Lest we forget what benders thought of dockery
ggamble
2010-11-11 18:11:53 UTC
"an empty windbag"

"You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
flood countless groups with this Spam
because...well,eh,...because..... because you like to call yourself a
poet." -M.H. Benders

"Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
you
by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which gives
Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
do
you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
'freedom
of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection what
'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders

"Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
consists
of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming back
because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I hope
someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if that
happens." -M.H.Benders
Will Dockery
2010-11-11 18:24:23 UTC
The original website for the Will Dockery-M.H. Benders "Zorro" project:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041117085027/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

"In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American
poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some
real American elements such as country music into his poetry. Whileas you
just try to appear as European as possible with all your sucking up to 80
year old European surrealists." -M.H.Benders

Some of the results from the Zorro project:

"Autograph of Zorro" by Will Dockery, Henry Conley & M. H. Benders:

Here's the original version:

http://www.archive.org/details/AutographOfZorro

Splendid times, indeed... more M.H. Benders quotes from the site:

M.H. Benders: "Hey Dockery, what about you reading some of my Dutch poems in
front of a live coffeehouse audience and videotaping it? I'd really like to
make this sort of cross cultural art. I will put it on
my website which is viewed by a lot of Dutch people every day. I wrote a new
poem called 'The Autograph of Zorro'. I have both an english and a Dutch
version. It would be fantastic if you could read it to a
poetry club dressed as Zorro, preferaably in both the english and the Dutch
version. Make someone videotape it and you can send me the
cassette and I will convert it to an internet video. I will promote this
video in whole Holland and you'll sure be a known name to the dutch poetry
crowd. Let me know how we continue."
Dockery: "I think this could be interesting. I saw a short video clip of
yours last Winter on one of the newsgroups that reminded me of the
video films I made with Truman Bentley in the years 1996-99, and the idea of
the reading of "The Autograph Of Zorro" brings back thoughts
of all those hours of footage. I'm thinking of a video for "The Autograph Of
Zorro" that would use not only me reading the English translation of "The
Autograph Of Zorro", backed by my jazz musician
friends, Henry, Grumpy, Follicle, et al... but..."

M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I
will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a
year, enough to give your name a decent boost into
recognition by dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural
initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating
around that it's good sometimes something positive
happens."

Dockery: "Also various bits by other Shadowville poets and regulars.
Basically, just bring the camera and record what happens. The reading
of "Autograph Of Zorro" could serve as the promo for a further video
surrounding the readings. Over the course of a month of so, if it
clicks right, we could have several alternative versions of the poem, in
both English and Dutch... So, that's the basics, with extra shots
of audience members and other poets, et cetera. I send you all the results,
and you can use the one[s] most appropriate."

M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project
I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the
events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real
American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you
want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different
locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can
also try it the other way around."
--
Will Dockery, Folk Rock / Blues / Experimental:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
ggamble

happens." -M.H.Benders
Will Dockery
2010-11-11 18:45:06 UTC
Martijn Benders's opinions are very important
You accidentally snipped my post, or was there something there you didn't
like, Gary?
http://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
Hi Corey
2010-11-11 19:22:36 UTC
You accidentally snipped my post, or was there something there you didn't
like, Gary?
Gary who? Were you accidentally talking to me? You've already called
me Gary at least once today, Will. You responded to one of my posts
with, "Thanks for reading and commenting, Gary." Who are you talking
to now, meGary or garyGary? If you only knew, right? It must be
tough for you to distinguish us, one from the other, the dozens ...
the hundreds ... maybe thousands of people with whom you've come in
contact here over the years, all seeing, all saying essentially the
same things to you, about you, over, and over; year, after year, after
year, and so on, and so forth, blah, blah, blah. The names all run
together, don't they? It's all in the archive, of course, but I don't
think you need me to quote anybody to recognize this as truth. Of
course, that doesn't mean you can admit, or accept the truth, but in
your heart of hearts, at least you recognize it, and I guess that's
something at least, at the very, very least. Where are you now?
Where have you been? What have you done? Are you remembering the old
crab, your dear old cabby dad, this fine Veteran's Day? Wouldn't he
be proud of his boy now? Yeah, right.

Now, snip.
I dare you.
I'll scare you.
Meat Plow
2010-11-11 20:00:52 UTC
The[SLAP]
Delusions of importance snipped and laughed at.
2010-11-11 20:57:07 UTC
Delusions of importance <snip>
How are you important, Meat Plow?

--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102
Peter J Ross
2010-11-11 18:29:52 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:11:53 GMT, ggamble
Post by ggamble
"an empty windbag"
I hope Dreckery is grateful to you, Hieronymus and me.

Martijn Benders's opinions are very importante to Dreckery.

ggamble

happens." -M.H.Benders
Peter J Ross
2010-11-11 19:11:36 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:38:13 -0500, Will
Post by Peter J Ross
Martijn Benders's opinions are very important
===[begin_quoted_text]================================================

A person is only a poet if other people call him that. Ever thought
about that? Why do you think nobody in poetry groups think you're a
poet? Because they're all scum and you're not? And what does this have
to do with massively crossposting everything you write?

