The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-14 23:44:53 UTC
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 4:42:02 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

You, as well, remain a fraud. Pulling at the skin flaps on yourself will never grow a penis...or brain tissue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musemat
Will Dockery
2019-07-14 23:50:37 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings, about 50 feet from the Oregon/California dividing line checkpoint.. I use Spectrum/Charter, and pay my bill promptly each month on line. I have a P.O. Box in Brookings for convenience, which Spectrum has on file. NaziQueene is a documented racist and liar, and his little word games are meaningless.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Yes, I know where you are, but private, personal information has no place in a poetry group, Stephan.
NancyGene
2019-07-14 23:59:45 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will, the IT Expert, expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly. We expect that within 6 miles of Brookings is close enough. Pickles is probably sitting on the side of the road, where the Waving Idiot Ira dumped him.
about 50 feet from the
Oregon/California dividing line checkpoint..
Hopefully California won't let Pickles in if they are looking for crazy people, serial husbands, or those with a cot and mummified cat as their sole possessions. Does the California inspector ask Pickles if he is a fruit?
I use Spectrum/Charter,
and pay my bill promptly each month on line. I have a P.O. Box in
Brookings for convenience, which Spectrum has on file.
We are so very glad to hear that, since Pickles only had $5 to give to his fake-ill 4th ex-wife.
Dance on, puppet!
He's dancing as fast as he can but might as well be on the end of a noose. He has already crapped his pants.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 00:04:31 UTC
No, but your first post was bogus, I think.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 00:12:39 UTC

NaziQueene (who is not a woman) remains a racist and liar. And his screeds here are irrelevant. I am living in California, and where precisely NaziQueene is too stupid to discover. Does NaziQueene go to same probation officer FakeJewMikeyDePaederast is forced to? Fabricating life histories is NaziQueene's 'vocation', which he does with the flourish of a documented plagiarist.

2019-07-15 06:28:59 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will
expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly
Bullshit, I've never thought or written that, in fact know too well the locations most IP addresses can be far away. For example, here's mine:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nR-lD30KHyA/IlBkZz9LDAAJ

https://www.whatismyip.com/ip-address-lookup/

IP2Location.com Results

IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Princeton
State/Region New Jersey
Country Code United States
Postal Code 08540
ISP T-Mobile USA Inc.
Time Zone -04:00
EurekAPI.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Clarkston
State/Region Georgia
Country Code US
Postal Code 30021

What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.

In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.

2019-07-15 10:44:46 UTC
Shalom & Boker tov, Will...I do not live in Brookings, but where I am
sitting is 6.3 miles from Brookings,
Will
expects the IP sites to resolve the location exactly
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/nR-lD30KHyA/IlBkZz9LDAAJ
https://www.whatismyip.com/ip-address-lookup/
IP2Location.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Princeton
State/Region New Jersey
Country Code United States
Postal Code 08540
ISP T-Mobile USA Inc.
Time Zone -04:00
EurekAPI.com Results
IP Address 172.58.7.39
City Clarkston
State/Region Georgia
Country Code US
Postal Code 30021
Nonsense. Your IP actually shows:

Details for 172.58.7.39
IP: 172.58.7.39
Decimal: 2889484071
Hostname: 172.58.7.39
ASN: 21928
ISP: T-Mobile USA
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Blacklist:
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Georgia
City: Atlanta
Latitude: 33.9378 (33° 56′ 16.08″ N)
Longitude: -84.2716 (84° 16′ 17.76″ W)
Postal Code: 30360

Your IP-finder site is not reliable.
Post by Will Dockery
What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.
Yet our site and others give Brookings, and Pickles admitted to being within 6 miles of there.
Post by Will Dockery
In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.
No, in other words, you are stupid.

Details for 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
Expanded IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:596f:aaea:702f:11a5
Hostname: 2600-6c55-4b00-1d29-596f-aaea-702f-11a5.dhcp6.chtrptr.net
ASN: 20115
ISP: Spectrum
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Oregon
City: Brookings
Latitude: 42.0526 (42° 3′ 9.36″ N)
Longitude: -124.284 (124° 17′ 2.40″ W)
Postal Code: 97415
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 17:15:50 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:44:48 AM UTC-7, NaziQueene remains a documented racist and fraud. I do not live in the incorporated city of Brookings, 6.3 miles north of me, but in the northernmost part of California. What NaziQueene makes of this is irrelevant. He and I both know that I am aware of what he is. Just as FakeJewMikey is a paedophile, NaziQueene is an illiterate, repetitive stalker.

