The Zod Sampler
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:25:47 UTC
Zod...."You seem confused, Rochester..... as you so often are...."

drive-by "Most likely. you're correct. Hey I know, lets do a poem on a topic picked by a member...we'll post them tonight before the Sampler starts. Anybody out there have a topic for Zod and myself, just him and me. It would be a good way of seeing his work considering the Sampler is off limits to him.

I'll even call it the Zod Sampler..two poets, Zod and drive-by.

Show us what you have beyond the slurs of whiskey tongue.

NG...throw out a topic for us. Anything will do
NancyGene
Red, white and blue.
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:29:57 UTC
Post by drive-by
Zod...."You seem confused, Rochester..... as you so often are...."
drive-by "Most likely. you're correct. Hey I know, lets do a poem on a topic picked by a member...we'll post them tonight before the Sampler starts. Anybody out there have a topic for Zod and myself, just him and me. It would be a good way of seeing his work considering the Sampler is off limits to him.
I'll even call it the Zod Sampler..two poets, Zod and drive-by.
Show us what you have beyond the slurs of whiskey tongue.
NG...throw out a topic for us. Anything will do
Red, white and blue.
OK Zod......You have until 10 this evening to write on the topic...

I'll post mine a 9:45, you can follow..or if your prefer, I will.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:37:00 UTC
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....

How about it, Rochester...?

XXXXXXXXX until then.....
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:40:53 UTC
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....
How about it, Rochester...?
XXXXXXXXX until then.....
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write, you use it to bolster yourself, be something...so prove it tonight.

Got balls?
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:52:16 UTC
Post by drive-by
Post by Zod
No,but you can let me back in the Sunday Sampler and I will post an on topic poem there every week....
How about it, Rochester...?
XXXXXXXXX until then.....
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write, you use it to bolster yourself, be something...so prove it tonight.
Got balls?
Here, I'll start you off:

Red, White, Blue

It’s a tough stain,
removing blood from porous concrete
and that compound fracture
split the skin exposing a white tibia.

I covered him with a blue tarp
until help arrived.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:53:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
We'll await your poem... I say you can't write,
I post poetry here every week, you must be too senile to see it, Senile Senetto.....

Ha ha ha.....
drive-by
2020-05-23 19:55:19 UTC
No, you don't. list them for me, I'll comment on them all.
Zod
2020-05-23 19:58:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
Red, White, Blue
It’s a tough stain,
removing blood
Having those violent fantasies again, senile Senetto....?

That is a symptom of dementia and senility......
drive-by
It wasn't me hitting Dave in the head with a pipt during a blackout.
Zod
2020-05-23 20:11:00 UTC
Post by drive-by
.
It wasn't me hitting Dave in the head with a pipt
What is a "pipt", you senile motherfucker....?

Learn to spell, you ignorant fuckhead.....
Usenet Editor
2020-05-23 20:35:40 UTC
You drunken, drug addled imbecile. You of all people should know better than to typo lame anyone. In a few hours you will be typing gibberish on here, providing you stole enough money to buy your cheap bum wine.

You backed down from the Jim's challenge just as Dockery backed down from Jim's boxing challenge, and it has been noted.