===[end_quoted_text]==================================================
Peter J Ross
2010-11-11 20:41:44 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:35:23 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
You accidentally snipped
I rarely if ever snip accidentally.
Hi Corey
2010-11-11 20:49:11 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:35:23 -0500, Will
You accidentally sniped
I rarely if ever snipe accidentally.
I don't snipe like I used to, but I used to be a real sniper. Never
by accident though; it's a very purposeful profession.
Will Dockery
2010-11-13 00:23:24 UTC
I rarely if ever snip accidentally.
Of course not... heh.

Will Dockery

Will Dockery
2010-11-25 09:46:53 UTC
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
<snip for focus>
Post by Peter J Ross
The voice is an instrument too, of course, so singers are musicians.
Composers are generally counted as musicians too
"We know."

Tom Hendricks
2010-11-12 15:59:05 UTC
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.

FIRST WORLD TOP 40 LIST! BEST MUSIC LIST in the WORLD!!! (And hardest
to get on!) Never before - or probably never again in history, will
anyone hear such great new music all at once.The internet is the
world's first worldwide JUKEBOX. And this is the first music in that
jukebox. The first OUTSIDE THE BOX set.

Week after week Musea, my 17 year old Dallas art and media zine scours
myspace and youtube for the very best in music from every corner of
the world for the world's first list of new great music. Culled from
thousands, here are the world's best. (Anyone can send me your music.
That includes any kind of music!) Not a CD of a single person, but a
new musical paradigm - a music LIST of the world's best.
Musea's Worldwide Favorite Music LIST (200+ now) "100 Plus Favorite
Music from Youtube and Myspace"
http://wp.me/p5S9X-36
Meat Plow
2010-11-12 16:06:58 UTC
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
2010-11-12 18:01:24 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.

You, however /have/ admitted you are not a songwriter... heh.

--
Poetry Archive (Part One) / Will Dockery:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/will-dockery/poetry-archive-part-one-will-dockery/464151089801
Barbara's Cat
2010-11-12 22:23:15 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
--
Cm~

"I always write the truth"
- Dockery lying again
Will Dockery
2010-11-12 22:34:56 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
According to the definition of "musician", sure:

http://www.princetonreview.com/Careers.aspx?cid=98

"Musicians include rock stars, opera singers, folk guitarists, jazz
pianists, violinists, drummers -anybody who creates and performs music.
Musicians consist of a broad group of artists who play musical instruments,
sing, compose, and arrange music in a variety of settings. They perform
before live audiences or record in music studios. Instrumental musicians use
such items as the saxophone, guitar, drums, piano, or clarinet to create
music. Singers use their voice. Composers are the creators of original
music..."

HTH & HAND.
Hi Corey
2010-11-12 22:49:45 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
http://www.princetonreview.com/Careers.aspx?cid=98
The operative word is "Careers" as in profession, or work. It has
long been established that you are at best a hobbyist musician, a do
it for the fun of it type, as opposed to a career, or professional
musician, because a) you don't make money from it; b) you don't have
the musical 'chops' to be considered a peer by professional musicians;
c) you don't behave, or conduct yourself in a professional, business
like manner. I could go on, but you got the point, and you're going
to snip anyway.
Will Dockery
2010-11-12 23:05:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.princetonreview.com/Careers.aspx?cid=98
The operative word is "Careers" as in profession, or work. It has
long been established that you are at best a hobbyist musician, a do
it for the fun of it type, as opposed to a career, or professional
musician, because a) you don't make money from it; b) you don't have
the musical 'chops' to be considered a peer by professional musicians;
c) you don't behave, or conduct yourself in a professional, business
like manner. I could go on, but you got the point, and you're going
to snip anyway.
No, that's just more of your opinion of what a musician is. Here's another
definition of many similar ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musician

"...A musician is a person who writes, performs, or makes music. Musicians
can be classified by their roles in creating or performing music.
a.. An instrumentalist plays a musical instrument.
b.. A singer is a vocalist.
c.. Composers, songwriters and arrangers create musical compositions,
songs and arrangements. These may be transcribed in music notation,
performed or recorded.
d.. A conductor leads a musical ensemble. A conductor can simultaneously
act as an instrumentalist in the ensemble.
e.. A recording artist creates recorded music, such as CDs and MP3
files..."
A musician creates music, it isn't about the money.
Hi Corey
2010-11-12 23:08:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.princetonreview.com/Careers.aspx?cid=98
The operative word is "Careers" as in profession, or work.  It has
long been established that you are at best a hobbyist musician, a do
it for the fun of it type, as opposed to a career, or professional
musician, because a) you don't make money from it; b) you don't have
the musical 'chops' to be considered a peer by professional musicians;
c) you don't behave, or conduct yourself in a professional, business
like manner.  I could go on, but you got the point, and you're going
to snip anyway.
No, that's just more of your opinion of what a musician is.
You're the one who posted the "Careers" link, not I. How's that
career coming, by the way? Got any royalty checks lately?
Peter J Ross
2010-11-24 17:31:10 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:05:19 -0500, Will
Post by Will Dockery
A musician creates music, it isn't about the money.
Since you all-too-evidently don't create music, Mr Zaaah-Roooow, what
makes you think you're a musician?

