September Equinox / Will Dockery
2019-09-25 21:31:46 UTC

2019-09-25 21:43:06 UTC
2019-09-26 02:16:20 UTC

2019-09-26 03:57:32 UTC

2019-09-26 05:19:35 UTC
2019-09-26 12:40:13 UTC
Thank you, glad you liked.

2019-09-27 17:52:56 UTC
LOL
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 18:08:07 UTC
What do modern poets have to say
about President Trump's swill, Michael?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_peLFUTy8g
I don't have time to watch a video at the moment, but this is the poem you wrote for Trump, Pendragon?
You mean you can't steal the requisite wifi.
Will Dockery
2019-09-27 18:29:58 UTC
What do modern poets have to say
about President Trump's swill, Michael?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_peLFUTy8g
I don't have time to watch a video at the moment, but this is the poem you wrote for Trump, Pendragon?
You mean you can't steal the requisite wifi.
No, I don't mean that.

"People like Trump are opportunists who exploit any art because they have no real talent themselves. Thus, they lie and lie..." -Ron Roach
Will Dockery
2019-09-28 14:48:51 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Thank you!!!Wow!!!
Hello Olga, good to see you back on the poetry group.

;)
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-04 19:05:56 UTC
bamaken1166 wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 21:43
Post by b***@gmail.com
Nice!!!
Thank you.

:)
andrew liebling
2019-09-25 22:08:19 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-25 23:28:59 UTC
andrew liebling wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 22:08
Post by Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Hello Andrew............... I know you from Facebook....................
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 20:38:24 UTC
"Lock Her Up!" "Throw Them Out!" "Shut It Down!"
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-09-27 20:50:19 UTC
"Lock Her Up!" "Throw Them Out!" "Shut It Down!"
Yes, I was very disappointed when President Trump decided not to prosecute her. I can only suppose that he didn't wish to further polarize the Butt-Hurts.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 21:27:59 UTC
Of course, you do understand that it was NOT
President Trump's decision not to prosecute her,
don't you? That's not how our legal system works.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-28 02:55:24 UTC
IIRC it was President Trump's decision. As President he could have challenged the Justice Department's decision.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-28 10:13:31 UTC
That's not how our governmental system works.
As President, he could complain about the Justice
Department's decision on Twitter, but to actually
challenge the Justice Department's decision in court
required evidence that their decision was incorrect.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-28 10:49:46 UTC
LOL. If Michael worships him, you emulate him here.
Will Dockery
2019-09-28 10:54:12 UTC
LOL. If Michael worships him, you emulate him here.
How so?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-28 10:59:37 UTC
Michael used to be your biggest defender here until he did a complete 180,
so there is precedent for him changing his mind about people once they've
proved themselves. Let's hope that precedent applies to the President also.
Will Dockery
2019-09-28 11:14:14 UTC
Michael used to be your biggest defender here until he did a complete 180,
so there is precedent for him changing his mind about people once they've
proved themselves. Let's hope that precedent applies to the President also.
That would be interesting.

2019-09-28 11:17:56 UTC
LOL. That would be hilarious!
Will Dockery
2019-09-28 11:42:19 UTC
LOL. That would be hilarious!
Also a bit unlikely, but one never knows, does one?
Zod
2019-09-29 01:18:21 UTC
That would be quite amusing...…..
ME
2019-09-28 11:02:21 UTC
LOL. If Michael worships him, you emulate him here.
Nailed it!!!
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-28 11:07:49 UTC
LOL
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 04:14:50 UTC
LOL. If Michael worships him, you emulate him here.
That's bullshit, of course, but I understand you're probably overdosing on weed.

https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h

2019-09-29 05:04:12 UTC
LOL. Chief Troll.
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 05:06:51 UTC
LOL. Chief Troll.
Who, Trump?
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-29 05:19:46 UTC
LOL. If Michael worships him, you emulate him here.
That's bullshit, of course, but I understand you're probably overdosing on weed.
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h
That's identify theft, you forging fool!

