"Mirror Twins" / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 04:37:54 UTC
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Slurp Boy begged me for it, Willie. We all know that you're both using my posts to pay lip service to your latent homosexual desires for one another. Or, as they say in the vernacular: Get a tent, already.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:36:57 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.

;)
Michelangelo Scarlotti
2019-10-09 06:45:41 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
latent homosexual desires
News flash... your gay fantasies are not so latent.
My fantasies are not the issue.

Why do you and your bumsock restart flame wars that ended three months ago?

Why do you insist on thanking Stinky for a "nod" every day?

Why do you insist on playing the following scenario out again and again?

1) You thank Stink Boy for the "nod."
2) I tell you to stop slurping bumass, or post a humorous poem about it.
3) You whine that I making a "gay lame."

Why would you desire to go through this process every single day?

As noted in the past, the only viable explanation is that your subconscious mind is struggling to bring your latent homosexual attraction to Stink Pot into the light of your consciousness. And since you're too homophobic to even consider such a possibility, you force others to bring it up in response to your behavior.
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 06:57:59 UTC
Post by Michelangelo Scarlotti
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you
Why do you whine so much, Michael Pendragon?

Because he's a simpering little dipshit?
Will Dockery
2019-10-09 07:37:19 UTC
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.

2019-10-09 07:52:46 UTC
He's a mixed up hypocrite....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-09 10:47:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 09 October 2019 07:37
An oblivious idiot.......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-29 12:31:39 UTC
My concept, now clarified.....

To selected t Top 100 poems NOT in the new book, with long term eye on possible sequel volume......

On that note, let this be the first selection....... though order is still undetermined....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 02:36:01 UTC
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
Michael Pendragon
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 04:15:12 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 04:08
Post by Will Dockery
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.
:)
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
You are wrong, good sir.....

Look up the Neal Simon play then....

Read it and weep....
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-12 04:28:31 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Pendragon whines constantly and doesn't even realize it.
:)
A simpering leather boy Felix Ungar......
This is the 10th time that you and Will have misspelled the man's name.
You are wrong, good sir.....
Look up the Neal Simon play then....
Read it and weep....
As if you ever saw, or read, the play.

Assuming that your parents didn't raise you in a tent, it's a safe assumption that you are at least familiar with the tv show -- on which "Unger" was spelled with an "e."

Look that up.
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 04:38:19 UTC
The film version also spells it Felix Ungar.

Look that up.

2019-11-30 03:22:15 UTC
He's a hysterical fool....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-27 01:30:39 UTC
He even whines his lies....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-11 03:33:22 UTC
People are learning what a fucken fool he is....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-10 21:28:47 UTC
New music from Brian Fowler....

https://newoldfools.bandcamp.com/track/sweet-georgia-brown

Sweet Georgia Brown
by New Old Fools

04:45
Digital Track

released August 30, 2019
Mandolin: Brian Fowler
Violin: Dan Campbell
Guitar and Bass: John Boyd
Will Dockery
2019-10-19 19:24:45 UTC
Great to see Brian Fowler returning to music after the break-up of the Bibb City Ramblers.
General Zod
Indeed, that is great news..........
Z***@none.i2p
A talented and classy guy......
Pentagram
2019-10-11 00:32:50 UTC
General Zod wrote on Thu, 03 October 2019 04:49
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
This fits in my top one hundred poems list needless to say....! ! !
Good call, Zod.
Right on...…!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-11 14:20:53 UTC
Will-Dockery wrote on Wed, 02 October 2019 18:57
General Zod wrote on Mon, 02 September 2019 04:34
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
:)
You are quite welcome, Doc...........
General Zod
Right on Doc...…!! !
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-12 14:06:34 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 28 August 2019 09:27
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Back on track... great poetry and tune, Doc..
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Keep the great poetry and song coming, Doc.....

As Tom Petty would say.....

