Ping: Stephan Pickering
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 05:25:03 UTC
Ping: Stephan Pickering

The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-18 05:55:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Yes, the moderator system of preventing trolls from contaminating genuine artistic consciousness is welcomed. The clippings I'll forward to her; todah / gratitude.

STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 06:34:25 UTC
I meant you should try riding your bicycle into a fucking lamp post, you traumatized hick. Whatever.
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 06:40:18 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Yes, the moderator system of preventing trolls from contaminating genuine artistic consciousness is welcomed. The clippings I'll forward to her; todah / gratitude.
I meant you
<snip>

It doesn't matter what you meant since you're nothing but a fucking impostor troll.

:)
Will Dockery
How dare you troll me, the real Will Dockery, with your stupid games. You are under scrutiny, you misogynistic forging troll, and archived, in the archive, of trolls. And that's the name of that tune, with scrutiny.
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 06:50:36 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
How dare you
Yadda yadda yadda...

:)
Chafed Foreskin ha'Yehu'di
Fuck off you pedo 42nd Reich Goy bastard.
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-18 15:28:57 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Yes, the moderator system of preventing trolls from contaminating genuine artistic consciousness is welcomed. The clippings I'll forward to her; todah / gratitude.
I meant you should try riding your bicycle into a fucking lamp post, you traumatized hick. Whatever.
Fuck off you pedo 42nd Reich Goy bastard.
I strongly suggest that you reconsider the above proposition, Pickles.
You really, really should.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Will Dockery
2019-04-18 20:02:34 UTC
"Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di" wrote in message news:e005bed3-585c-4911-a1b8-***@googlegroups.com...

On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 8:28:58 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikey...

Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...the fabrications and cyberlibels and racism
and psychotic delusions from these trolls are archived and documented.

STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa
Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark

And I have other information which I will send you directly via Facebook
message.
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-18 20:05:33 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 8:28:58 AM UTC-7, FakeJewMikey...
Shalom & Boker tov, everyone...the fabrications and cyberlibels and racism
and psychotic delusions from these trolls are archived and documented.
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
And I have other information which I will send you directly via Facebook
message.
Hey, Fat Fuck's going to send Pick a FaceBook message!

I hope this information has as profound an impact on everyone else's lives as I'm it will have on mine.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-18 20:09:45 UTC
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 1:05:35 PM UTC-7, FakeJewMikey...

doesn't seem to grasp that parasitic trolls that he is dependent on have no lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

daven
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-18 20:17:01 UTC
One could say the same of people who announce their FB posts to usenet groups.
ME
At least they’ve learned to take it to messenger. Maybe one day they will learn to email, text or even call each other.
Will Dockery
Rotting sack of schizo, you should choke on that laminated Denny's menu you made me show Dr. Schwimmer. The mofo laughed for about ten minutes then asked me why your jew certificate shows pictures of breakfast. So tired of the humiliation...
Will Dockery
2019-04-19 17:27:15 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Rotting sack of
<troll snipped>

That's probably your upper lip you smell, impostor fool.

:)
General Zod
You sure showed them with that overused and borrowed second hand comment.
General Zod
Fuck off forging fool.....
m***@gmail.com
You sound like you woke up on the wrong side of the tent this morning, Lady Bunny.
General Zod
You bet I did. Doc is withholding my booze and crack money that he steals from Brother Dave. Fuck that shit.
Will Dockery
2019-04-26 15:48:39 UTC
Is that what causes you to make so many posts like that, Pendragon?
Michael Pendragon
2019-04-26 15:56:06 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Fuck off forging fool.....
You sound like you woke up on the wrong side
Is that what causes you to make so many posts like that, Pendragon?
Posts like what, Will?

Noting that Lady Bunny got up on the wrong side of the tent doesn't strike one as particularly testy.

Oh, right... it's a variant of IKYABWAI which is your standard m.o.

Michael Pendragon
"Memories... pressed between the pages just like fine wine...…........" -- George "Lady Bunny" Sulzbach
Will Dockery
2019-04-26 16:01:30 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Is that what causes you to make so many posts like that, Pendragon?
Posts like what, Will?
Like the dozens of "fuck off" posts you've made over the past year or so, Pendragon.

