Here it is trolls and forgers!! Have your fun!! And enjoy!
Add Reply
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-15 23:42:52 UTC
Sorry it took so long y'all. Let asshole day begin!

Release (teaser)

It started with a bite and pulling the skin
She knew it hurt but she felt within
this is what she needed to keep going
to get these ill feelings out

The older she got the more she needed
moving on to blades and cigarettes
Cutting and smoking seemed to be
her one way to deal with high school
also burning her arm making sure no one can see
Only on the bad days she used brick
she wanted to beat these feelings quick

It has taken most of her lifetime
to overcome
what has became
The pain that was her savior and addiction
Edward Rochester Esq.
So now you cut Vinyl...you've come a long way......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 00:53:00 UTC
Edward, I am the one who brings in new customers, upsells the hell outta some vinyl (sometimes by $200) and yes I do cut it up for the customers! Thank you, it is quite the leap. And if I am being honest, it is the best thing to have happen to me!
Edward Rochester Esq.
2019-09-16 00:56:59 UTC
Oh OK.
Perry Winkle
Pipe down Rochester.....
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 03:52:29 UTC
Perry, I take it as a compliment. I don't care how he meant it. And trust me ..it is a huge step up! Vinyl is my life as is art! Haha! Comedy as well.
High Number
2019-09-18 03:57:03 UTC
Maybe so but Rochester is such an obsessed fuckhead…..
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 04:11:37 UTC
Not everyone is perfect! In fact, no one is.
Will Dockery
2019-09-18 16:43:58 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Not everyone is perfect! In fact, no one is.
And, honestly, the world would be a bit boring if everything /was/ perfect... in my opinion.

:)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 21:13:53 UTC
Indeedie!!!!! I am the opposite of perfect...if perfect could have a mirror..is be on the other aside.
Will Dockery
2019-09-18 21:38:51 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Indeedie!!!!! I am the opposite of perfect...if perfect could have a mirror..is be on the other aside.
Perfect would seem boring to me after a while.

2019-09-19 03:54:13 UTC
You must lead one hell of an interesting life.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:59:24 UTC
It's not the life you lead, it's what you make of it. Mine is quite interesting! That is, if you were speaking to me, Mikey.
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 07:57:11 UTC
Pendragon knows, even if he refuses to admit it.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-19 13:50:13 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
It's not the life you lead, it's what you make of it. Mine is quite interesting! That is, if you were speaking to me, Mikey.
I was replying to Will.

Perhaps he can explain to you how headers (the quoted stuff Google hides) designate which post is in response to which.
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 14:14:54 UTC
I was replying to Will
That is cool, but I'm not the only poster here.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-19 16:05:47 UTC
I was replying to Will
That is cool, but I'm not the only poster here.
Have Dr. Schwimmer explain to you how headers work, so that you can explain them to Vinyl Cat.

HtH & so on.
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-20 16:51:30 UTC
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 19 September 2019 16:05
I was replying to Will
That is cool, but I'm not the only poster here.
Have Dr. Schwimmer explain to you how headers work
HtH & so on.
Perhaps he can explain it to Pastor Corey... I already know.

Obviously not.
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 17:58:49 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Perhaps he can explain it to Pastor Corey... I already know.
Obviously
For once we agree.

2019-09-22 06:18:05 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
Perhaps he can explain it to Pastor Corey... I already know.
Obviously
For once we agree.
;)
Ha ha ha....
Roger Delaney
2019-09-15 23:58:06 UTC
Outstanding poem, V.C.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 00:56:43 UTC
Thanks Rodger! At first I wasn't gonna rly try. It was gonna be some BS I was gonna throw together. Then I started and it flowed. As I expected. I got stuck, walked way, came back and finished. I don't cAre what negativity comes my way. I Am proud of this one. It's probably not perfect but that's ok. It's. Teaser for a Reason. I'm keeping it as real. Any pointer welcome that are SERIOUS.
General Zod
2019-09-22 21:42:13 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thanks Rodger! At first I wasn't gonna rly try. It was gonna be some BS I was gonna throw together. Then I started and it flowed. As I expected. I got stuck, walked way, came back and finished. I don't cAre what negativity comes my way. I Am proud of this one. It's probably not perfect but that's ok. It's. Teaser for a Reason. I'm keeping it as real. Any pointer welcome that are SERIOUS.
Howdy do ma'mm.....