Damn the Torpedoes........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-13 20:52:30 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 03 September 2019 17:16
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
A true classic from the mind of Doc.....
Thanks again for the nod, General Zod.
;)
Thou art quite welcome, Doc..........
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ...
Will Dockery
2019-10-20 21:12:37 UTC
You can catch Fowler at the Friday night Bluegrass jam, as always.

2019-11-01 12:32:20 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Sun, 20 October 2019 21:12
I might stop by for a while.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-17 07:44:40 UTC
I will get there when I get some $$$$$$
Zod The Mighty
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen...…….
Z***@none.i2p

Begin rather than beging.............
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-10-23 03:41:03 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
zodgeneral92 wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 01:21
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Typo..........
Begin rather than beging.............
Fess up, Stink. You actually meant to write "I'm begging."

But then we already knew that.
Will Dockery
If you're a closeted gay, just admit it, Pendragon... it would explain your homophobia and even your misogyny.
Z***@none.i2p
True, if you are really gay none of us care, Pendagon..........
Michael Pendragon
Why do you troll so much, troll?
General Zod
You do go a bit overboard with it..............
General Zod
2019-10-23 21:26:28 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I begin to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Come on out and be yourself Pendragon...........
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-11-12 04:39:18 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
I'm still sucking Willie's Willy
Your gay fantasy is noted, Pendragon.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
;)
I beging to think Pendragon is a closet queen..........
Fess up
If you're a closeted gay, just admit it, Pendragon... it would explain your homophobia and even your misogyny.
You realize that you're just second-handing my counseling you to come out of the closet a year ago?

Do you ever have any original thoughts?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-26 20:08:19 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Wed, 23 October 2019 03:41
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Fess up
I have nothing to fess....
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ..!!
General Zod
2019-10-26 07:51:05 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.
"Thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod
Troll much, gay lamer...?
General Zod
Right on Doc.. ..!!
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-08 02:58:38 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Quite a classic of progressive rock meets folk.....
Thanks for the scrutiny and endorsement, Rex H.
;)
Right on Doc....
Will Dockery
2019-11-08 07:21:45 UTC
Get a room!
I've been told that's gay laming, Corey...

;)
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-09 00:42:43 UTC
Pastor Corey has immunity being Clergy.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-08 07:22:44 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Great melody backing track by Fowler as well....
It is always a blast to hear and observe the art Doc...
Thanks again for the positive feedback and endorsement, Rex.
The poetry deserves no less, Doc.....
That Rex is a smart young man....!
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 04:44:32 UTC
Those ideas are old ones, they are not original to you, Pendragon.

2019-11-12 06:01:24 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)

**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************

There you go..... look carefully....

Felix Ungar.

Ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 07:58:32 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
Yes, there it is, Felix Ungar:

"Felix Ungar (Jack Lemmon) checks into a fleabag hotel near Times Square and attempts to kill himself by jumping out of the window, but he fails to open it and pulls a muscle in his back. Limping back on the street he tries to get drunk at a dance bar (The Metropole) and ends up hurting his neck when he throws down a shot. He stands on a bridge, contemplating jumping into the river..."

You nailed it Doc......
Will Dockery
2019-11-12 16:33:22 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
I didn't expect Pendragon to go into meltdown over it, though.

2019-11-12 23:03:58 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
By Jove... .. I think you've actually managed to shut him up.

Ha ha ha...
General Zod
Ha ha ha.....
General Zod
Hard to argue with the facts, after all.....
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-23 00:11:50 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5R7zjHqjKlmtHIrx1upFVg

Felix Ungar
Michael Pendragon
You haven't seen the movie, either, Stink.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 15:18:11 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 14:40
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie, either
You are an idiot, I have watched this movie any time over the years.....

YOU have not watched t....?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-12 15:49:01 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 14:40
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie, either
You are an idiot, I have watched this movie any time over the years.....
You are a "sulzbach," who cannot write an intelligible sentence.
Post by Z***@none.i2p
YOU have not watched t....?
I've watched just about every movie ever made. I must, however, confess that I haven't watched "t." In fact, I've never even heard of "t."
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 15:54:35 UTC
Have you watched the Odd Couple movie...?

