calls, what do you think about the call for impeachment
because of President Trump's call to the President of Ukraine?
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 12:57:49 UTC
If the President of the United States can't call whoever he wants to, we might as well throw out the First Amendment along with him.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:25:18 UTC
The President can, and obviously does, call whoever he wants,
whatever he want to call them, whenever he wants to call them.
That's not the question. The questions are, can he say whatever he
wants to whoever he wants as representative of the United States?
Did the President seek foreign assistance for his 2020 campaign?
Does it matter at all that the White Houae tried to cover it up?
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 13:37:52 UTC
The President can, and obviously does, call whoever he wants,
whatever he want to call them, whenever he wants to call them.
That's not the question. The questions are, can he say whatever he
wants to whoever he wants as representative of the United States?
The President is our *elected* representative of the United States. His voice is *our* voice.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Did the President seek foreign assistance for his 2020 campaign?
Why should anyone care?
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Does it matter at all that the White Houae tried to cover it up?
You're putting the horse before cart with this question. First, let's establish that he 1) did seek foreign aid and 2) that the White House did try to cover it up.

Of course if you wish to pose this question hypothetically (Would it matter if the White House tried to cover it up?), my answer would be "No."
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:46:37 UTC
Okay, great! So, if The President is our *elected* representative,
and His voice is *our* voice, then He purportedly speaks for me,
which is Why should anyone for whom He speaks should care.

So, First, let's establish that he 1) did seek foreign aid. Great!
Both He and Giuliani have publicly admitted doing exactly that!
2) that the White House did try to cover it up. Great, the White
House's actions speak for themselves! No argument here! LOL
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 13:56:35 UTC
Okay, great! So, if The President is our *elected* representative,
and His voice is *our* voice, then He purportedly speaks for me,
which is Why should anyone for whom He speaks should care.
I personally couldn't care less what he said to the leader of some nondescript third world country.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
So, First, let's establish that he 1) did seek foreign aid. Great!
Both He and Giuliani have publicly admitted doing exactly that!
Have they?

Admittedly, I haven't been following the story as closely as you. Judging from the headlines, both he and former Mayor Guiliani appear to have denied it.

Can you provide quotes/sources?
Who, specifically, is "The White House," and what, specifically, did he/she/they attempt to cover up? That the President's long distance call went over his monthly phone budget?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:04:07 UTC
LOL. I don't know of anyone familiar with geopolitics who'd
describe Ukraine as 'some nondescript third world country',
and I don't care that you don't care what the President said
in your name, but some of us do care how we're represented
on the world stage by our leaders, with other world leaders.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:09:59 UTC
LOL. I don't know of anyone familiar with geopolitics who'd
describe Ukraine as 'some nondescript third world country',
It's quite simple, really: there's America and there's everyone else (a.k.a., "Third World").
Post by Hieronymous Corey
and I don't care that you don't care what the President said
in your name, but some of us do care how we're represented
on the world stage by our leaders, with other world leaders.
Why should Americans care what foreigners think?

Michael Pendragon
2019-09-02 15:43:20 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
At worst, "Act of Will" sounds like a reference to masturbation... which this project certainly is.

At best, it's a bad, self-referential pun on the author's name... two things which would lead me to avoid it (even if I weren't already familiar with Will's writing).

I'd suggest going for something with a reference to "Shadowville," the poetically-heightened landscape in which Will's poems take place.

"The Shadowville Mythos" (the "The" being optional), is probably the best bet (albeit slightly pretentious). More generic variations like "Scenes from the Shadows" would work as well.
Will Dockery
"The Shadowville Mythos" does sound pretty good, thanks for the feedback and suggestion, Pendragon.
High Number
Has a good ring to it yes....
Will Dockery
2019-09-03 16:44:30 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
Too similar to my last official collection, though, "Shadowville Speedway":

Public Catalog
Copyright Catalog (1978 to present)
Search Request: Left Anchored Name = Dockery, Will
Search Results: Displaying 1 of 4 entries