By the way, can you name the composer whose music the maggot-food
formerly known as Tommy Tosser said he wanted to be played at his
funeral?
Barbara's Cat
2010-11-12 23:12:03 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
According to the definition of "musician", sure
You are not, by any definition, a musician.

You are, however, a liar.
--
Cm~

"I always write the truth"
- Dockery lying again
Will Dockery
Hi Corey
2010-11-13 00:01:58 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
You are not, by any definition, a musician.
Personal character is what defines you. You are not a person of
integrity, or character. Of course that is only my opinion, but I am
happy to share it with anyone in this, or any other community of
professionals.
Barbara's Cat
2010-11-13 11:30:09 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician
and that's extremely difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
According to the definition of "musician", sure
You are not, by any definition, a musician.
You do not and cannot play any musical instrument.
You do not and cannot write music.
You are nothing more than a parasite that lives off
and claims credit for the talents of those who are.
--
Cm~

"I always write the truth"
- Dockery lying again
Hi Corey
2010-11-13 11:59:00 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician
and that's extremely difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
According to the definition of "musician", sure
You are not, by any definition, a musician.
You do not and cannot play any musical instrument.
You do not and cannot write music.
You are nothing more than a parasite that lives off
and claims credit for the talents of those who are.
Well, I guess, now, since you explain it that way, I've got to say,
unfortunately, for some, that I can't argue with anything you say,
but, still, for some reason, I have to admit, I like the poor guy, and
wish him well, and want him to succeed, and wish I could help him,
help himself, more than he does, apparently, I swear, so help me God.
Meat Plow
2010-11-13 16:53:49 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's
extremely difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
According to the definition of "musician", sure
You are not, by any definition, a musician. You do not and cannot play
any musical instrument. You do not and cannot write music.
You'll never convince the megalomaniac of these facts.
You are nothing more than a parasite that lives off and claims credit
for the talents of those who are.
And does those things rather poorly to put it mildly.
2010-11-16 21:07:06 UTC
This is pretty interesting, two completely opposite opinions on my
writing and performing in the same post. Which to go with? Links are
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
[...]
"Best Party Poet Set to Music, Will Dockery and The Shadowville
All-Stars, “The Ride (Combat Zone” (yt)."
http://youtu.be/9lZ3VAmNTWc
<and>
Post by Meat Plow
And does those things rather poorly to put it mildly.
You forgot to add "in my opinion", MP.
Meat Plow
2010-11-13 16:50:58 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
Bullshit. The traditional definition weighs heavily upon the
musician's ability to play an instrument and how well that instrument is
played.

You are neither an instrumentalist or a performer of music. You are a
hapless dirtbag who waves his small penis around the internets hoping
that it will grow from exposure. You are a mumbling, stumbling net-nitwit
who through all your exposure and advertising efforts is still a nothing
who will not be remembered by anyone. And this is not an opinion, it's
fact.
2010-11-24 17:38:10 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:50:58 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
You're claiming you *ARE* a musician?
Bullshit. The traditional definition weighs heavily upon the
musician's ability to play an instrument and how well that instrument is
played.
The voice is an instrument too, of course, so singers are musicians.
Composers are generally counted as musicians too, even if (like
Berlioz) they can't play any instrument well.

The people who accompany Dreckery's stage performances are musicians.

The drunken helfwit who stumbles around in front of them mumbling and
occasionally shrieking "Zaaaah-roooow" isn't.
Post by Meat Plow
You are neither an instrumentalist or a performer of music. You are a
hapless dirtbag who waves his small penis around the internets hoping
that it will grow from exposure. You are a mumbling, stumbling net-nitwit
who through all your exposure and advertising efforts is still a nothing
who will not be remembered by anyone. And this is not an opinion, it's
fact.
I'll remember Dreckery.

After all, I remember Florence Foster-Jenkins and William McGonagall,
and Dreckery is like the bastard offspring of the two.
Meat Plow
2010-11-24 18:11:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
[...]
Well I consider my dog more of a musician that Dreckery and his out of
tune and time toadies. At least my dog can howl melodically. As far as
remembering him, I guess you are right he will be remembered for being the
oafish clod he is.
2010-11-13 19:17:43 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
You are neither an instrumentalist
I'm a singer-songwriter, vocalist, and leader of the Shadowville All-
Stars, which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
though. And all of those fall under the definition of "musician", MP.
Post by Meat Plow
http://www.princetonreview.com/Careers.aspx?cid=98
"Musicians include rock stars, opera singers, folk guitarists, jazz
pianists, violinists, drummers -anybody who creates and performs music.
Musicians consist of a broad group of artists who play musical instruments,
sing, compose, and arrange music in a variety of settings. They perform
before live audiences or record in music studios. Instrumental musicians use
such items as the saxophone, guitar, drums, piano, or clarinet to create
music. Singers use their voice. Composers are the creators of original
music..."
or a performer of music.
You're wrong about that, of course, Meat, as I perform regularly, and
have dozens of recordings to prove it. How about you?