2019-07-15 17:45:10 UTC
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 17:58:42 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 10:45:11 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikeyDePaederast...
Post by Michael Pendragon
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
FakeJewMikey is lying. Does anyone take his psychotic mantras seriously?

2019-07-15 18:28:09 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Of course you don't live in Brookings, Pickles. You don't live in Northern California, either. You live out of your bicycle, and cross back and forth over the state line at will.
FakeJewMikey is lying. Does anyone take his psychotic mantras seriously?
You've failed to establish a new address since the Oregon Heat Waver threw you out a couple months ago.

Unless he attached your bike in lieu of unpaid back rent, you're living out of it.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 18:32:21 UTC
[...]
If so, perhaps... post the link to /your/ site and let's see how a good IP finder works.
What was suspect about your bogus results was you claimed it gave Brookings as the IP location, yet all, multiple, searches of Stephan's really give California as the location.
Yet our site
So, post the link to this site, since three or four different IP finder sites list "California" as the IP address, none list Brrokings.
In other words, you seem to have falsified the results.
No, in other words
No, post the link to the site you claim to have used... you haven't done that yet, have you?

IF ther is an IP finder that really names Brookings, why not post a link to it so we can see for ourselves, Nancy G?

We are not going to do your work for you (if you remember what work is). We have several reliable IP-identifying sites, and they all show Pickles as being in Brookings.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 21:07:32 UTC
[...]
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.

2019-07-15 21:45:38 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are a kook and a mooching
douchebag. You lose again.
"I'll bet anything many these abusers are ex-military, because they
exhibit that mindless "force, control and towing the line is everything"
idiotic mentality that has destroyed our world for eons now."
- Eddy the Paranoid Kook.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 22:00:26 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are
And there are many posts in which you prove you're just a worthless troll, Cujo.

Sorry, you lose this one.

2019-07-15 23:16:25 UTC
Post by NancyGene
We are not going to do your work for you
I checked three IP lookup sites, all three showed you were wrong.
I have many sources that indicate you are
And there are many posts in which you prove you're just a worthless troll, Cujo.
Sorry, you lose this one.
Why are you so fucking stupid?
"....your harassment will probably endure until I get around to punishing
you into a legal and economic pulp, hence, I have no need to rush the
legal actions." - Ed explains why it's still February of 2002.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-16 02:37:47 UTC
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 2:07:33 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

Will...NaziQueene is a liar. He is not a 'we' or a woman, but a eunuch. I know where I am in California, and I don't care about NaziQueene's inept guess work. I've been here over 2 months. And, no, I wasn't evicted from Ira's address -- which I used as a physical contact address for Social Security, who do not like p.o. boxes alone. Social Security, for my contact, now uses my California address supplemented by the p.o. box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rex Hunter III
Yes Nancy G. is quite a nasty piece of work....
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-07-15 00:28:27 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You, as well, remain a fraud. Pulling at the skin flaps on yourself
will never grow a penis...or brain tissue.
Those are some mean drugs, Pickles. Share them with your fellow pissbums
and mail some to Columbus.
"Are you REALLY this extreme of a dumb bitch!? It's ON TOPIC THE WAY IT
IS." - Edmo charms another woman.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 00:38:56 UTC

You are a fraud.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-07-15 01:26:39 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
"And I have already debunked the idea that I wear underware on any
part of my body." - Ed making lingerie stock plummet.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:35:37 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
"And I have already debunked the idea that I wear underware on any
part of my body." - Ed making lingerie stock plummet.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.

2019-07-15 01:43:02 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew calling moi a fraud? That's refreshing.
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.
Give personal info to to proven stalker? Do you think I'm as stupid as you
are? Post it.
"You must mean every time I type? I get 100 dollars an hour to open my
mouth and convey my truth." - Eddieee, wondering why nobody calls him.
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 01:51:28 UTC
Which was, of course, verified a year ago by Dr. Schwimmer.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:56:22 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.
Which was, of course, verified a year ago by Dr. Schwimmer.
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...'Cujo' is a psychotic, an ineffectual anal orifice. I never stalk.

