Kenny, Kenny, Kenny
Add Reply
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-24 04:16:43 UTC
2019-08-24 10:32:33 UTC
2019-08-24 10:40:43 UTC
2019-08-24 13:25:41 UTC
2019-08-24 13:29:42 UTC
Yes I can! In fact, I know
Linda Biggs personally.
https://www.lindabiggs.com
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-24 13:33:33 UTC
Yes I can! In fact, I know
Linda Biggs personally.
https://www.lindabiggs.com
Her art is fabulous. Much better than anything coming out of Columbus.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-24 13:44:38 UTC
Thanks. I'll tell her.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-27 15:54:24 UTC
Thanks. I'll tell her.
You're welcome.
Conley Brothers
2019-08-28 10:52:26 UTC
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Thanks. I'll tell her.
You're welcome.
Anytime.
Michael Pendragon
2019-08-24 16:50:54 UTC
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
A Sulzbach if ever I saw one.
https://www.offenderradar.com/offender-details/kenneth-sulzbach-of-new-york-566449
The creep has a gallery of mug shots.
He does have a familial resemblance to Stinky George.
Conley Brothers
2019-08-24 16:55:17 UTC
I've always gotten the creeps from George Sulzbach. I'm sure Kenny is kin and likely a victim of incest.
Michael Pendragon
Mental illness and homelessness generally go hand-in-hand. Stinky George is obviously emotionally disturbed (subject to fits of "blackout" drunkenness wherein he violently assaults people with metal pipes), as Will Dockery has so often attested.
Brother Dave Dockery
That George Sulzbach is Looney Tunez. I'm not surprised he comes from a family of baby fuckers.
High Number
I knew Kenny when he was a boy but my sex life is not your business.
Conley Brothers
You make it our business, degenerate.
Conley Brothers
2019-08-25 00:42:53 UTC
I'm sure this will make the rounds in Columbus. As if people didn't have enough reason to keep their children away from George. It runs in the family, you know.
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-08-25 21:45:01 UTC
I say Ken Sulzbach is a nephew that Uncle George butt fucked as a baby. Most certainly he's a relative.
Brainiac Five
2019-08-26 02:35:48 UTC
Give Brother Dave a cigar!
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
2019-08-26 16:43:44 UTC
I agree. He's probably the son of George's brother Jeff, who fled to Florida. The Sulzbach family seems to run a lot.
Conley Brothers
That's what criminals do.
George J. Dance
2019-08-25 03:08:51 UTC
Hot story.
George J. Dance
2019-08-30 21:34:06 UTC
It isn't a story, fake GD.
Victor Hugo Jr
2019-08-31 17:15:35 UTC
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
A Sulzbach if ever I saw one.
https://www.offenderradar.com/offender-details/kenneth-sulzbach-of-new-york-566449
Hot story.
It isn't a story but made my dick tingle.
Full mast here, by the river.
NancyGene
Do you have any of the police reports from when you've been arrested for public indecency?
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
The whole town of Columbus is indecent, so the bar is set really low.
Brother Dave Dockery
You got that right. We ain't called the Dirty South for nuthin'.
Bodeen
In your case it's because the shed has no running water.
Will Dockery
We have a rain barrel.
High Number
I thought that was a piss barrel. Oops.
Will Dockery
I thought the water tasted like piss.
Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
That was George's dick.
Will Dockery
2019-10-13 17:07:42 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by High Number
Post by NancyGene
Post by Victor Hugo Jr
Post by George J. Dance
Post by Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery
A Sulzbach if ever I saw one.
https://www.offenderradar.com/offender-details/kenneth-sulzbach-of-new-york-566449
Hot story.
It isn't a story but made my dick tingle.
Full mast here, by the river.
Do you have any of the police reports from when you've been arrested for public indecency?
The whole town of Columbus is indecent, so the bar is set really low.
You got that right. We ain't called the Dirty South for nuthin'.
In your case it's because the shed has no running water.
We have a rain barrel.
I thought that was a piss barrel. Oops.
I thought the water tasted like piss.
That was George's dick.
No, George's dick tastes like shit. My shit.

BumpMaster 3000
2019-08-25 12:18:00 UTC
Какие твои преступления Джордж
NancyGene