(Not really, but you truly are the world's biggest hypocrite -- and I'm not just referring to your girth.)
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 05:25:22 UTC
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h
That's identify theft
No, I'm not claiming to be Pastor Corey at all.

https://imgflip.com/i/3bv6dx
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-29 05:28:48 UTC
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h
That's identify theft
No, I'm not claiming to be Pastor Corey at all.
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv6dx
You're claiming that he said the words you'd posted on the picture of him that you "stole."

How is that any different from Fake Will Dockery attributing false statements to you here?
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 05:34:42 UTC
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h
That's identify theft
No, I'm not claiming to be Pastor Corey at all.
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv6dx
You're claiming that he said the words you'd posted on the picture
I never claimed that, you hypocritical fuckhead.
Post by Michael Pendragon
of him that you "stole."
Pastor Corey and you both agree that Photographs can't be stolen, remember?

https://imgflip.com/i/3bv6uc

2019-09-29 05:57:19 UTC
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv34h
That's identify theft
No, I'm not claiming to be Pastor Corey at all.
https://imgflip.com/i/3bv6dx
You're claiming that he said the words you'd posted on the picture
I never claimed that, you hypocritical fuckhead.
One of your pictures reads as follows: "Pastor Corey says don't bogart that joint."

Why do you lie so much, hypocrite?
of him that you "stole."
Pastor Corey and you both agree that Photographs can't be stolen, remember?
Note the quotation marks placed around "stole."

Then ask Dr. Schwimmer to explain what placing quotation marks around a word signifies.
Zod
Yes that is the conventional wisom so why are they whining about it now....?
General Zod
Trump can declare Martial Law and freeze everything up......
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 09:35:54 UTC
LOL
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 09:50:07 UTC
Whether it's satire or not, it's still trolling,
and it's both funny and flattering in so much
as it reveals what, and how much you think
of me. It's always nice to know when you've
made an impression on people, isn't it? LOL
Will Dockery
Sure, and even you noticed that a decade later Dan and Gini still remember you fondly.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 17:49:57 UTC
LOL. That's not true.
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 18:09:14 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 29 September 2019 17:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
LOL. That's not true.
It seems to be true, actually.

LOL. Okay, ask them. You'll see.
General Zod
They are a nice couple as pastor Corey says..........
Zod
You are my favorite preacher, Pastor Corey..............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 21:53:11 UTC
LOL. You only see my public posts.
I do my preaching in private practice.
General Zod
2019-09-28 03:40:51 UTC
Good to know...……….
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-25 22:53:07 UTC
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
General Zod
2019-09-25 23:46:35 UTC
Ha ha ha...........
Will Dockery
2019-09-26 14:43:26 UTC
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
Here's the Instagram version:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B23exQig35N/
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-26 17:06:04 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 22:53
I swear, Pastor Corey, sometimes you look like a dingbat....
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-04 05:57:26 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
My, oh, my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way.
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay.
Thanks for reading and sort of) commenting, Pastor Corey.

:)
High Number
Good ole Pastor Corey...………..
W***@none.i2p
"You're not commenting on the poem, so you're still trolling, troll. LOL..." -Pastor Corey
Nova Express
True.... Pastor C. has never commented on my poetry at all.........
High Number
Pastor Corey is such a hypocrite.....
General Zod
2019-10-06 07:13:45 UTC
How is this on topic as a comment on the poem...?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-06 10:45:16 UTC
I was reminded of Uncle Remus.
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 17:28:56 UTC
I was reminded of Uncle Remus.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Pastor Corey.

😉
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-06 18:05:34 UTC
A Confession

“W’at’s dis yer I see, great big niggers gwine ’lopin’ ’roun’ town wid cakes ’n pies fer ter sell?”
asked Uncle Remus recently, in his most scornful tone.

“That’s what they are doing,” responded a young man; “that’s the way they make a living.”

“Dat w’at make I say w’at I duz—dat w’at keep me grum’lin’ w’en I goes in cullud fokes s’ciety.
Some niggers ain’t gwine ter wuk nohow, an’ hit’s flingin’ way time fer ter set enny chain-gang
traps fer ter ketch um.”

“Well, now, here!” exclaimed the young man, in a dramatic tone, “what are you giving us now?
Isn’t it just as honest and just as regular to sell pies as it is to do any other kind of work?”

