The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
2019-04-20 14:42:16 UTC
Is anyone else going to Tulsa for this:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019

For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
NancyGene
2019-04-20 14:53:52 UTC
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
ME
2019-04-20 17:35:14 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who’d want to miss out on that?!
NancyGene
Oh, we aren't going as fans! Edward would be going as a reporter, and we would be there with our "malicious agenda." If we spot Pickles (he can't afford the registration fee though), that's our story. Pissbum can't afford $175 either, plus transportation and lodging.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 05:45:44 UTC
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...

Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening
General Zod
2019-04-21 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Looks like a good show Stephan... enjoy.....
NancyGene
2019-04-21 13:25:48 UTC
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
ME
2019-04-21 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
NancyGene
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
ME
2019-04-21 15:43:38 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
Pissbum didn’t even attend the concert last year that was less than a two hour drive from him.
But yet they insist on shoving that outdated POS down our throats here.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-21 15:53:03 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:45:45 AM UTC, Chafetz Chayim
ha'Yehu'di
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles.
..
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses
paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the
list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any
of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly
Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out
on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich
wrappers?
Those wrappers kosher? Otherwise I'm sure he's got a libel case coming.
"I've got news for you, I am not your normal delusional imbecile"
- Ed confirms what everyone already knew.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 15:55:08 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-21 16:02:13 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
NG. I will definitely be attending the event.
I’m going to see if Jim will meet me in Tulsa.
Might as well have some fun while I’m there.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 19:47:06 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
I see Roger McGuinn will be there:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/events/

"The Bob Dylan Center℠ welcomes Byrds founder Roger McGuinn to the World of Bob Dylan conference on Saturday, June 1 at 8 p.m. McGuinn will share stories..."
Will Dockery

2019-04-21 21:43:13 UTC

How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 21:47:41 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.

Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
ME
2019-04-21 23:34:37 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.
Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
OMG. The horror, embarrassment and mental anguish one would suffer from such a rejection.
How will you go on NG?
NancyGene
It's obvious that they are as afraid of us as they are of PJR. What could happen if we posted a comment there that would be worse that what is already there?
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-22 02:43:46 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.
Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the
alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
OMG. The horror, embarrassment and mental anguish one would suffer
from such a rejection. How will you go on NG?
It's obvious that they are as afraid of us as they are of PJR. What
could happen if we posted a comment there that would be worse that
what is already there?
That's simple, they would cry to the Farcebook administrators to do their
fucking dirty work for them. Want to have some fun? Report any racist and
libeling posts by Pickles. Had they any sense, they would allow you on
the group to report yours.
"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 02:52:27 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you lose. I never make racist or libellous comments, but NaziQueene (and his snivelling acolyte FakeJewMikey) do each day...and they are all archived.

2019-04-22 10:22:32 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Shalom & Erev tov...you lose. I never make racist or libellous
comments, but NaziQueene (and his snivelling acolyte FakeJewMikey) do
each day...and they are all archived.
"Shiksa"? What's that?
"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-22 10:32:28 UTC
That would be my wife. Oy gevalt, Angel is
such a shiksa like you would not believe,
always telling me what to do and where to
go. I have no clue what I'd do without her.
Will Dockery
No, just don't want the kind of garbage you write and post on the group.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 04:08:09 UTC
No, just don't want the kind of garbage you write and post on the group.
Will...they are vicious, racist trash who thrive in their psychotic bizarro worlds. Remind yourself: they do not write or publish, and NaziQueene has convinced himself that the 'media' of Google is accurate. And FakeJewMikey is in effect banned from all legitimate poetry venues I know of (they know who and what he is); he is a white supremacist fraud who has embraced the 'magic' of the 4th reich.

We do not need trollish trash such as them on the fine Facebook environment....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 23:30:56 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueen's Yehu'di / Jew baiting is archived and ignored. A typographical error is not indicative of anything (I do not drink). He still remains banned for justifiable reasons from aapc Facebook.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 16:34:55 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...I keenly look forward to NaziQueene showing up. We know who he is (including QuackerME), and he shall be immediately given a Subpoena Duces Tecum. His cyberlibels are not considered 'satire', and, for the Record here, his deliberate, knowing libels and slanders shall be rectified. Pesach sameach.

2019-04-21 14:46:12 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
I look forward to all your pictures with the celebrites there.
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 06:32:37 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you, and NaziQueene, are trash. Neither one of you have published, and you won't be there.

