The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-14 23:44:53 UTC
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 4:42:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

You, as well, remain a fraud. Pulling at the skin flaps on yourself will never grow a penis...or brain tissue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musemat
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 23:50:37 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings, about 50 feet from the Oregon/California dividing line checkpoint.. I use Spectrum/Charter, and pay my bill promptly each month on line. I have a P.O. Box in Brookings for convenience, which Spectrum has on file. NaziQueene is a documented racist and liar, and his little word games are meaningless.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yes, I know where you are, but private, personal information has no place in a poetry group, Stephan.
NancyGene
2019-07-14 23:59:45 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will, the IT Expert, expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly. We expect that within 6 miles of Brookings is close enough. Pickles is probably sitting on the side of the road, where the Waving Idiot Ira dumped him.
about 50 feet from the
Oregon/California dividing line checkpoint..
Hopefully California won't let Pickles in if they are looking for crazy people, serial husbands, or those with a cot and mummified cat as their sole possessions. Does the California inspector ask Pickles if he is a fruit?
I use Spectrum/Charter,
and pay my bill promptly each month on line. I have a P.O. Box in
Brookings for convenience, which Spectrum has on file.
We are so very glad to hear that, since Pickles only had $5 to give to his fake-ill 4th ex-wife.
Dance on, puppet!
He's dancing as fast as he can but might as well be on the end of a noose. He has already crapped his pants.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 00:04:31 UTC
No, but your first post was bogus, I think.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 00:12:39 UTC

NaziQueene (who is not a woman) remains a racist and liar. And his screeds here are irrelevant. I am living in California, and where precisely NaziQueene is too stupid to discover. Does NaziQueene go to same probation officer FakeJewMikeyDePaederast is forced to? Fabricating life histories is NaziQueene's 'vocation', which he does with the flourish of a documented plagiarist.

2019-07-15 06:28:59 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will
expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly
Bullshit, I've never thought or written that, in fact know too well the locations most IP addresses can be far away. For example, here's mine:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nR-lD30KHyA/IlBkZz9LDAAJ

https://www.whatismyip.com/ip-address-lookup/

IP2Location.com Results

IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Princeton
State/Region New Jersey
Country Code United States
Postal Code 08540
ISP T-Mobile USA Inc.
Time Zone -04:00
EurekAPI.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Clarkston
State/Region Georgia
Country Code US
Postal Code 30021

What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.

In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.

2019-07-15 10:44:46 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will
expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nR-lD30KHyA/IlBkZz9LDAAJ
https://www.whatismyip.com/ip-address-lookup/
IP2Location.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Princeton
State/Region New Jersey
Country Code United States
Postal Code 08540
ISP T-Mobile USA Inc.
Time Zone -04:00
EurekAPI.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Clarkston
State/Region Georgia
Country Code US
Postal Code 30021
Nonsense. Your IP actually shows:

Details for 172.58.7.39
IP: 172.58.7.39
Decimal: 2889484071
Hostname: 172.58.7.39
ASN: 21928
ISP: T-Mobile USA
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Georgia
City: Atlanta
Latitude: 33.9378 (33° 56′ 16.08″ N)
Longitude: -84.2716 (84° 16′ 17.76″ W)
Postal Code: 30360

Your IP-finder site is not reliable.
Post by Will Dockery
What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.
Yet our site and others give Brookings, and Pickles admitted to being within 6 miles of there.
Post by Will Dockery
In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.
No, in other words, you are stupid.

Details for 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
Expanded IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
Hostname: 2600-6c55-4b00-1d29-596f-aaea-702f-11a5.dhcp6.chtrptr.net
ASN: 20115
ISP: Spectrum
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Oregon
City: Brookings
Latitude: 42.0526 (42° 3′ 9.36″ N)
Longitude: -124.284 (124° 17′ 2.40″ W)
Postal Code: 97415
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 17:15:50 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:44:48 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene remains a documented racist and fraud. I do not live in the incorporated city of Brookings, 6.3 miles north of me, but in the northernmost part of California. What NaziQueene makes of this is irrelevant. He and I both know that I am aware of what he is. Just as FakeJewMikey is a paedophile, NaziQueene is an illiterate, repetitive stalker.

2019-07-15 17:45:10 UTC
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 17:58:42 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:45:11 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikeyDePaederast...
Post by Michael Pendragon
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
FakeJewMikey is lying. Does anyone take his psychotic mantras seriously?

2019-07-15 18:28:09 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
FakeJewMikey is lying. Does anyone take his psychotic mantras seriously?
You've failed to establish a new address since the Oregon Heat Waver threw you out a couple months ago.

Unless he attached your bike in lieu of unpaid back rent, you're living out of it.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 18:32:21 UTC
[...]
If so, perhaps... post the link to /your/ site and let's see how a good IP finder works.
What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.
Yet our site
So, post the link to this site, since three or four different IP finder sites list "California" as the IP address, none list Brrokings.
In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.
No, in other words
No, post the link to the site you claim to have used... you haven't done that yet, have you?

IF ther is an IP finder that really names Brookings, why not post a link to it so we can see for ourselves, Nancy G?

We are not going to do your work for you (if you remember what work is). We have several reliable IP-identifying sites, and they all show Pickles as being in Brookings.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 21:07:32 UTC
[...]
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.