“’Tain’t dat, boss,’ said the old man, seeing that he was about to be cornered; ’tain’t dat.
Hit’s de nas’ness un it w’at gits me.”

“Oh, get out!”

“Dat’s me, boss, up an’ down. Ef dere’s ruinashun ennywhar in de known wurril, she goes
in de comp’ny uv a hongry nigger w’at’s a totin’ pies ’roun.’ Sometimes w’en I git kotch wid
emptiness in de pit er de stummuck, an’ git ter fairly honin’ arter sumpin’ w’at got substance
in it, den hit look like unto me dat I kin stan’ flat-footed an’ make more cle’r money eatin’ pies
dan I could if I wuz ter sell de las’ one ’twixt dis an’ Chris’mus. An’ de nigger w’at k’n trapes
’round wid pies and not git in no alley-way an’ sample um, den I’m bleedzd ter say dat nigger
out-niggers me an’ my fambly. So dar now!”
Perry Winkle
2019-10-06 21:36:47 UTC
A Confession
“W’at’s dis yer I see, great big
<racism snipped>

https://wrensnest.org/everything-youve-heard-about-uncle-remus-is-wrong-part-1/
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-06 21:43:43 UTC
LOL. That's stupid.
High Number
2019-10-06 21:45:23 UTC
LOL. That's stupid.
You are a troll, sorry to say..........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-06 21:48:38 UTC
I am whatever your small mind and smaller vocabulary thinks I am.
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-06 21:51:16 UTC
I am whatever your small mind and smaller vocabulary thinks I am.
You are too kind, Hieronymous. We all know that Stinky George is incapable of thought.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-06 21:58:23 UTC
He snipped a public domain example of Uncle Remus claiming racism. How stupid is that?
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-25 23:11:33 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-25 23:12:28 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-26 13:25:08 UTC
ozarknotailsmanx wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 23:12
Post by Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Looks like another Google Groups glitch......
Michael Pendragon
All of Will's poetry reads that way.
Will Dockery

Why do YOU lie so much?
Michael Pendragon
Will's poetry reads like something that's been run through Babel Fish a few too many times.
General Zod
I see why Doc notes that you lack understanding of modern poetry.....
Michael Pendragon
Even modern poets laugh at Will's swill.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 12:40:28 UTC
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 12:58:39 UTC
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:28:10 UTC
I'm not interested in watching a video.
I'm trying to have a conversation here.
Try to use your own words, Michael. If
you can defend this President's actions,
please do. He needs someone who can.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 13:43:16 UTC
I'm not interested in watching a video.
I'm trying to have a conversation here.
Try to use your own words, Michael. If
you can defend this President's actions,
please do. He needs someone who can.
It's a video of a modern poem on the election of President Trump by a modern poet.

And, since the modern poet in question is my humble self, I was using my own words.

You had asked what modern poets have to say about President Trump, and my poem is an example of what one modern poet has to say.

As to a defense of President Trump's actions, what do you think he did that is so terrible as to require a defense? All I see are a bunch of Butt-Hurts raising another stink.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 13:53:38 UTC
Humble self? Seriously, Michael? Butt-Hurts?
I'm a Democrat, Michael. I'm not your enemy,
and I'm certainly not butt-hurt. Whenever you
want to have an honest discussion, let me know.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:03:10 UTC
Humble self? Seriously, Michael? Butt-Hurts?
I'm a Democrat, Michael. I'm not your enemy,
and I'm certainly not butt-hurt. Whenever you
want to have an honest discussion, let me know.
"Butt-Hurt" is Pendragonian for "Democrat" (a.k.a., "Democ-rat"). And since you admit to being a Democrat, you shouldn't get your butt all hurt over my having assigned you to that party.

And you certainly are butt-hurt. Your actions here betray you as such. Rather than support our elected official, you join your fellow Butt-Hurts in clamoring for his impeachment.