<MP's jealous rant snipped>
Post by Meat Plow
who will not be remembered by anyone.
Meanwhile, sadly, you are not remembered even /now... eh... "Meat
Plow". I wager I'll be slightly more remembered than someone sniffing
around behind me on Usenet with a name like that, if you know what I
mean, pal.
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Heh... didn't see "Meat Plow" on that list.

Hi Corey
2010-11-14 10:28:14 UTC
I'm a singer-songwriter, vocalist,
That part is great; a little redundant maybe (singer/vocalist) but
simple, and to the point. I like it. That's about all the
introduction I'd use, if I were you. I've got a few "issues" with the
Post by Will Dockery
and leader of the Shadowville All- Stars,
Explain "leader" in this context, who you lead, what you lead, where
you lead them, what your responsibilities entail.
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond
the "children of all ages" connotation. A musician of merit would
never say anything like that. That's what makes you not sound like a
musician. That's what makes you not sound believable. How does this
sound?

"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for the
Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians based in
the Columbus, GA area."
Meat Plow
2010-11-14 16:58:34 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Will Dockery
I'm a singer-songwriter, vocalist,
That part is great; a little redundant maybe (singer/vocalist) but
simple, and to the point. I like it. That's about all the introduction
I'd use, if I were you. I've got a few "issues" with the rest. See
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond the
"children of all ages" connotation. A musician of merit would never say
anything like that. That's what makes you not sound like a musician.
That's what makes you not sound believable. How does this sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for the
Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians based in
the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
Hi Corey
I suppose that's better than 'nothing'.
Meat Plow
Hi Corey
2010-11-14 18:27:10 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond
the "children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of merit would
never say anything like that.  That's what makes you not sound like a
musician. That's what makes you not sound believable.  How does this
sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for
the Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians
based in the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
I suppose that's better than 'nothing'.
Not in this case.
You're entitled to a have wrong opinion, however you should be made
aware that, in this case, it makes you look absolutely ridiculous,
truly. If you don't believe me, I can certainly assist you in seeing
the errors in your thinking. I really don't care how ridiculous you
look.
Meat Plow
2010-11-14 18:49:28 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of
all types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all
beyond the "children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of
merit would never say anything like that.  That's what makes you
not sound like a musician. That's what makes you not sound
believable.  How does this sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for
the Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians
based in the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
I suppose that's better than 'nothing'.
Not in this case.
You're entitled to a have wrong opinion
You are compelled to have wrong opinions.
Post by Hi Corey
however you should be made
aware that, in this case, it makes you look absolutely ridiculous,
truly. If you don't believe me, I can certainly assist you in seeing
the errors in your thinking. I really don't care how ridiculous you
look.
That's an awful lot of ridicule for not caring.
Hi Corey
2010-11-14 18:55:15 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of
all types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all
beyond the "children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of
merit would never say anything like that.  That's what makes you
not sound like a musician. That's what makes you not sound
believable.  How does this sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for
the Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians
based in the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
I suppose that's better than 'nothing'.
Not in this case.
You're entitled to a have wrong opinion
You are compelled to have wrong opinions.
I am compelled to make choices. I am not always correct, but am
capable of self-correction once aware of its necessity. I wish the
same for you.
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
however you should be made
aware that, in this case, it makes you look absolutely ridiculous,
truly.  If you don't believe me, I can certainly assist you in seeing
the errors in your thinking.  I really don't care how ridiculous you
look.
That's an awful lot of ridicule for not caring.
You misread my observation. I care enough about you not to care how
ridiculous you look.
Meat Plow
2010-11-14 19:19:00 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Why thank you muchly. Once you've mastered it give me a shout back.
Hi Corey
You're very welcome. Drop me your digits so I don't have to shout.
Hi Corey
2010-11-14 19:42:07 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David
Thoreau

"The seeker is he who is in search of himself. Give up all questions
except one: "Who am I?" After all, the only fact you are sure of is
that you are. The "I am" is certain. The "I am this" is not. Struggle
to find out what you are in reality." -- Sri Nisargadatta
Will Dockery
2010-11-16 03:29:51 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
however you should be made
aware that, in this case, it makes you look absolutely ridiculous,
truly.  If you don't believe me, I can certainly assist you in seeing
the errors in your thinking.  I really don't care how ridiculous you
look.
That's an awful lot of ridicule for not caring.
So, Meat Plow, I assume that from your years and years of interest in
my work that you really, /really/ care?

--
Flying Saucer Mechanic / Music: B. Vaughan, B. Fowler. Lyrics: Will
Dockery
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9854563
Will Dockery
2010-11-14 20:23:29 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond
the "children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of merit would
never say anything like that.  That's what makes you not sound like a
musician. That's what makes you not sound believable.  How does this
sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for
the Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians
based in the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
I suppose that's better than 'nothing'.
Not in this case.
Well, once again you've forgotten to add "in my opinion", Meat, but
thanks for taking the time to read and give your opinion, anyway.

Have you attempted to write any songs, yet?

