"Mirror Twins" / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
2019-07-05 00:22:03 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler

https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3

A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-05 03:41:32 UTC
Interesting find after all these years....
Will Dockery
2019-07-05 04:53:05 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.

2019-07-05 05:14:14 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.
"Thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod.
Watch my rod nod at the sight of your bod.
I'll shoot my wad if you'll call me your God.
So thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod."
-- Wee Whiny Willie Dockery, quintessential dumb fuck, pissbum (paraphrased)
Will Dockery
2019-07-05 05:29:17 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
Post by Michael Pendragon
my rod
my rod
shoot my wad
Your homoerotic fantasy is noted... again.

;)
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-05 07:30:42 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.
"Thanks for the nod on my rod
Here you go Pendragon.... slobber over this....

General Zod portrait by Nancy G.

https://ngsgallery.yolasite.com/glad-to-see-her.php
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-05 08:08:26 UTC
Will Dockery
2019-07-05 19:39:04 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.

2019-07-05 19:47:11 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex.
:)
You’re such a pathetic little baiting cunt.
Pissbum, you and your derelict bum zid, constantly bombard this group with your “nods” just to have Michael call you out on them. Then you cry gay lames and homoerotic fantasy.
You’re getting just what you’re baiting for, so you can keep you many threads of the same shit going.
Duhhhhh.......
Will Dockery
2019-07-05 20:14:33 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3

<snip for brevity>
Post by ME
You’re such a
<snip>

Obsess much, stalker troll?

For some reason, Will is desirous of my continually repeating what he claims is a "gay lame." As I've theorized in the past, Will's subconscious is screaming out to have its sexual orientation recognized, and uses the "nod" posts as a means of keeping Will's sexuality on the table.
Rex Hester Jr.
2019-07-05 21:28:59 UTC
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & Brian Fowler
https://web.archive.org/web/20060501165821/http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_1/29000/29085/1/preview/Will_Dockery_-_03_-_Track__3.mp3
Post by Michael Pendragon
For some reason
For some reason you are obsessed with making gay lames....?? ??

This is quite obvious.....
Michael Pendragon
Rex Hester Jr.
No thanks for the gay lame spam you silly fool...….
Will Dockery

😉
Michael Pendragon
2019-07-06 01:28:12 UTC
Post by Rex Hester Jr.
Post by Will Dockery
A rare one found in the Internet Archive, needs a new release.
Interesting find after all these years....
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.
Will's gotta have his fix.

Will Dockery
2019-07-05 04:11:41 UTC
Thanks for the nod, Rex H.

2019-07-05 20:53:31 UTC
Don't flatter yourself, Pendragon, nobody, not even your fellow trolls, care about your fixation with gay lames.

2019-07-05 22:15:32 UTC
Pendragon apparently has some personal issues locked in his closet.
Will Dockery
2019-07-06 02:29:47 UTC
You're the gay lame addict, Pendragon.

Why deny it?