I have.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 03:00:48 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Ha ha ha....
You haven't seen the movie
Apparently you haven't, Pendragon.

😉
Michael Pendragon
Learn to read, Will.
Will Dockery
I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-12 16:23:14 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 16:20
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Have you watched the Odd Couple movie...?
I have.....
I've already
Call me General Zod......

If you want me to respond......
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 02:07:47 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 09 August 2019 03:46
Indeed...
Right on.....
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 12:10:45 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Learn to read, Will.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?

Scroll up and read my posts, you lazy fuck.
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 18:50:15 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Scroll up and read my posts
I just asked you here, to save time.

Why not just give a simple answer?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 19:57:16 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
Scroll up and read my posts
I just asked you here, to save time.
Why not just give a simple answer?
How much time does it save for you to scroll up a few posts?

How much time does it require for you to read all the posts in a thread prior to responding?

How much time does an unemployed person need to save?

Let's be brutally honest about this, Will. We both know you've read my post. And we both know that you unable to infer the requested information from my statement.
Will Dockery
2019-11-13 20:08:44 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
How much time does it
It would take less time if you would just answer my question.

2019-11-13 20:14:00 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
How much time does it
It would take less time if you would just answer my question.
Here, again, is my reply.

To fully understand it, you'll need to scroll up a few posts to read it in context:

Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 20:23:17 UTC
[...]
I asked have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version, is that a yes or a no?
The answer should be obvious from my above-quoted statement.

What part of "I've watched just about every movie ever made" are you having difficulty with?
Will Dockery
All you need to do is answer yes or no.
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-13 20:51:28 UTC
[...]
Okay Will... you win.

I'll revise my "Idiot"-"Imbecile"-"moron" list, according the coveted "top" slot to "dockery."
General Zod
Seems simple enough even for Pendragon.......
Will Dockery
Including "The Odd Couple"?
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-15 21:31:37 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
What part of "I've watched just about every movie ever made"
Including "The Odd Couple"?
Allow me to rephrase that:

If a given movie was 1) made between 1878 and 1978, 2) hasn't been lost, and 3) is something that you've heard of, then I have seen it at least once.

Got it?
General Zod
Apparently he watched the movie but was not paying attention.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:10:33 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 20:14
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
I've watched just about every movie ever made
So did you watch the Odd Couple movie....?

If so, then you made a mistake on the spelling of Felix Ungar's name in that film.....

Ha ha ha....
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-11-13 21:43:49 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
I don't believe you've watched the movie, Stink. Nor do I believe that you weren't referring to the television show.

However, I'm not going to be able to prove that you haven't seen it, so there's no point in my pursuing the matter further.

We can add "The Odd Couple" to the list of films that you've read like comic books.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:58:35 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 21:43
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Post by Z***@none.i2p
[...]
"The Odd Couple"
read like comic books.
If you had read you would know the spelling is "Felix Ungar", you pompous oaf........
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-16 00:54:40 UTC
[...]
Here, again, is
Shut the fuck up Pendragon.....

No body cares......

Ha ha ha........
Michael Pendragon
IOW: you've no more idea of what I've written than Will.
Will Dockery
2019-11-16 06:37:22 UTC
Here you go, Pendragon, no reason to reply, you know how you hate to be wrong....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Odd_Couple_(film)
**************The Odd Couple is a 1968 American Technicolor buddy film in Panavision, written by Neil Simon, based on his play of the same name, produced by Howard W. Koch and directed by Gene Saks, and starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau. It is the story of two divorced men - neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison - who decide to live together, even though their personalities clash****************
There you go..... look carefully....
Felix Ungar.
Okay, I didn't read all your posts, so I'm asking now, have you seen the "Odd Couple" film version?
IOW: you've no more idea of what I've written than Will
No, in other words, none of us care what you wrote.