Barbara's Cat
2010-11-14 18:33:22 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
The goober has become several desperate somethings;
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
Cm~
Hi Corey
2010-11-14 18:39:36 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
Post by Meat Plow
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
The goober has become several desperate somethings;
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
Shall I demonstrate the extent of your desperation, sir? Be
forewarned, it isn't pretty, and its exposure may smart a bit, like
tearing off a bandaid to give a wound some open air. I'll try to make
it quick, so as to lessen the sting. I know how sensitive you are,
you know, down there.
Will Dockery
2010-11-14 19:10:43 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
"Try to have your lies make sense", Barbara.

--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery#!/artist/song_details/4926102
Hi Corey
He's saying you receive public assistance.
Will Dockery
2010-11-14 19:34:00 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
"Try to have your lies make sense", Barbara.
He's saying you receive public assistance.
That's why I called him a liar.

Hi Corey
I'm glad we got that straight.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-14 19:52:08 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
"Try to have your lies make sense", Barbara.
He's saying you receive public assistance.
That's why I called him a liar.
So who are you mooching from?
"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.
Peter J Ross
2010-11-24 17:41:08 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:52:08 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
"Try to have your lies make sense", Barbara.
He's saying you receive public assistance.
That's why I called him a liar.
So who are you mooching from?
"If you give me some money, I promise to stop 'singing'."
2010-11-24 21:53:17 UTC
"If you give me some money, I promise to stop 'singing'."
I didn't know you sang, PJR... got a link?

--
From Henry F. Conley: "River City Grill tonight! Songwriters showcase
from 5-7 & another from 7-9:15 featuring Gene Woolfolk, Jr., David
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Meat Plow
2010-11-24 22:09:10 UTC
"If you give me some money, I promise to stop 'singing'."
--
PJR
I didn't know you sang, PJR... got a link?
He was referring to you. As in you asking people for money promising
you'll stop singing. And you know it.

This is just one of countless dirty tactics that will mar your on-line
persona for life. It also displays your inferiority complex.
2010-11-24 22:17:46 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
He was referring to you.
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
below, or if in the area, come see me live and in-person tonight:

--
From Henry F. Conley: "River City Grill tonight! Songwriters showcase
http://www.reverbnation.com/show/3484209
J. Corey Connor
2010-11-24 22:34:18 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
He was referring to you.
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
--
From Henry F. Conley: "River City Grill tonight! Songwriters showcase
River City Grill: •2301 Airport Thruway, Ste F-1 •Columbus, GA 31904http://www.reverbnation.com/show/3484209
"Headliner", huh!?! Good news! You gettin' PAID?!
Meat Plow
2010-11-24 22:47:02 UTC
<cowardly snip restored>
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
He was referring to you. As in you asking people for money promising
you'll stop singing. And you know it.
This is just one of countless dirty tactics that will mar your on-line
persona for life. It also displays your inferiority complex.
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
I wouldn't attend one of your chortle-fests if it were the last one on
earth. You are a farce, a dick-waving nothing.
George Dance
2010-11-15 18:51:21 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system
I thought you worked in a shit plant. Did you get laid off or
something?
Will Dockery
2010-11-16 02:52:46 UTC
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system
 I thought you worked in a shit plant. Did you get laid off or
something?
Well, she worked in the plant down in Florida, as I recall,
immortalized in Cat's poem "Without Me, You'd be Up to Here in It":

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/msg/0ecdc829238a6b4b?hl=en

"when everything digests just as it should.
Instead, they call when it's bad. Like after
you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes..." -Barbara's Cat

But I also remember the posts where she was originally from Georgia,
so that's possible.

--
Ganesha Girl on Rankin / Will Dockery
http://tinyurl.com/Ganesha-Girl-Dockery
Hi Corey
Stalking behavior noted. Authorities notified.
Meat Plow
Hi Corey
2010-11-16 12:34:01 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system
 I thought you worked in a shit plant. Did you get laid off or
something?
Well, she worked in the plant down in Florida, as I recall, immortalized
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/msg/0ecdc829238a6b4b?hl=en
"when everything digests just as it should. Instead, they call when it's
bad. Like after you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes..." -Barbara's
Cat
But I also remember the posts where she was originally from Georgia, so
that's possible.
STALK!
There is an obvious, self-evident difference between stalking and mind
reading. I'm a mind reader, not a stalker, although I have been
called a "psychic" stalker by the misinformed. I am no such thing.
I've also been called a con man, and bullshit artist. Again, I am no
such thing, but I invite anybody interested in doing the leg work to
make up their own mind. I don't really care what you call me. I'm
just here to show you something neat, if you want to see it. If not,
that's cool too.
Meat Plow
2010-11-16 12:57:19 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
"when everything digests just as it should. Instead, they call when
it's bad. Like after you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes..."
-Barbara's Cat
But I also remember the posts where she was originally from Georgia,
so that's possible.
STALK!
There is an obvious, self-evident difference between stalking and mind
reading. I'm a mind reader, not a stalker, although I have been called
a "psychic" stalker by the misinformed. I am no such thing. I've also
been called a con man, and bullshit artist. Again, I am no such thing,
but I invite anybody interested in doing the leg work to make up their
own mind. I don't really care what you call me. I'm just here to show
you something neat, if you want to see it. If not, that's cool too.
What the hell are you on about? I didn't reply to your post nor did I
call you anything or even refer to you.
Hi Corey
2010-11-16 14:53:53 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
I'm on about now in reference to what you wrote in response to Mr.
Will Dockery's comment. Specifically, "STALK!" If you don't think
stalking behavior concerns me, you're mistaken. I've had that
accusation levied against me by anonymous Usenet ne'er do wells;
"trolls", if you will. I've also been the recipient of real life
death threats; the victim of robbery; and have had the real life snot
beat out of me by real people who stalked me. If I'm around and I
hear somebody yell "STALK!", I listen, seriously.
Peter J Ross
2010-11-24 17:44:19 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:57:19 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
"Hieronymous Corey" is a tedious kook who likes adding his
long-winded, pretentious, self-absorbed comments to most of the posts
in AAPC.