:)
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-26 16:06:45 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Is that what causes you to make so many posts like that, Pendragon?
Posts like what, Will?
Like the dozens of "fuck off" posts you've made over the past year or so, Pendragon.
That's just my way of taking an active in the ongoing battle to make aapc a sock-free group.

Michael Pendrgon
“Shalom & Erev tov, everyone...PaederastDeSock knows nothing of the mother of my 2 children now in Yisra'el. Neither does NaziQueene whose psychopathy is documented here. He is attempting to equate '14' with immaturity, or infancy. This is how he mangles reality. They were adults in the eyes of halakhah...which FakeJewMikey is decidedly not.” [Stephen “Pickles” Pickering attempting to justify having had sex with 14-year old girls]
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-26 16:37:20 UTC
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 9:06:46 AM UTC-7, ***@gmail.com wrote:

Will...today is the 7th day of Pesach, and, during each of the past 7 days, FakeJewMikey's probation in New York State continues. NaziQueene still nurtures his frantic attempts to smear and distort. Both are failures. They both crave attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Zod
2019-04-27 07:39:08 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Will...today is the 7th day of Pesach, and, during each of the past 7 days, FakeJewMikey's probation in New York State continues. NaziQueene still nurtures his frantic attempts to smear and distort. Both are failures. They both crave attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
Hello there Sir Stephan....

There is a slight chill in the air down here on the river bank...

I have a campfire and a small jug of wine.....

The moon is half and hanging orange off to my side...

No company as of yet but I welcome a nice guest if she decides to bike down this way....

Life is grand for this old man.......
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-28 03:31:25 UTC
Post by General Zod
[...]
You're living the dream, Lady Bunny... living the dream!

Michael Pendragon
“My poem serves as my definition.” -- Will “The Turd” Dockery
General Zod
2019-04-28 08:04:58 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
You're living the dream
So did Huckleberry Finn...........
m***@gmail.com
Right... Huck was a wealthy boy (he and Tom Sawyer had discovered a fortune in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer") who ran away from a drunken, abusive father. When his father died, Huck returned home and grew up to own a line of steamboats.
General Zod
2019-04-29 02:34:12 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
I've made a million and spent a million in my own sweet time.....

I was a Nazy Sailor for four years.....

I earned my retirement fair and square........
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-29 04:07:24 UTC
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
You were a Nazi sailor for four years?

I guess you actually look your age after all.
General Zod
2019-04-29 08:38:32 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
I was in the U.S. Navy good sir....

Please don't disrespect myb service to this country......
m***@gmail.com
Your current state of existence disrespects any honorable job you might have once held.
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 17:07:12 UTC
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_the_homeless

"Discrimination against the homeless is the act of treating the homeless, or those perceived to be homeless, unfavorably. As with most types of discrimination it can manifest in numerous forms..."

And:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aporophobia

"Aporophobia (from the Spanish aporofobia, and this from the Ancient Greek άπορος (á-poros), without resources, indigent, poor, and φόβος (phobos), fear)[1][2] is fear of poverty and of poor people. It is the disgust and hostility towards poor people, without resources or helpless.[3]

The concept of aporophobia was coined in the 1990s[4][5] by the philosopher Adela Cortina, professor of Ethics and Political Philosophy at the University of Valencia,[6] to differentiate this attitude from xenophobia, which only refers to the rejection of foreigners, and racism, which is discrimination by ethnic groups..."
ME
2019-04-29 17:14:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHA

Pissbum has a new meme!!!!

Are you fucking kidding ME?

You dumbass. Pissbums like you don’t get to cry PC, anywhere!
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 17:21:49 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
Piss
Piss
That is probably your upper lip you smell again, "Me"?

:)
m***@gmail.com
You've got resources -- you leech your wifi from the local coffee shop. I'm sure there are plenty of local jobs you could get... you'd just have to start bathing regularly.
General Zod
2019-04-29 22:38:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
That's just the way it goes......

Life is hard times are tough everywhere....

If you don't believe it you can just wait and see ho0w it goes.....

This is one reason why I hesitate to catch that bus back to Florida....

