The War Room 5/24/2020
drive-by
2020-05-24 04:03:50 UTC
got something to say?
NancyGene
2020-05-24 11:27:19 UTC
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
Yes, as a matter of fact. Note to George J. Dance--this is how you do a suggestive poem:

"The Climb
by drive-by

I had just reached the top
when she asked me to go back down."
ME
2020-05-24 11:56:29 UTC
got something to say?
Jim is very good at suggestive writing.
NancyGene
2020-05-24 12:04:06 UTC
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
"The Climb
by drive-by
I had just reached the top
when she asked me to go back down."
Jim is very good at suggestive writing.
Cue "This is how we do it."
(Montell Jordan)
George J. Dance
2020-05-24 13:19:20 UTC
Thanks, but I don't care for Aerosmith.
Zod
2020-05-28 20:51:00 UTC
NG is not an imposter troll
Yes, there is a real "Nancy Gene".... the N.G. we know is an impostor forgery scumbag troll.....

This has been proven.....
ME
2020-05-28 21:02:35 UTC
NG is not an imposter troll
Yes, there is a real "Nancy Gene".... the N.G. we know is an impostor forgery scumbag troll.....
This has been proven.....
No...you just seem angry.
Do you know a NancyGene in real life?
Zod
2020-05-28 21:07:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
Yes, as a matter of fact. Note to George J. Dance--this is how you do a suggestive poem
You are not very good at poetry, fake Nancy G.

Certainly not good enough to give G.D. advice.....
ME
Damn you’re an angry little troll today zod.
Zod
2020-05-28 22:05:00 UTC
Helter Skelter rip off.....
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 11:41:49 UTC
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG

house not louse
NancyGene
2020-05-24 11:49:35 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 11:51:59 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
NancyGene
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
drive-by
2020-05-24 12:21:14 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
On that climb up, some get stepped on..lice in the pretty heads.

Like that K2 reference, just below Everest.

Suggestion, leave well enough (or well off) alone

My take anyway.
NancyGene
2020-05-24 12:35:17 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
On that climb up, some get stepped on..lice in the pretty heads.
Like that K2 reference, just below Everest.
Suggestion, leave well enough (or well off) alone
My take anyway.
Thanks, we didn't mean lice but actually the type of person that the people were. Louses.

We will let it stand and see if Michael has objections.
drive-by
There are louses that live in houses.
NancyGene
True, but on Summit Street, they are relegated to the basement as a form of debasement.
drive-by
As in house servant, or just plain old louse...
k***@gmail.com
If that's what you intended, good. The plural of louse is lice.
NancyGene
2020-05-24 12:32:35 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
If that's what you intended, good. The plural of louse is lice.
Not literally lice. We meant the persons:

2. pl. lous·es (lous′ĭz) Slang A mean or despicable person.

Thanks for the oversight, though!
drive-by
I think it might be 'despicable people'.....could very well be wrong, it's early
drive-by
oops...beat me to the punch
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 12:50:04 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
If that's what you intended, good. The plural of louse is lice.
I stand corrected, louses is an acceptable plural of louse, though lice is preferred.

Those sub basements are creepy.
NancyGene
2020-05-24 12:55:12 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
If that's what you intended, good. The plural of louse is lice.
I stand corrected, louses is an acceptable plural of louse, though lice is preferred.
Those sub basements are creepy.
No one would prefer lice if given the choice!

Hint--if you hear noises in the basement, don't go down there.
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-24 13:04:19 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
For our poem? How so?
row of houses that concealed complete
louses living in basement levels unknown
Yes, that's what we wrote. Your suggestion is?
If that's what you intended, good. The plural of louse is lice.
I stand corrected, louses is an acceptable plural of louse, though lice is preferred.
Those sub basements are creepy.
No one would prefer lice if given the choice!
Hint--if you hear noises in the basement, don't go down there.
If the subject was mice
of vicarious vice,
I think I'd choose lice.
k***@gmail.com
http://www.robertburns.org/works/97.shtml
Zod
2020-05-24 18:08:00 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by drive-by
got something to say?
NG
house not louse
What does this refer to, ?
NancyGene
2020-05-27 11:56:42 UTC
Mount Zod is actually a dung hill.
NancyGene
2020-05-28 19:51:51 UTC
Note to Will Dockery: Stop deleting your posts, only to re-post the exact same thing underneath. Think of something new to say.
ME
2020-05-28 20:11:17 UTC
NG, how many ways are there to say thanks for bumping up my thread?
NancyGene
2020-05-28 20:16:14 UTC
He's giving everyone a bad case of the déjà vu virus.
Art of (Art of Zod)
2020-05-28 20:16:00 UTC
Mount Zod is actually
While you are actually an impostor scumbag troll, by your own admission, Nancy G.