The American people dropped a (White) House on Hillary's head. Deal with it.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:13:12 UTC
My actions here are simply my commentary, my words,
which you may, of course, characterize as butt-hurt, or
clamoring, or whatever other words you choose. My
words speak for me as your words speak for you, I hope.
I'm a registered Democrat, but I'm not in anybody's gang.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:16:56 UTC
My actions here are simply my commentary, my words,
which you may, of course, characterize as butt-hurt, or
clamoring, or whatever other words you choose. My
words speak for me as your words speak for you, I hope.
I'm a registered Democrat, but I'm not in anybody's gang.
Your words, so far, have been nothing more that empty Butt-Hurt whinings. I'd asked you "what do you think he did that is so terrible as to require a defense?"

You have yet to supply an answer.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:20:22 UTC
He opened his mouth, and spoke.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 14:25:55 UTC
He opened his mouth, and spoke.
As an American, he has that right.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:36:34 UTC
As President, speaking for other people, he
has to be able to defend his commentary. He's
called the comments of those who speak out
against him "Treason" and "Treasonous" on
numerous occasions. Do you agree with that?
Do you agree that they should be punished?
Do you know what the punishment for Treason is?
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-09-27 14:44:31 UTC
As President, speaking for other people, he
has to be able to defend his commentary.
Which of his comments (specifically) do you believe require his defense -- and why?
Post by Hieronymous Corey
He's
called the comments of those who speak out
against him "Treason" and "Treasonous" on
numerous occasions. Do you agree with that?
I would need to see the specific accusations to answer. In general, I believe that making unwarranted attacks on the President of the United States, and supporting political agenda that is clearly not in the best interest of the United States is treasonous.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Do you agree that they should be punished?
If guilty, certainly.
Surely not half so drastic as it ought to be.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 14:51:42 UTC
LOL. I guess we can add Treason to the list of words Michael
and the President don't understand. "Treason against the United
States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in
adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-09-27 14:58:06 UTC
LOL. I guess we can add Treason to the list of words Michael
and the President don't understand. "Treason against the United
States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in
adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
That is why I'd asked you for specific examples.

Making unwarranted attacks on the President, as the Butt-Hurts are currently doing, could be seen as giving aid to America's enemies; if President Trump were impeached, his trade war with China (to take one example) could be abandoned.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 18:07:29 UTC
If you're unfamiliar with the President's frequent misuse of the word,
simply Google 'Trump Treason' for examples, or listen to his recent
comments about to those who supplied the whistleblower with information.
I didn't ask for President Trump's alleged misuse of the word. I consider the Butt-Hurts attempting to impeach our President on the basis of a phone call to be potentially treasonous (if the attempt to impeach him is in response to any of his foreign policies).
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 18:39:25 UTC
If you didn't ask for examples of President Trump's alleged misuse
of the word Treason, then please tell me what you did ask, exactly.
What you refer to as "potentially treasonous" is how democracy works.
The impeachment inquiry is a direct result of Presidential stonewalling.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 18:55:18 UTC
If you didn't ask for examples of President Trump's alleged misuse
of the word Treason, then please tell me what you did ask, exactly.
What you refer to as "potentially treasonous" is how democracy works.
The impeachment inquiry is a direct result of Presidential stonewalling.
For the third time, I'd asked you for specific examples of President Trump's having "called the comments of those who speak out against him 'Treason' and 'Treasonous'".

Until such time as the examples have been supplied, I shall continue to assume that his use of the word was correct.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 19:31:06 UTC
Assume if you must. Examples abound should you care to inform yourself.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-27 19:56:45 UTC
Assume if you must. Examples abound should you care to inform yourself.
You keep trying to force the presumption of guilt into the discussion. President Trump has not been found guilty of anything at this point.

You have presented no evidence of his having made the phone call in question.

You have presented no evidence regarding the content of his phone call.

You have presented no reason why such a phone call should be considered reason for impeachment.

And you have refused to present an example of his having misused the word "treason."

In short, you are leveling numerous accusations against our President without having provided one shred of support for any of them.

