Playgrounds Magazine
2018-08-22 21:02:38 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 21:06:44 UTC
Columbus State University Library has a collection, and I of course have most issues, as does Vickie Carson, the publisher.
Me
2018-08-22 22:23:35 UTC
GOOD ONE, NG!!!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:14:48 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
GOOD ONE, NG!!!

I agree, but wish we could get the real Roonie G. on here rather than Wango
forging his name...

Roonie_Griffeth
2018-08-22 22:32:35 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Yes!
Playgounds does exist!
No longer in print form but electronically via Facebook!
Thank you so much for your interest!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:03:43 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
Yes!
Playgounds does exist!
No longer in print form but electronically via Facebook!
Thank you so much for your interest!

Hold it... Roonie G. is supposed to be Wango Tango now..?

Caught me for a moment.

:)
Roonie
Who is Baphomet?
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:10:44 UTC
Damn, I thought for a moment we had the real Roonie G. on here with us...

But either way, welcome back, Wango...

Heh.
Will Dockery

Roonie_Griffeth
2018-08-22 22:35:07 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304

Thank you so much for your interest!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 22:47:29 UTC
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304
Thank you so much for your interest!
Hello Roonie, great to see you here, these folks are very curious about the history of Playgrounds Magazine.

😀
Me
No, he’s now baphomet! ??
Roonie
What history do they want to know?
Me
2018-08-22 23:02:06 UTC
Post by Roonie
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Roonie_Griffeth
Post by NancyGene
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds Magazine!
https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304
Thank you so much for your interest!
Hello Roonie, great to see you here, these folks are very curious about the history of Playgrounds Magazine.
😀
What history do they want to know?
Hi Roonie! Do you have a web site where the archives of playground can be found?
I’m sure they’re not displayed on your FB page.
If you don’t mind, Roonie, please give a link to the webpage.
Thanks and welcome to aapc!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 23:08:41 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was
an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume
number and issue.
Oops, forgot to add the link to the previous print editions of Playgrounds
Magazine!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/playgroundsmagazine/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902449086455304

Thank you so much for your interest!

R.G. your email is showing up as Wango Tango... and I'm pretty sure you're
not the same person...

Thus, yet another imposter/forgery (apologies to Pen, but this one does fit
as a forger).

Wango Tango!
Will Dockery
2018-08-22 22:59:36 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available > anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this
was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with
volume number
and issue.
Roonie, basically the above... where copies may be archived, and so on...

My reply was this response to NG:

"If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do
permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available
anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual
magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and
issue..." -NG

Columbus State University Library has a collection, and I of course have
most issues, as does Vickie Carson, the publisher.

CSU kept a collection as far back as the 1990s, possibly Columbus Library,
although I know they lost a lot whern they moved from the Bradley Library,
Vickie kept a collection, as did I...

Beyond that, I'm not sure... perhaps Vickie gave you a set when you bought
PG from her?
Roonie
PG from her?
Me
2018-08-22 23:09:38 UTC
Post by Roonie
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month,
do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or
available > anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this
was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with
volume number
and issue.
Roonie, basically the above... where copies may be archived, and so on...
Who are you people?
*********************************>

You came on here remember?

********************************
CSU kept a collection as far
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:07:59 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
I am on your machines.
There is nothing you can do about it.

-LulzSec
Roonie
2018-08-22 23:14:47 UTC
If this was published for 20 years and had a 10,000 copy run each month, do permanent copies of these exist? We don't see them on eBay or available anywhere. Will's screen shots only show the cover. If this was an actual magazine, back copies should be archived somewhere with volume number and issue.
Its beginning to look alot like christmas
everywhere you go
go
01100101 11000101
11100010 01011111
00010110 11110101
go
.ack<gmail>inquiry=null
run(alt.arts.poetry.comments)return:true"