"Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
2018-12-19 17:56:13 UTC
"We have to live with these contradictions, flying low... ahead of the storm."

Free download of the day: "Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars, an audio poem.

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will
General Zod
2018-12-20 00:21:06 UTC
Good one..................
Will Dockery
2018-12-21 17:35:59 UTC
"We have to live with these contradictions, flying low... ahead of the storm."
Free download of the day: "Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The
Shadowville All-Stars, an audio poem.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will
Good one..................
Thanks for the listen and the nod, general Zod.

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
Did's working overtime today. You should have him permanently attached.
ME
2018-12-21 19:06:13 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
"We have to live with these contradictions, flying low... ahead of the storm."
Free download of the day: "Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The
Shadowville All-Stars, an audio poem.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will
Good one..................
Thanks for the listen and the nod, general Zod.
Did's working overtime today. You should have him permanently attached.
Coco, it’s the holidays. Zod needs all the extra booze and cigs that will can con and steal for him. Expect to see lots of slurps from zod in the coming days.
Safety in a homeless camp does not come cheap.
NancyGene
Especially since Did is out on the street again. Hey, why doesn't Will start a GoFundMe account for Did, with all the proceeds going to Steak Dinners for Three?
Will Dockery

:)
Rex Hester Jr.
You are quite welcome there Doc.....
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-14 06:52:43 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You're just a raging homophobe/closet homosexual
Project much, gay lamer?
:)
That's one of Pendragon's only talents....

Will Dockery
2018-12-20 03:32:57 UTC
Appreciate that, Zod.
General Zod
2018-12-21 00:31:17 UTC
Appreciate that, Zod.

Another favorute of the Docster....................

http://youtu.be/be4VR21rlkM

a video produced by Gene Woolfolk, Jr. music produced by Larry Rose, music by Henry Conley -guitar, lyrics by Will Dockery -vocals, Gene Woolfolk, Jr. on flute, John Phillips on drums and Doug Conley on bass. Recorded @ Area 51 Studio Phenix City, Al on June 15, 2008.
NancyGene
2018-12-21 00:33:57 UTC
Appreciate that, Zod.
http://youtu.be/be4VR21rlkM
Another favorute of the Docster....................
http://youtu.be/be4VR21rlkM
This reminds us of Winter Columbus Land, although Gini Willfuck wasn't there.

Winter Columbus Land*
By Frosty

Zod is drunk
are you listening
as a skunk
his art is missing
he's not happy tonight
and grabbing a pipe
gonna see if Jowls
played naughty or nice.

When it snows it ain’t thrillin
no warm clothes Zod'll be chillin
but he'll break the man's nose
and maybe some toes
outdamnstanding don't you know.

In distance Zod can see the shed man
He'll pretend he's a circus clown
He'll have fun with that fat shed man
and take his pipe knock the fucker down.

So if your see that Jowls nose bleeding
in the snow his toes ain't healing
Zod will frolic and play
the dancin dunce way
barfing in a winter Columbus land.

Frosty

*With thanks...

Winter Wonderland
(Dick Smith, Felix Bernard, 1934)
Will Dockery
2018-12-21 07:43:12 UTC
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pendragon.

I appreciate that, Zod.
Rex Hester Jr.
Write on.....
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
2018-12-21 00:44:36 UTC
Appreciate that, Zod.
Not a prob Doc.......................

http://youtu.be/WxO1RAYTIFA
Rex Hester Jr.
General Zod
2018-12-21 00:35:47 UTC
"We have to live with these contradictions, flying low... ahead of the storm."
Free download of the day: "Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars, an audio poem.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will
R.I.P. to Sam Singer....

NancyGene
2018-12-21 00:37:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/j1J4Q5mo4W8
What happened to Gini Willfuck?
General Zod

NancyGene
2018-12-21 00:42:16 UTC
"We have to live with these contradictions, flying low... ahead of the storm."
Free download of the day: "Under the Radar" / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars, an audio poem.
https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/25848384-under-radar-for-sam-singer--will
R.I.P. to Sam Singer....
http://youtu.be/j1J4Q5mo4W8
What happened to Gini
http://youtu.be/WxO1RAYTIFA
So Gini Willfuck died from hearing Will's poems? Which reminds us of Frosty's recent editorial:

Public Service Announcement
brought to you by Frosty

IMAGINARY CONFESSIONS OF A NARCISSIST (IF THEY COULD ONLY BE THIS HONEST)
Video

--------

Will Dockery and Stephan Pickering--the doctor is talking about you.
Will Dockery
2018-12-21 03:46:17 UTC
Thanks again, Leroy.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-21 05:15:01 UTC
Under the "gaydar" ... NOT.
General Zod
2018-12-21 08:28:58 UTC
Under the "gaydar" ... NOT.
Say whuuuuut?
Will Dockery
2018-12-21 20:20:29 UTC
No, you are confused again, NG.