:)
Coco DeSockmonkey
You don't understand it, Will. It requires thought -- a commodity of which you're sorely in need of.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-16 08:09:20 UTC
Coco DeSockmonkey wrote on Sat, 16 November 2019 07:37
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
You don't understand it
Everybody understands you fucked up......
Ha ha ha.....
Will Dockery

Doubtful......
Z***@none.i2p
Shut up, Pendragon.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-13 21:56:26 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 20:20
[...]
A yes or no question Pendragon.....

Ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-11-15 01:27:17 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.

;)
G***@none.i2p
2019-11-15 06:53:07 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Fri, 15 November 2019 01:27
Apparently so.....
Michael Pendragon
2019-11-15 13:57:56 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.
I'm sorry, Will, but "idiot" is as far down the intellectual scale as it gets.

Oh well, to quote the Dockery family motto, "Scales were made to be broken."

From hereon in, a "dockery" will refer to someone with a sub-idiotic IQ.

Since an "idiot" IQ is 0-25, a "dockery" would possess an IQ of -1 and below.

Once again, congratulations are in order.
Will Dockery
2019-11-15 14:03:38 UTC
Okay, I'll take that as a "no", Pendragon.
I'm sorry, Will
<snip>

No problem, my point was made.

And, thanks to your rejoinder, proven.
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-12 12:24:41 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Fri, 15 November 2019 13:57
Post by Michael Pendragon
I'm sorry
Apology noted......................
Will Dockery
2019-11-19 01:42:01 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

2019-11-20 04:13:09 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler [/color
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
This one develops the more I listen to it....
;)
A poem not in the new book, by the way, since this is a new topic here.....

Ha ha ha....
Will Dockery
2019-11-20 04:25:15 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
This one develops the more I listen to it....
;)
A poem not in the new book, by the way, since this is a new topic here.....
Ha ha ha....
Indeed, I have dozens of poems unposted on the internet at all, but with such little activity here, a new poem every month or so posted here is more than enough.

2019-11-20 14:07:53 UTC
This one gets a te-write, correct....?
ME
2019-11-20 14:23:44 UTC
This one gets a te-write, correct....?
Y’all can’t stand it that the others here are going on without you.
Drag up another useless thread of pissbums badly written poetry.
That’s all y’all got. Because you’ve got no talent.
Will Dockery
2019-11-20 22:35:12 UTC
badly written poetry
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.

2019-11-21 01:50:24 UTC
Yes that is big news that we shall see the first ME poem in about two years...!!
Me
2019-11-27 01:59:13 UTC
Showed you, didn’t I pissbum.
General Zod
2019-11-27 02:00:26 UTC
Post by Me
badly written poetry
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.
;)
Showed you
So, you posted a poem...…

This is a poetry group, posted poetry is expected here....!!
Me
And I’m a poet, posting on a poetry group, therefore, I’m not a troll. Per pissbums own statement.
General Zod
2019-12-13 02:32:23 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.
;)
Showed you
So you wrote a poem..... that is EXPECTED here....

Here is a feather for your cap and a gold star on your report card.....!!
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-01-27 22:10:40 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 22:35
Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
Ha ha ha.....
ME
2020-03-19 05:14:50 UTC
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 22:35
badly written poetry
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.
;)
Ha ha ha.....
And I did will, but you never even commented on it.
But you rarely comment on anyone else’s poetry here. But continually bump yours for comments and have your little trolls (aka zod, etc) do the same. You really are threatened by my poetry as well as the many others sharing their poems here.
It’s no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night here.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:29:11 UTC
ME[8
Post by ME
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 22:35
badly written poetry
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.
;)
Ha ha ha.....
And I did will, but you never even commented
Again, my confused little toad, Doc is not here......

I'm not the Topix Moderator either......

