Green Ringlets / Will Dockery (1982)
2019-09-16 12:49:32 UTC

Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982

Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Perry Winkle
Classic from the olden days....................
Will Dockery
Perry Winkle
Classic from the olden days...........
Will Dockery
2019-09-17 19:27:39 UTC
Post by Perry Winkle
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Classic from the olden days...........
Thanks for the nod, Perry.

2020-01-02 02:38:09 UTC
On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 7:25:07 AM UTC-4, Perry Winkle wrote:
[color=blue
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 8:49:33 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote: [/color]
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Classic from the olden days...........
Agreed and seconded.....!

Michael Pendragon
2019-09-17 14:50:17 UTC
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
I do not like Green Ringlets spam.
I do not like them, Sam I am.
High Number
Meh.................
Perry Winkle
Then kindly skip the post ehhhhh….?
Z***@none.i2p
Then skip it and ignore it... quite simple, eh?
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-14 03:52:49 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 14:50
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontius - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
I do not like Green Ringlets
Then do what I do when I find a poem I don;t like.............

Skip over it...............
Will Dockery
2019-10-14 03:55:32 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Classic from the olden days...........!
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

2019-10-14 03:56:53 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Classic from the olden days...........!
Thanks for the scrutiny and feedback, General Zod.

2019-10-14 04:06:12 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Mon, 14 October 2019 03:56
Post by Will Dockery
Post by High Number
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Classic from the olden days...........!
Thanks for the scrutiny and feedback, General Zod.
:)
Thou art welcome Doc.....
Will Dockery
2019-12-13 03:30:51 UTC
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

2019-12-31 20:29:45 UTC
I was thinking of putting this poem On the Evergreen thread.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-01-01 20:44:29 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 14:50
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
I do not like Green Ringlets
Do what I do then when I find a post not to my liking.......

Ignore and skip..........

So simple.......!!
Will Dockery
2020-01-01 21:00:49 UTC
Post by Z***@none.i2p
Michael Pendragon wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 14:50
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
I do not like Green Ringlets
Do what I do then when I find a post not to my liking.......
Ignore and skip..........
So simple.......!!
It often works for me.

Indeed so, I daresay......
High Number
Classic from the olden days...........!
Will Dockery
2019-09-22 04:56:52 UTC
Post by High Number
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0

2019-09-22 06:04:51 UTC
Post by High Number
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
A great favorite of mine...……..
General Zod
2019-10-12 04:58:05 UTC
Post by High Number
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
A great favorite of mine...
Z***@none.i2p
2019-10-23 22:04:18 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Mon, 16 September 2019 12:49
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Always a favorite...............
Z***@none.i2p
2019-11-14 23:25:53 UTC
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0

Testing.....
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-13 03:05:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Still a favorite golden oldie.....!!
Z***@none.i2p
2019-12-29 08:17:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Very nice, again, a favorite....!
Will Dockery
2019-12-31 19:45:37 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery poem written 1982
Jim Pontious - guitar
Tito Wals - bass
Will Dockery - vocals
Very nice, again, a favorite....!
Thanks again, Zod.

2019-12-31 20:27:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0
Well, now, what is new about "Green Ringlets" so as to bump it up? That it is a "classic?" A "thanks for the nod?" Another "great favorite?" A "thanks for the scrutiny?" A "thou art welcome?" Another "always a favorite?" A "testing?" A "still a favorite?" Another "thanks for the nod?" A "very nice again, a favorite?" Another "thanks again?" What is this but spamming of the list by Will and Zid?
Will Dockery
2019-12-31 20:47:52 UTC
Well, now, what is new about "Green Ringlets"
I was considering posting it in the "Evergreen" mini sampler thread.
Post by NancyGene
Green Ringlets
The ocean turns with each new day
he spilled the beer and domestic turmoil abounds.
I dropped the receiver back
and lit a cigarette--- it tasted murky.
Her eyes are green with deep golden ringlets
around her pupils.
A dead spot--- there was nothing there at all.
Saw his lady drinking beer with another man all alone
said I'd like to take her to the shed
make pictures of her eyeballs.
She is like smoke--- she smells musky.
There is a crackling
it's too numerous, conjunctural---
the burden of the poachers
they line around you for favors.
They come to you under smoky skies
the smoky underlit city skies.
Coming around and hitting my fist on wood
it gets quite late when it's early then.
The cold wind blows on the orderly ghetto
the city is moonlit and quiet
silent black cars pass sometimes.
Watching the searchlight in the smoked up sky
as it crosses the perimeter
and doubles back upon itself.
-Will Dockery
--
Green Ringlets / Will Dockery 1982 recording:
http://youtu.be/gXvUrNMt2k0

2019-12-31 21:14:14 UTC
It has nothing to do with "evergreen." Why don't you write something new? Use the "leaps f creatve thought" that you claim to possess?
Will Dockery
2019-12-31 21:18:58 UTC
Well, now, what is new about "Green Ringlets"
I was considering posting it in the "Evergreen" mini sampler thread.
It has nothing to do with "evergreen."
That's why I didn't use it.

2019-12-31 23:17:37 UTC
Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 31 December 2019 20:47
Post by NancyGene
[...]
Right on Doc........!