Ping: George
2020-01-13 10:51:13 UTC
Good, I’m glad you’re both here. Some malicious troll has hacked
my account, and is making these posts in my name, so be aware,
and don’t believe anything you read me say today, because I didn’t.
Thanks in advance. Hope this helps, and have a nice day.
George J. Dance
Thanks for the ping, as I don't recall reading the above. If that's Will writing, it certainly explains the fixation about whether Will wrote the "homophobic post," and the lack of fixation about whether it was a "homophobic post" - so you've helped me understand those conversations better.
Hieronymous Corey
2020-01-13 16:00:33 UTC
Good, I’m glad you’re both here. Some malicious troll has hacked
my account, and is making these posts in my name, so be aware,
and don’t believe anything you read me say today, because I didn’t.
Thanks in advance. Hope this helps, and have a nice day.
Thanks for the ping, as I don't recall reading the above. If that's Will writing, it certainly explains the fixation about whether Will wrote the "homophobic post," and the lack of fixation about whether it was a "homophobic post" - so you've helped me understand those conversations better.
Why are you so fixated on what you presume
to be other people’s fixations, George? Why
are you using the word fixation and not the go
to word that’s been used for years, obsession!
George J. Dance
Because it can't yet be called an 'obsession' - we'll have to wait for a while, and see who if anyone continues to change the subject (or "deflect" in apetalk) to it when replying to something I've written.
Hieronymous Corey
“apetalk” sounds like a racial reference. Are you a racist?
George J. Dance
Gee, Corey, I thought you had that figured out about me. No, I'm not.
George J. Dance
2020-01-13 17:43:58 UTC
[...]
But george, wording like ‘ape like’ here in the USA is considered a racist phrase.
It is considered that when a white person calls black people apes. But not otherwise.

Desmond Morris wrote a book about people called "The Naked Ape". Duncan Williams wrote one about some people called "Trousered Apes". Neither of those were considered racist books by anyone, that I've noticed.
Hieronymous Corey
2020-01-13 18:21:16 UTC
[...]
With “apetalk”, you appear to be trying to say something about the
subhuman qualities of other posters here with whom you disagree
that is strikingly similar to the kinds of things white racists like to say.
You’re a white person who doesn't know the race of your respondents.
ME
2020-01-13 23:07:20 UTC
[...]
Sure; that was the point of "Trousered Apes," too, if not of "Naked Ape."
Post by Hieronymous Corey
that is strikingly similar to the kinds of things white racists like to say.
You’re a white person
Mainly white, but, as I've said, I'm of mixed race.
Post by Hieronymous Corey
who doesn't know the race of your respondents.
White racists call other people "apes" when they don't know the others' race? That doesn't sound like a racist to me. Please give me an an example.
I don’t call or refer to anyone as apes.
Never have.
Why do you feel the need to george?
George J. Dance
2020-01-15 16:27:40 UTC
Post by Hieronymous Corey
who doesn't know the race of your respondents.
White racists call other people "apes" when they don't know the others' race? That doesn't sound like a racist to me. Please give me an an example.
I don’t call or refer to anyone as apes.
Yes, Willtroll. You like to call people 'clowns,' 'pissbums,' 'pedophiles,' and the like.
It's the best description I've found for those people's behavior.
Mr Zodiac
Pierre Boulle wrote "Planet of The Apes"......
Will-D...@none.i2p
I've heard niggers compared to monkeys, so perhaps that can be construed as racist.
Michael Pendragon
I nearly got thrown out of college for having quoted Émile Borel's monkey theorem in the school paper. According to the cultural sensitivity training I was forced to undergo, "monkey" (and monkey-related words) are considered a cultural "buzz words." Buzz words contain negative associations that can offend various cultures and ethnic groups even when no offense was intended.
George J. Dance
Indeed. I made use of that back in the day on sci.logic, in the middle of one of the long flame wars there. One of the bullies there began calling his target the "monkey at the typewriter," in a clear reference to the theorem. Unfortunately for him, the target was (and was known on the group as) black, which I had tons of fun pointing out.
ME
2020-01-15 23:54:39 UTC
Post by Will-***@none.i2p
[...]
That was used against Politically Correct Democrats as well, when Dr. Ben Carson ran for President....
The Democrats who claimed those who did not vote for Obama were racist.....
So, if they did not support and vote for Carson were they not racist as well....?
No will. That’s not what they said.
George’s use of ape like and apes is considered racist. He, of course, can deny it. That’s his prerogative.
Mr Zodiac
This is Zod, not Doc...... you are so very confused today, are you not...?
George J. Dance
Perhaps this is the only way the Willtroll can "avoid and ignore" Will's posts: by trolling other people and pretending they're Will instead.
Mr Zodiac
Ha ha hardy hardy har....!
George J. Dance
2020-01-16 00:58:24 UTC
So you consider calling you an ape to be racist. Why would I bother 'denying' that?
Z***@novabbs.i2p
2020-01-16 01:04:40 UTC
ME is delusional and confused, as usual....!!
George J. Dance
2020-01-16 03:23:01 UTC
That was used against Politically Correct Democrats as well, when Dr. Ben Carson ran for President....
The Democrats who claimed those who did not vote for Obama were racist.....
So, if they did not support and vote for Carson were they not racist as well....?
No will.
Evidently this is how the Willtroll plans to avoid and ignore Will: To troll other people instead, and pretend they're Will.