True, Cujo has been a known fuckhead here for years.
Rex Entwhistle
And probably will remain a motherfucking fuck head here for years to come....
Michael Pendragon
Whereas poor little Plod won't remain anywhere for years to come...
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-24 04:08:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Provide me with your name and mailing address, and I can prove I am a Yehu'di/Jew.
Which was, of course, verified a year ago by Dr. Schwimmer.
Shalom & Erev tov, Will...'Cujo' is a psychotic, an ineffectual anal orifice. I never stalk.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
True, Cujo has been a known fuckhead here for years.
And probably will remain a motherfucking fuck head here for years to come....
Whereas poor
won't remain anywhere for years to come...
Fuck... did you put a Hex on me also...?? ??
Michael Pendragon
No. Your own life decisions have done it for me.
Will Dockery
2019-07-24 16:13:49 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Fuck... did you put a Hex on me also...?? ??
No. Your own life decisions have done it for me.
Seriously, Zod has had those who are trying to help, such as his brother, who I know has sent him a bus ticket, and the V.A. Hospital who would put him in rehab if he would check in as already planned and agreed to.

But I have to agree with you, he has made his own life decision... to live in his tent and create his art in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nla61NcT9Wo&t=98s
Michael Pendragon
Oh well, what can one say to a happy homeless man except... Requiescat in defricatus urina.
Will Dockery
2019-07-24 20:03:53 UTC
Seriously, Zod has had those who are trying to help, such as his brother, who I know has sent him a bus ticket, and the V.A. Hospital who would put him in rehab if he would check in as already planned and agreed to.
But I have to agree with you, he has made his own life decision... to live in his tent and create his art in peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nla61NcT9Wo&t=98s
Oh well, what can one say to a happy homeless man except
I'm sure that Zod sees himself more as a latter-day "Dharma Bum":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dharma_Bums

"...duality in Kerouac's life and ideals, examining the relationship of the outdoors, mountaineering, hiking, and hitchhiking through the west US with his "city life" of jazz clubs, poetry readings, and drunken parties... action shifts between... three-day parties and enactments of the Buddhist "Yab-Yum" rituals, to the sublime and peaceful imagery where Kerouac seeks a type of transcendence."

Of course, as usual, General Zod is doing it his way, in modern times.
Michael Pendragon
I'm sure that the majority of pissbums tell themselves similar fantasies in order to keep from jumping under the first eighteen-wheeler that comes barreling down the freeway.
ME
2019-07-24 20:17:34 UTC
[...]
Make it so pissbum and zid. Make it so.
Maybe hold hands when y’all jump!
Will Dockery
2019-07-24 20:39:26 UTC
[...]
Whatever it takes to avoid such a tragedy, more power to them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dharma_Bums#Plot_summary

"His summer on Desolation Peak was desperately lonely. 'Many's the time I thought I'd die of boredom or jump off the mountain,' Kerouac wrote in _Desolation Angels_. Yet in the more eloquent _Dharma Bums_, Kerouac described the experience in elegiac prose:

"Down on the lake rosy reflections of celestial vapor appeared, and I said 'God, I love you' and looked up to the sky and really meant it. 'I have fallen in love with you, God. Take care of us all, one way or the other.’..."
-Jack Kerouac
ME
Doesn’t zid ‘reside’ on public/government owned property?
Rex Entwhistle
Yes indeed the "Rucksack Revolution" continues into the modern age....
ME
2019-07-25 00:46:05 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
[...]
Hey zid. You’ve admitted to living in a “tent hobo camp” on the Chattahoochee River banks.
That’s government land. You’ve admitted here to drinking and drug use there.
You are aware that you’re admitting to a criminal offence don’t you
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 15:29:55 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
[...]
Well, Pendragon says he's read one chapter from Kerouac and apparently PJR has read none, so they remain ignorant in the discussion.

