The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
2019-04-20 14:42:16 UTC
Is anyone else going to Tulsa for this:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019

For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
NancyGene
2019-04-20 14:53:52 UTC
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
ME
2019-04-20 17:35:14 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who’d want to miss out on that?!
NancyGene
Oh, we aren't going as fans! Edward would be going as a reporter, and we would be there with our "malicious agenda." If we spot Pickles (he can't afford the registration fee though), that's our story. Pissbum can't afford $175 either, plus transportation and lodging.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 05:45:44 UTC
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...

Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening
General Zod
2019-04-21 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Looks like a good show Stephan... enjoy.....
NancyGene
2019-04-21 13:25:48 UTC
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
ME
2019-04-21 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
NancyGene
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
ME
2019-04-21 15:43:38 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
Pissbum didn’t even attend the concert last year that was less than a two hour drive from him.
But yet they insist on shoving that outdated POS down our throats here.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-21 15:53:03 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:45:45 AM UTC, Chafetz Chayim
ha'Yehu'di
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles.
..
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses
paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the
list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any
of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly
Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out
on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich
wrappers?
Those wrappers kosher? Otherwise I'm sure he's got a libel case coming.
"I've got news for you, I am not your normal delusional imbecile"
- Ed confirms what everyone already knew.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 15:55:08 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019-04-21 16:02:13 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
NG. I will definitely be attending the event.
I’m going to see if Jim will meet me in Tulsa.
Might as well have some fun while I’m there.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 19:47:06 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 6:25:49 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene is a 4th reich whiner
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueene is a racist, a plagiarising fraud, a cyberstalker. I shall be there with my daughter, a jurist who paid for the gift. NaziQueene is not an artist, or relevant. Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
I see Roger McGuinn will be there:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/events/

"The Bob Dylan Center℠ welcomes Byrds founder Roger McGuinn to the World of Bob Dylan conference on Saturday, June 1 at 8 p.m. McGuinn will share stories..."
Will Dockery

2019-04-21 21:43:13 UTC

How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 21:47:41 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.

Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
ME
2019-04-21 23:34:37 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle
Always with the personal, stalker mentality, Nancy G.
Posts like these are exactly why you'll never be allowed on the alt.arts.poetry.comments, Facebook Edition! page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/about/
OMG. The horror, embarrassment and mental anguish one would suffer from such a rejection.
How will you go on NG?
NancyGene
It's obvious that they are as afraid of us as they are of PJR. What could happen if we posted a comment there that would be worse that what is already there?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 23:30:56 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Which he is why is cyberlibelling is banned from aapc Facebook.
How much wine did you guzzle today from your Easter waste basket?
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...NaziQueen's Yehu'di / Jew baiting is archived and ignored. A typographical error is not indicative of anything (I do not drink). He still remains banned for justifiable reasons from aapc Facebook.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 16:34:55 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...I keenly look forward to NaziQueene showing up. We know who he is (including QuackerME), and he shall be immediately given a Subpoena Duces Tecum. His cyberlibels are not considered 'satire', and, for the Record here, his deliberate, knowing libels and slanders shall be rectified. Pesach sameach.

2019-04-21 14:46:12 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
I look forward to all your pictures with the celebrites there.
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 06:32:37 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you, and NaziQueene, are trash. Neither one of you have published, and you won't be there.

2019-04-20 21:19:32 UTC
It looks like it will be a great show....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-20 21:36:29 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."

whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
NancyGene
Yes, it's all singing/all dancing.
ME
2019-04-21 13:05:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
I hope PJR joins us again soon.
Yesterday was so much fucking fun.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:37:26 UTC
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
ME
2019-04-21 23:43:57 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Why don’t you go to that site and ask them?
Since it is rec.music.dylan.
NancyGene
2019-04-21 23:44:17 UTC
Will, please do not cross-post our alt.arts.poetry.comments messages to rec.music.dylan. Not only that, but you did not give proper credit to us for the post.
Will Dockery
2019-04-22 00:07:07 UTC
"NancyGene", it was the link and information on the event that O kept, I
snipped your worthless additional writing.

2019-04-22 00:11:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Anyone on rec.music.dylan going?
Because we all know that posting a link to something is difficult for you pissbum.
You’re so transparent.

Will Dockery
2019-04-21 23:54:58 UTC
ME
2019-04-21 23:59:15 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
The announcement of the symposium didn’t already have its own thread on the dylan group?
Why not?
NancyGene
2019-04-22 00:02:20 UTC
It was our post and you did not have permission to plagiarize what we wrote. Write your own original posts-can you do that without using what other people write?
ME
2019-04-22 00:03:38 UTC
That would an original thought, NG. Pissbum doesn’t have those.
NancyGene
That's why he can't analyze poetry or make decisions. If two roads diverged in a yellow wood, he would sit down and wait for Dunce to come along to tell him which road to travel down.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 00:00:19 UTC
Seems of interest...
General Zod
2019-04-21 02:00:10 UTC
I would take the bus if I had a ticket.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 06:56:58 UTC
You're going to this event, Stephan?

It looks like it will be a great one.