Shadowville speedway.
Type of Work: Music
Registration Number / Date: PAu003501816 / 2008-09-23
Application Title: Shadowville speedway.
Title: Shadowville speedway.
Copyright Claimant: Will Dockery, 1958- . Address: P O BOX 7394, Columbus, GA, 31908.
Date of Creation: 2008

"Shadowville Montage" has a certain panache, too.
Michael Pendragon
Technically, each poem could represent a scene from Shadowville, so it's a vast improvement over its fruity progenitor; although I think it sounds a bit flippant.
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 18:32:05 UTC
Post by Bodeen
Post by André Hugo
[...]
I don't want to overuse the Shadowville name, and two official releases in a row would be too much.

My last official release was "Shadowville Speedway"... I'm leaving an exact title flexible in case a grand notion arrives.

ROTFLMAO!
Will Dockery
https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Sandbox:_Act_of_Will_part_1
Will Dockery
2019-08-22 04:20:23 UTC
No, I trust George to handle the project in a professional manner.
George J. Dance
2019-08-23 01:57:57 UTC
[...]
I've added the information on your list to the original contents, by adding an asterisk beside the poems that appear on yours. When I come to one without, I'll have to look at cutting it; and given that you're right about a more streamlined book, I'll try to cut at least half of those. (So far I've cut two - "Pops" and "Sport" - and kept two - "Self-Portrait" and "Smoke Beast Growing" - that I think are important to have in.)
May 28 by Will Dockery
Will Dockery
I'll have a look,thanks, George.
Bodeen
Enjoyable to see the behind the scenes...….
Will Dockery
Thanks for the interest, Zod.
Will Dockery

I like this, it serves as an online galley that I can correct for publication.
Brainiac Five
This should be of great use...... and interest............
Bodeen
Good job G.D.
General Zod
Excellent news...…..
Coco DeSockmonkey
Shut up, Pissbum.
Will Dockery
2019-08-26 03:41:50 UTC
I just found your post, here, George... on the mobile gizmo now, so will respond in detail later...
Bodeen
Damn good book, I expect.......
Will Dockery
"Finest kind." -Hawkeye Pierce
Brainiac Five
2019-08-26 23:55:35 UTC
Agreed completely......
Will Dockery
2019-08-28 00:51:15 UTC
You'll get one of the first copies for review. General Zod.

😉
High Number
2019-08-28 05:36:44 UTC
I thank thee kind sir.....
High Number
2019-08-29 04:37:33 UTC
You first, fuckhead.....
Bodeen
2019-08-31 17:47:34 UTC
I await....!
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 08:57:04 UTC
[...]
This was my cut as of a couple of moths ago, I have one or two to add, possibly, but those cut need to stay on the shelf for now.
2019-09-02 13:38:45 UTC
This was my cut as of a couple of moths ago, [...].
Moths are the only species interested in your musty writings.
Perry Winkle
Good list....
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 03:58:29 UTC
Vinyl Cat, here is the list you asked me about earlier.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-04 04:18:02 UTC
Thank you so much!!!!!
Perry Winkle
2019-09-04 04:56:40 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you so much!!!!!
Hello there, Vinyl Cat, enjoyed your poetry...…..
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 10:26:42 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you so much!!!!!
Thank /you/ for reading, and for being a friend.

2019-09-04 11:26:34 UTC
Have you ever seen roadside advertisements for 'Fresh Produce' or 'Fresh Seafood',
and wondered why 'Produce' or 'Seafood' wasn't enough? Why is 'Fresh' necessary?
I can't imagine there are too many places that sell old produce or spoiled seafood.
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 19:15:43 UTC
They probably mean fresh rather than, say, frozen.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-04 19:22:18 UTC
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 19:28:47 UTC
Okay, so I feel the same way about 'Selected' Poems as I do 'Fresh' Produce. I think 'Poems by Will Dockery' is a good title.
I'm thinking of calling itt:

"Corning Town and other poems" with "Will Dockery" at the bottom.