The Rucksack Revolution

“I see a vision of a great rucksack revolution thousands or even millions of young Americans wandering around with rucksacks, going up to mountains to pray, making children laugh and old men glad, making young girls happy and old girls happier, all of 'em Zen Lunatics who go about writing poems that happen to appear in their heads for no reason and also by being kind and also by strange unexpected acts keep giving visions of eternal freedom to everybody and to all living creatures...” -Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums

https://tricycle.org/magazine/rucksack-revolution/

"Following the success of On the Road, Jack Kerouac wrote The Dharma Bums in 1957. The novel, which predicted the “great rucksack revolution” of the 1960s, relates the wanderings of Ray Smith (Kerouac), often in the company of his friends Japhy Ryder (Gary Snyder) and Alvah Goldbook (Allen Ginsberg)..."
Michael Pendragon
Go up into the fucking mountains then, pissbum.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 15:43:13 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
[...]
General Zod obviously prefers the Huck Finn route.

Huck Finn was a 13-year old boy who was escaping from an abusive, alcoholic father. He was also financially independent, having amassed a small fortune: $6,000 in 1830s money.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 18:18:47 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
[...]
"Following the success of On the Road, Jack Kerouac wrote The Dharma Bums in 1957. The novel, which predicted the “great rucksack revolution” of the 1960s, relates the wanderings of Ray Smith (Kerouac), often in the company of his friends Japhy Ryder (Gary Snyder) and Alvah Goldbrook (Allen Ginsberg)..."
Go up into the fucking mountains then
General Zod obviously prefers the Huck Finn route.
Huck Finn was
<irrelevant details snipped>

I wrote "Huck Finn route", which is via a river.

2019-07-26 18:24:35 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
[...]
That isn't what "the Huck Finn route" implies in the above context.

You should sue Old Dan Barfly for failing to teach you to read.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 18:32:26 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Yes it was... you wrote Zod should go to the mountains, I wrote that he prefers the river, obviously the Huck Finn route.

I wrote the *you* should got to the fucking mountain, you jackass.
Will Dockery
"If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain." -Francis Bacon.
Johnny Galt
Ha ha ha....
Johnny Galt
Donovan did a song about that....
Hector Heathcliff
Another one this year?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 20:35:29 UTC
ME[8
ME[8
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate.......
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.[/quote]

Yu were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?

Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth.... you and Nancy G were lying, after all....

Ha ha ha....
ME
Bob dylan wasn’t there, zod.
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-28 02:05:49 UTC
ME[8
http://youtu.be/Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate........
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.
Yu were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?
Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth.... you and Nancy G were lying, after all....
Ha ha ha....
Bob dylan wasn't there, zod.[/quote]

Neither were you, correct....?

Don't lie, now.....

Ha ha ha.....
Michael Pendragon
2020-02-27 20:52:12 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
ME[8
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate.......
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.[/quote]
Yu were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?
Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth.... you and Nancy G were lying, after all....
Ha ha ha....
IIRC, NancyGene said that to make fun of Pick who had lied about going.

It's a pity that all of the humor here sails clean over your head.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 20:56:59 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 20:52
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
ME[8
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate.......
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.
Yu were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?
Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth.... you and Nancy G were lying, after all....
Ha ha ha....
IIRC, NancyGene said that to

[/quote]

So they lied about going....

Got it.....
Michael Pendragon
No, Stink. They made a fool of Pick... much as you're making a fool of yourself right now.
Z***@none.i2p

Ha ha ha.....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:22:37 UTC
Zod-The-Mighty wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 20:35
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
ME[8
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate.......
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
So you were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?

Too funny.....
ME
Why do you lie so much, zod.
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-28 00:15:44 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.[/quote]
You were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?
Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth.... you and Nancy G were lying, after all....
Ha ha ha....
Why do you
Why do you not tell the truth, ME......

Did you go to Tulsa for the Bob Dylan event or did you not....?
NancyGene
If Will and Zid are not going to contribute to society, then they should also unplug from its technology. What would the bums do without their WiFi?
Rex Entwhistle
Indeed I do love the Jack Kerouac lifestyle....
Will Dockery
2019-07-15 01:36:30 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
You are a fraud.
A fake Jew
Why do you lie so much, Cujo?

