Does Will Dockery work?
drive-by
2018-06-01 13:49:32 UTC
Just out of his fifties...does this bum work...how does he pay for anything?..does he pay his brother rent?..help with bills?...how does he eat", by toilet paper?, food", weed?...is Will Dockery a Junk Yard Dog?..does Will Dockery have a car?, pay insurance?, clean his clothes?...is Will Dockery the town clown?..why doesn't his band mates join us here?, add asome light to the Dockery image, beyond the Russian, da, me like bullshit....do they read anyone else here?, those folks that seem to gravitate to Dockery..do then send him rubles?...does Dockery have a girlfriend? Does Dockery really think his life, up to this point has been successful? Is Will Dockery really as dumb as a mother fucker? His fate has already been told...read his words, watch his performances..he lies to himself, daily, hourly, yearly...making a life from a pile of rubble, living with his brother..writing to long most 'lovers'..No one has stuck around...even Zod has called it quits...now left with one Fake Jew and some nothing from Canada..take them away, Dockery is alone, and why? Dockery cares only about Dockery and a water logged shed,
Brooke
2018-06-01 23:00:31 UTC
Post by drive-by
[...]
Working would require Will to have marketable skills. Looking at him, it's obvious that physical labor jobs are off the table. Looking at his wardrobe tells us he cannot possibly work at a professional white collar job. Then there is the grey area of IT. Will claims to have majored in IT while attending his fake college, but his inability to master a some "mobile gizmo" shows he has no tech skills to speak of.

May I add that you are taking quite a leap into fantasy land even suggesting Will even wants to work and become a productive member of society. Will has one job - to keep his brother alive and disabled so he can keep collecting his check.
Michael Pendragon
2018-06-02 04:11:03 UTC
There's more to Will than that, Brooke: He photographs bar patrons for bar change, scams people out of money over the internet, and occasionally transports illegal substances over state lines.
Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di
2018-06-02 05:46:45 UTC
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:11:04 PM UTC-7, PaedoBarney is lying again (PsychoDragon Lies archived further)

You have stated Will is a perpetrator of felonies. Prove it, troll. You cannot, because it is untrue. However, can you prove you are not a paedophile?

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
2018-06-02 06:17:50 UTC
Fuck off and die, scumbag.
Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di
2018-06-02 20:17:50 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:11:04 PM UTC-7, PaedoBarney is lying again (PsychoDragon Lies archived further)
You have stated Will is a perpetrator of felonies. Prove it, troll. You cannot, because it is untrue. However, can you prove you are not a paedophile?
Fuck off and die, scumbag.
My statement stands. PaedoBarney proves what he remains.

2018-06-02 14:52:47 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Brooke
May I add that you are taking quite a leap into fantasy land even
suggesting Will even wants to work and become a productive member of
society. Will has one job - to keep his brother alive and disabled so
he can keep collecting his check.
There's more to Will than that, Brooke: He photographs bar patrons for
bar change, scams people out of money over the internet, and
occasionally transports illegal substances over state lines.
He keeps people amused at his expense. Too bad that doesn't pay.
"PhDs in psychology (and other fields as well) see me as insightful,
intellectual, sharp, clear, profound, pragmatic and very useful and
constructive. Spinics see me as a "kook. Who shall we believe?" -
Ed on a post-Xmas meltdown.
Brooke
2018-06-04 23:51:11 UTC
Post by Brooke
Post by drive-by
[...]
My bad. I forgot about his Magical Mobil Gizmo, the basic functions of which he is still perplexed by, but damnit those Columbus bands will pay him good money for him to snap pictures of them with it. As usual, he's provided no evidence of this bold claim.

I'm thinking that if he is taking pictures then he isn't singing. That alone would be worth a few bucks for the ear relief.
NancyGene
Will Dockery has no talent in photography either. If you glance at the pictures he posts (use eye protection), you will see basic photographic no-nos such as plants, microphones, etc., seeming to grow out of the subject's head, out of focus pictures, poor lighting, blur motion in the pictures, the subjects are shown with their worst resting face or caught in the middle of a grimace, upskirt shots (Nelly), and poor composition. Since he proudly posts these selections, they must be the best shots he has. We would not hire him as a photographer.
Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di
2018-06-05 04:32:24 UTC
On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 6:41:46 PM UTC-7, NaziGene...

is forever babbling. We would not hire NaziGene for any kind of truth tables either. 'She' is a never-ending liar. If 'she' is so talented, why has 'she' never published?

davening in the musematic dark
Usenet Editor
Not to mention he is using some piece of shit cheap device that he conned a homeless man, George Sulzbach, out of. I'd love to hear from these bands he claims pays him money for these shots. The closest Dockery ever came to a money shot was when his mom got assfucked and Little Willie dribbled into her cooch.
Brooke
2018-06-05 21:10:50 UTC
Post by Usenet Editor
Post by NancyGene
Post by Brooke
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Brooke
Post by drive-by
[...]
That won't happen. The few he cons into coming here quickly see him for what he is, a fraudulent braggart whose pinnacle in life was being an adult pizza boy.

