Painting #2 for Rachel
2019-04-28 02:12:34 UTC
See if this works......

Rachel
2019-04-28 02:25:28 UTC
See if this works......
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7286ef145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me, like 3 and 4. and 1 was okay. :)

i confess, i didn't watch the whole she sleeps tight video, but it looked AWESOME!!!!
General Zod
2019-04-28 02:28:04 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7286ef145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me, like 3 and 4. and 1 was okay. :)
i confess, i didn't watch the whole she sleeps tight video, but it looked AWESOME!!!!
I thank thee Rachel.........

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7286ef145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg

For others to inspect.........
Zod
Glad you liked.......
Brainiac Five
2019-06-01 15:14:36 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me
You can go fuck yourself. Uppity cunt.
Roach
2019-06-01 15:18:11 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.piimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7f145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
i don't even know who this is anymore, i feel disgusting, no personal offense
Brainiac Five
You'll get over it. Let's rub one off together over the phone. There's a booth nearby. Can I call collect?
Roach
So it's all about money and sex?
Brainiac Five
2019-06-02 00:21:31 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Roach
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.piimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7f145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me
You can go fuck yourself. Uppity cunt.
i don't even know who this is anymore, i feel disgusting, no personal offense
You'll get over
Shut up you lying fool coward impostor.......

I did not write the post quoted here..........
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-14 03:25:57 UTC
Post by Roach
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.piimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7f145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me
You can go fuck yourself. Uppity cunt.
i don't even know who this is anymore, i feel disgusting, no personal offense
Hope you are doing better.....

Brainiac Five
2019-06-01 23:56:11 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.piimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7f145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me
You can go
You are a lying coward impostor....

I did not write that post....
Brainiac Five
2019-06-04 08:29:48 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.piimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7f145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me
You can
You are a cowardly forging fool.......

And you know that, don't you....?? ?
Brainiac
Ignore the troll stealing my name Rachel..............
Roach
you can both do me at once!! but the troll gets to go first because the real zod will leave black stuff all over my boobs.
Will Dockery
2019-06-01 22:46:06 UTC
Okay, I'm guessing a fake Rachel is now hitting on the fake Zod.

😀
George Sulzbach
Hell yea, I'll fuck you in the ass while fake George does you in the pussy. We will fill you up good.
Brother Dave Dockery
I want her mouth.
Will Dockery
2019-06-04 18:19:26 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7286ef145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me, like 3 and 4. and 1 was okay. :)
i confess, i didn't watch the whole she sleeps tight video, but it looked AWESOME!!!!
Those were my picks of favorite Zod paintings at the time:

Brainiac Five
2019-06-04 22:05:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/9uGY157cpiU
Good choices Doc................
Rex Hunter Jr.
Good choices Doc...........
Victor Hugo III
2019-06-17 08:26:19 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by General Zod
See if this works......
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/de/4b/8c/de4b8ccf7286ef145efaf14f967bc2ad.jpg
okay, thank you. tbh...didn't do anything for me, like 3 and 4. and 1 was okay. :)
i confess, i didn't watch the whole she sleeps tight video, but it looked AWESOME!!!!
I thank thee Rachel....

Art thou okay...???
Rex Hester Jr.