That sounds like more Butt-Hurt b.s. to me.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 20:10:02 UTC
LOL. I'm not trying to force anything, Michael. I'm neither
his accuser nor his prosecutor. I'm just a loyal American.
The President has made numerous public statements
in which he has used the word Treason to describe the
actions of his political opponents. You're either familiar
with these statements, and the context in which they
were made, or you're not. If not, you can find them online.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 20:55:38 UTC
Okay, so here is a lnk to the video and transcript of the most recent example of which I'm aware:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/almost-a-spy-transcript-of-trumps-remarks-at-private-un-event-about-whistleblower/2019/09/26/f85477fe-e0bb-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-28 02:52:13 UTC
This site won't allow access unless I turn off my ad blocker (which isn't happening).
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-28 10:16:31 UTC
You asked for an example. I cited an example.
If you can't ascertain the facts, I can't help you.
Will Dockery
2019-09-27 17:11:54 UTC
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 18:31:50 UTC
Not very favorable, I would guess.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-29 18:47:11 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:31:50 -0700 (PDT),
What do modern poets have to say
about President Trump's swill, Michael?
Not very favorable, I would guess.
I've heard of your President Trump,
whose wife is a hideous strump-
et. For personal gain
he made calls to Ukraine:
he's too stupid to drain his own sump.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Reverend Zod
2019-09-25 23:25:40 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Snappy and good.......
George J. Dance
2019-09-26 19:30:10 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.

For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
Will Dockery
2019-09-26 20:54:33 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.
For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
I have a few poems from 2019 that remain unposted, since they are very personal poems I haven't bothered to post them, since I'm still getting plenty of attacks for poems already posted.

Those will be coming out eventually, as well as the ones that usually come with the change of seasons, Fall being a highly creative time of year for me.
General Zod
2019-09-27 14:33:00 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.
For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
I have a few poems from 2019 that remain unposted, since they are very personal poems I haven't bothered to post them, since I'm still getting plenty of attacks for poems already posted.
I will be coming out eventually
I think you just did, Doc. Everyone here knows we are fuck buds.
George J. Dance
So far it hasn't fit; I was going to use it after "Stoneman the Cat" in order to get my formatting back on track, but it was too long; so I went with a similar poem from back in the day, "Light & Chill".
George J. Dance
Sorry; I meant after "Honeytrip".
Will Dockery
I agree a poem looks better starting on the right side pages.
High Number
Right on and seconded..........
G***@none.i2p
The poem is growing on me with time......
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 16:45:44 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
It's very light and inconsequential - it may be ideal for instagram.
For the SP? I'll add it to the 'miscellaneous' poems i talked about, and give it priority because of the 2019 date of composition. (That makes 3 priority poems on that list, the other 2 being "Decima" and "Mill".)
I'm liking this one more and more, and it seems to appeal to my local friends, so it may be worth considering including it, and it does carry a 2019 date on it:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158053447574363&set=a.71327964362&type=3&theater
General Zod
2019-09-26 23:49:58 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Good one............
1***@gmail.com
2019-09-27 11:10:59 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Docker
Will Dockery

2019-09-27 21:48:26 UTC
September Equinox
Summer held on this year,
put up some kind of a fight.
But Fall will not be denied,
it creeps in
under cover of the night.
It feels great late
Feeling all right.
-Will Dockery
Thank you!!!Wow!!!
Hi there..............
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-27 22:00:57 UTC
Do you remember
the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the mind of pretenders,
while chasing the clouds away.
Will Dockery
Good one, Pastor Corey.
Conley Brothers
2019-09-28 16:10:18 UTC
September Equinox
put up some kind of a fight.
Line stolen word for word from Honky Tonk Women.
Post by Will Dockery
Feeling all right.
Stolen again.

Plagiarist.
Will Dockery
2019-09-28 17:09:47 UTC
September Equinox
put up some kind of a fight.
Line stolen word for word from Honky Tonk Women.
Post by Will Dockery
Feeling all right.
Stolen again.
Plagiarist.
You're an idiot as well as a forging troll, then... thanks for demonstrating that.

2019-09-29 06:07:55 UTC
It is satire, Pendragon... look it up.

2019-09-29 06:52:20 UTC
It is satire, Pendragon... look it up.
Then by the same token, the "forging troll" posts are satire as well.