Zod rented a room from a friend of ours last week.

2018-12-23 02:51:26 UTC
Timing...………………..
Will Dockery
2018-12-23 18:47:08 UTC
Yes, the timing was perfect, given the currently freezing conditions we are experiencing off and on here.
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
2018-12-24 04:43:59 UTC
Yes, the timing was perfect, given the currently freezing conditions we are experiencing off and on here.
Nice an balmy tonight...............
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 06:05:00 UTC
Text me if you need a ride later, Zod.
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-24 12:41:51 UTC
Text me if you need a ride later, Zod.
ROTFLMAO!

I suppose you'll be claiming this post was a "forgery" as well.
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 18:23:30 UTC
I suppose you'll be claiming
No, I don't "claim" a post is forged, I state the fact.
Post by Michael Pendragon
this post was a "forgery"
No, that wasn't a forgery, I posted it.
Michael Pendragon
Okey-dokey. I'm betting ol' Did rides reverse-cowgirl style.
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 18:34:33 UTC
Okey-dokey. I'm betting ol' Did rides reverse-cowgirl style.
Of course you'd post (and think) that, Pendragon.

That's what makes you the king of the gay lame.
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-24 18:53:19 UTC
No ... your being the Queen of the Gay Flames is what makes me aspire to that title.
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 19:00:54 UTC
Again, Pendragon, that's all just a figment of your imagination.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-24 19:04:56 UTC
Again, Pendragon, that's all just a figment of your imagination.
Sorry, Queenie, but you act the part.
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 19:11:06 UTC
In your imagination and fantasies about me, obviously, Pendragon.

Thus, your constant gay lames against me.

😊
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 19:16:36 UTC
For the 123rd time, I said that you and Did slurp one another's posts. If you want to turn it into a gay lame (and you have), it says a lot more about you than I ever cared to know.
Will Dockery
2018-12-24 19:19:35 UTC
You are the one using the homosexual imagery, Pendragon, not me.

Thus, you are the one making the gay lames.

😊
m***@gmail.com
2018-12-24 19:55:36 UTC
You are the one using the homosexual imagery, Pendragon, not me.
Thus, you are the one making the gay lames.
There is no homosexual imagery, Will.

I've explained that to you several dozen times.

You're just a raging homophobe/closet homosexual, so you're going to read "homosexual" into any sex act ... even a metaphorical one.
Will Dockery
2018-12-25 16:39:33 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
You're just a raging homophobe/closet homosexual, so you're going to read "homosexual" into any sex act
Karla Rogers nailed your ilk here, a decade ago:

https://us.arts.poetry.narkive.com/kzbOrflt/at-the-sign-of-the-owl-and-mushmouth

"...Those types of pictures are offensive to me but I can also be offended
by what someone writes. We communicate less by pictures on the poetry
newsgroups but that doesn't mean that the picture words we create aren't
as offensive as a picture. It's just that the picture as communication has
more shock value because we use pictures less here. Now, I have no idea what most
of you mean when you bash someone by depicting them in homosexual acts,
whether it is with words or pictures. What I mean is, using it here may
not mean that you're anti-gay, homophobic, sexist, etc. I have no idea. But
the cheap shot isn't helpful and promotes sexist and homophobic thinking..."
-Karla Rogers explains the /Michael Pndragon type/.
LA MENSTRUELITA
WHAT A HAG
Will Dockery

Do tell.
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
So true.......... so true....................
General Zod
She was a smart lady............
Zod
In some ways...………..
Will Dockery
2018-12-25 23:45:43 UTC
What else do you call the descriptions of gay sex you keep posting?
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-26 02:14:32 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
There is no homosexual imagery
What else do you call the descriptions of gay sex you keep posting?
How many times must I explain a relatively simple concept to you before the little light goes on?

