A Group In Shambles
Edward Rochester Esq.
2021-07-28 11:04:00 UTC
So I'm told to just skip over posts that annoy mainly because of the poster posting the annoyance.

So , I skip over the Dry Drunk, skip over The Drunk, sidestep Dunce and there ain't much left but some pesky green flies to swat away.

This is the Dockery show, plain and simple, a false hero with a big D on his filthy uniform, his man Friday runs behind with a pooper scooper, Dance tries to do the jig but winds up looking more a dull Pidgeon toed flight-less bird.

You'll get no 'truce' from me until the offenders bite the big one and float off to never-never land.

Poetry anyone?
Ash Wurthing
2021-07-28 23:20:31 UTC
Now you see what I see nowadays in this Group-- nothing. But then I'm filtering out a lot more people than you. I said from the beginning that this was the Will Dockery spam channel, when I tried to warn Captain Wreckery and his sidekick Noddy that their spamming would make people using the Web interface not want to be here. But I was trying to reason with hedonist dinosaurs that think everyone is still using the dead Usenet and that their constant repeating the same old shit would somehow make people want to read it.
Edward Rochester Esq.
2021-07-29 00:22:46 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
So I'm told to just skip over posts that annoy mainly because of the poster posting the annoyance.
So , I skip over the Dry Drunk, skip over The Drunk, sidestep Dunce and there ain't much left but some pesky green flies to swat away.
Now you see what I see nowadays in this Group-- nothing. But then I'm filtering out a lot more people than you. I said from the beginning that this was the Will Dockery spam channel, when I tried to warn Captain Wreckery and his sidekick Noddy that their spamming would make people using the Web interface not want to be here. But I was trying to reason with hedonist dinosaurs that think everyone is still using the dead Usenet and that their constant repeating the same old shit would somehow make people want to read it.
Being a stubborn fucker, I will sprinkle this shit-hole with some poems...good or bad they might be accepted or dismissed, but Mr. Ash, I know you're out there making it all worthwhile...so for me, it's a win win.