Playgrounds Magazine
2018-08-22 21:02:38 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 21:06:44 UTC
Columbus State University Library has a collection, and I of course have most issues, as does Vickie Carson, the publisher.
Me
2018-08-22 22:23:35 UTC
GOOD ONE, NG!!!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:14:48 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
GOOD ONE, NG!!!

I agree, but wish we could get the real Roonie G. on here rather than Wango
forging his name...
Roonie
***@gmail.com
Roonie_Griffeth
2018-08-22 22:32:35 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Yes!
Playgounds does exist!
No longer in print form but electronically via Facebook!
Thank you so much for your interest!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:03:43 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
Yes!
Playgounds does exist!
No longer in print form but electronically via Facebook!
Thank you so much for your interest!

Hold it... Roonie G. is supposed to be Wango Tango now..?

Caught me for a moment.

:)
Roonie
Who is Baphomet?
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:10:44 UTC
Damn, I thought for a moment we had the real Roonie G. on here with us...

But either way, welcome back, Wango...

Heh.
Me
2018-08-22 23:30:37 UTC
Will, how would you know that?
Will Dockery

Roonie_Griffeth
2018-08-22 22:35:07 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304

Thank you so much for your interest!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 22:47:29 UTC
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304
Thank you so much for your interest!
Hello Roonie, great to see you here, these folks are very curious about the history of Playgrounds Magazine.

๐Ÿ˜€
Me
No, heโ€™s now baphomet! ??
Roonie
What history do they want to know?
Me
2018-08-22 23:02:06 UTC
Post by Roonie
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304
Thank you so much for your interest!
Hello Roonie, great to see you here, these folks are very curious about the history of Playgrounds Magazine.
๐Ÿ˜€
What history do they want to know?
Hi Roonie! Do you have a web site where the archives of playground can be found?
Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™re not displayed on your FB page.
If you donโ€™t mind, Roonie, please give a link to the webpage.
Thanks and welcome to aapc!
NancyGene
Well, so much for Roonie, but in other words, unless one is at Columbus State or in Will's shed, the issues are not available. One would think that at least a sample issue with Will's contributions would be on line. Therefore, what he supposedly wrote for 20 years is not provable. He might as well put them in a pickle jar.
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:39:15 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Roonie
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
[...]
Here they all are for download, its perfectly safe!
http://www.eicar.org/85-0-Download.html
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:45:33 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Roonie
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
[...]
I posted the link on the Wayback Machine, the site where quite a few issues were scanned.

I can repost that link later.
NancyGene
That only shows random pages and none with your contributions. Post a link to a page that has one of your poems on it. Also, we would like to see the page where it has guidelines for submissions to the magazine.
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:54:31 UTC
It might be easier for me to just scan some of my old copies.

๐Ÿ˜€
Me
2018-08-23 01:02:04 UTC
It might be easier for me to just scan some of my old copies.
๐Ÿ˜€
Oh yes, scan some old, yellowed copies of a local flyer so all will know that you submitted โ€˜poetryโ€™ to a dipshit local newspaper filler.
That will convince everyone!
Will Dockery
2018-08-23 01:28:52 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
It might be easier for me to just scan some of my old copies.
๐Ÿ˜€
Oh yes, scan some old, yellowed copies of a local flyer so all will know that you submitted โ€˜poetryโ€™ to a dipshit local newspaper filler.
That will convince everyone!
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, it is what is is.

Here's one of my poems and a column, though:

And here's another...

One more for now...

2018-08-23 02:17:55 UTC
Hello Stephan...

Well, I have posted three for the trolls to slobber over.

:)
BPJ
2018-08-23 02:31:49 UTC
Do you and Pickles fuck each other....
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-23 02:38:14 UTC
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:31:50 PM UTC-7, BPJ wrote:

Is your dementia created from video games you thought was like 'war'?

STEPHAN PICKERING / ื—ืคืฅ ื—"ื ื‘ืŸ ืื‘ืจื”ื
Torah ืืœื™ืœื” Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
ืœื—ื™ื•ืช ื–ืžืŸ ืจื‘ ื•ืœืฉื’ืฉื’...ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืขื•ื“
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืืฉื›ื—

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in
BPJ
2018-08-23 02:39:19 UTC
Do you fuck anyone or are you as impotent as Fat Fuck?
Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-23 02:46:43 UTC
Post by Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
Is your dementia created from video games you thought was like 'war'?
Do you fuck anyone or are you as impotent as Fat Fuck?
Yes, I do. It is perfectly obvious you don't because, like NaziGene, you've wrapped yourself in 'sanitary napkins' with rainbow hues.

STEPHAN PICKERING / ื—ืคืฅ ื—"ื ื‘ืŸ ืื‘ืจื”ื
Torah ืืœื™ืœื” Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
ืœื—ื™ื•ืช ื–ืžืŸ ืจื‘ ื•ืœืฉื’ืฉื’...ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืขื•ื“
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
ืœืขื•ืœื ืœื ืืฉื›ื—

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-23 02:44:25 UTC
Hello Stephan...
Well, I have posted three for the trolls to slobber over.
:)
Yes, saw them at the authentic aapc on FaceBook...the trolls here would say the same thing about LOS ANGELES FREE PRESS (FREEP), that it was just a 'throw away'.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
2018-08-23 01:36:36 UTC
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 6:02:05 PM UTC-7, QuackerMe can't invent a tale...
Post by Me
Oh yes, scan some old, yellowed copies of a local flyer so all will know that you submitted โ€˜poetryโ€™ to a dipshit local newspaper filler.
That will convince everyone!
Quacker, must you dip your fingers into your own toilet, then lick them dry? You are hallucinating. The 'local flyer' in question was an abjudicated publication. You never published there, but Will wrote and published his poetry consistently.

Me
Well, pickles, why donโ€™t you stick a gold star on his ass for that!!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:08:41 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds
Magazine!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304

Thank you so much for your interest!

R.G. your email is showing up as Wango Tango... and I'm pretty sure you're
not the same person...

Thus, yet another imposter/forgery (apologies to Pen, but this one does fit
as a forger).

Wango Tango!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 22:59:36 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available > anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this
was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with
volume number
and issue.
Roonie, basically the above... where copies may be archived, and so on...

My reply was this response to NG:

"If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do
permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available
anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual
magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and
issue..." -NG

Columbus State University Library has a collection, and I of course have
most issues, as does Vickie Carson, the publisher.

CSU kept a collection as far back as the 1990s, possibly Columbus Library,
although I know they lost a lot whern they moved from the Bradley Library,
Vickie kept a collection, as did I...

Beyond that, I'm not sure... perhaps Vickie gave you a set when you bought
PG from her?
Roonie
PG from her?
Me
2018-08-22 23:09:38 UTC
Post by Roonie
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available > anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this
was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with
volume number
and issue.
Roonie, basically the above... where copies may be archived, and so on...
Who are you people?
*********************************>

You came on here remember?

********************************
CSU kept a collection as far
NancyGene
We are stardust and we are golden. Why would you live in Columbus of all places?
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:07:59 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
I am on your machines.
There is nothing you can do about it.

-LulzSec
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:14:47 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Its beginning to look alot like christmas
everywhere you go
go
01100101 11000101
11100010 01011111
00010110 11110101
go
.ack<gmail>inquiry=null
run(alt.arts.poetry.comments)return:true"
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:17:55 UTC
click please
Roonie