"Mirror Twins" / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 04:37:54 UTC
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Slurp Boy begged me for it, Willie. We all know that you're both using my posts to pay lip service to your latent homosexual desires for one another. Or, as they say in the vernacular: Get a tent, already.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:36:57 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.

;)
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 06:45:41 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.
My fantasies are not the issue.

Why do you and your bumsock restart flame wars that ended three months ago?

Why do you insist on thanking Stinky for a "nod" every day?

Why do you insist on playing the following scenario out again and again?

1) You thank Stink Boy for the "nod."
2) I tell you to stop slurping bumass, or post a humorous poem about it.
3) You whine that I making a "gay lame."

Why would you desire to go through this process every single day?

As noted in the past, the only viable explanation is that your subconscious mind is struggling to bring your latent homosexual attraction to Stink Pot into the light of your consciousness. And since you're too homophobic to even consider such a possibility, you force others to bring it up in response to your behavior.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:57:59 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you whine so much, Michael Pendragon?

Because he's a simpering little dipshit?
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 07:37:19 UTC
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.

2019-10-09 07:52:46 UTC
He's a mixed up hypocrite....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 10:47:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 09 October 2019 07:37
An oblivious idiot.......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-29 12:31:39 UTC
My concept, now clarified.....

To selected t Top 100 poems NOT in the new book, with long term eye on possible sequel volume......

On that note, let this be the first selection....... though order is still undetermined....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 02:36:01 UTC
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
Michael Pendragon
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 04:15:12 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 04:08
Post by Will Dockery
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.
:)
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
You are wrong, good sir.....

Look up the Neal Simon play then....

Read it and weep....
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-12 04:28:31 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.
:)
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
You are wrong, good sir.....
Look up the Neal Simon play then....
Read it and weep....
As if you ever saw, or read, the play.

Assuming that your parents didn't raise you in a tent, it's a safe assumption that you are at least familiar with the tv show -- on which "Unger" was spelled with an "e."

Look that up.
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 04:38:19 UTC
The film version also spells it Felix Ungar.

Look that up.

2019-10-10 21:28:47 UTC
New music from Brian Fowler....

https://newoldfools.bandcamp.com/track/sweet-georgia-brown

Sweet Georgia Brown
by New Old Fools

04:45
Digital Track

released August 30, 2019
Mandolin: Brian Fowler
Violin: Dan Campbell
Guitar and Bass: John Boyd
Will Dockery
2019-10-19 19:24:45 UTC
Great to see Brian Fowler returning to music after the break-up of the Bibb City Ramblers.
General Zod
Indeed, that is great news..........
Z***@none.i2p
A talented and classy guy......
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:32:50 UTC
General Zod wrote on Thu, 03 October 2019 04:49
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
This fits in my top one hundred poems list needless to say....! ! !
Good call, Zod.
Right on...…!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:20:53 UTC
Will-Dockery wrote on Wed, 02 October 2019 18:57
General Zod wrote on Mon, 02 September 2019 04:34
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
:)
You are quite welcome, Doc...........
General Zod
Right on Doc...…!! !
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 14:06:34 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 28 August 2019 09:27
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Back on track... great poetry and tune, Doc..
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Keep the great poetry and song coming, Doc.....

As Tom Petty would say.....

Damn the Torpedoes........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 20:52:30 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 03 September 2019 17:16
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks again for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Thou art quite welcome, Doc..........
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ...
Will Dockery
2019-10-20 21:12:37 UTC
You can catch Fowler at the Friday night Bluegrass jam, as always.

2019-11-01 12:32:20 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 20 October 2019 21:12
I might stop by for a while.....
Zod The Mighty
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen...…….
Z***@none.i2p

Begin rather than beging.............
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-10-23 03:41:03 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
zodgeneral92 wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 01:21
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Typo..........
Begin rather than beging.............
Fess up, Stink. You actually meant to write "I'm begging."

But then we already knew that.
Will Dockery
If you're a closeted gay, just admit it, Pendragon... it would explain your homophobia and even your misogyny.
Z***@none.i2p
True, if you are really gay none of us care, Pendagon..........
Michael Pendragon
Why do you troll so much, troll?
General Zod
You do go a bit overboard with it..............
General Zod
2019-10-23 21:26:28 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I begin to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Come on out and be yourself Pendragon...........
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-11-12 04:39:18 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Fess up
If you're a closeted gay, just admit it, Pendragon... it would explain your homophobia and even your misogyny.
You realize that you're just second-handing my counseling you to come out of the closet a year ago?

Do you ever have any original thoughts?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-26 20:08:19 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 03:41
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Fess up
I have nothing to fess....
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ..!!
General Zod
2019-10-26 07:51:05 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.
"Thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod
Troll much, gay lamer...?
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ..!!
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-08 02:58:38 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Quite a classic of progressive rock meets folk.....
Thanks for the scrutiny and endorsement, Rex H.
;)
Right on Doc....
Will Dockery
2019-11-08 07:21:45 UTC
Get a room!
I've been told that's gay laming, Corey...