So stop whining about them 24/7.
Zod
2019-09-29 06:57:26 UTC
It is satire, Pendragon... look it up.
Then by the same token, the "forging troll" posts are
No, fool…. those are forgery and identity theft, something very different from satire....

The sad thing is that you KNOW that already.....
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 19:07:00 UTC
--
PJR :)
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Pastor Corey probably meant legitimate poets, not poets like you and Pendragon.

2019-09-29 19:12:56 UTC
No, that's not what I meant at all, but thanks for trying. LOL
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 19:21:24 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Sun, 29 September 2019 19:12
2019-09-29 19:42:32 UTC
Okay, so apparently some modern poets, like Michael,
defend President Trump's swill, while other modern poets,
like Peter, take a contrary view, but the one thing they share
is the common recognition of swill as swill, because swill is swill.
W***@none.i2p
Trump does spew a lot, yes.
General Zod
2019-10-01 05:01:40 UTC
No, that's not what I meant at all, but thanks for trying. LOL
What did you mean then....?
General Zod
2019-10-02 03:52:28 UTC
No, that's not what I meant at all, but thanks for trying. LOL
To what do you refer....?
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 07:59:55 UTC
Give up... Pastor Corey never gives a straight answer.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-02 09:00:03 UTC
Hieronymous does.
Will Dockery
2019-10-02 09:03:18 UTC
Hieronymous does.
Good morning.

2019-10-02 09:17:15 UTC
So far so good. One more day of heat before we finally get a
taste of Fall around here. Up to 95 today, down to 75 tomorrow.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-02 18:01:12 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Wed, 02 October 2019 09:17
I've heard similar predictions for this area as well... we'll see.
High Number
2019-10-02 20:53:00 UTC
It is hotter than a pizza oven outside...............
George J. Dance
2019-10-03 18:12:02 UTC
On Monday we had a day like that, sunny with a high of 36 (97 F). Today it's raining and 6 (43F).
Michael Pendragon
2019-10-03 20:01:24 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Hieronymous Corey
So far so good. One more day of heat before we finally get a
taste of Fall around here. Up to 95 today, down to 75 tomorrow.
It is hotter than a pizza oven outside...............
On Monday we had a day like that, sunny with a high of 36 (97 F). Today it's raining and 6 (43F).
Blazing hot down South today.....................
Simon says, dry up!
W***@none.i2p
Not that difficult since we've had no rain here in weeks.
Michael Pendragon
Damn. You and Stinky can't even get your regular showers.
High Number
2019-10-03 04:51:31 UTC
No, that's not what I meant at all, but thanks for trying. LOL
To what do you refer....?
Perry Winkle
2019-10-03 10:17:22 UTC
Hieronymous does.
Does what...?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-03 10:21:47 UTC
Gives straight answers.
Will Dockery
2019-10-04 04:12:17 UTC
Hieronymous does.
Hieronymous does what?
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 23:24:11 UTC
Your public image is the one you'll be remembered by.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 23:28:37 UTC
LOL. You'll remember what you remember, no more and no less,
until you start to remember less and less, until you are no more.
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 23:33:04 UTC
The public memory, not just mine.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-29 23:34:28 UTC
LOL
ME
2019-09-29 23:55:16 UTC
The public memory, not just mine.
You are aware that this is an anonymous, insignificant site/group, don’t you will?
No one here is going to immortalized by their posts, links, spams or opinions on aapc.
You do understand that, don’t you?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-30 00:04:42 UTC
You are aware that I'm an anonymous, insignificant nobody, don't you, whoever you are?
So this site/group, is absolutely perfect for me! No one here, least of all you, cares about
me, or my opinions. It's pretty liberating once you realize nobody gives a shit about you!
ME
2019-09-30 00:14:09 UTC
You are aware that I'm an anonymous, insignificant nobody, don't you, whoever you are?
So this site/group, is absolutely perfect for me! No one here, least of all you, cares about
me, or my opinions. It's pretty liberating once you realize nobody gives a shit about you!
I could care less if anyone here gave a shit about ME.
I don’t live here. My existence isn’t based on anything here.
I’m just here until clownhead explodes/implodes.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-30 00:34:12 UTC
LOL. You're such a liar. You do care,
very much, what others think of you,
which is why you hide your identity.
ME
2019-09-30 02:20:19 UTC
LOL. You're such a liar. You do care,
very much, what others think of you,
which is why you hide your identity.
Corey, should I ever feel the need to drive 900 miles to meet someone I’d only known on an anonymous Usenet site (and anonymous being the operative word) then I might consider your take on my thoughts.
But until then..........
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-30 11:38:10 UTC
LOL. I don't think you should ever feel the need to drive 900 miles to meet me,
but if you should ever feel the need to talk to someone, I’d listen and respond
personally, just like any other anonymous person with whom you might talk,
until we'd said all we had to say about whatever it was we were talking about.
Will Dockery
You've never met "Me"?
Zod
Who is doing that......?
G***@none.i2p
So funny................
Will Dockery
2019-10-03 02:09:36 UTC
Hieronymous does.
Good morning.