2019-07-15 00:50:31 UTC
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 2:08:50 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene bullshits...
This is predictable lying. NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there, and neither one of them know anything about me. I have two daughters, two sons still alive. I do not 'crow' about intellectual discussions. Study question for NaziQueene: I use a Brookings, Oregon p.o. box which I check once a week, but am residing in California: guess where. I also know a family in Tulsa quite well: who are they? NaziQueene is a psychotic liar, like FakeJewMikey, and none of us here take them seriously.
IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8
Expanded IP: 2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8
Hostname: 2600-6c55-4b00-1d29-dc73-8edd-9d5b-f7c8.dhcp6.chtrptr.net
ASN: 20115
ISP: Spectrum
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Oregon
City: Brookings
So, it was within six miles so you just changed the name to Brookings?

2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8

https://www.iplocation.net/

Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB6, updated on 2019-7-1)
IP Address Country Region City
2600:6c55:4b00:1d29:dc73:8edd:9d5b:f7c8 United States California Crescent City
ISP Organization Latitude Longitude
Charter Communications Inc Not Available 41.7560 -124.2018
Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (Product: API, real-time)
Charter Communications Charter Communications (spectrum.com) 41.7817 -124.1332
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-15 01:33:39 UTC
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 5:50:31 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov, Will...Like FakeJewMikey, with his relentless smears of you and your family, NaziQueene is a programmed racist troll. I am sitting here with a cup of coffee...in California, Del Norte County. I can step outside, walk to the end of the sidewalk, and look northward, and see Oregon a few hundred feet, or so, away. I am 6.4 miles south of Brookings, where I maintain a post office box. I am 21 miles north of Crescent City (where Spectrum maintains its installation teams, who cover this region including Brookings), near Smith River. NaziQueene is a liar, as you and I both know. I got David's most recent letter, and am writing a reply which will go out Tuesday when I am in Brookings.

kol tuv/be well, Will...

Rex Hunter III

Nancy G. is bullshitting us again.....
Rex Hunter III
2019-07-15 08:29:49 UTC
That Nancy G. troll is one lying and obsessed fool.....
Will Dockery

2019-07-17 02:44:43 UTC
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-07-17 02:58:12 UTC
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Shalom & Erev tov...I didn't take photographs (I have seen several), there were no cancellations, NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there. Some parts were quite interesting...although I found the rigid barriers preventing independent scholars (without 'university' connexions from perusing certain folders) reprehensible. Some of the events were tedious.

2019-07-17 03:43:59 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Shalom & Erev tov...I didn't take photographs (I have seen several), there were no cancellations, NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there. Some parts were quite interesting...although I found the rigid barriers preventing independent scholars (without 'university' connexions from perusing certain folders) reprehensible. Some of the events were tedious.
Aw... wouldn't they wet wittle Steebie pway?

Wouldn't thew wet wittle Steebie in the bad ole door?
Rex Hunter III
It did seem rather academic but not in a conductive way....
NancyGene
Bullshit, Zid--you thought it was a concert. Do you know what "conductive" means? You should stick with outdamnstanding.
Rod Rexroth Jr.
Pickering is a well respected Bob Dylan scholar he says, so surely he was on the panel and a guest speaker. I'm sure there are pictures all over the internet of him at this event. How could there not be?
Will Dockery
2019-07-19 17:20:02 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
It is obvious the trolls didn't attend the Symposium, no details of the weekend's events, no photographs, nothing.
Shalom & Erev tov...I didn't take photographs (I have seen several), there were no cancellations, NaziQueene and QuackerTrashME were not there. Some parts were quite interesting...although I found the rigid barriers preventing independent scholars (without 'university' connexions from perusing certain folders) reprehensible. Some of the events were tedious.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
It did seem rather academic but not in a conductive way....
you thought it was a concert
A concert?
NancyGene
2019-07-19 19:18:33 UTC
Post by Rex Hunter III
It did seem rather academic but not in a conductive way....
you thought it was a concert
A concert?
Maybe if you read something other than what you write, you would not be so dumb:
------

Rex Rodroth Jr.
Apr 20
Post by Will Dockery
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
Will Dockery
2019-07-19 19:30:13 UTC
------
Rex Rodroth Jr.
Apr 20
Post by Will Dockery
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
Well, a show doesn't have to be a concert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_fair

"A trade fair (trade show, trade exhibition, or expo) is an exhibition organized so that companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate..."

...their Bob Dylan merchandise?

Just for an example.