Busking is actually been declared illegal down in those parts around Miami.....
Clay the Gay
Try getting a real job and actually showing up for work. Unemployment is low. You have no excuse.
Clay the Gay
You were dishonorably discharged after a few years of court ordered non-combat service. Had you not been a miserable angry drunk who went AWOL, you could have made a career of it.
General Zod
2019-04-30 02:45:32 UTC
Post by Clay the Gay
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by General Zod
[...]
Please don't disrespect my service to this country......
You were dishonorably discharged
You are a liar troll...……….

I served four years and had an honorable discharge....
r***@gmail.com
phew! :)
General Zod
I shouod have stayed for twenty but I had other matters too attend to....
General Zod
Did you fart and was it wet?
General Zod
I did not write that...........
m***@gmail.com
But did you fart and was it wet?
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 04:24:01 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
But did you fart and was it wet
Obsessed with every detail about Zod, aren't you, Pendragon?

:)
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-02 04:49:27 UTC
Zod? I don't know no stinking Zod.
Chafed Foreskin ha'Yehu'di
How much does a biking riding, toothless whore cost you these days?
ME
Today is actually the seventh day of pesach.
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-28 04:01:36 UTC
Post by ME
Today is actually the seventh day of pesach.
26 April/21 Nisan was the the 7th day of Pesach. As I write this, it is the 8th day. You are babbling through your whiskey soaked rosary.

r***@gmail.com
https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/48067272
Rachel
i just learned that, above.
Will Dockery
2019-04-18 22:26:57 UTC
No, I do most of my communication here in the group, very little email for me.
ME
2019-04-18 23:03:05 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
No, I do most of my communication here in the group, very little email for me.
And once again, pissbum, you prove just how pathetic, ignorant, lowbrow and clueless you are.
You once again show everyone how socially inept you are.
But that’s always been an issue for you, hasn’t it, pissbum?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-18 23:09:55 UTC
I hate to see any animal suffer like that. I really
should have put him down when I had the chance.
ME
2019-04-18 23:19:06 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I hate to see any animal suffer like that. I really
should have put him down when I had the chance.
Don’t beat yourself up about it, though.
You can’t save the whole world.
I’ve always sensed that you really had a kind heart Corey.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-18 23:28:05 UTC
LOL. Okay, if you say so. I appreciate the thought.
I mean that's nice, but if you really want to make my
dick hard, you'll tell me what a wonderful writer I am.
General Zod
2019-04-18 23:29:16 UTC
Say what...? ??
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-18 23:31:13 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
LOL. Okay, if you say so. I appreciate the thought.
I mean that's nice, but if you really want to make my
dick hard, you'll tell me what a wonderful writer I am.
Like NaziQueene, you are pasting together pages from Weekly Reader, for your autobiographical phantasy, Possessed by Fabrication(s)...

General Zod
Some real sad sacks here as we called them in the Navy....
NancyGene
2019-04-19 00:06:06 UTC
Wow are you old! You insult people by invoking the Weekly Reader? Do you still subscribe to "Godey's Lady's Book?"
Conley Brothers
2019-04-19 12:03:50 UTC
It's obvious by the way this freak Pickering writes that he is deep into the dementia zone. He can't even link together his simple thoughts, which apparently are the only kind he has.
Rachel
but you take umbrance with his elbowing?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-18 23:43:24 UTC
I've some pickles in my pocket
that have turned my panties green.
The pickle juice up my caboose
is a hairy, harried scene.
I can't say it's a problem,
or how pickles got up there,
but thank you so for smiling,
though I wish you wouldn't stare.

Now I'm in a pickle. Jarring
words have me besotted. Barring
any intervention, will be tension
mounting. Count, and mention
any work for gherkins, will you?
I'm a mostly kosher Dill who
sits aside a sandwich well.
Would that my tickled pickles sell.

Oh Peter Peter pickle pooper,
Will the Dills I poop be Super?
Still, the lurking gherkin wonders,
Are Sphincters safe, or torn asunder?
Rachel
2019-04-19 00:06:06 UTC
do i hear a gherkin jerkin'?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-19 00:19:54 UTC
That's not me.
General Zod
2019-04-18 23:46:07 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by ME
Post by Hieronymous Corey
I hate to see any animal suffer like that. I really
should have put him down when I had the chance.
Don’t beat yourself up about it, though.
You can’t save the whole world.
I’ve always sensed that you really had a kind heart Corey.
but you take umbrance with his elbowing?
I think his elbow is sore....

