CONFIRMED : Zod in jail
Add Reply
m***@yahoo.com
2020-06-29 05:44:07 UTC
Apparently he got arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest. Expected to appear in court on Tuesday.
x***@gmail.com
2020-06-29 07:10:45 UTC
We used to be tough
are not tough now.
When we used to be tough
we always used to be
a headin out
and a spendin
too much time away.

When we used to be gone
we used to be
a long time gone
drinkin along side a
one too many parked cars
and a wastin
too much time at play.

Now the strong bull
strives
to send us down.
We don't go down now.
We used to tough
and are not tough
any more.
m***@yahoo.com
2020-06-29 20:23:48 UTC
Post by x***@gmail.com
We used to be tough
are not tough now.
When we used to be tough
we always used to be
a headin out
and a spendin
too much time away.
When we used to be gone
we used to be
a long time gone
drinkin along side a
one too many parked cars
and a wastin
too much time at play.
Now the strong bull
strives
to send us down.
We don't go down now.
We used to tough
and are not tough
any more.
What does that terrible poem have to do with Zod being incarcerated?
Zod
2020-07-01 00:00:38 UTC
Post by x***@gmail.com
We used to be tough
are not tough now.
When we used to be tough
we always used to be
a headin out
and a spendin
too much time away.
When we used to be gone
we used to be
a long time gone
drinkin along side a
one too many parked cars
and a wastin
too much time at play.
Now the strong bull
strives
to send us down.
We don't go down now.
We used to tough
and are not tough
any more.
Quite good, perhaps the best of your poems that I have seen....
Zod
2020-06-30 05:02:32 UTC
You left out the public masturbation charge too. So I got drunk one morning last week and decided to jerk off in front of some children. What's the big deal? The police wouldn't even let me finish so things got a little physical. Luckily, I was locked up with some stud in jail who finished me off with a reach around while nailing my ass. So, I'm back. Yay me!
x***@gmail.com
2020-06-30 10:42:31 UTC
I'm going away guys
and a long time gone.
Have a nice time.
George J. Dance
2020-07-01 01:20:58 UTC
Post by x***@gmail.com
I'm going away guys
and a long time gone.
Have a nice time.
Feel free to return anytime.
Will Dockery
2020-07-01 03:03:34 UTC
Post by x***@gmail.com
I'm going away guys
and a long time gone.
Have a nice time.
Feel free to return anytime.
Agreed, come back when you can, xip14.
Zod-The-Mighty
2020-07-02 00:14:28 UTC
Apparently xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dink, you are a lying troll
m***@yahoo.com
2020-07-02 03:57:51 UTC
Post by Zod-The-Mighty
Apparently xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dink, you are a lying troll
Are you now denying that your absence was due to temporary incarceration?