HTH.
J. Corey Connor
2010-11-24 20:09:00 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
PJR :-)- Hide quoted text -
Okay, fine. Now you've gone and donne it. You, sir, Mr. Peter J.
Ross, have absolutely tweaked my very last, and final nerve with that
remark. I feel I owe you nothing less than an absolutely truthful,
from the heart response to your comment on my work.

Thanks for noticing. It really means a great deal to me. You have no
idea. You almost brought me to tears, you fucker. I wish you all the
best, and hope to hear from you again very soon. Thanks again.

Love & Laughter,

2010-11-16 15:28:30 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by George Dance
Post by Barbara's Cat
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system
I thought you worked in a shit plant. Did you get laid off or
something?
Well, she worked in the plant down in Florida, as I recall, immortalized
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.poems/msg/0ecdc829238a6b4b?hl=en
"when everything digests just as it should. Instead, they call when it's
bad. Like after you'd ate seven Soft-Shell Taco Supremes..." -Barbara's
Cat
But I also remember the posts where she was originally from Georgia, so
that's possible.
STALK!
Well, put into context, what Cat originally posted seems to me to fall
into a "fantasy lie" category rather than "stalking", but I guess it
depends on the individual interpretation:

On Nov 14, 1:33 pm, Barbara's Cat <***@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Meat Plow
The goober has become several desperate somethings;
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
Depending on who Cat meant when he wrote "the goober" would make a
difference on whether the statement is true or false, of course.

--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Hi Corey
2010-11-16 15:52:14 UTC
Well, put into context, what Cat originally posted seems to me to fall
into a "fantasy lie" category rather than "stalking", but I guess it
Exactly. I don't know where anybody got the idea that you were on the
public dole, but it's an assumption that has followed you around here
for quite a while. I've never seen you deny it before, so maybe
that's what has given it strength. I'm glad to see you finally set
the record straight, and I'm glad you're not on public assistance. I
wish you nothing but the best. Things are tough all over these days.

Of course, put into context, your dredging up of old material and
commenting that "she", referencing BC, worked in "a shit plant" in
Florida but was originally from Georgia, can readily be viewed as
stalking behavior. If any of that information is accurate, WEFTEC is
a fairly small family. It wouldn't be difficult at all to determine
exactly who and where BC is. If it's not accurate, you could end up
causing a great deal of embarrassment to the wrong person, namely
yourself.
Meat Plow
2010-11-16 22:52:48 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Of course, put into context, your dredging up of old material and
commenting that "she", referencing BC, worked in "a shit plant" in
Florida but was originally from Georgia, can readily be viewed as
stalking behavior
Will is what we (TINW) refer to as a Revenge Dweeb. All is fair in love
and revenge. <nods>
Hi Corey
2010-11-16 23:11:09 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Of course, put into context, your dredging up of old material and
commenting that "she", referencing BC, worked in "a shit plant" in
Florida but was originally from Georgia, can readily be viewed as
stalking behavior
Will is what we (TINW) refer to as a Revenge Dweeb. All is fair in love
and revenge. <nods>
Listen carefully. If Revenge Dweeb is what we refer to Will as, and
we've established that TINW, then when you say "All is fair in love
and revenge", we know for a fact that the quote can only be
attributable to one person, and that person is the Revenge Dweeb in
question, because I know I never said it, and I sure don't think Will
will cop to it.
Meat Plow
2010-11-16 23:31:25 UTC
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Hi Corey
Of course, put into context, your dredging up of old material and
commenting that "she", referencing BC, worked in "a shit plant" in
Florida but was originally from Georgia, can readily be viewed as
stalking behavior
Will is what we (TINW) refer to as a Revenge Dweeb. All is fair in love
and revenge. <nods>
Listen carefully. If Revenge Dweeb is what we refer to Will as, and
we've established that TINW, then when you say "All is fair in love and
revenge", we know for a fact that the quote can only be attributable to
one person, and that person is the Revenge Dweeb in question, because I
know I never said it, and I sure don't think Will will cop to it.
Think outside the box for a change. It will help.
2010-11-16 23:34:03 UTC
<snip for focus>
Post by Hi Corey
All is fair in love and revenge. <nods>
Listen carefully. If Revenge Dweeb is what we refer to Will as, and
we've established that TINW, then when you say "All is fair in love
and revenge", we know for a fact that the quote can only be
attributable to one person, and that person is the Revenge Dweeb in
question, because I know I never said it, and I sure don't think Will
will cop to it.
Well, Meat Plow's "All is fair in love and revenge." statement is apparently
the explanation for the fantasy-lie Barbara's Cat posted about me
(supposedly, depending on who "the goober" is) then, I suppose?