Ha ha ha.....
Me
2020-03-19 05:33:28 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
Post by ME
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 22:35
badly written poetry
I'm looking forward to you showing how it is done when you post your poetry on Sunday afternoon.
;)
Ha ha ha.....
And I did will, but you never even commented
Again, my confused little toad, Doc is not here......
I'm not the Topix Moderator either......
Ha ha ha.....
And my point is made.....
Thanks.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:41:14 UTC
Me[9
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:33]
And my point is made.....
Thanks.
Looks like your same old obsessive delusions from here, ME.... as well as your constant state of confusion......

Ha ha ha.....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:30:22 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:14]
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night here
Sure it is, because that's all your feeble little brain seems to be able to think about.....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:31:50 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:14]
You really are threatened by my poetry
In my opinion your poetry is simplistic crap.....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:33:21 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:14]
But you rarely comment on anyone else's poetry here
You never comment on poetry since all you are here for is to chase after Doc.....

Ha ha ha....
Me
Even if that we’re the case, no one would hardly call that a chase. I mean look at his most recent photo. He looks as if walking more than 20 feet would exhaust him.
Me
Will Dockery
2020-03-19 16:36:11 UTC
You really are threatened by my poetry as well as the many others sharing their poems here
No, I'm glad to see the poets join us, such as Karen, Antti and G.T.

;)
m***@yahoo.com
Dreckery's ego is constantly hungry and must be fed at all times. Unfortunately no one else but him wanted the job.
Will Dockery
2020-03-20 07:03:21 UTC
It’s no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
Been there, done that, and no reason to repeat myself:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.

2019-11-20 23:53:04 UTC
you’ve got no talent
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

In your opinion, you mean.

2019-11-22 02:51:34 UTC
Looking forward to the new poem by ME this Sunday....!!
Will Dockery

Good evening Doc....
General Zod
2019-11-27 01:56:48 UTC
In the opinion of a smarmy little toad, which hardly counts.....
H***@novabbs.i2p
2020-02-21 00:05:19 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 23:53
Good point....
m***@yahoo.com
You should get some mouthwash for after you slob Dockery's knob.
Will Dockery
2020-02-23 07:39:01 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
In your opinion, you mean.
;)
Good point....
You should get some mouthwash for after you slob Dockery's knob.
Gay lames and other persona attacks should be kept in the War Room.

You know that, Dink.
m***@yahoo.com
This is an alt.* group, Drudgery. Anyone can post anything anywhere. It's basically the same reason why you can post your narcissistic slop and claim it as canned crap.
Will Dockery
2020-02-23 08:44:39 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
In your opinion, you mean.
;)
Good point....
You should get some mouthwash for after you slob Dockery's knob.
Gay lames and other persona attacks should be kept in the War Room.
You know that, Dink.
This is an alt.* group, Drudgery. Anyone can post anything anywhere
The poetry group has established rules... take it to the War Room.

;)
Hector Heathcliff
Exactly....
m***@yahoo.com
This group has no rules, and you can shove your War Room.
Michael Pendragon
2020-02-23 18:41:40 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
In your opinion, you mean.
;)
Good point....
You should get some mouthwash for after you slob Dockery's knob.
Gay lames and other persona attacks should be kept in the War Room.
You know that, Dink.
This is an alt.* group, Drudgery. Anyone can post anything anywhere. It's basically the same reason why you can post your narcissistic slop and claim it as canned crap.
If you're going to suck Will's ass, Dink, please do so in private. Take it to the War Room.

I'm tired of watching you slobber over Will in every thread.

If you have any poetry, post some.

If you want to engage in a poetry related discussion, pick a topic.

If you're just here to obsess over Will, FOAD.
m***@yahoo.com
2020-03-19 02:51:33 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by H***@novabbs.i2p
Post by Will Dockery
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
In your opinion, you mean.
;)
Good point....
You should get some mouthwash for after you slob Dockery's knob.
Gay lames and other persona attacks should be kept in the War Room.
You know that, Dink.
This is an alt.* group, Drudgery. Anyone can post anything anywhere. It's basically the same reason why you can post your narcissistic slop and claim it as canned crap.
If you're going to suck Will's ass, Dink, please do so in private. Take it to the War Room.
No.
Post by Michael Pendragon
I'm tired of watching you slobber over Will in every thread.
Then leave.
Post by Michael Pendragon
If you have any poetry, post some.
I have and did.
Post by Michael Pendragon
If you want to engage in a poetry related discussion, pick a topic.
You are a dumbass and Dockery couldn't write his way out of a wet paper bag. Discuss.
You first, man-child.
Z***@novabbs.i2p
2020-03-19 03:07:32 UTC
madeforzyngagames wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 02:51
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Michael Pendragon
If you're just here to obsess over Will, FOAD.
You first, man-child.
How funny....