2019-07-17 03:27:49 UTC
Yes, so it seemed from a distance.
Rex Rodroth Jr.
2019-07-19 06:51:57 UTC
More footage of Baez and Dylan....

Anne Waldman sighting, briefly....

Good film....
Will Dockery
2019-07-25 01:12:23 UTC
There are probably a hundred hobos camped out on the riverside, so the authorities seem to be giving them a pass down there.
ME
2019-07-25 01:14:58 UTC
Well, let’s see.
Michael Pendragon
2019-07-25 04:20:42 UTC
A hundred hobos? The stench of rancid piss must pervade the air for miles.
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-25 04:24:44 UTC
There are probably a hundred hobos camped out on the riverside, so the authorities seem to be giving them a pass down there.
A hundred hobos? The stench of rancid piss must pervade the air for miles.
Not all in one area....

Plus free meals and showers are available to all...

Even shelter for those homeless who desire that....
Will Dockery
2019-07-25 01:48:41 UTC
So, you're going to report the hobo camp?

I wonder why nobody else ever thought of that?

That was sarcasm, by the way.

;)
Rex Entwhistle

Michael Pendragon
As I said, thee stench of rancid piss must pervade the air for miles.
Conley Brothers
It's not free, only for entitled bums such as you. People pay with their time and money just so you lifestyle bums can take advantage of it. The only tax you pay is on your booze.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 13:47:02 UTC
Post by Rex Entwhistle
There are probably a hundred hobos camped out on the riverside, so the authorities seem to be giving them a pass down there.
A hundred hobos? The stench of rancid piss must pervade the air for miles.
Not all in one area....
Plus free meals and showers are available to all...
Even shelter for those homeless who desire that...
only for entitled bums
What's an entitled bum?

Homeless Resource Network:

http://homelessresourcenetwork.org/

http://homelessresourcenetwork.org/?page_id=818
Michael Pendragon
Permanently unemployed, self-proclaimed "artists" like George Sulzbach and Will Dockery who choose to leech off of society rather than earn a living.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-07-26 14:28:19 UTC
Good definition.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 14:48:19 UTC
Good definition.
Pendragon accidentally snipped this frrom my post:

Michael Pendragon
2019-07-26 14:56:44 UTC
Good definition.
Why should I advertise your enablers?
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 15:02:44 UTC
Why should I advertise your enablers?
Actually, I'm not connected with the Homeless Resource Network at all.

You seem obsessed with the local homeless population, so you must want to see the facts in detail, Pendragon.
Michael Pendragon
2019-07-26 15:04:19 UTC
We can now add "enabler" to the ever-growing list of words and phrases that Will Dockery refuses to understand.
Will Dockery
2019-07-26 15:09:07 UTC
Why should I advertise your enablers?
Okay, explain to me how the Homeless Resource Network would be /my/ enabler?

Instructions: Note services provided and apply to self.
Rex Entwhistle
Indeed it seems Pendragon would be interested in reality for a change....
Conley Brothers
2019-07-26 15:16:07 UTC
It's no accident. Charities are meant to be a hand up, to help people out of their current situation. Bums like George have no intention of bettering their lot in life and even glamorize their vagrant lifestyle.
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-27 02:17:20 UTC
Good definition.
Pendragon snips what he can't deal with in an honest manner....
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-27 21:59:32 UTC
Testing....

1...

2....

3.......
Peter J Ross
2019-07-28 18:03:33 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 27 Jul 2019 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Rex Entwhistle
Testing....
1...
2....
3.......
Very good!

Can you work out which number comes next, or do you need a hint?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Rex Entwhistle
2019-07-28 05:23:27 UTC
Testing connection....

Testing....

Testing......
Will Dockery
2019-08-07 11:36:29 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
Dylan conference in Tulsa: report and paper

Christopher Rollason wrote:

"Following my attendance at the very successful World of Bob Dylan conference held from 30 May to 2 June in Tulsa, Oklahoma, posted on my blog today is my report at:

https://rollason.wordpress.com/2019/06/09/the-world-of-research-the-world-of-bob-dylan-international-conference-tulsa-oklahoma-30-may-to-2-june-2019/

