"Double A's," a poem by NancyGene
2020-05-23 15:36:13 UTC
Double A’s*
a poem by NancyGene

My double A’s bounced along, up and down,
but not in the highs and lows of those with
the double D’s or even the B’s, stung as I am
to admit to a size complex, but I would be
pleased if the boys stared at my sweater
flaring at straining buttons instead of hanging
without a pucker to disturb the trestle,
casting no shadows, the tissues shifting silently.

*a tribute poem to drive-by’s “Double A”
n***@yahoo.com
That was so terrible it gave me cancer.
NancyGene
Then don't let us stop you from FOADOC.
n***@yahoo.com
ZOMG LOL WTF ESAD / FOAD HTH HAND.
ME
OK
k***@gmail.com
I know from experience A's don't bounce, let alone double A's.
n***@yahoo.com
But if you throw double A's at a person they can bounce off of the skin.
NancyGene
We would like to thank the egalitarian drive-by for celebrating the Double A on this Memorial Day Weekend.
drive-by
I am here for the poetry alone, though at times when the garbage truck rolls by, you must hold your nose or speak out about the stink.
Zod
2020-05-28 18:39:01 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by NancyGene
Post by k***@gmail.com
Post by NancyGene
Double A’s*
a poem by NancyGene
My double A’s bounced along, up and down,
but not in the highs and lows of those with
the double D’s or even the B’s, stung as I am
to admit to a size complex, but I would be
pleased if the boys stared at my sweater
flaring at straining buttons instead of hanging
without a pucker to disturb the trestle,
casting no shadows, the tissues shifting silently.
*a tribute poem to drive-by’s “Double A”
I know from experience A's don't bounce, let alone double A's.
We would like to thank the egalitarian drive-by for celebrating the Double A on this Memorial Day Weekend.
I am here for the poetry alone, though at times when the garbage truck rolls by, you must hold your nose or speak out about the stink.
Are you referring to me?