Post by Hi Corey
The goober has become several desperate somethings;
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
I've been informed before by a couple others of Meat Plow's ilk that "it is
okay to lie in a flame war setting", or words to that effect, which is
pretty close to MP's "All is fair in love and revenge rule." For the record,
I don't seek "revenge" here, but I do intend to set straight and correct any
lies posted about me on these newsgroups, as I've made clear often in the
past.

Hi Corey
2010-11-17 00:00:27 UTC
<snip for focus>
All is fair in love and revenge. <nods>
Listen carefully.  If Revenge Dweeb is what we refer to Will as, and
we've established that TINW, then when you say "All is fair in love
and revenge", we know for a fact that the quote can only be
attributable to one person, and that person is the Revenge Dweeb in
question, because I know I never said it, and I sure don't think Will
will cop to it.
Well, Meat Plow's "All is fair in love and revenge." statement is apparently
the explanation for the fantasy-lie Barbara's Cat posted about me
(supposedly, depending on who "the goober" is) then, I suppose?
When you ask people questions like that in real life, if you ask
people questions like that in real life, do they ever actually answer
you in any comprehensible manner, or do they just stare at you like
they have no frickin' idea what you just said? I'm just wondering.
Post by Will Dockery
I've been informed before by a couple others of Meat Plow's ilk that "it is
okay to lie in a flame war setting", or words to that effect, which is
pretty close to MP's "All is fair in love and revenge rule." For the record,
I don't seek "revenge" here, but I do intend to set straight and correct any
lies posted about me on these newsgroups, as I've made clear often in the
past.
An ilk is just another Kind. If you don't mind, I'd rather talk to
you about war poetry like Stephen Crane's 'War is Kind', because ...

Just because.

I'd like to talk to you about it, and discuss it with you, and hear
what you have to say, and tell you everything I know about it,
because ...

Just because.

I'd like somebody to pay attention to me here, because ...

Just because.

I'd like to know that something I said meant something to somebody,
because ...
=z=
2010-11-16 16:38:18 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
The goober has become several desperate somethings;
a burden on Georgia's state welfare system for one.
--
Cm~
Depending on who Cat meant when he wrote "the goober" would make a
difference on whether the statement is true or false, of course.
--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery & Friends:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery- Hide quoted text -
let me just say this about that...

'this about that'

hey cat, i haven't talked to you for some time...
hope you are doing well...
i did get a chuckle on the welfare comment...

8 (
Will Dockery
2010-11-16 20:45:47 UTC
Post by =z=
let me just say this about that...
'this about that'
hey cat, i haven't talked to you for some time...
hope you are doing well...
i did get a chuckle on the welfare comment...
8 (
You're right, =z=, seeing Cat around here is a rarity indeed, these
days, and even more rare is to see a poem here written by Cat.

Will Dockery
2010-11-16 23:03:54 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Will is what we (TINW) refer to as
<snip>

Does your "we" include the liar "Barbara's Cat", who posted the
fantasy about me that began this conversation in the first place?

Will Dockery
2010-11-14 19:49:37 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
and leader of the Shadowville All- Stars,
Explain "leader" in this context, who you lead, what you lead, where you
lead them, what your responsibilities entail.
Well, basically the Shadowville All-Stars is "my" group, I bring in
the songs, find most of the venues to perform, am the main spokesman,
write most of the songs, and so on. I may have used the wrong word,
but it seems like "leader" is an appropriate description.
Post by Hi Corey
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond the
"children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of merit would never say
anything like that.
Yeah, I see I went a tad overboard with the "world class" bit...
though I'm pretty sure nobody can honestly deny they're all some
damned fine players.
Post by Hi Corey
 That's what makes you not sound like a musician.
That's what makes you not sound believable.  How does this sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for the
Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians based in
the Columbus, GA area."
Thanks (sincerely), Hi Corey, that really does read well, doesn't
offend with hype, and gets the facts across well.