"The paper examines Dylan's songwriting via analysis of the different versions of songs 'Dignity' and 'Ain't Talkin'':

http://www.yatrarollason.info/files/DylanTulsapaper2019.pdf
Christopher Rollason, Ph.D
Hieronymous Corey
2019-08-07 11:41:37 UTC
I gots me sum fambly out Tulsa way, real nice folk. All
I gots to say about Tulsa is in one note. Tulsa B Flat!
Will Dockery
2019-08-07 17:03:52 UTC
Did any of them go to the Bob Dylan exhibit?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 20:55:55 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 17:03
I gots me sum fambly out Tulsa way, real nice folk. All
I gots to say about Tulsa is in one note. Tulsa B Flat!
Did any of them go to the Bob Dylan exhibit?
Where is any proof that ME or Nancy G. attended....?

They made many claims about being there..... yet NEVER posted even one photo....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
Nancy G, and ME apparently lied about attending....
Rex Hunter Jr.
2019-08-14 23:45:01 UTC
You are a funny little man.......
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 21:45:43 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 11:41
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I gots me sum fambly out Tulsa way, real nice folk. All
I gots to say about Tulsa is in one note. Tulsa B Flat!
Just think, if Nancy G, and ME had not been lying, tey could have met your family....

Ha ha ha.....
Michael Pendragon
2020-02-27 21:47:19 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I gots me sum fambly out Tulsa way, real nice folk. All
I gots to say about Tulsa is in one note. Tulsa B Flat!
Just think, if Nancy G, and ME had not been lying, tey could have met your family....
Ha ha ha.....
That's "fambly," you dipshit.

You don't get any humor, do you?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:00:11 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 21:47
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I gots me sum fambly out Tulsa way, real nice folk. All
I gots to say about Tulsa is in one note. Tulsa B Flat!
Just think, if Nancy G, and ME had not been lying, tey could have met your family....
Ha ha ha.....
That's "fambly,"
So, I see you ant to defect from the facts here....

Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 21:46
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 21:40
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 21:26
ME[12
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 20:59
Post by Z***@none.i2p
No
Yes
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
Pendragon admits you were lying, ME.....
Where did Michael claim that we were lying? I haven't seen that from him.
He admitted that you and Nancy G. did not attend the Bob Dylan event.....
Thus, you were LYING.....
Did you attend the Bob Dylan show or dd you not...?
If so, do you have any photos from that symposium...?
Simple questions, why evade them, ME....?
No one attended the Bob Dylan symposium.
Yet they both lied and claimed they were in Tulsa...
You even admit that,here......
The fact that they actually
Were lying about attending the Bob Dylan show, yes, we know......
I suggest you ask Dr. Schwimmer to explain it to you.[/quote]

The fact that they lied about travelling to Tulsa needs no explanation....

They are trolls, that's what they do.....!! !
Robert Burrows
2020-02-27 22:02:21 UTC
Again: WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU ANSWERING YOUR OWN OLD POST?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:09:42 UTC
Robert Burrows wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 22:02
Actually, I'm not doing that here.....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:52:46 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 21:47
Post by Michael Pendragon
You don't get
I get that Nancy G. and ME lied about attending the Bob Dylan even, and that you are trying to defend these two liars.....

No surprise, there......
Johnny Galt
Interesting..............
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 20:42:09 UTC
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
ME[8
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7WCEVJE0o
Joy Harjo begins her formal duties as the new U.S. poet laureate.......
No shit, Sherlock.....
You'll have to prove
You know that I do not......
You never proved you were at that Bob Dylan show you claimed to be at last year.......
Post proof you were there.....!!
I've never said that I've been to a bob dylan show.
I'd rather take a stick to eye.
Yu were lying when you claimed to have went to the Bob Dylan symposium last year.... WITH Nancy G....?
Interesting.... thanks for telling the truth....
Bob Dylan wasn't there. Nor did he put on a show.
Do YOU have proof that you and Nancy G were there.....

Post photos....... if you were there.......

Which I think you were lying about......
ME
2020-02-27 21:02:19 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
I’ve never been to a bob dylan show.
And I have no reason to lie about that.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 21:34:57 UTC
ME[12
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
You claimed that you and Nancy G. were in Tulsa last year for that Bob Dylan event....

You want to back track on that, now....?

Ha ha ha.....
NancyGene
2020-02-27 22:29:49 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]

We most definitely were in Oklahoma. Bob Dylan did not put on a show there. You (ME) were there the first day and we stayed to the end. Michael was not there.