"Slurp" and "Blow job" are netspeak for insincerely praising a friend's post.
Will Dockery
2018-12-26 02:40:43 UTC
"Slurp" and "Blow job" are netspeak
"Gay Lame" is netspeak for what you are posting.

2018-12-26 03:02:09 UTC
"Slurp" and "Blow job" are netspeak
"Gay Lame" is netspeak for what you are posting.
No... a "gay lame" would be if I were claiming that you were homosexual.

You certainly are the world's biggest homophobe, though.
Will Dockery
2018-12-26 19:08:32 UTC
"Slurp" and "Blow job" are netspeak
"Gay Lame" is netspeak for what you are posting.
No... a "gay lame" would be if I were claiming that you were homosexual.
You use the "gay lames" like this Maureen person does on alt.religion.wicca:

Maureen blogs as LBGT friendly but tries gay lames on straight opponents on usenet

https://alt.religion.wicca.narkive.com/ZNJCH6Eu/maureen-blogs-as-lbgt-friendly-but-tries-gay-lames-on-straight-opponents-on-usenet

Moe > Come on MS, tell us the truth!
Moe > Are you a scrotum slurper or a tight end?

G > Kent and Maureen have repeatedly tried to gay lame
G > their straight opponents over and over again.

KBW > You've been asked, MANY times, to cite
KBW > one instance where either of us have done so.

You just quoted back that very citation, Kent.
Here is a full header quote of it.

I know this is just part of your "any dirty trick to try and win a flame war" style, Pen, but you might as well admit it.
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-26 19:45:57 UTC
"Slurp" and "Blow job" are netspeak
"Gay Lame" is netspeak for what you are posting.
No... a "gay lame" would be if I were claiming that you were homosexual.
Maureen blogs as LBGT friendly but tries gay lames on straight opponents on usenet
https://alt.religion.wicca.narkive.com/ZNJCH6Eu/maureen-blogs-as-lbgt-friendly-but-tries-gay-lames-on-straight-opponents-on-usenet
Moe > Come on MS, tell us the truth!
Moe > Are you a scrotum slurper or a tight end?
G > Kent and Maureen have repeatedly tried to gay lame
G > their straight opponents over and over again.
KBW > You've been asked, MANY times, to cite
KBW > one instance where either of us have done so.
You just quoted back that very citation, Kent.
Here is a full header quote of it.
I know this is just part of your "any dirty trick to try and win a flame war" style, Pen, but you might as well admit it.
If you want me to tell you that you're a closet homosexual (or even a not-so-closeted one), I will.

However, that isn't what my derogatory comments regarding your reciprocal slurp-posts were meant to convey.
Zod
2019-01-06 22:48:22 UTC
He is a weirdo.................
Will Dockery
2019-07-11 21:29:54 UTC

:)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-12 03:35:33 UTC
General Zod
2018-12-24 22:51:33 UTC
Great tune...………..
Will Dockery
2018-12-26 21:03:19 UTC
Of course, you can have whatever opinion of me you want to have, Pendragon.

We live in a free country, after all.

😊
Michael Pendragon
2018-12-26 21:19:21 UTC
Of course, you can have whatever opinion of me you want to have, Pendragon.
We live in a free country, after all.
Now that's more like it, Will!

Live the way you want to live. I'm sure we'll all get used to it.
Will Dockery
2019-01-02 18:28:37 UTC
Live the way you want to live. I'm sure we'll all get used to it.
That sounds reasonable... heh.
Michael Pendragon
2019-01-02 18:57:08 UTC
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!
Will Dockery
2018-12-28 01:04:40 UTC
Of course that has always been my philosophy, Pendragon.

You're the control freak here.

😊
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
2018-12-28 04:36:19 UTC
He is an odd bird...…………….
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
2018-12-29 03:48:57 UTC
Outdamnedstanding...……………………….
General Zod
2019-02-23 06:39:55 UTC
Outstanding music.........
General Zod
2019-02-25 05:07:12 UTC
Classy tune....
Blackbeard
2019-03-04 03:19:30 UTC
Good one to mellow. The night out with......
General Zod
2019-03-04 18:50:11 UTC
So many great musical moments here...

The kettle drum...