;)
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-09 00:42:43 UTC
Pastor Corey has immunity being Clergy.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-08 07:22:44 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Great melody backing track by Fowler as well....
It is always a blast to hear and observe the art Doc...
Thanks again for the positive feedback and endorsement, Rex.
The poetry deserves no less, Doc.....
That Rex is a smart young man....!
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 04:44:32 UTC
Those ideas are old ones, they are not original to you, Pendragon.

2019-11-12 06:01:24 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)

**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************

There you go..... look carefully....

Felix Ungar.

Ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 07:58:32 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
Yes, there it is, Felix Ungar:

"Felix Ungar (Jack Lemmon) checks into a fleabag hotel near Times Square and attempts to kill himself by jumping out of the window, but he fails to open it and pulls a muscle in his back. Limping back on the street he tries to get drunk at a dance bar (The Metropole) and ends up hurting his neck when he throws down a shot. He stands on a bridge, contemplating jumping into the river..."

You nailed it Doc......
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 16:33:22 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
I didn't expect Pendragon to go into meltdown over it, though.

2019-11-12 23:03:58 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
By Jove... .. I think you've actually managed to shut him up.

Ha ha ha...
General Zod
Ha ha ha.....
Michael Pendragon
You haven't seen the movie, either, Stink.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 15:18:11 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 14:40
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie, either
You are an idiot, I have watched this movie any time over the years.....

YOU have not watched t....?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-12 15:49:01 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 14:40
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie, either
You are an idiot, I have watched this movie any time over the years.....
You are a "sulzbach," who cannot write an intelligible sentence.
Post by Z***@none.i2p
YOU have not watched t....?
I've watched just about every movie ever made. I must, however, confess that I haven't watched "t." In fact, I've never even heard of "t."
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 15:54:35 UTC
Have you watched the Odd Couple movie...?

I have.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 03:00:48 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie
Apparently you haven't, Pendragon.

😉
Michael Pendragon
Learn to read, Will.
Will Dockery
I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 16:23:14 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 16:20
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Have you watched the Odd Couple movie...?
I have.....
I've already
Call me General Zod......

If you want me to respond......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 02:07:47 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 09 August 2019 03:46
Indeed...
Right on.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 12:10:45 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Learn to read, Will.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?

Scroll up and read my posts, you lazy fuck.
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 18:50:15 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Scroll up and read my posts
I just asked you here, to save time.

Why not just give a simple answer?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 19:57:16 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Scroll up and read my posts
I just asked you here, to save time.
Why not just give a simple answer?
How much time does it save for you to scroll up a few posts?

How much time does it require for you to read all the posts in a thread prior to responding?

How much time does an unemployed person need to save?

Let's be brutally honest about this, Will. We both know you've read my post. And we both know that you unable to infer the requested information from my statement.
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 20:08:44 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
How much time does it
It would take less time if you would just answer my question.

2019-11-13 20:14:00 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
How much time does it
It would take less time if you would just answer my question.
Here, again, is my reply.

To fully understand it, you'll need to scroll up a few posts to read it in context:

Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 20:23:17 UTC
[...]
I asked have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version, is that a yes or a no?
The answer should be obvious from my above-quoted statement.

What part of "I've watched just about every movie ever made" are you having difficulty with?
Will Dockery
All you need to do is answer yes or no.
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 20:51:28 UTC
[...]
Okay Will... you win.

I'll revise my "Idiot"-"Imbecile"-"moron" list, according the coveted "top" slot to "dockery."
General Zod
Seems simple enough even for Pendragon.......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:10:33 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 20:14
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
I've watched just about every movie ever made
So did you watch the Odd Couple movie....?

If so, then you made a mistake on the spelling of Felix Ungar's name in that film.....

Ha ha ha....
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-11-13 21:43:49 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
I don't believe you've watched the movie, Stink. Nor do I believe that you weren't referring to the television show.

However, I'm not going to be able to prove that you haven't seen it, so there's no point in my pursuing the matter further.

We can add "The Odd Couple" to the list of films that you've read like comic books.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:58:35 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 21:43
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
"The Odd Couple"
read like comic books.
If you had read you would know the spelling is "Felix Ungar", you pompous oaf........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:56:26 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 20:20
[...]
A yes or no question Pendragon.....

Ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-11-15 01:27:17 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.

;)
G***@none.i2p
2019-11-15 06:53:07 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 15 November 2019 01:27
Apparently so.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-15 13:57:56 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.
I'm sorry, Will, but "idiot" is as far down the intellectual scale as it gets.

Oh well, to quote the Dockery family motto, "Scales were made to be broken."

From hereon in, a "dockery" will refer to someone with a sub-idiotic IQ.

Since an "idiot" IQ is 0-25, a "dockery" would possess an IQ of -1 and below.

Once again, congratulations are in order.
Will Dockery
2019-11-15 14:03:38 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.
I'm sorry, Will
<snip>

No problem, my point was made.

2019-11-15 15:26:47 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.
I'm sorry, Will, but "idiot" is as far down the intellectual scale as it gets.
Oh well, to quote the Dockery family motto, "Scales were made to be broken."
From hereon in, a "dockery" will refer to someone with a sub-idiotic IQ.
Since an "idiot" IQ is 0-25, a "dockery" would possess an IQ of -1 and below.
Once again, congratulations are in order.
No problem, my point was made.
And, thanks to your rejoinder, proven.