Maybe Will can get a job delivering newspapers as his next gig, after Brother Dave croak and the disability checks dry up.
Brother Dave
Why you do me like that? Will is in far worse shape than me.
Coco DeSockmonkey
Whose third chin is larger?
Will Dockery
I'm working on a 4th chin. Do try to keep up.
ME
BUMP
Zod-The...@none.i2p
Nailed it!
Will Dockery
Thanks, Zod.
Will Dockery
2020-05-13 03:09:37 UTC
On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:03:02 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

<troll snip>
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks
Thanks for proving your cowardly stupidity, impostor troll.

:)
JD Chase
2020-05-13 04:16:19 UTC
<troll snip>
Hi my friend, hope you’re doing well! ☺️😎
Rocky
Hi Jordy, my friend. Suck any good dick lately or has Corona put a cramp in your gay?
Clay Dockery
Full speed ahead up north. I love bug hunting. I bet Jordy is a real pig also.
Will Dockery
I get that impression.
Will Dockery
2020-06-10 05:04:11 UTC
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 12:16:36 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

<troll garbage snipped>
Post by Will Dockery
I get that
<snip>

More forgery and identity theft.

2020-06-10 05:10:00 UTC
<troll garbage snipped>
Post by Will Dockery
I get that
<snip>
More forgery and identity theft.
:)
Forging fools...........

Rocky
2020-05-13 18:29:35 UTC
Hi my friend, hope you're doing well! ☺️😎
Hi Jordy, my friend]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Jordy, ignore the identity thief....
Rocky
Good afternoon Jordy, that s a fake Clay who posted earlier.......
Clay Dockery
2020-05-15 18:13:57 UTC
Post by Rocky
JD Chase wrote on Wed, 13 May 2020 04:16
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snip>
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks
Thanks for proving your cowardly stupidity, impostor troll.
:)
Hi my friend, hope you're doing well! ☺️😎
Good afternoon Jordy, that Will Dockery's queer son Clay who posted earlier.
Yes, it was.
Conley Brothers
2020-05-18 16:59:31 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Rocky
JD Chase wrote on Wed, 13 May 2020 04:16
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snip>
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks
Thanks for proving your cowardly stupidity, impostor troll.
:)
Hi my friend, hope you're doing well! ☺️😎
Good afternoon Jordy, that Will Dockery's queer son Clay who posted earlier.
Yes, it was.
Hey, Clay
Are you okay?
How goes the gay
Up New York way?
Rocky
Outdamnstanding
Conley Brothers
Thank you.
Terrence
The pleasure is mine.
Rocky
2020-05-13 18:52:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 13 May 2020 03:09
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snip>
Post by Will Dockery
Thanks
Thanks for proving your cowardly stupidity, impostor troll.
:)
Exactly, and is th troll Nancy G....?

George J. Dance wrote on Thu, 07 May 2020 19:37
Post by Will Dockery
In reality, this entire thread is a reminder that "NancyGene" and their fakes to plenty of post-bumping of their own garbage and push the other posts down.
Remember also that "Nancy Gene" is an impostor/identity thief of a real Nancy Gene who had a connection to Stephan Pickering....

*************
Rocky
That's all these troll motherfuckers have.....
Brother Dave
If it means anything, neither Will or I have seen our own dicks in years so we just look at each others and laugh.
Will Dockery
I have to sit down to piss these days, otherwise my stream splashes my massive gut.
Will Dockery
2018-10-29 05:58:01 UTC
TMI, you forging fool.

😀
George Sulzbach
That's about the closest you get to a bath, Will.
Conley Brothers
Good one, George.
George Sulzbach
Thank you!
Will Dockery
Conley Brothers
2018-10-21 16:18:28 UTC
Post by drive-by
[...]
Will has not worked in well over a decade. He relies on the kindness of others and squats in the old family house. He considers himself entitled, thinking that the shit he creates is "art" and that society owes him. In short, he's a bum. A fat bum.