Voodoo Boy calling someone else a man child...

Ha ha ha...
m***@yahoo.com
2020-03-19 03:22:49 UTC
a man child...
Z***@novabbs.i2p
2020-03-19 03:40:24 UTC
madeforzyngagames wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 03:22
Post by Z***@novabbs.i2p
a man child...
Are you a midget, Dink....?
Michael Pendragon
You seem confused today, Stink. I haven't called anyone a man child.
Me
2020-03-19 16:06:53 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Michael Pendragon
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Will Dockery
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by Michael Pendragon
If you're just here to obsess over Will, FOAD.
You first, man-child.
How funny....
Voodoo Boy calling someone else a man child...
Ha ha ha...
You seem confused today, Stink. I haven't called anyone a man child.
He was really fucked up on something last night.
He was even responding to some of his old monikers.
General Zod
2019-11-23 00:02:00 UTC
Y’all can’t stand it that others are moving on
Let them go, I says.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-29 08:14:32 UTC
ME[8
You are nothing wirthout me and Doc to9 slobber and obsess over, ME....!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 04:49:59 UTC
ME[8
wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 14:23]
Y'all can't stand it that the others here are going on without you
Yet you are the one who keeps slobbering after me....

Ha ha ha....
ME
Who’s really the obsessive, slobbering one, “zod”?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:06:06 UTC
ME[8
Post by ME
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
wrote on Wed, 20 November 2019 14:23]
Y'all can't stand it that the others here are going on without you
Yet you are the one who keeps slobbering after me....
Ha ha ha....
November 20, 2019.
Who's really the obsessive, slobbering one, "zod"?
You slobbered your way here all the way from Topix Forums because of your fixation with Doc, ME, we all know you are a nut case, stalker troll.... even Jeremy knows that....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 05:49:08 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:14]
But you rarely comment on anyone else's poetry here
You never comment on poetry since all you are here for is to chase after Doc.....
Ha ha ha....
Ha ha ha.
Even if that were the case, no one would hardly call that a chase. I mean look at his most recent photo. He looks as if walking more than 20 feet would exhaust him.
Yet here you are, obsessing oer ever word Doc posts.....

Ha ha ha....
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 06:06:24 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
ME[8
wrote on Thu, 19 March 2020 05:14]
But you rarely comment on anyone else's poetry here
You never comment on poetry since all you are here for is to chase after Doc.....
Ha ha ha....
Ha ha ha.
Even if that were the case, no one would hardly call that a chase. I mean look at his most recent photo. He looks as if walking more than 20 feet would exhaust him.
Yet here you are, obsessing over every word Doc posts.....

Ha ha ha....!!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-19 06:12:48 UTC
Post by Me
And my point is
You're a Pinhead...?

Ha ha ha....
General Zod
2019-11-20 14:26:03 UTC
You seem confused again, my smarmy little toad.....

Ha ha ha.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-09 08:21:03 UTC
Is this thread broken....?
Zod The Mighty
2019-11-26 01:18:00 UTC
This is stil the more listenable version......
Will Dockery
2019-11-27 02:14:53 UTC
Congratulations, "Me"...

Glad you left the dark side to join the good guys.

;)
Me
2019-11-27 02:16:41 UTC
Oh...I’m just here for the poetry, pissbum.
Zod The Mighty
2019-12-15 08:18:36 UTC
Indeed.....!!
Will Dockery
2019-11-27 02:21:02 UTC
Like I said, always good to see another poet join us.

