Reaching for the Golden Ring by M.D. Barfield
Zod
2020-09-15 01:23:27 UTC
The new Dan Barfield novel has been released...:

https://www.amazon.com/Reaching-Golden-Ring-M-D-Barfield/dp/B08HGZKCP3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=md+barfield&qid=1600132828&sr=8-1

Reaching for the Golden Ring Paperback – September 8, 2020
by M.D. Barfield (Author)

******“We’re all on some insane merry-go-round, reaching for the golden ring. Grab it when you can.”The year is nineteen sixty-seven in a west Georgia mill and military town. The country is being torn apart by race riots and antiwar demonstrations. The specter of being drafted is a dark shadow on every one’s life. Can two people, a twenty-four-year-old teacher, and a seventeen-year-old former student, build something good and beautiful from the chaos? Will they be strong enough to hold on to it through the brutality of a year in Vietnam and the guilt of a backwoods southern religion?*********
W.Dockery
Good to see Dan is still putting his story together.
Zod
Indeed and outstanding...
Zod
Yes indeed...
Will Dockery
2020-09-15 11:55:58 UTC
Post by Zod
https://www.amazon.com/Reaching-Golden-Ring-M-D-Barfield/dp/B08HGZKCP3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=md+barfield&qid=1600132828&sr=8-1
Reaching for the Golden Ring Paperback – September 8, 2020
by M.D. Barfield (Author)
******“We’re all on some insane merry-go-round, reaching for the golden ring. Grab it when you can.”The year is nineteen sixty-seven in a west Georgia mill and military town. The country is being torn apart by race riots and antiwar demonstrations. The specter of being drafted is a dark shadow on every one’s life. Can two people, a twenty-four-year-old teacher, and a seventeen-year-old former student, build something good and beautiful from the chaos? Will they be strong enough to hold on to it through the brutality of a year in Vietnam and the guilt of a backwoods southern religion?*********
Good to see Dan is still putting his story together, looking forward to this book, which I have read sections of in draft form. A favorite section:

-------------------------------------
" Will was already at Bobby's Bar when I got there. He lives just a few blocks away, so it's an easy walk. Like always he had his notebook and was jotting down ideas and impressions.
"Something new?" I asked dropping into a chair.
"Wanna hear it? It's about when the Mill Shut down."
Will had worked at a cotton mill as a supervisor, or something. Then one day he went to work and the gates were locked and the Mill was shut down. BANG! Everyone was suddenly unemployed and on the street.
"Let me get a beer first." I came back from the bar and lit a smoke. "Okay."
(Poem is here)
"Damn! That's great!"
He looked at me and kinda grinned.
"Short and brutal. I really like it. "

-M.D. Barfield

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55333814-reaching-for-the-golden-ring
Will Dockery

https://www.amazon.com/Reaching-Golden-Ring-M-D-Barfield/dp/B08HGZKCP3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=md+barfield&qid=1600172749&s=books&sr=1-1
Clay Dockery
Of course it's a favorite section, you self aggrandizing dick. Sad to see Dan lacks imagination to create real characters. On that note, quelle surprise this book revolves around an underage student and her predator teacher. Is this being sold at the bait shop and are you pimping out Sarah again? Did she suck Dan's dick for a passing grade?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2020-09-15 21:25:11 UTC
Post by Zod
[...]
https://www.amazon.com/PedoTeechur <- De-Dreckified!!!!
So this is basically a recounting of his justifications for molesting
underage students and talking to future pissbums to feel superior.

What a town of scumbags. I don't wish Covid on anyone but I'm starting to
create a virtual lineup of possible candidates. It can't come too soon
for this guy.

Slurp the slimeball some more, Dreckweasel!
"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard
Murphy admits his failure to communicate.
George Sulzbach
2020-09-16 05:14:14 UTC
Hell yea! I like them younger and hairless but I still jerked off 3 times to this book and I haven't even read it.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2020-09-16 14:42:25 UTC
Post by George Sulzbach
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
So this is basically a recounting of his justifications for molesting
underage students
Hell yea! I like them younger and hairless but I still jerked off 3
times to this book and I haven't even read it.
Who says too much alcohol makes for a limp noodle? Not George!
NancyGene
We probably don't have to wonder if Dan Barfly was giving his special students drugs and alcohol, along with bodily fluids injections.
Will Dockery
2020-09-16 20:08:52 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We probably don't have to wonder
<troll snipped>

Your creepy fantasies are noted, Nancy G.

