Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars #1 on Local Charts
2015-09-15 03:26:38 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand

The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.

Long may you run.

:D

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Will Dockery

Still #1 for some time now.
Z***@none.i2p
Bravo, Doc..... and kudos also......
Me
AKA zid slurp
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-22 08:40:17 UTC
Me[9
Post by Will Dockery
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:d
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Bravo, Doc..... and kudos also......
AKA zid slurp
Yet here you are slobbering away right with me...............
Post by Me
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
Check out "Little Homeless Clown / written by Will Dockery & Henry
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26561141-little-homeless-clown--will-dockery?0

----------------------------------------------------!!
George J. Dance
2019-11-30 12:54:22 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Me[9
wrote on Fri, 22 November 2019 08:31
AKA zid slurp
Yet here you are slobbering away right with me...............
Slurp and slobber,
Slurp and slobber
Go together like a cop and robber.
Never try to praise a pissbum:
Apes will drool on you for this, chum.
----------------------------------------------------!!
Z***@none.i2p

Good one, G.D.
Will Dockery
2019-11-22 08:41:54 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:d
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Bravo, Doc..... and kudos also......
AKA zid slurp
Thanks for the bump, "Me".

Great songs and verses there...!!
Will Dockery
Thanks for all the bumps on the ReverbNation site. You must have been up all night giving me "listens".
Will Dockery
2019-11-30 17:39:45 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:D
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Still #1 for some time now.
Great songs and verses there...!!
Thanks for
<troll snip>

I did not write this, it is the malicious work of an impostor troll who enjoys forgery and identity theft.

Just to set the record straight.

HTH & HAND.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-30 20:46:35 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 30 November 2019 17:39
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:d
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Still #1 for some time now.
Great songs and verses there...!!
Thanks for
<troll snip>
I did not write this, it is the malicious work of an impostor troll who enjoys forgery and identity theft.
Just to set the record straight.
HTH & HAND.
Here at Nova BBS you can learn more about the identity thieves and forgers.....

https://www.novabbs.com/index.php?t=msg&th=404270&start=0&

Ha ha ha....
Zod The Mighty

Looks like a forger here..../
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-18 20:59:42 UTC
"Art is a selective recreation of reality according to an artist's[/color
Post by Will Dockery
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:d
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
[color=royalblue]>>>
Right on, right on....!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-31 22:50:22 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
metaphysical value judgments" -Ayn Rand
The results for this week are in, and Will Dockery & The Shadowville
All-Stars​ are again #1 on the local rock-n-roll charts for Columbus
GA-Phenix City AL. Thanks for listening, my friends, and thanks to my
comrades for providing the music to the poetry that put us there.
Long may you run.
:d
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery[/color]
[color=royalblue]>>>