That’s not what they said.
Will Dockery
2020-01-14 15:19:08 UTC
I've heard n******
<troll snip>

Your racism is noted, forging fool.

Wow, just wow.
George J. Dance
Why are you surprised? We've read worse from you fakes before.
Will Dockery
2020-01-14 18:06:03 UTC
Wow, just wow.
You're surprised that a troll forging my name would use racism in an attempt to smear me?

Look at your own profile photo, fake Conley... a photo of, and stolen from, Nelly Black.
Conley Brothers
2020-01-14 20:04:51 UTC
Why would a picture of Nelly be racist? She is admired in the musical circles in Columbus, unlike you.
George J. Dance
Similarly, "I've heard niggers compared to monkeys" could be construed as racist - although I've had it "explained" to me that you aren't, fake.
Mr Zodiac
Good point G.D.
George J. Dance
Good morning, Zod. Do you think the word "apetalk" is racist? Or do you think Pastor Conman is blowing another one out his ass?
Mr Zodiac
2020-01-14 23:04:42 UTC
http://youtu.be/0_m8AmAm-XE

Planet of the Apes (4/5) Movie CLIP - You Damn Dirty Ape! (1968)
Hieronymous Corey
Words are racist, people are.
Mr Zodiac
So, bot words and people are racist...?
Hieronymous Corey
Yes, bot words.
George J. Dance
Well, duh! If words are racist, that would include bot words as well.
Mr Zodiac
Corey shows how to deflect eh.....?
Z***@none.i2p
Words are racist, and people are as well....?
Hieronymous Corey
Yes, everything is racist, words and people and trees and buildings are all racist.
Z***@none.i2p
I do not agree........
Hieronymous Corey
Okay. You’ve convinced me. Neither do I. Thank you.
Z***@none.i2p
OK
George J. Dance
Thank you for clarifying your beliefs.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 23:53:06 UTC
Hieronymous Corey wrote on Tue, 14 January 2020 23:08
Post by Hieronymous Corey
Words are racist, people are.
Can you explain that statement...?
Hieronymous Corey
2020-01-14 23:55:39 UTC
Why?
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-13 16:17:36 UTC
Good, I’m glad you’re both here. Some malicious troll has hacked
my account, and is making these posts in my name, so be aware,
and don’t believe anything you read me say today, because I didn’t.
Thanks in advance. Hope this helps, and have a nice day.
Thanks for the ping, as I don't recall reading the above. If that's Will writing, it certainly explains the fixation about whether Will wrote the "homophobic post," and the lack of fixation about whether it was a "homophobic post" - so you've helped me understand those conversations better.
By an odd coincidence, both Will and Stink had their accounts hacked at the same time... or so they claim.

Will's hacker appears to have made only the one post, which he/she immediately deleted.

Stink's hacker doesn't appear to have made any posts (at least none that were identified as such), but hey... Stink seems to have corrected the problem by changing his password, so no harm done.