Roger Delaney
2019-09-16 00:58:46 UTC
Cool shop You have......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 01:11:58 UTC
Thanks Rodger!!!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-16 03:03:25 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Release (teaser)
It started with a bite and pulling the skin
She knew it hurt but she felt within
this is what she needed to keep going
to get these ill feelings out
The older she got the more she needed
moving on to blades and cigarettes
Cutting and smoking seemed to be
her one way to deal with high school
also burning her arm making sure no one can see
Only on the bad days she used brick
she wanted to beat these feelings quick
It has taken most of her lifetime
to overcome
what has became
The pain that was her savior and addiction
Another good poem, Vinyl, let the experts poof read it and then run it through a re-write.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 04:18:31 UTC
Will, I'd promised them an asshole day...they can laugh and make fun of it all they want. I'm happy with this, I'll change things at some point when I know what needs fixing, but I'm proud to get this written down. These folks, don't mean much. Their opinion I mean. Only. Few and I'm happy to hear what they have to say. I'm not making names cause my options change at times because I do believe in forgiveness and people have bad moments.
High Number
2019-09-16 23:39:49 UTC
Funny stuff..............
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 04:19:51 UTC
Thank you Will!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-16 07:48:07 UTC
Oh, so that's what it was all about.

😉
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 08:33:48 UTC
Lol yep!
George J. Dance
I read it, but I'll probably take a while before I have a decent reply (and i can't guarantee that). So I wanted to acknowledge having read it, and thank you for posting a poem.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 09:23:02 UTC
You're welcome George! Straight from the heart!! And thank you for taking time to read it!
Will Dockery
2019-09-16 09:44:33 UTC
Good morning George D. and V.C.

2019-09-16 11:46:17 UTC

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 13:09:03 UTC
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-16 13:13:35 UTC
vinylcheshirekat wrote on Mon, 16 September 2019 13:09
Good morning 🌞
Hello, V.C.

:)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 13:18:14 UTC
Hope you're having a good morning so far
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-16 13:20:35 UTC
9am and Will's already in MELTDOWN mode!
Will Dockery
2019-09-16 13:24:15 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hope you're having a good morning so far
9am and Will's already in MELTDOWN mode!
Bullshit much, Pendragon?

2019-09-16 13:27:16 UTC
MELTDOWN much, Doc?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 13:34:12 UTC
I think Mike Pengon has sat on that dildo a little too hard and got a lil grumpy
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-16 13:40:54 UTC
Check Will's posts on the other threads for examples.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-16 13:24:35 UTC
Lol oh yeah
Perry Winkle
2019-09-17 11:32:06 UTC
Good morning 🌞
Howdy.........
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-18 01:26:15 UTC
Good evening Perry! Sorry, I passed out this morning. After 48 hours..it happens lol! I hope you had a great day! I sure did!!
Roger Delaney
Agreed and seconded......
Michael Pendragon
Well I think televisions killed real entertainment. In the old days we used to make our own fun. At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. -- Professor R.J. Gumby
Will Dockery
2019-09-18 01:55:20 UTC
Good evening, Vinyl Cat.

😉
Bodeen
General Zod
Had another read..... dark but great poetry......
Will Dockery
2019-09-21 22:04:07 UTC
Hello V.C. great photos you took at the Sally Brown concert last night.

2019-09-21 22:23:33 UTC
Hello V.C. great photos you took at the Sally Brown concert last night.
;)
Yes her Butch and Sundance series of us on the streets of La Grange is magnificent to say the least....