Call me at the tarp
Zod-The...@none.i2p
2020-05-03 03:18:54 UTC
Zod is horny tonight. Call me and ask for Georgi Girl!
706-297-1964
Conley Brothers
2020-05-04 18:15:28 UTC
Nobody wants to hear you whacking off, George Sulzbach, except maybe Will Dockery.
Loretta Liverspots
2020-05-05 03:49:46 UTC
He don't last but 3 seconds anyways.
Z***@none.i2p
2020-05-05 04:31:51 UTC
More bullshit from the impostor....
Zod-The...@none.i2p
Your ass is as tight as a baby's cooch, so of course I blew a load fast.
Rocky
2020-05-16 02:51:09 UTC
Call me. My dick is out and ready.
Joey Stout
2020-05-17 12:45:51 UTC
Put that smelly little worm away, George Sulzbach.
Rocky
Shut the fuck up, bastard child.
Conley Brothers
That's a little harsh.
Zod
Harsh but true. Doc knocked up a meth whore and she begat Joey Stout.
Zod
2020-05-30 05:34:00 UTC
Harsh but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shut up fake Zod.........!!