Pickles and his imaginary daughter were not there. He claimed that he was there in stealth mode, staying with friends, but that was a lie. He was never mentioned in any of the recaps and was not in any pictures. He wasn't on the attendee list. He never wrote anything about it.

Here are some pictures of the event:
https://www.stevepaulkc.com/blog/tag/tulsa
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:36:28 UTC
NancyGene wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 22:29
Post by NancyGene
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
Do you have photos proving you were there...?

ANY evidence...?

Didn't think so...
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 21:33:27 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 11:36
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium May 30-June 2, 2019
Dylan conference in Tulsa: report and paper
https://rollason.wordpress.com/2019/06/09/the-world-of-research-the-world-of-bob-dylan-international-conference-tulsa-oklahoma-30-may-to-2-june-2019/
http://www.yatrarollason.info/files/DylanTulsapaper2019.pdf
--
Christopher Rollason, Ph.D
Both Nancy G. and ME claimed to have attended this show,,,,

Never posted photos, not a one....

Never even had a word to say about the event that showed any intelligence,in fact.....

By their own logic, it looks like they were probably lying.....
Z***@none.i2p

Ha ha ha.....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:34:20 UTC
NancyGene wrote on Thu, 27 February 2020 22:23
"An Evening with Joy Harjo" sketches coming soon, a great show....
http://youtu.be/Vp7WCEVJE0o
[color=royalblue]>>>
the fact that he wasn't at the Joy Harjo reading
You are a liar....

I have told you I was there, while YOU lied abut the Bob Dylan event....!

Why not admit it....?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-27 22:40:26 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 07 August 2019 11:36
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium May 30-June 2, 2019
Dylan conference in Tulsa: report and paper
https://rollason.wordpress.com/2019/06/09/the-world-of-research-the-world-of-bob-dylan-international-conference-tulsa-oklahoma-30-may-to-2-june-2019/
http://www.yatrarollason.info/files/DylanTulsapaper2019.pdf
--
Christopher Rollason, Ph.D
You lied, Nancy G.....

Even Pendragon admits EVERYONE knew you were lying.....

Why not admit it..?
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-28 00:59:31 UTC
Senile Senetto, you are so brain dead you probably don't know if you went or not...

He ha ha....
H***@novabbs.i2p

Photos will be sufficient....!
High Number
2019-08-26 23:26:14 UTC
Learn something before you troll fame.....

https://decider.com/2019/06/14/rolling-thunder-revue-a-bob-dylan-story-review/

‘Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story’ Mixes Fact, Fiction And Fiery Performances
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-24 00:44:12 UTC
Will there be another one this year...?
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-28 00:28:58 UTC
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who’d want to miss out on that?!
So, did you actually go, or were you lying, here.....?
H***@novabbs.i2p

Post some photos or be known as liars.....
Michael Pendragon
2020-02-28 03:17:02 UTC
Post by Hector Heathcliff
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who'd want to miss out on that?!
So, did you actually go, or were you lying, here.....?
Post some photos or be known as liars.....
We all went there, Stink.

When Pick showed up, we linked arms and blocked the entrance.

Then, with our arms still tightly linked, we all danced around him in a circle singing "ring around the rosy" for four and half hours.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-02-28 04:44:34 UTC
Post by Hector Heathcliff
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who'd want to miss out on that?!
So, did you actually go, or were you lying, here.....?
Post some photos or be known as liars.....
We all went there
Call me General Zod, please.....

Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-28 00:43:32 UTC
Oh, we aren't going as fans! Edward would be going as a reporter, and we would be there with our "malicious agenda."
Oh here Nancy G. even lies that Rochester would be going....

At least he stayed out of your lies....
Edward Rochester Esq.
2020-02-28 00:44:57 UTC
What!....I was there.
Hector Heathcliff
Do you have any photos....?
Edward Rochester Esq.
Too many, all private...
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-28 01:02:53 UTC
Lie much, Senile Senetto....?

Ha ha ha...
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-28 01:30:48 UTC
Post by Edward Rochester Esq.
Too many, all private...
All dreamed up in that fevered little brain of yours you mean, Jim "Senile" Senetto…?

Ha has ha....