Hi Corey
2010-11-14 20:05:33 UTC
Well, basically the Shadowville All-Stars is "my" group,
My understanding is that there is no cohesive group. Your friend,
Dennis Beck, describes the Allstars this way, "Collectively we are The
Shadowville All-Stars. Artists who share the stage with us in a live
performance become Shadowville All-Stars forever."
Post by Will Dockery
I bring in the songs,
I don't understand what "bring in" means. You don't write music.
Post by Will Dockery
find most of the venues to perform,
When was your last paying gig, and how much did each group member
receive? Anybody can find a place to play music.
Post by Will Dockery
am the main spokesman,
Your spokesman skills need work. Your group is neither well known,
nor well received.
Post by Will Dockery
write most of the songs, and so on.
You've described your songwriting process previously. You co-write
songs.
Post by Will Dockery
I may have used the wrong word,
but it seems like "leader" is an appropriate description.
Things aren't always as they seem, and leader was a very poor choice
of words.
Saying "damn fine players" has a folksy appeal to it. I'd keep it.
Will Dockery
2010-11-14 20:08:15 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
which of course consist of world-class musicians of all types,
'of'course' is wholly unnecessary, and 'world-class musicians of all
types' is simply promotional hype that makes no sense at all beyond the
"children of all ages" connotation.  A musician of merit would never say
anything like that.  That's what makes you not sound like a musician.
That's what makes you not sound believable.  How does this sound?
"Will Dockery is a singer/songwriter, and the musical arranger for the
Shadowville All-Stars, an eclectic mix of music and musicians based in
the Columbus, GA area."
Will is so desperate to be 'something'.
Not at all, Meat, just doing what comes naturally for me, songwriting,
writing poetry, singing and performing.

Will Dockery

Will Dockery
2010-11-24 22:56:49 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
I wouldn't attend one of your
Your choice, you just seem so intensely interested, though...heh.

So go have a nice day now, okay?
mat1t3
2010-11-24 23:00:28 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
I wouldn't attend one of your chortle-fests if it were the last one on
earth. You are a farce, a dick-waving nothing.
Your choice, you just seem so intensely interested, though...heh.
So go have a nice day now, okay?
--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102
Notice that he is interested in your genitals, though.

Maybe that's where the moniker "meat plow" comes from:
An obsessive interest in dick waving.

: )
Will Dockery
2010-11-28 14:35:47 UTC
Post by mat1t3
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Will Dockery
In that case, for "Will Dockery" singing and songwriting, see the link
I wouldn't attend one of your
<whining snipped>
Post by mat1t3
Post by Will Dockery
dick-waving
Post by mat1t3
Notice that he is interested in your genitals, though.
An obsessive interest in dick waving.
: )
Heh... that seems to be "the long & the short of it"...

Conley Brothers
2018-11-14 06:22:28 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Tom Hendricks
Will Dockery also made the Big List as a musician and that's extremely
difficult to achieve.
Especially when you realize he's not a musician.
You forgot to add "In my opinion", Meat.
That is fact. You are not a musician. Prove otherwise or stop claiming it. Post video of you playing a song on an instrument. You are an attention whore so failure to do so confirms the obvious: Will Dockery is NOT a musician.

Get to it, Chubby.
Brother Dave
Hell yea!
Will Dockery
I posted audio from an inaudible scratchy old cassette tape recorded in the 70's as proof. A guitar could barely be heard above the other noise. So there!
Brother Dave
You are not a musician.
Conley Brothers
You can stop pretending, Will. Nobody believes you are a musician other than yourself.
Will Dockery
2010-11-12 21:18:30 UTC
Post by Tom Hendricks
[...]
Thanks, Tom... glad you dig it.

--
"Shadowville Speedway" CD on Artemis Records:
http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html
George Dance

Will Dockery
2010-11-15 18:40:37 UTC
Post by Tom Hendricks
[...]
Ah yes, thanks for finding this... interesting times when we were
heavily influenced by the word-jazz poet Ken Nordine:

http://www.wordjazz.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Nordine

"Ken Nordine (born April 13, 1920) is an American voiceover and
recording artist best known for his series of Word Jazz albums. His
deep, resonant voice has also been featured in many commercial
advertisements and movie trailers. One critic wrote that 'you may not
know Ken Nordine by name or face, but you'll almost certainly
recognize his voice.' [...] He attracted wider attention when he
recorded the aural vignettes on Word Jazz (Dot, 1957). Word Jazz, Son
of Word Jazz (Dot, 1958) and his other albums in this vein feature
Nordine's narration over cool jazz by the Chico Hamilton jazz group,
recording under the alias of Fred Katz, who was then the cellist with
Hamilton's quintet.[2] Nordine began performing and recording such
albums at the peak of the beat era and was associated with the poetry-
and-jazz movement. However, some of Nordine's "writings are more akin
to Franz Kafka or Edgar Allan Poe" than to the beats.[3] Many of his
word jazz tracks feature critiques of societal norms. Some are
lightweight and humorous, while others reveal dark, paranoid
undercurrents and bizarre, dream-like scenarios..."

Will Dockery
2010-11-26 22:16:55 UTC
what makes you think you're a musician?
What I do fits the definition of "musician" on several levels, but the
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Tom Hendricks
[...]
Red Lipped Stranger by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:

http://www.artemisrecords.net/dockeryconley.html
Conley Brothers
Since there is renewed interest about the grand troll Benders played on Dockery. This is the real backstory, why he trolled Will into giving and recording that horrendous drunken, drug-induced performance.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2018-11-14 11:01:09 UTC
Post by ggamble
[...]
ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!!

BUMP!
"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble
General Zod