;)
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-03 20:30:25 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Mon, 30 September 2019 00:34
Post by Hieronymous Corey
LOL. You're such a liar. You do care,
very much, what others think of you,
which is why you hide your identity.
You nailed it, Corey.

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
Nothing like a little belated trolling.
W***@none.i2p
2019-10-03 20:54:01 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Thu, 03 October 2019 20:49
Post by Hieronymous Corey
LOL. You're such a liar. You do care,
very much, what others think of you,
which is why you hide your identity.
You nailed it, Corey.
Nothing like a little belated trolling.
That is just about your only known talent, after all.

:)
High Number
Ha ha ha.....
High Number
Yes he nailed that smarmy little toad ME.....
Zod
2019-09-30 07:10:20 UTC
HelloPastorcorey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Will Dockery
2019-10-01 01:59:46 UTC
You are aware that I'm an anonymous, insignificant nobody, don't you, whoever you are?
So this site/group, is absolutely perfect for me! No one here, least of all you, cares about
me, or my opinions. It's pretty liberating once you realize nobody gives a shit about you!
Some of us care, Pastor Corey.

2019-09-30 04:53:33 UTC
The public memory, not just mine.
You are aware that this is an anonymous, insignificant site/group, don’t you will?
No one here is going to immortalized by their posts, links, spams or opinions on aapc.
You do understand that, don’t you?
I understand that you will be soon forgotten, yes.

2019-10-03 10:26:02 UTC
Your answers are in code...
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-03 10:28:29 UTC
I write Hieronymously.
High Number
2019-10-03 10:34:09 UTC
I write Hieronymously.
You are my Pastor, Corey.....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-03 10:37:58 UTC
You need to pay your pastor for his service.
Pastors have families, and bills to pay too.

"PARENTAL ADVISORY
Hear Ye. Hear Ye. Here we
propose to posit prose poetry,
forming forms of continuous connectivity
to communicate considerable
contemplative reflectivity.

Simply put, we pose this where
prose poetry is what you'll hear
when wondering where the time went
while reading such rhyme wonderments
as oft we've wrought, and revealed thusly;
each whit of wit written Hieronymously."
High Number
God is not mercernary…………..
Hieronymous Corey
2019-10-03 10:44:09 UTC
I'm just an emissary.
Will Dockery
2019-10-03 12:04:11 UTC
I'm just an emissary.
You're too modest, Pastor Corey.

2019-10-03 12:14:13 UTC
I think I'm God's gift. Sometimes God gives modestly.
Will Dockery
2019-10-03 17:42:22 UTC
I think I'm God's gift. Sometimes God gives modestly.
You preach the words of God as you feel them... nothing wrong with that.
Perry Winkle
Good one P.C.
Will Dockery
2019-10-05 01:13:39 UTC
Thanks for reading and commenting, everyone.

😉
G***@none.i2p
2019-10-05 05:00:21 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sat, 05 October 2019 01:13
You are quite welcome, Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-10-06 21:53:18 UTC
Even worse, you're a hypocritical troll, Pastor Corey.

2019-10-06 22:06:25 UTC
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but don't ever say bad things about me,
because I'll be emotionally traumatized.

Will Dockery
2019-10-06 22:05:37 UTC
He probably saw all the "N words" and stereotypical language.