Zod sampler
2020-05-23 19:31:00 UTC
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....

How about it, Rochester...?
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:34:59 UTC
No you haven't earned it.......Zod Sampler until you have....see you tonight.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:38:00 UTC

XXXXXXXXX until then.....!!!
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:41:48 UTC
No. Write tonight..just you and me Sulzbach.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:46:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....
How about it, Rochester...?
XXXXXXXXX until then.....!!!
No. Write tonight..
No, I will post in the Unsampled thread as usual....

Try not to look like such a senile motherfucker, Senetto....
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:51:01 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....
How about it, Rochester...?
XXXXXXXXX until then.....!!!
No. Write tonight..
No, I will post in the Unsampled thread as usual....
Try not to look like such a senile motherfucker, Senetto....
Here, I'll start you off...

Red, White, Blue

It’s a tough stain,
removing blood from porous concrete
and that compound fracture
split the skin exposing a white tibia.

I covered him with a blue tarp
until help arrived.

finish it...
Dental River
2020-05-23 20:28:19 UTC
Red, White, Blue

It’s a tough stain,
removing blood from porous concrete
and that compound fracture
split the skin exposing a white tibia.

I covered him with a blue tarp
until help arrived.

Then the ants came,
forming a column from the bushes
that covered the old wino's
raw wounds with deft pincher things.

I ordered some fried chicken
and watched them feed.
NancyGene
2020-05-23 21:00:11 UTC
That's almost religious in its perfection, drive-by and DR. We hope that some infidel Canuck doesn't come along and try to add lines to your epyllion.
Zod
2020-05-23 22:47:28 UTC
Are you black?
ME
2020-05-23 22:51:55 UTC
Are you a racist, zod?
ME
2020-05-23 23:03:03 UTC
Post by Dental River
I ordered some fried chicken
Are you black?
Are you a racist, zod?
My bad. This is the ‘imposter’ at zodwe.

Hard to keep the imposter zod troll from the real zod troll.
Maybe if we eliminated novabbs and it’s issues from aapc, some of this would take care of itself.
The only benefit that zod, will and dance get from novabbs is unlimited posting here.
But these ‘imposters’ seem to be able to creep through using it.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:35:00 UTC
Glad you cleared up your own confusion, ME....
Brother Dave Dockery
2020-05-24 03:54:48 UTC
Does a Sulzbach shit in the woods? Of course he is.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:06:00 UTC
Post by Dental River
I ordered some fried chicken
Are you black?
ME, this was another forgery:

Subject: Re: Senile Senetto Sampler
From: ***@gmail.com (Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 22:47 UTC
ME
2020-05-23 23:18:31 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 22:47 UTC
Duh, dumbass. I said I realized it was an imposter zod troll.
Not the real zod troll.
Zod
2020-05-23 23:36:00 UTC
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 22:47 UTC
The point is that it fooled you,,,,,
ME
Zod, did you make this vile, malicious post?
Brother Dave Dockery
Look at you trying to puss out. Can't write a poem without a pipe in your hand? Be a man for once in your miserable life, George Sulzbach.
Zod
2020-05-23 20:08:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Red, White, Blue
It’s a tough stain,
removing blood
Having those violent fantasies again, senile Senetto....?

That is a symptom of dementia and senility......!!
ME
Is this post by a vile, hateful and malicious imposter?
Zod
2020-05-23 23:04:00 UTC
See there, you were fooled by another forgery.....
Zod
2020-05-24 02:21:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Red, White, Blue
It’s a tough stain,
removing blood
Having those violent fantasies again, senile Senetto....?
That is a symptom of dementia and senility......!!
Is this post by a vile, hateful and malicious imposter?
Rochester's poem fantasy of my death...?

Seems to be....
drive-by

call me drive-by, stink-weed.
Zod
I call you Senile Senetto, how about that...?
Conley Brothers
2020-05-24 15:48:04 UTC
You were kicked out on your ass. Stop begging to come back in. Your poetry was deemed unworthy.
Zod
2020-05-24 16:43:00 UTC
Your poetry was deemed unworthy
Yet you don't write poetry at all, do you, fake Conley..?

Ha ha ha....