Broken
Antti
2020-05-14 16:38:04 UTC
Watching a drooling man
jerking like a piece of meat
- drooling.

That man is me
but with a different face.

Brain seizing like a mechanical toy:
stuck walking back and forth.

The incredible brain, built by God.
Broken.

What was the question?

Why?

Am I.
Rocky
2020-05-14 18:57:52 UTC
Antti Luode wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 16:38
Post by Antti
Watching a drooling man
jerking like a piece of meat
- drooling.
That man is me
but with a different face.
Sounds like you are having a tough time, hang in there my friend, you have my prayers,,,,
Antti
2020-05-14 20:26:49 UTC
Nah. Just trying to give myself a grand mal by watching other people get them.

It turns out if i do not get bigger seizure we are going to have to put electrodes on the surface of my brain to see where my small ones originate from exactly.

The detectors i have on my head now can not pinpoint them 100%

Problem is that there is a 2 year que to the deep brain probe test..

Antti
Rocky
Hang in there, my friend, and again, my Dharma prayers are with you...
Will Dockery
Jeeze, I hope your world lightens up for you soon, my friend.
Z***@none.i2p
Agreed and seconded....
Rocky
Good evening...
Rocky
2020-05-22 00:24:18 UTC
Post by Antti
Watching a drooling man
jerking like a piece of meat
- drooling.
That man is me
but with a different face.
hello Antti, hope all is well....
Antti
2020-05-22 04:51:47 UTC
Still breathing, I hope you all are well too..

Antti
Z***@none.i2p
2020-05-22 06:01:07 UTC
Antti Luode wrote on Fri, 22 May 2020 04:51
Fighting and raging against that dark night
Antti
2020-05-23 15:01:59 UTC
I can't fight or rage. Makes me feel too bad. So I just walk down the plank.

Antti
Zod
2020-05-23 15:06:00 UTC
Good morning, my friend.....
Rocky
2020-05-26 00:24:15 UTC
Hope you get better soon...
Rocky
2020-05-31 01:22:30 UTC
Good evening....
a***@gmail.com
2020-06-01 09:28:06 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Antti
Still breathing, I hope you all are well too..
Antti
Good evening....
Evening Zod!

Antti