Which is why Corey is so pissy tonight....
Hieronymous Corey
2019-04-18 23:58:03 UTC
Sorry. That's all the pickle poems I have.
General Zod
2019-04-18 23:23:26 UTC
Post by ME
Post by Will Dockery
No, I do most of my communication here in the group, very little email for me.
And once again
you prove just how
Yet you are the malicious stalker so obsessed with Doc that you follow him around trying to harass him....

You are a foolish troll spewing your drool......
Will Dockery
2019-04-19 00:28:59 UTC
And what are you, Nancy G, a spring chicken?

😀
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-19 01:13:05 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
And what are you, Nancy G, a spring chicken?
Why are you so fucking stupid?
"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-04-19 01:17:49 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
And what are you, Nancy G, a spring chicken?
Why are you so fucking stupid?
"So what does that make you? A stalker who stalks an asshole for 7
years now trying to convince others how bad he is?" - Ed the asshole
Shalom & Erev tov...actually, it is you who is stupid, and these screeds by you are irrelevant and unoriginal.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-04-19 01:38:20 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Will Dockery
And what are you, Nancy G, a spring chicken?
Why are you so fucking stupid?
Shalom & Erev tov...actually, it is you who is stupid, and these
screeds by you are irrelevant and unoriginal.
Thanks for not answering the question, fuckwipe. Do feel free to answer it
for him and try to stay on point for once.

M'kay?
"You have to be a criminal first before it would be criminal
tresspassing otherwise it is just tresspassing." - Ed the convict.
General Zod
2019-04-19 03:49:49 UTC
Quite possibly...
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 02:14:48 UTC
I say Zod has earned his holiday in the sun.

😊
Rachel
2019-04-29 02:34:36 UTC
i wish you could google search emojis :-(((
Will Dockery
2019-04-29 17:46:40 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Will Dockery
I say Zod has earned his holiday in the sun.
😊
i wish you could google search emojis :-(((
Alas, I see you can't:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%F0%9F%98%8A;context-place=searchin/alt.arts.poetry.comments/%22%F0%9F%98%8A%22

Results for 😊 in alt.arts.poetry.comments Search all groups

Sorted by relevance Sort by date

Results: about 0 for 😊
No results found

:(
Will Dockery
2019-05-02 05:02:15 UTC
Are you getting senile, Pendragon?

Zod has been posting here for years, now.

:)
General Zod
2019-05-03 04:08:40 UTC
Damn right..........
Zod
2019-05-23 09:49:25 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....

Those drawings I made for you....

Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Conley Brothers
Don't you know when you are being ignored, George? One would think by now you would notice. After all, the decent people along the river walk look right through you as if you don't exist. Such is the fate of bums.
Will Dockery
2019-05-23 18:13:06 UTC
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....
Those drawings I made for you....
Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Don't you know
<snip>

I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.

Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-23 18:17:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....
Those drawings I made for you....
Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Don't you know
<snip>
I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.
Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
A reasonable request of this nature should be sent via personal email.

There is no need for the group to know that Lady Pickles hasn't thanked Lady Bunny for his (cough!) art yet.
Will Dockery
2019-05-23 18:23:48 UTC
They might not be connected by email, I know I don't email either Stephan or Zod, usually.
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-23 18:40:01 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.
Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
A reasonable request of this nature should be sent via personal email
They might not be connected by email, I know I don't email either Stephan or Zod, usually.
We all know you don't email anyone. You post all your personal emails here.

Funny how everyone in the Dunce Gang only ever contact one another through this group.
Will Dockery
2019-05-23 18:46:18 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
They might not be connected by email, I know I don't email either Stephan or Zod, usually.
We all know you don't email anyone. You post all your personal emails here.
Funny how everyone in the George Dance "Gang" only ever contact one another through this group.
No, I have conversations with both George and Stephan on Facebook Messenger from time-to-time, but no email, or very little.

