Jim vs. Will
Add Reply
u***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 07:52:20 UTC
Now I can see the source of Will Dockery's jealousy. Jim's singing and music are far better than any of the refuse Will has done.

Jim:
https://soundcloud.com/jim-senetto/tracks

Fats Dockery:

Dental River
2018-01-10 08:37:23 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
Now I can see the source of Will Dockery's jealousy. Jim's singing and music are far better than any of the refuse Will has done.
https://soundcloud.com/jim-senetto/tracks
http://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
Wow, Jim is many miles ahead. It's an insult to compare them.

This must be the reason Dockery had his meltdown yesterday. Look out for a posting flood of horrid "performances" to offset the awful reality.
u***@gmail.com
Indeed, and a very astute observation. Jim's recording is very professional and that one alone beats anything that Dockery ever bleated out. In fact, it's better than all of that Shadowville All-Star nonsense combined.
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 10:27:52 UTC
Post by Dental River
Look out for a posting flood of horrid "performances" to offset the awful reality.
Sure, take your pick, Barry:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery/videos
Me
2018-01-10 20:45:59 UTC
Y'all were right. Jim is very good. And looks way better than brillo head.
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 20:50:48 UTC
Post by Me
Y'all were right. Jim is very good.
I've said that for years, myself.
--
Music, poetry and art from Will Dockery:
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Me
2018-01-10 20:52:48 UTC
Will,you fucking old bum.
Jim is way out off your league. Hell every body is!
m***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 20:53:33 UTC
Jim also doesn't try to weasel out of bets ...
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 20:57:16 UTC
There was never a bet, Pendragon.

๐Ÿ˜€
h***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 20:59:26 UTC
Yes, there was.
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 20:56:08 UTC
Hey idiot troll aka "Me", I like Jim's poetry and music also, so why not STFU?

๐Ÿ˜€
Yesterday
2018-01-10 20:58:58 UTC
No answer for Michael?
Yesterday
2018-01-10 20:59:49 UTC
of course there was a bet.....you wrote the word 'bet'
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 21:07:56 UTC
Post by Yesterday
you wrote the word 'bet'
And that's all I did, as I told you several times already:

No, I was not making a gambling bet, I was using the word as a figure of speech, such as:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bet

2) A degree of certainty.
Itโ€™s a safe bet that it will rain tomorrow.
Itโ€™s an even bet that Jim will come top of the maths test tomorrow.

2) To be sure of something; to be able to count on something.
You bet!

There was no bet, I posted my current photo and challenged you to post one of yours.

You couldn't do it.
Yesterday
Ok... I bet you I have hair under the lid and look a helluva lot better than you though I am 15 years older...how much, fat mouth?
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 21:15:25 UTC
Jim, I thought you claimed you were going to "fuck off"?

As usual, here you are back again, whining.

๐Ÿ˜€

h***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 21:13:19 UTC
I explained why your 'figure of speech' defense
was wrong yesterday, but of course you ignored
it. You're just as wrong today as you were then.
Me
2018-01-10 21:00:21 UTC
Yes it was a bet, you cheap ass clown!
Will Dockery
2018-01-10 10:12:42 UTC
No, in the past I've always ranked Jim Senetto's poetry and music high, but your bias is notable.

๐Ÿ˜€
h***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 10:20:19 UTC
What bias are you noting?