"Mirror Twins" / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 04:37:54 UTC
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Slurp Boy begged me for it, Willie. We all know that you're both using my posts to pay lip service to your latent homosexual desires for one another. Or, as they say in the vernacular: Get a tent, already.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:36:57 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.

;)
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 06:45:41 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.
My fantasies are not the issue.

Why do you and your bumsock restart flame wars that ended three months ago?

Why do you insist on thanking Stinky for a "nod" every day?

Why do you insist on playing the following scenario out again and again?

1) You thank Stink Boy for the "nod."
2) I tell you to stop slurping bumass, or post a humorous poem about it.
3) You whine that I making a "gay lame."

Why would you desire to go through this process every single day?

As noted in the past, the only viable explanation is that your subconscious mind is struggling to bring your latent homosexual attraction to Stink Pot into the light of your consciousness. And since you're too homophobic to even consider such a possibility, you force others to bring it up in response to your behavior.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:57:59 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you whine so much, Michael Pendragon?

Because he's a simpering little dipshit?
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 07:37:19 UTC
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.

2019-10-09 07:52:46 UTC
He's a mixed up hypocrite....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 10:47:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 09 October 2019 07:37
An oblivious idiot.......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 21:28:47 UTC
New music from Brian Fowler....

https://newoldfools.bandcamp.com/track/sweet-georgia-brown

Sweet Georgia Brown
by New Old Fools

04:45
Digital Track

released August 30, 2019
Mandolin: Brian Fowler
Violin: Dan Campbell
Guitar and Bass: John Boyd
Will Dockery
2019-10-19 19:24:45 UTC
Great to see Brian Fowler returning to music after the break-up of the Bibb City Ramblers.
General Zod
Indeed, that is great news..........
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:32:50 UTC
General Zod wrote on Thu, 03 October 2019 04:49
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
This fits in my top one hundred poems list needless to say....! ! !
Good call, Zod.
Right on...…!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:20:53 UTC
Will-Dockery wrote on Wed, 02 October 2019 18:57
General Zod wrote on Mon, 02 September 2019 04:34
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
:)
You are quite welcome, Doc...........
General Zod
Right on Doc...…!! !
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 14:06:34 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 28 August 2019 09:27
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Back on track... great poetry and tune, Doc..
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Keep the great poetry and song coming, Doc.....

As Tom Petty would say.....

Damn the Torpedoes........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 20:52:30 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 03 September 2019 17:16
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks again for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Thou art quite welcome, Doc..........
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ...
Will Dockery
2019-10-20 21:12:37 UTC
You can catch Fowler at the Friday night Bluegrass jam, as always.

;)
Zod The Mighty
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen...…….
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-23 02:34:54 UTC
zodgeneral92 wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 01:21
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........

Begin rather than beging.............