2019-04-20 21:19:32 UTC
It looks like it will be a great show....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-20 21:36:29 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."

whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
NancyGene
Yes, it's all singing/all dancing.
ME
2019-04-21 13:05:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
I hope PJR joins us again soon.
Yesterday was so much fucking fun.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:37:26 UTC
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
ME
2019-04-21 23:43:57 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Why don’t you go to that site and ask them?
Since it is rec.music.dylan.
NancyGene
2019-04-21 23:44:17 UTC
Will, please do not cross-post our alt.arts.poetry.comments messages to rec.music.dylan. Not only that, but you did not give proper credit to us for the post.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:07:07 UTC
"NancyGene", it was the link and information on the event that O kept, I
snipped your worthless additional writing.

2019-04-22 00:11:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Because we all know that posting a link to something is difficult for you pissbum.
You’re so transparent.
NancyGene
2019-04-22 00:21:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on their website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in your message?

Plagiarist.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-22 02:44:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the
link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2,
2019." That was our writing, not yours, and it is not on their
website in that way. What do you think the symbols >> mean in your
message?
Plagiarist.
He steals oxygen daily, this is nothing to that thief.
"My arguments are not defective or fallacious. Learn some logic."
- Edmo wins another argument by decree.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:54:58 UTC
ME
2019-04-21 23:59:15 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
The announcement of the symposium didn’t already have its own thread on the dylan group?
Why not?
NancyGene
2019-04-22 00:02:20 UTC
It was our post and you did not have permission to plagiarize what we wrote. Write your own original posts-can you do that without using what other people write?
ME
2019-04-22 00:03:38 UTC
That would an original thought, NG. Pissbum doesn’t have those.
NancyGene
That's why he can't analyze poetry or make decisions. If two roads diverged in a yellow wood, he would sit down and wait for Dunce to come along to tell him which road to travel down.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:37:45 UTC
That's bullshit, "Nancy G".

You didn't create the name of the show or the date it is being held:

2019-04-22 00:47:36 UTC
That's bullshit, "Nancy G".
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
:)
I hope PJR will respond here more often.
Yesterday was such an emotional and refreshing change.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:23:33 UTC
You're confused again, as usual, "Me".

Posting the link isn't difficult at all:

2019-04-22 00:26:43 UTC
That is still our writing: "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019" is OUR writing, not on the website and not anywhere else but here, where WE posted it. Plagiarist.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 00:27:23 UTC
You're confused again, as usual, "Me".
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
:)
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...NaziQueene is bullshiting. I've known about the Symposium in Tulsa for some time. NaziQueene plagiarises from a news item, and pretends he concocted it.

2019-04-21 00:00:19 UTC
Seems of interest...
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:55:22 UTC
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.

:)
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-22 00:59:16 UTC
Yes, it was good to see old Peter J. Ross hasn't died or something bad like
that.
:)
The only reason QuackerME was feeling an 'emotional and refreshing change' is because it is obvious she is too stupid to write poetry, and is a cybergroupie...just like her racist mentor NaziQueene

2019-04-21 02:00:10 UTC
I would take the bus if I had a ticket.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 06:56:58 UTC
You're going to this event, Stephan?

It looks like it will be a great one.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 02:03:31 UTC
"NancyGene", it was the link and information on the event that I kept, I
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
However, it was our subject line and also text that you used, with the link and the line "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019." That was our writing
Bullshit, Nancy G.

You copy and pasted all that, "The World of Bob Dylan Symposium" and "May 30 to June 2, 2019" from the website:

"The University of Tulsa Institute for Bob Dylan Studies and the Bob Dylan Archive will host the World of Bob Dylan – an international conference that covers the Nobel laureate’s music, life, work and context from May 30 to June 2, 2019. The event will gather scholars, critics, musicians, fans and experts from around the world for three days of panels, lectures, exhibitions, performances and more. Selections from the Bob Dylan Archive will be on display at Gilcrease Museum, and at least one keynote event will focus on the rich collection of materials and the unique insights it offers into the songwriter’s creative exploration and reinvention of American music..."
NancyGene
We agree with Cujo that Will can be and is more stupid every day. What does he think >> means in a post that he makes? Those >> were from our original post, which he copied.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-22 10:53:01 UTC
No harm, no foul. Get over it. Move on.
Have a nice day. Hut, two, three, four.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 11:02:59 UTC
What looks really stupid is you whining about a title and a link you copy and pasted from a website, Nancy G. You didn't even write any of it.

😉