The World of Bob Dylan Symposium - May 30-June 2, 2019
2019-04-20 14:42:16 UTC
Is anyone else going to Tulsa for this:

https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019

For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
NancyGene
2019-04-20 14:53:52 UTC
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
ME
2019-04-20 17:35:14 UTC
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
For some reason we don’t see Pickles on the program, although he certainly should be presenting the results of his 72-years-in-the-making research on Bob.
ME, are you still going? Edward said he is interested.
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Three days around dozens of pathetic losers like pissbum and pickles, whose only claim to fame is being Dylan fans.
Who’d want to miss out on that?!
NancyGene
Oh, we aren't going as fans! Edward would be going as a reporter, and we would be there with our "malicious agenda." If we spot Pickles (he can't afford the registration fee though), that's our story. Pissbum can't afford $175 either, plus transportation and lodging.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 05:45:44 UTC
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...

Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.

לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening
General Zod
2019-04-21 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Looks like a good show Stephan... enjoy.....
NancyGene
2019-04-21 13:25:48 UTC
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
ME
2019-04-21 14:59:52 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
NancyGene
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
ME
2019-04-21 15:43:38 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich wrappers?
Pissbum didn’t even attend the concert last year that was less than a two hour drive from him.
But yet they insist on shoving that outdated POS down our throats here.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-21 15:53:03 UTC
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:45:45 AM UTC, Chafetz Chayim
ha'Yehu'di
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles.
..
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
Sure it has--you have been invited as a special guest, all expenses
paid, to present your scholarly Bob Dylan papers. You are on the
list of people who are not allowed there.
Can’t you picture pickles, pissbum or zid trying to approach Dylan?
His security would have them on the ground and deloused before any
of them could say “oh holy dylan”!
We don't think he (Dylan) is going to be there anyway. Certainly
Pickles won't be there. Biking from Brookings to Tulsa? Camping out
on the lawn? Dumpster diving for discarded HoneyBaked Ham sandwich
wrappers?
Those wrappers kosher? Otherwise I'm sure he's got a libel case coming.
"I've got news for you, I am not your normal delusional imbecile"
- Ed confirms what everyone already knew.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-21 14:46:12 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 12:00:12 PM UTC-7, NaziQueene
babbles...
Outside of lying about my life, NaziQueene doesn't know what he's
talking about. My fee has been paid for.
I look forward to all your pictures with the celebrites there.
"I WILL GO IN PERSON AND TAKE ALL LEGAL, ETHICAL, AND MATERIAL ACTION I
CAN" -Edmo finally right, but not in the way he expected ....
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-21 06:32:37 UTC

Shalom & Erev tov...you, and NaziQueene, are trash. Neither one of you have published, and you won't be there.

2019-04-20 21:19:32 UTC
It looks like it will be a great show....
Peter J Ross
2019-04-20 21:36:29 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."

whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
NancyGene
Yes, it's all singing/all dancing.
ME
2019-04-21 13:05:18 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:19:32 -0700 (PDT),
https://dylan.utulsa.edu/world-bob-dylan-symposium/
The World of Bob Dylan Symposium – May 30-June 2, 2019
It looks like it will be a great show....
"The way I see it, Barry, this should be a very dynamite show."
whooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
I hope PJR joins us again soon.
Yesterday was so much fucking fun.
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 00:00:19 UTC
Seems of interest...
General Zod
2019-04-21 02:00:10 UTC
I would take the bus if I had a ticket.....
Will Dockery
2019-04-21 06:56:58 UTC
You're going to this event, Stephan?

It looks like it will be a great one.