Over You --- Will Dockery & his band
2019-08-13 03:48:53 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

:)
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-13 23:40:56 UTC
Over You --- Will Dockery & his band

Kepp up great work..............
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-15 23:16:01 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
:)
Over You --- Will Dockery & his band
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Keep up great work......

Doc................................
Will Dockery
2019-08-23 02:47:10 UTC
Knock. Knock.
Well, thanks for reading and sort of commenting, Pastor Corey.

Over You / Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Bodeen
2019-08-23 04:59:19 UTC
Knock. Knock.
Well, thanks for reading and sort of commenting, Pastor Corey.
Over You / Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Pastor Corey must be smoking that strong dope tonight.....

Conley Brothers
2019-08-15 23:33:50 UTC
Over You --- Will Dockery &
The Conleys are NOT his band. Will just pesters the local musicians until they agree to back up his nonsensical vocal droning. They are not paid performances just random little gigs that are thankfully far and few between. Nobody actually watches them thankfully, as some of us do have paying gigs and don't need to be linked to the Dockery shit show.
The many down-voted videos on Youtube prove there are no audiences and if there is one, they dissipate soon after Doc attempts to sing. The few people left are random drunks that would dance to the beat of a washing machine.
Will Dockery
2019-08-16 00:10:23 UTC
Over You --- Will Dockery &
The Conleys are NOT his band
Impostor troll, the Conley Brothers are not even on this recording.

I did have a songwriting team with Henry Conley, for which we produced two CDs.

Twilight Girl by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-16 05:54:17 UTC
Over You --- Will Dockery &
The Conleys are NOT his band
Impostor troll, the Conley Brothers are not even on this recording.
I did have a songwriting team with Henry Conley, for which we produced two CDs.
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Twilight Girl by Will Dockery & Henry Conley
For a fake Conley he sure doesn't know his backstory very well.....

Ha ha ha...
Andre Hugo
Some of the best work was with your team.....
Ray Novack
2019-08-16 21:42:03 UTC
Good one Doc..........
Andre Newman
2019-08-17 02:25:11 UTC
This is the band with Jack Snipe on guitar....
Will Dockery
2019-08-17 03:58:04 UTC
Yes, that's Snipe con guitar.
George J. Dance
2019-08-17 18:12:25 UTC
Yes, that's Snipe con guitar.
The guitar makes the song; it's really pretty, an interesting contrast to your almost spoken delivery.
Andre Hugo
2019-08-17 21:25:41 UTC
Yes, that's Snipe on guitar.
The guitar makes the song; it's really pretty, an interesting contrast to your almost spoken delivery.
It has a good laid back style....

Reminds me of a lazy day in a Florida beachfront bar..........

Over You --- Will Dockery & his band

http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Andre Hugo
2019-08-18 09:23:59 UTC
The guitar is superb....
Andre Hugo
2019-08-19 01:53:36 UTC
That is Jack Snipe on the amazing guitar.....
Will Dockery
2019-08-19 05:52:17 UTC
Yes, that's Snipe on guitar.
The guitar makes the song; it's really pretty, an interesting contrast to your almost spoken delivery.
I've seen my vocal style called "Sprechstimme", to make this puffy and pretentious:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprechgesang#Sprechstimme

"Sprechgesang (German: [ˈʃpʀɛçɡəˌzaŋ], "spoken singing") and Sprechstimme (German: [ˈʃpʀɛçˌʃtɪmə], "spoken voice") are expressionist vocal techniques between singing and speaking..."
High Number
2019-08-20 04:43:46 UTC
Yes, that's Snipe on guitar.
Lou Reed used that as well I would state....
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Will Dockery
2019-08-17 23:30:31 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.

2019-08-18 13:14:59 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.
;)
I'm glad I got to hear it. Up to now, whenever I've heard the title, I've thought of the Gary Puckett & the Union Gap song (which I won't put here; I'll save that in case we do a 1968 dancehall :)
Will Dockery
2019-08-18 18:27:32 UTC
SDH threads by the year are a good idea, 1969 was a blast.
George J. Dance
Yeah, it was fun. I'm still adding songs 2 weeks later. We should space them out, though.
Will Dockery
2019-08-18 18:59:31 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.
I'm glad I got to hear it. Up to now, whenever I've heard the title, I've thought of the Gary Puckett & the Union Gap song (which I won't put here; I'll save that in case we do a 1968 dancehall :)
SDH threads by the year are a good idea, 1969 was a blast.
Yeah, it was fun. I'm still adding songs 2 weeks later. We should space them out, though.
Just one on the "over you" theme would make a dozen posts... a man walking away from a sweet but deadly life, as the next femme fatale down the block says "Baby, let me take you down..."

"Sailing through these memories, I should have seen the signs. The Dragon pulling me back, a three ring circus of reason and rhyme." -Will Dockery

http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8

Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
Modern Jazz fan
2019-08-21 03:25:16 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.
I'm glad I got to hear it. Up to now, whenever I've heard the title, I've thought of the Gary Puckett & the Union Gap song (which I won't put here; I'll save that in case we do a 1968 dancehall :)
SDH threads by the year are a good idea, 1969 was a blast.
Yeah, it was fun. I'm still adding songs 2 weeks later. We should space them out, though.
Just one on the "over you" theme would make a dozen posts... a man walking away from a sweet but deadly life, as the next femme fatale down the block says "Baby, let me take you down..."
"Sailing through these memories, I should have seen the signs. The Dragon pulling me back, a three ring circus of reason and rhyme." -Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
Over You / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
Excellent words and music.....

One of your finest, Doc....
Andre Hugo
2019-08-18 21:27:24 UTC
Right on G.D.
Will Dockery
2019-08-20 17:50:42 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.
;)
I'm glad I got to hear it. Up to now, whenever I've heard the title, I've thought of the Gary Puckett & the Union Gap song (which I won't put here; I'll save that in case we do a 1968 dancehall :)
There must be a dozen songs named "Over You", we could make a thread juts for those. Here's Roxy Music with their version:

Song
Over You (Remastered)

Artist
Roxy Music

Writers
Phil Manzanera, Bryan Ferry
Will Dockery
2019-08-20 18:17:38 UTC
Thanks for listening and commenting, George D.
I'm glad I got to hear it. Up to now, whenever I've heard the title, I've thought of the Gary Puckett & the Union Gap song (which I won't put here; I'll save that in case we do a 1968 dancehall :)
There must be a dozen songs named "Over You", we could make a thread just for those, if there was really any interest.

Here's Roxy Music with their version:

http://youtu.be/EsRB6yV--7o

Song
Over You (Remastered)

Artist
Roxy Music

Writers
Phil Manzanera, Bryan Ferry

2019-08-20 18:27:41 UTC
Knock. Knock.
Will Dockery
2019-08-20 22:05:50 UTC

http://youtu.be/4rvCp_xzWH8
André Hugo
Good ole Pastor Corey.............
André Hugo
2019-08-22 05:29:18 UTC
Knock. Knock.
You been smokin that good reefer again Pastor Corey.....?
Modern Jazz fan
Classic Roxy Music from the middle era.....
Michael Pendragon
Shut up, Todd.
Will Dockery
2019-08-21 02:39:34 UTC