Ha ha ha.....
ME
2020-05-28 20:22:06 UTC
Wow, you’re angry today zod.
NancyGene
2020-05-28 20:31:02 UTC
Since Zu-Bolton is much in demand today, we take a trip through our poetry archives:

----------

How, Will, I Know?*
a poem and song by NancyGene

How would I know if that was Zu-Bolton?
How would I know if Zu was well spoken?

There’s a poet I say I know, he’s the one I lie about
His demise let me claim that he was hereabouts
Yes at Carver, where credits I didn’t have enough, uh-uh
Then those aapc trolls keep on calling my bluff

Heh, how, Will, I know (I’m practiced at thieving)
How much will I owe
I can’t see below (my body’s lost all feeling)
Now Sandy’s here, Whoa! Screeching and screaming.

I need some air my fat armpits reek.
My singing sounds like I’m taking a leak
I’d like to ask you, Ahmos, how did you talk?
I need to know ‘cause those trolls just mock

Oh, I lost control, drugs, no one could hold me back
You weren’t there, but I swear, it was someone Black
Did I care if Bolton was housebroken?
In my dreams he may have just been a token

Want my gizmo?
I’m the new Van Gogh!
Back to my office I go.

*with apologies to “How Will I Know” by George Robert Merrill, Narada Michael Walden and Shannon Rubicam
Zod
Not at all, just reminding Nancy G. that we know it is an impostor troll, which it even admitted.....
ME
2020-05-28 20:46:37 UTC
Post by Art of (Art of Zod)
Post by NancyGene
Mount Zod is actually
While you are actually an impostor scumbag troll, by your own admission, Nancy G.
Ha ha ha.....
Wow, you’re angry today zod.
Not at all, just reminding Nancy G. that we know it is an impostor troll, which it even admitted.....
You do seem angry zod.
NG is not an imposter troll. That’s just your assessment and view.
Zod
2020-05-28 21:05:00 UTC
The impostor troll is NOT the real Nancy Gene.....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/bsgpRqIj3NI/IE9zXWeXDwAJ
A question,Nancy...
Do you use "we" because there are two of you posting: Nancy /and/ Gene?
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...he stole the name of a woman in Santa Cruz, with whom Faline and I were close, that I was a caregiver for. He has smeared her and others. He is naturally going to come back, and with demure malice be sweet with you. But Faline's brother and sister-in-law and my late 'step'-son know exactly what a cyberstalker will do to solicit attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The truth shall stand, and Nancy G. stands exposed.....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/bsgpRqIj3NI/IE9zXWeXDwAJ

********************

Ha ha ha... hardy harr harr.....!
ME
2020-05-28 21:09:37 UTC
The impostor troll is NOT the real Nancy Gene.....
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/bsgpRqIj3NI/IE9zXWeXDwAJ
A question,Nancy...
Do you use "we" because there are two of you posting: Nancy /and/ Gene?
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...he stole the name of a woman in Santa Cruz, with whom Faline and I were close, that I was a caregiver for. He has smeared her and others. He is naturally going to come back, and with demure malice be sweet with you. But Faline's brother and sister-in-law and my late 'step'-son know exactly what a cyberstalker will do to solicit attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The truth shall stand, and Nancy G. stands exposed.....
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/bsgpRqIj3NI/IE9zXWeXDwAJ
********************
Ha ha ha... hardy harr harr.....!
So, you’re just reporting what pickles claimed.
Even if that were true, that still doesn’t NG an imposter. Does this supposed other NancyGene post here?
Zod

Zod
2020-05-28 21:16:00 UTC
[...]
You are mistaken, Nancy G. ADMITS to being a forger of the N.G. name.....

You will continue defend the scumbag troll, that's understood....
ME
2020-05-28 21:29:00 UTC
[...]
No zod, I’m afraid you’re mistaken. NG has never said she was a forger.
And, yes, I will point out when you post misrepresentations of others here.
But I must ask once again, why are you so angry today. Did something happen?
Zod
If you think so, you are simply confused again, my smarmy little toad.....
Zod

Ha ha ha... hardy harr harr.....!!
ME
You’re really confused and angry today zod.
Zod
2020-05-28 22:07:00 UTC
You’re really confused and angry today zod
Not about the fake Nancy G. I am not....

Post by ME
A question,Nancy...
Do you use "we" because there are two of you posting: Nancy /and/ Gene?
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...he stole the name of a woman in Santa Cruz, with whom Faline and I were close, that I was a caregiver for. He has smeared her and others. He is naturally going to come back, and with demure malice be sweet with you. But Faline's brother and sister-in-law and my late 'step'-son know exactly what a cyberstalker will do to solicit attention.
The truth shall stand, and Nancy G. stands exposed.....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/bsgpRqIj3NI/IE9zXWeXDwAJ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx