The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
2019-04-20 14:42:16 UTC
Is anyone else going to Tulsa for this:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019

For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
NancyGene
2019-04-20 14:53:52 UTC
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
ME
2019-04-20 17:35:14 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who’d want to miss out on that?!
NancyGene
Oh, we aren't going as fans! Edward would be going as a reporter, and we would be there with our "malicious agenda." If we spot Pickles (he can't afford the registration fee though), that's our story. Pissbum can't afford $175 either, plus transportation and lodging.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 05:45:44 UTC
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...

Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening
General Zod
2019-04-21 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Looks like a good show Stephan... enjoy.....
NancyGene
2019-04-21 13:25:48 UTC
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
ME
2019-04-21 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
NancyGene
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
ME
2019-04-21 15:43:38 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
Pissbum didn’t even attend the concert last year that was less than a two hour drive from him.
But yet they insist on shoving that outdated POS down our throats here.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-21 15:53:03 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:45:45 AM UTC, Chafetz Chayim
ha'Yehu'di
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles.
..
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses
paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the
list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any
of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly
Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out
on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich
wrappers?
Those wrappers kosher? Otherwise I'm sure he's got a libel case coming.
"I've got news for you, I am not your normal delusional imbecile"
- Ed confirms what everyone already knew.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 15:55:08 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-21 16:02:13 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
NG. I will definitely be attending the event.
I’m going to see if Jim will meet me in Tulsa.
Might as well have some fun while I’m there.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 19:47:06 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
I see Roger McGuinn will be there:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/events/

"The Bob Dylan Center℠ welcomes Byrds founder Roger McGuinn to the World of Bob Dylan conference on Saturday, June 1 at 8 p.m. McGuinn will share stories..."
Will Dockery

2019-04-21 21:43:13 UTC

How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 21:47:41 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.

Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
ME
2019-04-21 23:34:37 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.
Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
OMG. The horror, embarrassment and mental anguish one would suffer from such a rejection.
How will you go on NG?
NancyGene
It's obvious that they are as afraid of us as they are of PJR. What could happen if we posted a comment there that would be worse that what is already there?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-22 02:43:46 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.
Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the
alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
OMG. The horror, embarrassment and mental anguish one would suffer
from such a rejection. How will you go on NG?
It's obvious that they are as afraid of us as they are of PJR. What
could happen if we posted a comment there that would be worse that
what is already there?
That's simple, they would cry to the Farcebook administrators to do their
fucking dirty work for them. Want to have some fun? Report any racist and
libeling posts by Pickles. Had they any sense, they would allow you on
the group to report yours.
"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 02:52:27 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you lose. I never make racist or libellous comments, but NaziQueene (and his snivelling acolyte FakeJewMikey) do each day...and they are all archived.

2019-04-22 10:22:32 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Shalom & Erev tov...you lose. I never make racist or libellous
comments, but NaziQueene (and his snivelling acolyte FakeJewMikey) do
each day...and they are all archived.
"Shiksa"? What's that?
"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-22 10:32:28 UTC
That would be my wife. Oy gevalt, Angel is
such a shiksa like you would not believe,
always telling me what to do and where to
go. I have no clue what I'd do without her.
General Zod
Is that the same Angel you wrote the poem about...?
Will Dockery
No, just don't want the kind of garbage you write and post on the group.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 04:08:09 UTC
No, just don't want the kind of garbage you write and post on the group.
Will...they are vicious, racist trash who thrive in their psychotic bizarro worlds. Remind yourself: they do not write or publish, and NaziQueene has convinced himself that the 'media' of Google is accurate. And FakeJewMikey is in effect banned from all legitimate poetry venues I know of (they know who and what he is); he is a white supremacist fraud who has embraced the 'magic' of the 4th reich.

We do not need trollish trash such as them on the fine Facebook environment....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 23:30:56 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueen's Yehu'di / Jew baiting is archived and ignored. A typographical error is not indicative of anything (I do not drink). He still remains banned for justifiable reasons from aapc Facebook.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 16:34:55 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...I keenly look forward to NaziQueene showing up. We know who he is (including QuackerME), and he shall be immediately given a Subpoena Duces Tecum. His cyberlibels are not considered 'satire', and, for the Record here, his deliberate, knowing libels and slanders shall be rectified. Pesach sameach.

2019-04-21 14:46:12 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
I look forward to all your pictures with the celebrites there.
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 06:32:37 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you, and NaziQueene, are trash. Neither one of you have published, and you won't be there.

2019-04-27 20:24:32 UTC
Nothing on ER so I just don't what if it's a go or not. I'm certainly not buying it from England.
Just an old discussion on ER, and I saw what may be an April Fool post, which I haven't looked at yet:

https://www.expectingrain.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75771&sid=5e398f286653a3e5f5714ce90c9528f3&view=print

From 2008:
Quote:
Bob Dylan Begins ‘Chronicles: Vol 2’

Bob Dylan is at work on the second volume of his autobiography, his publishers Simon & Schuster have confirmed in the wake of his Pulitzer Prize citation this week.
It is understood that Dylan is spending the seven week lay-off between the end of his last American tour and the start of his European tour in May to work on “Chronicles Volume Two”.
No publication date has yet been announced, but there is speculation that it will appear before the end of the year.

From 2010:
Quote:
Less likely to see the light of day: a sequel to Dylan’s acclaimed 2004 book Chronicles Vol. 1. “I hope there’s another one,” the source says. “That’s all I can say. If it was planned I’d tell you.”

From the 2012 Rolling Stone interview:
Quote:
Bob Dylan working on Chronicles sequel

Bob Dylan has started writing the follow-up to his 2004 memoir Chronicles, saying he is 'always working on parts of it'.

It has been almost two years since Simon & Schuster announced plans for volumes two and three, and four years since Dylan began talking about writing another book. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 71-year-old said he has already completed chapters on his albums The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan and Another Side of Bob Dylan.

"It would definitely start with records," he said. "I stumbled into a strategy of going into the future and into the past … The whole early part of the first Chronicles was supposed to be based on some old record – maybe Another Side of Bob Dylan … Someplace in the 1960s. I was going to use that [record] and then I could go into the future. Well, what happened was that I … kind of just stayed there, and didn't really go into the future. When I started writing about the early days in New York, I found it all extremely interesting. When you start doing that, it amazes you what you uncover without even trying."

Apparently it's not the writing that slows Dylan down, it's the revising. "I don't mind writing it, but it's the rereading it and the time it takes to reread it – that for me is difficult," he explained. "The last Chronicles I did all myself."

Chronicles: Volume One received rave reviews, inspiring many other rock'n'roll memoirs, including Keith Richards' Life. It spent 19 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list.

"The Guardian article states he has been writing about the Freewheelin' and Another Side of Bob Dylan period..."

Maybe in most of our lifetimes... who is still young on this newsgroup?
General Zod
2019-04-27 21:32:30 UTC
[...]
Probably an April Fool joke, but:

http://www.bobdylan-comewritersandcritics.com/pages/books/bob-dylan-chroniques-volume-2.htm

***************CHRONIQUES - VOLUME 2, by Bob Dylan. EXCLUSIVE TO COME WRITERS AND CRITICS, this is the pre-publication cover of CHRONICLES VOLUME TWO! This may not be the definitive front cover of the book: everything can still change, but remember that you saw it here first! The long time awaited follow up to Volume One (published in 2005) will be released next year, probably on April 1st 2020**************************
General Zod
2019-04-29 08:45:36 UTC
[...]
I wonder if there will ever be another....

Dylan did get raked over the coals for that writing..........
Will Dockery
One can never second guess Bob Dylan.
General Zod
2019-04-29 22:42:23 UTC
[...]
True....

And as they say ...

He was never known to make a foolish move.....
General Zod
2019-04-20 21:19:32 UTC
It looks like it will be a great show....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-20 21:36:29 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."

whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
NancyGene
Yes, it's all singing/all dancing.
ME
2019-04-21 13:05:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
I hope PJR joins us again soon.
Yesterday was so much fucking fun.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:37:26 UTC
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
ME
2019-04-21 23:43:57 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Why don’t you go to that site and ask them?
Since it is rec.music.dylan.
NancyGene
2019-04-21 23:44:17 UTC
Will, please do not cross-post our alt.arts.poetry.comments messages to rec.music.dylan. Not only that, but you did not give proper credit to us for the post.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:07:07 UTC
"NancyGene", it was the link and information on the event that O kept, I
snipped your worthless additional writing.

2019-04-22 00:11:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Because we all know that posting a link to something is difficult for you pissbum.
You’re so transparent.
NancyGene
2019-04-22 00:21:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on their website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in your message?

Plagiarist.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-22 02:44:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the
link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2,
2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on their
website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in your
message?
Plagiarist.
He steals oxygen daily, this is nothing to that thief.
"My arguments are not defective or fallacious. Learn some logic."
- Edmo wins another argument by decree.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 17:41:05 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the
link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2,
2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on their
website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in your
message?
Plagiarist.
He steals oxygen daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals beer daily, this is nothing to that thief.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-23 19:54:41 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with
the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May
30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on
their website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in
your message?
Plagiarist.
He steals oxygen daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals beer daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals bandwidth daily, this is nothing to that thief.
"God speaks to me, that's why I can read the heavens." - Edmo, clearly
losing it.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 21:02:20 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with
the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May
30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on
their website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in
your message?
Plagiarist.
He steals oxygen daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals beer daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals bandwidth daily, this is nothing to that thief.
He steals steak dinners daily, this is nothing to that thief.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 17:39:00 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 21 Apr 2019 19:37:26 -0400, Will
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
They're probably going, "Oh fuck, Dreckery's back."

Apologies to RMD. Here in AAPC we try to keep our kooks caged, but
sometimes they chew their way out.

(Follow-ups set.)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-26 20:07:26 UTC
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
===
Not unless someone wants to pay my way.I'm a pretty good road-dog....most of
the time.
Hell...I don't even have to ride shotgun....And I'll get me shots before
takeoff.

---------------------------------------

You are in Florida right now, G.D.?
General Zod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agdoeRpTfHg
General Zod
Tough place that Florida....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:54:58 UTC
ME
2019-04-21 23:59:15 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
The announcement of the symposium didn’t already have its own thread on the dylan group?
Why not?
NancyGene
2019-04-22 00:02:20 UTC
It was our post and you did not have permission to plagiarize what we wrote. Write your own original posts-can you do that without using what other people write?
ME
2019-04-22 00:03:38 UTC
That would an original thought, NG. Pissbum doesn’t have those.
NancyGene
That's why he can't analyze poetry or make decisions. If two roads diverged in a yellow wood, he would sit down and wait for Dunce to come along to tell him which road to travel down.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:37:45 UTC
That's bullshit, "Nancy G".

You didn't create the name of the show or the date it is being held:

2019-04-22 00:47:36 UTC
That's bullshit, "Nancy G".
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
:)
I hope PJR will respond here more often.
Yesterday was such an emotional and refreshing change.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 17:45:51 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 21 Apr 2019 17:47:36 -0700 (PDT),
That's bullshit, "Nancy G".
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
:)
I hope PJR will respond here more often.
Yesterday was such an emotional and refreshing change.
Thank you, but in the great days of AAPC, there were posters here the
latchets of whose shoes I was unworthy to untie. For example, God
(alias Michael Cook) smacked Dreckery around so comprehensively that
Dreckery had no recourse but to plagiarise God's (alias Michael
Cook's) creative work in order to secure a petty and self-destructive
kind of revenge.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:23:33 UTC
You're confused again, as usual, "Me".

Posting the link isn't difficult at all:

2019-04-22 00:26:43 UTC
That is still our writing: "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019" is OUR writing, not on the website and not anywhere else but here, where WE posted it. Plagiarist.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 00:27:23 UTC
You're confused again, as usual, "Me".
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
:)
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...NaziQueene is bullshiting. I've known about the Symposium in Tulsa for some time. NaziQueene plagiarises from a news item, and pretends he concocted it.

- Democritus
General Zod
2019-04-25 08:22:56 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
There, N.G. your attribution is restored...
:)
That should make the fuckhead happy............
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 06:46:31 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Thanks for the heads up N.G.

2019-05-02 14:35:31 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 2 May 2019 03:15:56 -0400, Will
Post by NancyGene
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
Right on, peter.
I helped you by typing "Whooooooooooooooooooooooosh," but you still
didn't get it, did you?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 20:40:22 UTC
No, "Me", I wrote that I don't /think/ General Zod met Pastor Corey at
Doo-Nanny.

Pastor Corey was here all weekend, meeting people when I wasn't around, and
Corey even went to town and the home of Parnell and Gabriel, who are close
friends with General Zod.

They could have met, just not that I know of, or remember.
Peter J Ross
2019-05-02 20:49:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 2 May 2019 16:40:22 -0400, Will
Post by Will Dockery
No, "Me", I wrote that I don't /think/ General Zod met Pastor Corey at
Doo-Nanny.
Pastor Corey was here all weekend, meeting people when I wasn't around, and
Corey even went to town and the home of Parnell and Gabriel, who are close
friends with General Zod.
They could have met, just not that I know of, or remember.
It's like watching ants crawling around an anthill.

The only significant difference is that you can't kill members of the
Dreckery gang with Raid™.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 21:15:27 UTC
Yet here's "Peter J Ross", obsessively reading and responding to every
post...
Peter J Ross
2019-05-02 21:18:01 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 2 May 2019 17:15:27 -0400, Will
Post by Will Dockery
Yet here's "Peter J Ross", obsessively reading and responding to every
post...
Every post?

Message-IDs?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
ME
PJR. You know you’ve missed responding to about 1500 of pissbums posts, at least every week that you haven’t joined in the fun, don’t you?
Will Dockery

Every post, multiple times...
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 22:19:58 UTC
He's missed you stalking behind my posts obsessively, as well, "Me"...
ME
2019-05-02 22:35:31 UTC
He's missed you stalking behind my posts obsessively, as well, "Me"...
Hahahahaha!
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 22:51:17 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...

Rgar would be interesting to observe.

2019-05-02 23:28:13 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......

The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
ME
2019-05-02 23:34:53 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......
The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
My poetry is archived here for future generations, zid.
And I read a lot of poetry.
And you shouldn’t make assumptions like that, zid. From your posts, someone might surmise that you’re obsessed with pissbum.
General Zod
2019-05-02 23:39:48 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......
The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
My poetry is archived here for future generations
Where is it then? ??

Post it here...........

So we can all see it........
ME
2019-05-02 23:52:17 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......
The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
My poetry is archived here for future generations
Where is it then? ??
Post it here...........
So we can all see it........
It’s archived here, you little, stupid, mother fucker. Look it up.
If you’re that obsessed with ME.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-05-03 00:36:25 UTC
It’s archived here, you little, stupid, mother fucker. Look it up.
If you’re that obsessed with ME.
Zod, what she has written is cereal box top scan bars. She can't barely read or speak English, and, like FakeJewMikey, is incapable of writing. Like that of NaziQueene, also, their 'poetic license' is a forgery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-05-03 03:52:37 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......
The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
My poetry is archived here for future generations
Where is it then? ??
Post it here...........
So we can all see it........
It’s archived here
Well then bump them to the top...........

Eh............?? ?
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 13:06:58 UTC
Why don't you show "Peter J Ross" some of your poetry, "Me"...
Because ME is a troll who never writes or even reads poetry.......
The only reason ME is here is to stalk Doc........
My poetry is archived here for future generations
Where is it then? ??
Post it here...........
So we can all see it........
If ME wants to repost her poetry she will.

If she wants to sit back and laugh at your impotent demands, she will.

You have no power to make anyone do anything, Lady Bunny.

You're just another of life's losers at the end of his game.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 00:00:19 UTC
Seems of interest...
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:55:22 UTC
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 00:59:16 UTC
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene

2019-04-22 12:27:35 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene
I think we can all agree that PJR's appearance really livened up the group.

And I think we would all (the "regulars," that is) like to have him drop by more often.

But not too often... PJR tends to run out out of fresh material after a few days, at which time he's as interesting as Did.
ME
2019-04-22 13:28:05 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene
I think we can all agree that PJR's appearance really livened up the group.
And I think we would all (the "regulars," that is) like to have him drop by more often.
But not too often... PJR tends to run out out of fresh material after a few days, at which time he's as interesting as Did.
I enjoyed the fact that pissbum laid low for much of PJR’s visit.
(And I meant enjoyable, not emotional).
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 17:50:59 UTC
I enjoyed the fact that pissbum laid low for much of PJR’s visit.
(And I meant enjoyable, not emotional).
I'm sure you did. You could move your lips as you read the words, without having to consider you are a parasite groupie, who never writes. Like racists NaziQueene and FakeJewMikey, you urinate in the pool, then stir it into your mental sandbox to create a gravy.

2019-04-22 18:00:04 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene
I think we can all agree that PJR's appearance really livened up the group.
And I think we would all (the "regulars," that is) like to have him drop by more often.
But not too often... PJR tends to run out out of fresh material after a few days, at which time he's as interesting as Did.
I enjoyed the fact that pissbum laid low for much of PJR’s visit.
(And I meant enjoyable, not emotional).
I was surprised Peter left so quickly, I was expecting him to stick around longer than just a couple f hours.

2019-04-23 17:34:12 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:00:04 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or
something bad like that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and
refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid
to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist
mentor NaziQueene
I think we can all agree that PJR's appearance really livened up the group.
And I think we would all (the "regulars," that is) like to have
him drop by more often.
But not too often... PJR tends to run out out of fresh material
after a few days, at which time he's as interesting as Did.
I enjoyed the fact that pissbum laid low for much of PJR’s visit.
(And I meant enjoyable, not emotional).
I was surprised Peter left so quickly, I was expecting him to stick
around longer than just a couple f hours.
Feel free to run away and hide for another couple of hours,
Dreckwit.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 17:32:15 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 22 Apr 2019 05:27:35 -0700 (PDT),
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 8:59:17 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim
Post by Will Dockery
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or
something bad like that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing
change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry,
and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene
I think we can all agree that PJR's appearance really livened up the group.
And I think we would all (the "regulars," that is) like to have him drop by more often.
But not too often... PJR tends to run out out of fresh material
after a few days, at which time he's as interesting as Did.
Translation: I quickly tire of Dreckery and start smacking Creepy Mike
around instead, which Creepy Mike doesn't enjoy as much.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
2019-04-21 02:00:10 UTC
I would take the bus if I had a ticket.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 06:56:58 UTC
You're going to this event, Stephan?

It looks like it will be a great one.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 02:03:31 UTC
"NancyGene", it was the link and information on the event that I kept, I
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing
Bullshit, Nancy G.

You copy and pasted all that, "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium" and "May 30 to June 2, 2019" from the website:

"The University of Tulsa Institute for Bob Dylan Studies and the Bob Dylan Archive will host the World of Bob Dylan – an international conference that covers the Nobel laureate’s music, life, work and context from May 30 to June 2, 2019. The event will gather scholars, critics, musicians, fans and experts from around the world for three days of panels, lectures, exhibitions, performances and more. Selections from the Bob Dylan Archive will be on display at Gilcrease Museum, and at least one keynote event will focus on the rich collection of materials and the unique insights it offers into the songwriter’s creative exploration and reinvention of American music..."
NancyGene
We agree with Cujo that Will can be and is more stupid every day. What does he think >> means in a post that he makes? Those >> were from our original post, which he copied.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-22 10:53:01 UTC
No harm, no foul. Get over it. Move on.
Have a nice day. Hut, two, three, four.
General Zod
2019-04-22 21:32:12 UTC
No harm, no foul. Get over it. Move on.
Have a nice day. Hut, two, three, four.
N.G. should try Googling just how many people have used the phrase "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium":

About 176 results (0.32 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+World+of+Bob+Dylan+Symposium%22&rlz=1C1GCEV_enUS846US846&oq=%22The+World+of+Bob+Dylan+Symposium%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.7807j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - The TU Institute for Bob Dylan ...
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The University of Tulsa Institute for Bob Dylan Studies and the Bob Dylan Archive will host the World of Bob Dylan – an international conference that covers the ...
Program
Friday Program - Saturday Program - Thursday Program - ...
Venues
Venues. The World of Bob Dylan will take place at sites around ...
More results from utulsa.edu »
Web results

Friday Program - The TU Institute for Bob Dylan Studies
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/friday-program/
Friday May 31. 8:30 Registration Opens at Gilcrease. Free Bus Service To Gilcrease Begins. SESSION D: 9:30-11:00. D1: England Calling II. Kenneth Womack ...

Featured Events - The TU Institute for Bob Dylan Studies
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/events/
We have lots of exciting events planned as part of the World of Bob Dylan and there will be a rich social program alongside the academic one. Over the next two ...

The World of Bob Dylan Symposium, University of Tulsa, May 30 to ...
3 days ago - 1 post - ‎1 author
I haven't seen any mention on the forum of The World of Bob Dylan Symposium being held at the University of Tulsa in Oklahoma from ...

Bob Dylan international symposium set for Tulsa in 2019 | Local ...
https://www.tulsaworld.com/.../article_d5454a72-f77a-5d32-ba8e-d38fb6dc618f.html
May 25, 2018 - ... Bob Dylan Studies and the Bob Dylan Archive announced Thursday that together they will host the “World of Bob Dylan” symposium, which is ...

PressReader - T
ulsa World: 2018-05-25 - Bob Dylan international ...
https://www.pressreader.com/usa/tulsa-world/20180525/281767039891944
May 25, 2018 - ... Bob Dylan Studies and the Bob Dylan Archive announced Thursday that together they will host the “World of Bob Dylan” symposium, which is ...

Events – Michael J. Kramer
www.michaeljkramer.net/category/events/
05/31/19: “A Time They Talk About”—John Wesley Harding and the Sixties Counterculture @ The World of Bob Dylan Symposium, The TU Institute for Bob ...
05/31/19: “A Time They Talk About”—John Wesley Harding and the ...
www.michaeljkramer.net/a-time-they-talk-about-john-wesley-harding-and-the-sixties-...

Mar 21, 2019 - Come argue with me and other Dylanologists at The World of Bob Dylan Symposium about how John Wesley Harding is in fact Bob Dylan's ...
I will be speaking at the World of Bob... - The Republic of Rock ...
https://www.facebook.com/...the-world-of-bob-dylan-symposium.../11858635582467...

I will be speaking at the World of Bob Dylan symposium about the album John Wesley Harding and the counterculture.
Searches related to "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium"
General Zod
2019-04-23 09:08:34 UTC
Seems like the best idea....
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 11:02:59 UTC
What looks really stupid is you whining about a title and a link you copy and pasted from a website, Nancy G. You didn't even write any of it.

😉
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-22 11:07:30 UTC
Mama always said stupid is as stupid does.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 17:49:57 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 22 Apr 2019 04:02:59 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
What looks really stupid is

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 11:37:03 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing
Bullshit, Nancy G.
No, we didn't. What happened is that you copied our post. What do you think >> means in a post? The subject line, topic and date formation are ours, and you are
You are an idiot, "Nancy G.".

The two lines are:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019

Both of which you copy-and-pasted from the website.

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 17:08:21 UTC

NaziQueene, like FakeJewMikey, is a documented racist, a plagiariser.

Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-04-22 17:58:59 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-04-22 18:01:17 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
NaziQueene, like FakeJewMikey, is a documented racist, a plagiariser.
The correct word is "plagiarist."

However, you're the only one who continually makes racist posts *and* has been caught plagiarizing in this group.

Pooh's gonna sue!
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 18:06:04 UTC
On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 11:01:18 AM UTC-7, Coco DeSockmonkeyPaederast...

The correct word is 'plagiariser'. Today is FakeJewMikey's a.m. 'therapy' session for his hunger for prepuce of little christianists. How many years more left on his probation?

2019-04-23 19:42:07 UTC
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.

Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.

Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.

Glad to correct you and set the record straight.

😉
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 21:01:42 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:42:07 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
Yay! Here we go again!

For the next five years, Dreckery will repeat the above lies thirty
times a day, until Creepy Mike politely suggests that Dreckery should
shut the fuck up about it.

Wot larks, eh?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-23 22:00:00 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
Yay! Here we go again!
For the next five years
Only when you lie about it, and I need to correct your lies again, PJR.

2019-04-23 22:13:16 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:00:00 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
Yay! Here we go again!
For the next five years
Only when you lie about it, and I need to correct your lies again, PJR.
So what will you say if I point out that

(a) You stole Michael Cook's sound recording of some trash called
"Karma Bombs" (a recording made with your approval but not owned by
you) and offered it for sale at lulu.com without his permission and
without attributing it to its copyright owner;

(b) You stole Michael Cook's hilariously creative pictures depicting
you and chuckles lysaght in a variety of nasty sexual positions and
posted them to your website in a way that suggested that they were
your own work.

I know what you'll say. You'll say "I'm just setting the record
straight" and "I'm correcting your lies" and "You seem to be
confused", without ever disproving the statements I've just made,
because you can't disprove the obvious truth. And you'll do it
hundreds and hundreds of times, just like you did last time you were
confronted with the proof that you're a pathetic little plagiarist.

Bring it on (yet again), thieving Dreckwit!

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-23 22:47:17 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
(a) You stole Michael Cook's sound recording of some trash called
"Karma Bombs" (a recording made with your approval but not owned by
you) and offered it for sale at lulu.com without his permission and
without attributing it to its copyright owner
You have the facts wrong again, PJR.

Cook gave me the recording of "Karma Bombs" to use and asked NOT to be attributed for it in any way.

That's the archived facts.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-23 22:53:35 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:47:17 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
Actually, you have that backwards, PJR.
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
(a) You stole Michael Cook's sound recording of some trash called
"Karma Bombs" (a recording made with your approval but not owned by
you) and offered it for sale at lulu.com without his permission and
without attributing it to its copyright owner
You have the facts wrong again, PJR.
No I haven't, as you well know.
Post by Will Dockery
Cook gave me the recording of "Karma Bombs" to use
No he didn't, as you well know.
Post by Will Dockery
and asked NOT to be attributed for it in any way.
No he didn't, as you well know.
Post by Will Dockery
That's the archived facts.
No they're not, as you well know.

Why do you lie so much, Dreckery?

Why do you plagiarise so much, Dreckery?

And why did you snip the facts about your other theft from Michael
Cook? Is that an admission of guilt? After all, you might as well
admit it, because everybody else knows as well as you and I do that
you're guilty.

What a pathetic little thief you are, Dreckwit!

Now whine and lie some more. I command you!

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-23 22:54:04 UTC
Michael Cook was a really good guy, maybe still is, who knows.
General Zod
2019-04-24 23:42:29 UTC
Michael Cook was a really good guy, maybe still is, who knows.
Is he living in Columbus?

I know a Mike Cook here.... alive and well works at the BBQ joint....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-25 00:24:48 UTC
LOL. Different Michael Cook.
ME
2019-04-25 14:40:33 UTC
Is that the same guy that pissbum said he knew in high school but never knew what happened to him?
General Zod
2019-04-25 23:27:26 UTC
Michael Cook was a really good guy, maybe still is, who knows.
Is he living in Columbus?
I know a Mike Cook here.... alive and well works at the BBQ joint....
Is that the same guy
Probably not my trollish little friend.....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:14:06 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 25 Apr 2019 16:27:26 -0700 (PDT),
Michael Cook was a really good guy, maybe still is, who knows.
Is he living in Columbus?
I know a Mike Cook here.... alive and well works at the BBQ joint....
Is that the same guy
Probably not my trollish little friend.....
Nobody said that Mike Cook was your trollish little friend. Please try
to keep up.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:12:32 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 16:42:29 -0700 (PDT),
Post by General Zod
I know a Mike Cook here.... alive and well works at the BBQ joint....
How often do you try to borrow money from the only employed person you
know?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
2019-04-23 23:08:23 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Michael Cook stole my "Karma Bombs" poem to make and post a
recording of it without attribution to me as the writer.
Cook then said he "only borrowed" it, and gave me the recording to use.
Glad to correct you and set the record straight.
(a) You stole Michael Cook's sound recording
You have the facts wrong again, PJR.
Cook gave me the recording of "Karma Bombs" to use and asked NOT to be attributed for it in any way.
That's the archived facts.
Yes and I suspect all the factual posts can easily be found in the archives....

Let us have a look, shall we...?? ?
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 22:57:32 UTC
A major typo notice:

"Rgar" should be... "That".

2019-04-23 23:13:05 UTC
Well here is one thread about the "Karma Bombs" poem that came up in mere seconds after a search of the archives:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/B_KPJsZ2X44/wokEOOqItfMJ
Vf gurer fbzr fcrpvny ernfba sbe abg zragvbavat gung ur unf
npghnyyl /
nqzvggrq/ gb orvat n cyntvnevfg?
Cook did ''admit'' it, though he called it ''borrowed'':

/The Plagiarist/

''Who the hell is Michael Cook? Someone on this group tried to plagiarise
Dockery? '' -Gerard Ian Lewis

Michael D Cook is a copyright thief who stole my poem ''Karma Bombs'' (among
many other thefts) and made a recording of it, which he placed on his
website
without credit to me... which made his theft plagiarism, trying to pass the
work off as his own. After this, Cook was driven from these newsgroups in
embarrassment.

By Rik Roots' definition it was plagiarism... I can give you the quote, if
you want it, or don't remember it.

Here's the basics on the theft/copyright abuse/plagiarism of my poem "Karma
Bombs'':

----
How do you feel about photographs of poets used without permission (stolen),
pasted on likewise stolen porno images, then used on websites hosted by the
"creator" of these works for months, then hosted by PJR himself for months,
perhaps even now somewhere? How do you feel about someone taking a complete
poem, recording it, then posting the Mp3 on his website, without any credit
to the poet who created it? PJR applauded and defended both of these acts
of copyright infringement/theft.

Very /active support/. Here's some of the details on the theft of my "Karma
Bombs" poem, in
exchange with the thief Michael Cook, where he denies "stealing" and
posting one of my poems, "Karma Bombs":

http://www.archive.org/details/KarmaBombsByWillDockery

----
From: Will Dockery
Subject: "Karma Bombs" by Will Dockery [Mp3]
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 14:36:49 PST
From "Karma Bombs. by Will Dockery" read by Michael Cook:
http://www.net-kooks.no-ip.info/images/Karma%20Bombs.mp3
Message 2 in thread
Subject: Re: "Karma Bombs" by Will Dockery [Mp3]
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:24:03 PST
http://www.net-kooks.no-ip.info/images/Karma%20Bombs.mp3
You hapless dullard!
One, you are stealing my bandwidth.
I'd rather you just took the recording
and post it to your own server.
(i only have 368 up)
Two, the voice is computer generated
mdc
Message 3 in thread
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:37:31 PST
http://www.net-kooks.no-ip.info/images/Karma%20Bombs.mp3
You hapless dullard!
One, you are stealing my bandwidth.
Hey! You "stole" my copyrighted poem! I prefer to think of it as a
"cover",
and on my Lulu.com release, you get full credit.
I'd rather you just took the recording
and post it to your own server.
(i only have 368 up)
This has been done, more-or-less. What music do *you* envision for the
poem?
We'll create our own, similar to the one already performed, but I'm
curious
http://www.lulu.com/content/32109
Two, the voice is computer generated
mdc
I knew that, of course, but I think it's kind of fun to go into the
Google archives with *another* "Collaboration with Michael Cook... by the
way, when will you be putting the "Oz" photo-story back up, at least long
enough for me to copy/paste it to a more permanent site?
Will
Message 4 in thread
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 16:00:54 PST
"Will Dockery" wrote in message
Hey! You "stole" my copyrighted poem! I prefer to think of it as a
"cover",
and on my Lulu.com release, you get full credit.
As the recording clearly demonstrates, a poem I did not steal, only
borrowed
--

This was years ago, clearly showing Michael Cook has a habit of "borrowing"
[translation: stealing] copyrighted poetry, images and other works created

"Don't imagine that this is some kind of trivial Usenet flame war in which
the people who are against "us" can reasonably side with [the thief] because
he's also against "us". Net-abuse of this kind affects *all* of us,
whichever "side" we're usually on, and the abuser needs to be ostracised
whether he says flattering things about you or not."
-Peter J. Ross on copyright theft/net abuse.

Comments are welcome.

It even has commentary from Peter Ross.......
Michael Pendragon
From: Will Dockery
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 14:36:49 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:24:03 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Gotta hand it to you, Lady Bunny. You'll make Will the perfect wife.
General Zod
From: Will Dockery
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 14:36:49 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:24:03 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Use my real name fuckhead…...
Michael Pendragon
From: Will Dockery
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 14:36:49 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:24:03 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Sure. Do you prefer "Lady," "Bunny" or "Lady Bunny"?
General Zod
From: Will Dockery
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 14:36:49 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 15:24:03 PST
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments, alt.pagan, rec.arts.poems
Date: 2003-12-22 16:00:54 PST
Post by General Zod
[...]
Sure. Do you prefer .......
General Zod is good....

Thanks Pendragon.....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:10:51 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:42:34 -0700 (PDT),
Post by General Zod
General Zod is good....
Is that your Presidential campaign slogan, General Podperson?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:07:59 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:24:17 -0700 (PDT),
Post by General Zod
Use my real name fuckhead…...
OK, fuckhead. We will.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:05:59 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 17:51:03 -0700 (PDT),
<vast amounts of dishonest spew snipped>
Post by Michael Pendragon
Gotta hand it to you, Lady Bunny. You'll make Will the perfect wife.
As a fully accredited Minister of Religion (Registered # 211-521,
dated 25 Sep 2014), I'll be happy to preside over the nuptial
ceremony, but Dreckery will have to divorce his current husband first.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-28 17:06:36 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Gotta hand it to you, Lady Bunny. You'll make Will the perfect wife.
As a fully accredited Minister of Religion (Registered # 211-521,
dated 25 Sep 2014), I'll be happy to preside over the nuptial
ceremony, but Dreckery will have to divorce his current husband first.
He has.

In fact, his former spouse will be performing the ceremony:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Pkh3h98mlpY
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 00:53:33 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
In fact, his former spouse will be performing the ceremony

We were just good friends, but Corey did drive 900 miles to visit me at Doo-Nanny.

2019-04-29 02:42:10 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Doo-Nanny.jpg
We were just good friends, but Corey did drive 900 miles to visit me at Doo-Nanny.
:)
I think I met Corey at Doo-Nanny.......

Did I ... at my camp fire at my tent....? ??
Peter J Ross
2019-05-02 14:37:07 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:42:10 -0700 (PDT),
Post by m***@gmail.com
In fact, his former spouse will be performing the ceremony
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Doo-Nanny.jpg
We were just good friends, but Corey did drive 900 miles to visit me at Doo-Nanny.
:)
I think I met Corey at Doo-Nanny.......
Did I ... at my camp fire at my tent....? ??
You'll never be sure, unless you have the stains on your inflatable
bed analysed for DNA.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-24 01:02:44 UTC
Thanks for the gay lame, Pendragon.
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-24 02:20:29 UTC
Thanks for the gay lame, Pendragon.
Is it still gay if he's a Lady Bunny?
General Zod
2019-04-24 07:33:07 UTC
Thanks for the gay lame, Pendragon.
Is it still gay
You have gay on the brain right?
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-24 11:45:42 UTC
Do you consider yourself a "he" or a "she," Lady Bunny?
Will Dockery
2019-04-25 00:26:30 UTC
No, definitely not the same Cook, Zod.
Peter J Ross
2019-04-28 15:15:12 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:26:30 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
No, definitely not the same Cook, Zod.
See, General Spaz: even Dreckery sometimes uses commas appropriately.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-04-28 20:19:40 UTC
Oh, right... I remember back when you were gay laming both me and Corey, years ago.

So gay laming is nothing new for you, Pendragon.

😉
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-28 20:43:31 UTC
You and Corey had a codependent husband and wife relationship... until he dumped your ass.
Will Dockery
2019-04-28 20:54:42 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
Oh, right... I remember back when you were gay laming both me and Corey, years ago.
So gay laming is nothing new for you, Pendragon.
You and Corey had a codependent husband and wife relationship... until he dumped your ass.
In your own gay laming fantasy, of course.

Michael Pendragon is the King of the lying gay laming misogynists, after all.....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-28 21:04:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You and Corey had a codependent husband and wife relationship... until he dumped your ass.
That never happened. FakeJewMikey has tried lying to the probation 'therapy' hearings at 212.510.3700, but they have photographs and recordings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-28 23:34:00 UTC
All in good homophobic fun, right, trolls?

😀
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 02:07:17 UTC
Mass gay lame noted, btw.

😊
General Zod
2019-05-01 08:36:33 UTC
"I couldn’t see
What you could show me
Your scarf had kept your mouth well hid
I couldn’t see
How you could know me
But you said you knew me and I believed you did
When you whispered in my ear
And asked me if I was leavin’ with you or her
I didn’t realize just what I did hear
I didn’t realize how young you were"

Bob Dylan - One Of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHwZIatjPQ
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 19:36:05 UTC
No, Zod, I don't think you and Corey ever met.

You were at different Doo-Nannys, different years.
ME
2019-05-02 20:32:36 UTC
No, Zod, I don't think you and Corey ever met.
You were at different Doo-Nannys, different years.
Ok zid, pissbum explained this to you on several occasions here.
You’ve never met Corey.
That’s what living a derelict lifestyle for decades will do to your grey matter. It turns it to mush.
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 00:30:33 UTC
Don't stress out, "Me"...

😀
ME
2019-05-03 01:24:18 UTC
Don't stress out, "Me"...
😀
What makes you think I’m stressed, pissbum?
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 01:28:33 UTC
Do you have any new poetry, "Me"?

2019-05-03 15:46:45 UTC
Take my word for it, you do not want to mix Railroad Gin with Texas medicine<<
Now you tell me...
<<it is a reference to the poets of the Arthur Rimbaud tradition<<
Are we still on the Kerouac road?
"The Poet makes himself a seer by a long, gigantic and rational derangement of all the senses. All forms of love, suffering, and madness. He searches himself. He exhausts all poisons in himself and keeps only their quintessences. Unspeakable torture where he needs all his faith, all his superhuman strength, where he becomes among all men the great patient, the great criminal, the one accursed—and the supreme Scholar!—Because he reaches the unknown! Since he cultivated his soul, rich already, more than any man! He reaches the unknown, and when, bewildered, he ends by losing the intelligence of his visions, he has seen them. Let him die as he leaps through unheard of and unnamable things..."-Arthur Rimbaud

From:
https://www.kenyonreview.org/journal/summer-2011/selections/the-savage-experiment-arthur-rimbaud-and-paul-verlaine/
ME
Pissbum, did the wheels finally go off the rails?
ME
Or, should I have said “fell off the Shallowville bus”?
General Zod

This Wheel's on Fire - Bob Dylan - From The Basement Tapes Acetates
ME
2019-05-03 21:01:25 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/I37Utt01j7U
This Wheel's on Fire - Bob Dylan - From The Basement Tapes Acetates
Good boy zid.
And here’s a doggy treat for you! 🦴🧼🚿
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 16:17:50 UTC
"This wheel's on fire?"

Good reference!
ME
2019-05-03 16:20:56 UTC
"This wheel's on fire?"
Good reference!
Do you need glasses? Or is your actual reading comprehension that fucking bad?
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 16:38:54 UTC
He's one dumbassed mother fucker.
ME
2019-05-03 16:46:50 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
"This wheel's on fire?"
Good reference!
Do you need glasses? Or is your actual reading comprehension that fucking bad?
He's one dumbassed mother fucker.
That bears repeating Michael.
He is one dumbass mother fucker.
ME
2019-05-03 16:50:55 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
"This wheel's on fire?"
Good reference!
Do you need glasses? Or is your actual reading comprehension that fucking bad?
He's one dumbassed mother fucker.
That bears repeating Michael.
He is one dumbass mother fucker.
His post was meant for another thread.
Another oops moment for pissbum.
But let’s watch him “explain it away”!!
That’s always funny 😆
ME
See, I told you!!!
m***@gmail.com
He's one drunk-off-his-dumbass mother fucker.
General Zod
2019-05-03 21:03:18 UTC
His post was meant for another thread.
You are wrong.....

As I just showed your confuse and trollish ass.......

Will Dockery
2019-05-03 16:36:42 UTC
Look it up.

😉
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 16:43:58 UTC
No, you're the one ignorant of the reference.

😉
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 19:22:21 UTC
So y'all didn't get the Dylan reference, not a surprise.

😀
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 19:27:05 UTC
So y'all didn't get the Dylan reference, not a surprise.
Turns out he wasn't only posting to the wrong thread, but to the wrong group as well!
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 19:29:49 UTC
No, Pendragon, this is a Dylan thread, started by your friend Nancy G.

😀
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 19:52:26 UTC
No, Pendragon, this is a Dylan thread, started by your friend Nancy G.
The topic was the Bob Symposium/Are you going?
ME
2019-05-03 20:48:36 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by Will Dockery
No, Pendragon, this is a Dylan thread, started by your friend Nancy G.
The topic was the Bob Symposium/Are you going?
Are you attending this symposium, pissbum? I’m definitely not a dylan fan, but, if I wanted, I could attend.
Are you?
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 19:55:19 UTC
The World of Bob Dylan... here we are!
ME
2019-05-03 19:57:55 UTC
The World of Bob Dylan... here we are!
Nah..
Pissbum, that’s only in your head.
Will Dockery
2019-05-03 20:01:19 UTC
I know for you this is the "world of Will Dockery", you being the obsessive stalker troll you are.

:)
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-03 20:23:46 UTC
I know for you this is the "world of Will Dockery", you being the obsessive stalker troll you are.
Sleep it off, Will.

You're a half inch away from having another MELTDOWN.