2019-12-09 08:35:21 UTC
It seems intact, Zod.

2019-12-10 06:52:14 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
"Thanks for the
No, thanks to YOU for being such a pathetic motherfucker, Pen...!!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-14 23:43:01 UTC
Yes....!!
c***@gmail.com
2020-01-28 00:25:10 UTC
Reminds of San Francisco psychedelic rockers...
Hector Heathcliff
2020-02-10 09:55:30 UTC
Of great historical value....!
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-18 17:16:23 UTC
Right on.....
Will Dockery

:)
m***@yahoo.com
2020-03-21 03:59:14 UTC
It’s no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
But I'm sure you will do so anyway.
= snip the ego stroking =
G Terrance Zod
Damn good television, my friend......
m***@yahoo.com
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists that were easier on the eyes.
Z***@none.i2p

While you look like the inbred banjo picking kid from DELIVERANCE.....
Me
2020-03-22 03:37:55 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Will Dockery
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
:)
Damn good television, my friend......
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists that were easier on the eyes.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50999725_10161660399160495_7455928290868461568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=dd9801&_nc_oc=AQknXsOQt1BhaKl5F4KdBb1awXsqMk5uvReXrYNb3ZSo0T3pvk5qAlgoLjX6D_h2Ey8&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=09fb5e23291b71a22587c6cb6fbaf5ea&oe=5E9B152C
While you look like the inbred banjo picking kid from DELIVERANCE.....
Zod, I didn’t realize he was related to Will. And possibly you.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-22 03:56:53 UTC
Din;t you say you were the river mutant from Bainbridge GA....?

Ha ha ha.....
m***@yahoo.com
2020-03-22 14:35:51 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Will Dockery
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
:)
Damn good television, my friend......
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists that were easier on the eyes.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50999725_10161660399160495_7455928290868461568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=dd9801&_nc_oc=AQknXsOQt1BhaKl5F4KdBb1awXsqMk5uvReXrYNb3ZSo0T3pvk5qAlgoLjX6D_h2Ey8&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=09fb5e23291b71a22587c6cb6fbaf5ea&oe=5E9B152C
While you look like the inbred banjo picking kid from DELIVERANCE.....
aw how cute, you're stalking and stealing images.
That's a screen shot of my appearance on Adult Swim's "Tropical Cop Tales".
Unlike you, who has only appeared on C.O.P.S.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-23 03:17:27 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Will Dockery
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
:)
Damn good television, my friend......
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists
I bet you do, Georgia Boy......

Ha ha ha,,,,,,,
m***@yahoo.com
I bow to your knowledge and expertise of white supremacy.
Z***@none.i2p
Why am I ot surprised......?
m***@yahoo.com
2020-03-24 03:49:26 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Will Dockery
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
:)
Damn good television, my friend......
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists
Why am I ot surprised......?
Because you're stupid and can't type worth a damn?
Also because you are a post-editing nitwit?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-24 04:31:40 UTC
madeforzyngagames wrote on Tue, 24 March 2020 03:49
Post by m***@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161660399155495&set=a.10152902678400495&type=3&theater

Do you play banjo on the front porch, you inbred little motherfucker....?
Z***@none.i2p
2020-03-24 04:30:21 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by G Terrance Zod
Post by Will Dockery
It's no longer the will dockery show, all day and all night
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kaleidoscope+will+dockery
"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists/writers/musicians/crafts people/poets from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.
:)
Damn good television, my friend......
I have seen cable access shows from white supremacists that were easier on the eyes.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161660399155495&set=a.10152902678400495&type=3&theater

Were they inbred monguls from Bainbridge GA....?

Ha ha ha.....
m***@yahoo.com
Wouldn't know. I'm not from Bainbridge and have never been there.
Will Dockery

2020-03-22 03:41:27 UTC
While you are the Georgia Girl around here, ME.....

Ha ha ha....