Michael Pendragon
“It was not a gay lame as the language was respectful.....!!”
-- George "Stink" Sulzbach, illiterate, perpetually sloshed, career pissbum
Hieronymous Corey
Hacked, you say?!? HACKED!?! Dear God, SAY IT AINT SO!!
George J. Dance
2020-01-13 16:39:16 UTC
Good, I’m glad you’re both here. Some malicious troll has hacked
my account, and is making these posts in my name, so be aware,
and don’t believe anything you read me say today, because I didn’t.
Thanks in advance. Hope this helps, and have a nice day.
Thanks for the ping, as I don't recall reading the above. If that's Will writing, it certainly explains the fixation about whether Will wrote the "homophobic post," and the lack of fixation about whether it was a "homophobic post" - so you've helped me understand those conversations better.
By an odd coincidence, both Will and Stink had their accounts hacked at the same time... or so they claim.
Zod's claim appeared wrong - which isn't to claim he wasn't hacked, but that the post he cited wasn't proof of it - it was proof of someone editing the name on his own account to that of Zod's e-mail address.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Will's hacker appears to have made only the one post, which he/she immediately deleted.
Hence my inability to track down (and claim anything on my own) about who made that post. If Will claims he didn't make it, fine; if others claim he did, fine; let them fight about it. I have more than enough fights in which I have something to say worth hearing, to get involved in those where I don't.
Post by Michael Pendragon
Stink's hacker doesn't appear to have made any posts (at least none that were identified as such)
There have been many posts here that appear to be posted from Zod's novaBBS account, but in fact aren't. But one would have to check the headers to discover the latter fact.

, but hey... Stink seems to have corrected the problem by changing his password, so no harm done.

I hope not.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 23:22:18 UTC
George J. Dance wrote on Mon, 13 January 2020 16:39
True, that.....
ME
2020-01-13 16:59:00 UTC
[...]
Michael, maybe any and all posts made under the names of will and zod should be avoided and ignored (and probably reported) from now on.
Better to be safe than sorry.
Will Dockery
2020-01-13 17:16:04 UTC
maybe any and all posts made under the names of will and zod should be avoided and ignored
Excellent idea, ignore me, forget I existed.

Ha ha ha.....
H***@novabbs.i2p

Mr Zodiac
2020-01-13 23:11:45 UTC

Planet of the Apes (4/5) Movie CLIP - You Damn Dirty Ape! (1968)
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-14 04:36:16 UTC
Psst... those are supposed to be actual apes, Stink.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 06:08:34 UTC
No shit, Sherlock.....!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 20:47:09 UTC
So what is your reason for stealing Nelly Black's photograph, fake Conley....?
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-14 20:54:08 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
So what is your reason for stealing Nelly Black's photograph, fake Conley....?
I suggest you look up the definition of "steal," Stink. Print it out, slip it into a manila envelope, and take it to Dr. Schwimmer for an explanation.

-- Stinky George Sulzbach, illiterate, perpetually sloshed, career pissbum
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-14 21:07:47 UTC
Leave it to Pendragon to defend identity theft....!
Whose identity is being stolen, Stink: Nelly's or the Conleys?

Michael Pendragon
“The Universal horro noir was hardtop top... Tis true.... “
-- Stinky George Sulzbach, illiterate, perpetually sloshed, career pissbum
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 21:11:02 UTC
Both, really, Pendragon....
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-14 21:15:20 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Both, really, Pendragon....
So how are the Conley Brothers' identities being stolen if the "thief" is using Nelly's picture?

Do the Conley's look like Nelly?

I know there's a lot of in-breeding in your neck of the woods, but let's not get ridiculous.

Michael Pendragon
“If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why subtitles are provided.”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumb fuck, illiterate pissbum
Mr Zodiac
2020-01-14 22:25:25 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Both, really, Pendragon....
So how are the Conley Brothers' identities being stolen
Their name is being use for posts they didn't write and certainly would not agree with....

I understand you don't agree, but Google Groups does seem to agree....

One or both of the Conley brothers would need to file a complaint with Google to have them removed, though.......
Mr Zodiac
2020-01-14 22:26:42 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Both, really, Pendragon....
the "thief" is using Nelly's picture
Do you consider it "okay" for a troll to use Nelly Black's photograph without her knowledge or permission....?
Mr Zodiac
2020-01-14 22:37:20 UTC
Do the Conley's look like Nelly
There's no apostrophe in Conleys....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 21:22:23 UTC
Believe what you want, Pendragon.

The theft of identity is obvious.
Michael Pendragon
2020-01-14 21:37:19 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Believe what you want, Pendragon.
The theft of identity is obvious.
I'd ask if you could be any more idiotic, but somehow I already know that you'll manage to find a way.

Michael Pendragon
"Friends and family ate the best folks I know, Pendragon.”
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumb fuck, illiterate pissbum and cannibal