Of course, one of the poems would need to be bumped so I can dd the "Corning Town" poem.

:)
Brainiac Five
That is of interest.....
George J. Dance
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 10:04:54 UTC
Okay, so I feel the same way about 'Selected' Poems as I do 'Fresh' Produce. I think 'Poems by Will Dockery' is a good title.
"Corning Town and other poems" with "Will Dockery" at the bottom.
Of course, one of the poems would need to be bumped so I can dd the "Corning Town" poem.
:)
Oh, my gosh. It looks like Zod's list is giving rise to another book.
I would not be greatly opposed to that, of course.

;)
Brainiac Five
It is just an amusement for me while I sip my wine on this chilly morning.....
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Doesn't drinking wine early in the morning interfere with your searching for gainful employment?
Will Dockery
Yes, hints of Autumn are in the air...
ME
Oh yes.... nothing says Fall like drinking wine for breakfast, at 4am.
Will Dockery
2019-09-08 17:33:22 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Okay, so I feel the same way about 'Selected' Poems as I do 'Fresh' Produce. I think 'Poems by Will Dockery' is a good title.
"Corning Town and other poems" with "Will Dockery" at the bottom.
Of course, one of the poems would need to be bumped so I can dd the "Corning Town" poem.
:)
Oh, my gosh. It looks like Zod's list is giving rise to another book.
I would not be greatly opposed to that, of course.
;)
It is just an amusement for me while I sip my wine on this chilly morning.....
Yes, hints of Autumn are in the air...
Oh yes.... nothing says Fall like
Like a chilly morning, true.

;)
Perry Winkler
I could see a couple more but have no funds to finance a book alas....
George J. Dance
Just keep collecting the poems, for now.
Will Dockery
2019-09-07 17:53:24 UTC
Post by Perry Winkler
Okay, so I feel the same way about 'Selected' Poems as I do 'Fresh' Produce. I think 'Poems by Will Dockery' is a good title.
"Corning Town and other poems" with "Will Dockery" at the bottom.
Of course, one of the poems would need to be bumped so I can dd the "Corning Town" poem.
:)
Oh, my gosh. It looks like Zod's list is giving rise to another book.
I could see a couple more but have no funds to finance a book alas....
Just keep collecting the poems, for now.
Yes, good selections, so far.

;)
Art for Sale
I will do that FO SHO.....
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Maybe if you stopped drinking wine for breakfast you could get a job and not live like a filthy animal.
Will Dockery

What is status on this....?
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 08:45:26 UTC
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, everyone.

;)
Brainiac Five
2019-09-05 16:54:47 UTC
Either way it is good to see the work preserved for future generations.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-05 17:01:15 UTC
I don't know which of you is more delusional.
Brainiac Five
2019-09-05 17:11:49 UTC
While you seem to be a simple jealous troll Pendragon....
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-05 17:28:02 UTC
Thomas Gray wrote that "Where ignorance is bliss,/'Tis folly to be wise.'" That said, I sincerely doubt there exist many individuals who would be willing to trade their wisdom for your bliss.
Brainiac Five
2019-09-06 03:35:27 UTC
Good quote but since you are obviously a burn out with writer's b;lock it is simple logic you're jealous of a prolific poet such as Doc.....
Art for Sale
2019-09-08 17:39:32 UTC
The troll knew what I meant....
Will Dockery
2019-09-10 17:47:17 UTC
Post by Art for Sale
The troll knew what I meant....
They often do, yet want to play stupid.
Michael Pentagram
2019-09-11 04:31:07 UTC
Doc this is really Zod here....
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 07:46:34 UTC
Post by Michael Pentagram
Doc this is really Zod here....
I kind of suspected that.

;)
Perry Winkle
2019-09-19 22:39:56 UTC
Post by Michael Pentagram
Doc this is really Zod here....
I kind of suspected that.
;)
That is outstanding.........................
General Zod
2019-09-21 21:32:07 UTC
[...]
Looking forward...........

G.D. how about a X-MAS release......???