2019-07-15 21:45:38 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are a kook and a mooching
douchebag. You lose again.
"I'll bet anything many these abusers are ex-military, because they
exhibit that mindless "force, control and towing the line is everything"
idiotic mentality that has destroyed our world for eons now."
- Eddy the Paranoid Kook.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 22:00:26 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are
And there are many posts in which you prove you're just a worthless troll, Cujo.

Sorry, you lose this one.

2019-07-15 23:16:25 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are
And there are many posts in which you prove you're just a worthless troll, Cujo.
Sorry, you lose this one.
Why are you so fucking stupid?
"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to punishing
you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to rush the
legal actions." - Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-16 02:37:47 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 2:07:33 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

Will...NaziQueene is a liar. He is not a 'we' or a woman, but a eunuch. I know where I am in California, and I don't care about NaziQueene's inept guess work. I've been here over 2 months. And, no, I wasn't evicted from Ira's address -- which I used as a physical contact address for Social Security, who do not like p.o. boxes alone. Social Security, for my contact, now uses my California address supplemented by the p.o. box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex Hunter III
Yes Nancy G. is quite a nasty piece of work....
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-07-15 00:28:27 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You, as well, remain a fraud. Pulling at the skin flaps on yourself
will never grow a penis...or brain tissue.
Those are some mean drugs, Pickles. Share them with your fellow pissbums
and mail some to Columbus.
"Are you REALLY this extreme of a dumb bitch!? It's ON TOPIC THE WAY IT
IS." - Edmo charms another woman.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 00:38:56 UTC

You are a fraud.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-07-15 01:26:39 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
"And I have already debunked the idea that I wear underware on any
part of my body." - Ed making lingerie stock plummet.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:35:37 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
"And I have already debunked the idea that I wear underware on any
part of my body." - Ed making lingerie stock plummet.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.

2019-07-15 01:43:02 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.
Give personal info to to proven stalker? Do you think I'm as stupid as you
are? Post it.
"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 01:51:28 UTC
Which was, of course, verified a year ago by Dr. Schwimmer.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:56:22 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.
Which was, of course, verified a year ago by Dr. Schwimmer.
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...'Cujo' is a psychotic, an ineffectual anal orifice. I never stalk.

True, Cujo has been a known fuckhead here for years.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 01:36:30 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew
Why do you lie so much, Cujo?

2019-07-15 00:50:31 UTC
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 2:08:50 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene bullshits...
This is predictable lying. NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there, and neither one of them know anything about me. I have two daughters, two sons still alive. I do not 'crow' about intellectual discussions. Study question for NaziQueene: I use a Brookings, Oregon p.o. box which I check once a week, but am residing in California: guess where. I also know a family in Tulsa quite well: who are they? NaziQueene is a psychotic liar, like FakeJewMikey, and none of us here take them seriously.
IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8
Expanded IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8
Hostname: 2600-6c55-4b00-1d29-dc73-8edd-9d5b-f7c8.dhcp6.chtrptr.net
ASN: 20115
ISP: Spectrum
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Oregon
City: Brookings
So, it was within six miles so you just changed the name to Brookings?

2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8

https://www.iplocation.net/

Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB6, updated on 2019-7-1)
IP Address Country Region City
2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8 United States California Crescent City
ISP Organization Latitude Longitude
Charter Communications Inc Not Available 41.7560 -124.2018
Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (Product: API, real-time)
Charter Communications Charter Communications (spectrum.com) 41.7817 -124.1332
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:33:39 UTC
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 5:50:31 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov, Will...Like FakeJewMikey, with his relentless smears of you and your family, NaziQueene is a programmed racist troll. I am sitting here with a cup of coffee...in California, Del Norte County. I can step outside, walk to the end of the sidewalk, and look northward, and see Oregon a few hundred feet, or so, away. I am 6.4 miles south of Brookings, where I maintain a post office box. I am 21 miles north of Crescent City (where Spectrum maintains its installation teams, who cover this region including Brookings), near Smith River. NaziQueene is a liar, as you and I both know. I got David's most recent letter, and am writing a reply which will go out Tuesday when I am in Brookings.

kol tuv/be well, Will...

Rex Hunter III

Nancy G. is bullshitting us again.....
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-15 08:29:49 UTC
That Nancy G. troll is one lying and obsessed fool.....
Will Dockery

2019-07-17 02:44:43 UTC
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-17 02:58:12 UTC
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Shalom & Erev tov...I didn't take photographs (I have seen several), there were no cancellations, NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there. Some parts were quite interesting...although I found the rigid barriers preventing independent scholars (without 'university' connexions from perusing certain folders) reprehensible. Some of the events were tedious.

2019-07-17 03:43:59 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Shalom & Erev tov...I didn't take photographs (I have seen several), there were no cancellations, NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there. Some parts were quite interesting...although I found the rigid barriers preventing independent scholars (without 'university' connexions from perusing certain folders) reprehensible. Some of the events were tedious.
Aw... wouldn't they wet wittle Steebie pway?

Wouldn't thew wet wittle Steebie in the bad ole door?
Rex Hunter III
It did seem rather academic but not in a conductive way....
NancyGene
Bullshit, Zid--you thought it was a concert. Do you know what "conductive" means? You should stick with outdamnstanding.
Will Dockery
2019-07-17 03:27:49 UTC
Yes, so it seemed from a distance.
Rex Rodroth Jr.