Communication with General Zod is usually in person, since we live in the same town, as you know.
Zod
I like it here better.....................
Michael Pendragon

Haven't you realized that everyone despises you here?
Will Dockery
2019-05-24 02:38:45 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Zod
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....
Those drawings I made for you....
Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Don't you know
<snip>
I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.
Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
A reasonable request of this nature should be sent via personal email
I like it here better.....................
Why?
Haven't you realized that everyone despises you here?
No, you and your ilk are not the majority here, Pendragon.

Haven't you noticed that yet?

:)
Michael Pendragon
2019-05-24 02:46:19 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Zod
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....
Those drawings I made for you....
Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Don't you know
<snip>
I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.
Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
A reasonable request of this nature should be sent via personal email
I like it here better.....................
Why?
Haven't you realized that everyone despises you here?
No, you and your ilk are not the majority here, Pendragon.
Haven't you noticed that yet?
Try counting.

Pro Bunny: You, Lady Pickles, Dunce, Rachel. That's a grand total of four.

Anti Bunny: Me, my ilk, Peter, Peter's ilk, ME, Brooke, Barry, The Conley Brothers, Clay Dockery, Nellie, The Other Will Dockery, The Other Dunce, The Other General Zod, and those he's driven (or helped to drive) away: Ed Rochester, NancyGene, Jim

That's 16, and I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

You Pro Bunnies are outnumbered 4 to 1.
Will Dockery
2019-05-24 02:48:39 UTC
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Zod
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Conley Brothers
Post by Zod
Post by Will Dockery
Ping: Stephan Pickering
The clippings from the local newspaper you need are in the mail, and the settings on the group should be right again. Try a test post and see...
Hello Stephan....
Those drawings I made for you....
Did they ever arrive in the mail....? ??
Don't you know
<snip>
I know that Zod wants to know if the art he mailed Stephan arrived, as there has been problems with the mail recently.
Seems to be a reasonable question to me.
A reasonable request of this nature should be sent via personal email
I like it here better.....................
Why?
Haven't you realized that everyone despises you here?
No, you and your ilk are not the majority here, Pendragon.
Haven't you noticed that yet?
Try counting
Not counting troll and impostors, of course.

:)
Will Dockery
2019-05-23 20:12:39 UTC
As a matter of fact, I haven't seen Stephan around in a few days.
Rachel
2019-05-24 02:53:08 UTC
maybe he's davening in the dark
Will Dockery
2019-05-24 02:55:30 UTC
Post by Rachel
Post by Will Dockery
As a matter of fact, I haven't seen Stephan around in a few days.
maybe he's davening in the dark
I see Stephan is posting over at Facebook so he's doing fine:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146703072368047/
Zod
2019-05-24 08:20:55 UTC
I know S.P. is busy with his book so all is well......
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2019-05-27 05:42:09 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
As a matter of fact, I haven't seen Stephan around in a few days.
Unlike FakeJewMikey, I am preparing to go to Tulsa, and am engaged in continuing research for my monograph-in-progress.

ME
Sure you are pickles. I heard there’s a tornado there with your name on it there. Happy trails.
ME
Are you riding your bike to Tulsa? Maybe you could do a remake of The Wizard of Oz.
Will Dockery
2019-05-27 18:58:26 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
As a matter of fact, I haven't seen Stephan around in a few days.
Unlike FakeJewMikey, I am preparing to go to Tulsa, and am engaged in continuing research for my monograph-in-progress.
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח
davening in the musematic dark
I notice there's a lot to see in Tulsa besides even the massive Dylan museum:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-billionaires-quirky-quest-to-create-a-mecca-for-bob-dylan-fans-in-tulsa-oklahoma/2017/10/11/6e7f4754-93f9-11e7-89fa-bb822a46da5b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.78b688dea0ca

"...it will make Tulsa a musical mecca. The city is already home to the Woody Guthrie Center, a museum and archive devoted to the folk legend (and also housing the archive of protest singer Phil Ochs). Tulsa isn't finished. The heirs of Johnny Cash, a frequent Dylan collaborator, are reportedly in discussions about basing the country music legend's archives in Oklahoma as well... is going to make Tulsa the headquarters of Americana music."