;)
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2020-09-16 22:37:47 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
We probably don't have to wonder if Dan Barfly was giving his
special students drugs and alcohol, along with bodily fluids
injections.
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all, Dreckweasel.
Post by Will Dockery
Your creepy fantasies are noted, Nancy G.
Why do you slurp Pedo Dan's instead? Because he mentioned your horrible
attempt at art?

I realize you don't have much, I suppose selling off your integrity for
that bit of literary sleaze is on brand for you.

This is why you're a douchebag, Douchebag.
Will Dockery
2020-09-16 23:12:14 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all
Restoring troll posts are obviously no trouble, Cujo, but that doesn't make them any less of a troll post.

;)
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2020-09-16 23:46:11 UTC
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 6:37:49 PM UTC-4, Cujo
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all
Restoring troll posts are obviously no trouble, Cujo, but that doesn't
make them any less of a troll post.
Why do you slurp Pedo Dan? Because he mentioned your horrible attempt at

W.Dockery
2020-09-16 23:55:34 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all
Restoring troll posts are obviously no trouble, Cujo, but that doesn't
make them any less of a troll post.
Why do you slurp
I have'nt.

:)
Skeeter
2020-09-21 14:49:29 UTC
This is a douchebag skank, Douchebag.
https://imgur.com/a/wkQlEsB
LOL!
Zod
2020-09-22 01:21:17 UTC
Say whuut...?
W.Dockery
2020-09-25 08:45:25 UTC
Post by Zod
This is a douchebag skank, Douchebag.
https://imgur.com/a/wkQlEsB
LOL!
Say whuut...?
I'm not sure since I usually don't click troll links.

:)
Zod
Good plan...!
W.Dockery
Yep.
Zod
2020-09-17 01:10:40 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all
Restoring troll posts are obviously no trouble, Cujo, but that doesn't make them any less of a troll post.
;)
Where did this Cujo troll come from..?

Is he a friend of Peter J Ross...?
Will Dockery

;)
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2020-09-17 00:46:49 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
<troll snipped>
Restored! No trouble at all
Restoring troll posts are obviously no trouble, Cujo, but that
doesn't make them any less of a troll post.
Why do you slurp
I haven't.
Why can't you ever tell a convincing lie, Dreckweasel?

This is why Benders trolled the shit out of you.

ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!!!
Admiral Zod
2020-09-20 01:41:58 UTC
Hell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shut up fake...
W-Dockery
2023-08-26 17:11:41 UTC
The pictures are hot, agreed.
NancyGene
2020-09-16 10:27:27 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Zod
[...]
The "golden ring" is Barfly-speak for taking advantage of his underage girlfriend's expertise at shoplifting.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
So this is basically a recounting of his justifications for molesting
underage students and talking to future pissbums to feel superior.
Absolutely, and he thinks about the glories every night while Living Old in Austin.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
What a town of scumbags. I don't wish Covid on anyone but I'm starting to
create a virtual lineup of possible candidates. It can't come too soon
for this guy.
If he were still teaching, he would be fast-tracked into jail, hopefully one with Covid.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Slurp the slimeball some more, Dreckweasel!
Barfly cannot write and has no art talent. So he tried to teach. To say that this is his best book (as a hobo has said) is not a compliment.
Please oversee the pissbum kooks and trolls at AAPC.
Will Dockery
"Name-calling = trolling." -Michael Pendragon
Admiral Zod
Yes, this looks like probably the best Barfield novel to date....!
Will Dockery
From what I've read of it so far, I agree.
W.Dockery

:)
Zod
Let me know when this novel arrives...!
Faraway Star
Quite cool...
W.Dockery

W.Dockery
2020-09-15 22:34:30 UTC
Post by Clay Dockery
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Zod
[...]
That's what I said, impostor troll.

;)
Will Dockery

;)
Zod
Quite true, in my opinion....
Will Dockery
Dan says my copy is in the mail, so we can check it out soon.
Admiral Zod
2020-09-27 01:37:24 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Zod
[...]