Rodger Waters..."Mother" during Covid-19 isolation
drive-by
2020-05-23 17:56:47 UTC
"Mother"

Zod
2020-05-23 18:30:00 UTC
His name is Roger, not Rodger....

https://www.jewishnashville.org/our-impact/community-relations/community-relations-committee/roger-waters-spreads-hate

*********************************The Bigotry of Roger Waters

Though he denies it, Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd) makes no effort to hide his anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. He says he's not anti-Israel or biased against Jews, yet the imagery and props he often uses tell a different story - like a huge, inflatable pig he hangs off the rafters with stars of David and dollar signs. He also frequently and publicly harasses other artists who go to Israel to perform********************************************8
drive-by
Meanwhile you live in a tent, drunk
Zod
I corrected Senetto here.....
Michael Pendragon
I already gave you a "Good boy," Stink. If you're expecting a biscuit, I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:00:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Meanwhile you live
While you are a senile old motherfucker.....

Go droll at bagels, you demented piece of shit....

Try learning how to spell a man's name before you come on the group looking like a senetto idiot.....
drive-by
Thank you Zod. Your spelling is perfect.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:20:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
Post by drive-by
Meanwhile you live
While you are a senile old motherfucker.....
Go droll at bagels, you demented piece of shit....
Try learning how to spell a man's name before you come on the group looking like a senetto idiot.....
Thank you Zod. Your spelling is perfect.
At least I know how to spell "Rodger"......

Ha ha ha....
drive-by
oops.
Michael Pendragon
2020-05-24 04:24:52 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
Post by drive-by
Meanwhile you live
While you are a senile old motherfucker.....
Go droll at bagels, you demented piece of shit....
Try learning how to spell a man's name before you come on the group looking like a senetto idiot.....
Thank you Zod. Your spelling is perfect.
At least I know how to spell "Rodger"......
Ha ha ha....
No, Stink -- you really don't.

Why not try doing a safety Google prior to shooting your toothless mouth off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Waters
George J. Dance
I hope this doesn't get called 'picking a fight,' but it was Jim who spelled the name of Pdink Floydd's former singer as "Rodger".
Zod
Exactly... I simply corrected Jim in the second post...
Zod
I am the person who corrected Senetto's spelling, Pendragon....
Michael Pendragon
Good boy, Stink!
Zod
2020-05-23 19:24:00 UTC
https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=e419f9f2-4d36-4bce-9600-1fdd8732c96b

********Major League Baseball said that it is dropping its joint promotion for Roger Waters' upcoming "This Is Not a Drill" tour, after being criticized by Jewish groups. Waters is best known as one of the founders of the band Pink Floyd.

B'nai B'rith, for example, urged MLB in a letter to cease its partnership with Waters, who the organization said "is an avowed anti-Semite whose views on Jews and Israel far exceed the boundaries of civil discourse." According to media reports, in response to the complaints, MLB said that it will stop promoting Waters' tour**************8