Nightmares
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-02 20:13:17 UTC
Nightmares (I)

They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.

Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Will Dockery
Powerful poetry... yes, art is not always pretty.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-02 20:41:43 UTC
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 21:00:58 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
The French Horn!

The late John Entwhistle, bassist for The Who, would whip his French horn out at certain times during their shows... just short riffs but were very effective.

At one and a half minutes in, Pictures Of Lily - The Who:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmkBroiw1s

"I love how John just pops that French horn outta nowhere..."
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-02 21:22:42 UTC
It's the one of most beautiful sounding instrument.
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 22:30:41 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.

You are good. 😀

If I like it, I like it:
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-02 22:35:00 UTC
Thank you Will!! 😘
NancyGene
2019-09-02 23:32:12 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.
You are good. 😀
Sure you would, because you are ignorant and don't know the first thing about how to write a poem, how to write a sentence, or how to write an unbouncing check.

The two longer lines are part of the famous rhyme scheme of: a,b,a,c,d,d,e,f,g,h,i,d.

If you like it, that doesn't make it good or tell the author that the poem is not seriously flawed. VinylCheshireKat's poetry is not "great" but at least she submitted something. Telling her that her poem is "great" is doing her a disservice.
Don Perryman
2019-09-02 23:34:34 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.
You are good. 😀
Sure you would
As any true poetry lo9veer would.....

It is a fine example of Button Poetry......
NancyGene
Hello, "Don Perryman." We are sure that the living person "Don Perryman" is thrilled that you are appropriating his name to which to attach your ignorant comments.
High Number
2019-09-02 23:53:22 UTC
Post by Don Perryman
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.
You are good. 😀
Sure you would
As any true poetry lo9veer would.....
It is a fine example of Button Poetry......
Hello, "Don Perryman." We are sure that the living person "Don Perryman" is thrilled that you are appropriating his name to which to attach your ignorant comments.
Okay, you have a point.....

How about all the impostors and forger trolls you encourage here every day, Nancy G?
NancyGene
Has "Don Perryman" ever posted at AAPC or been mentioned before by you or Will? Anyone you or Will shill for is fair game on AAPC.
Will Dockery
2019-09-03 09:43:14 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.
You are good. 😀
Sure you would
As any true poetry lover would.....
It is a fine example of Button Poetry......
Hello, "Don Perryman." We are sure that the living person "Don Perryman" is thrilled
I never knew there was a poet named Don Perryman, myself, but Zod actually reads a lot more poetry than I do, so maybe he did know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRVsc10ESg

Don Perryman reads "Was Melville Gay"
High Number
Yes, I have read Perryman and I honor him and his poetics....
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-04 00:55:00 UTC
Post by High Number
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
I like the poem just as it is, even the two longer lines match, and rhyme.
You are good. 😀
Sure you would
As any true poetry lover would.....
It is a fine example of Button Poetry......
Hello, "Don Perryman." We are sure that the living person "Don Perryman" is thrilled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRVsc10ESg
Don Perryman reads "Was Melville Gay"
Yes, I have read Perryman and I honor him and his poetics....
You certainly do not honor him by making such an ignorant statement about his work as the above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetics
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:36:43 UTC
Brainiac Five, Thanks Soo much!!
Zod
2019-09-02 22:39:34 UTC
I bet you have some beautiful tits. Show 'em.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-02 23:04:23 UTC
Don't be crude. Leave her tits alone.
Her tits are none of your business.
You shouldn't even mention her tits.
Don Perryman
2019-09-02 23:29:32 UTC
Hello my friend, how is your day going, Pastor C....?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:32:46 UTC
Pastor C, Good! Ready to write more. Waiting until the anxiety lets me.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-03 19:55:23 UTC
If you're ready to write, then write.
What the hell are you waiting for?
The anxiety won't ever 'let' you.
You just have to do it anyway.

It will get easier, or it won't, and
you'll either continue because it
makes you feel good, or you'll stop
because it's too difficult for you.

Either way represents a path.
Take a step, then take another.
Perry Winkle
2019-09-04 00:56:29 UTC
Hello there Pastor C....!
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:28:14 UTC
Should I have not done that.... guess I should have read all the comments?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:27:27 UTC
Check out my profile pic. How bout them tittes!!! Get off my shit!
Brother Dave Dockery
2019-09-08 15:24:29 UTC
Don't mind George Sulzbach. He's a drunk.
Will Dockery
2019-09-08 16:06:40 UTC
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
Don't mind
You and your forgery, impostor troll?
Post by Brother Dave Dockery
He's
Obviously an obsession of yours.

:)
Brainiac Five
2019-09-05 23:25:48 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
The Beatles used a French horn real good also..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62sDuJakE8
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 04:19:12 UTC
Brainiac, I'm gonna check that out, thanks
Perry Winkler
2019-09-06 09:06:16 UTC
I think you will like...…...
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 09:48:56 UTC

I'll let y'all know!!! =^.^=
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-06 09:51:55 UTC
Knock. Knock.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 10:00:53 UTC
Good morning, night, afternoon Corey!
Will Dockery
2019-09-06 10:52:09 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Good morning, night, afternoon Corey!
Vinyl Cat, meet Pastor Corey.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 10:01:23 UTC
*coughs*. Who's there?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-06 10:04:38 UTC
Uber
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 10:09:43 UTC
Oh man.....I didn't get a Uber. Thought I got waffle House
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-06 10:13:30 UTC
Uber Eats. Breakfast?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 10:19:28 UTC
Yep!! Bad after you get out of the bar breakfast. Lol. *shruggs* I've been craving breakfast, I can at least pretend. Lol
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-06 10:51:47 UTC
I occasionally do Waffle House after work,
so I'm familiar with the food and atmosphere.
Not that bad when you're really hungry at 3am.
There's a woman I know who swore that she'd
had a pancake at Waffle House. I told her she
must have been drunk. Of course, we all know
Waffle House doesn't serve pancakes. She said
she doesn't drink. We went back and forth about
it for quite a while until she finally realized her
mistake, and admitted that her pancake had dimples.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 10:58:44 UTC
We've made pancakes outbid the waffle batter before once upon a time when I worked at waffle House. It's possible. Nice to meet you Pastor C
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-06 11:05:45 UTC
Oh....what about kitty brains???!?
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-06 11:14:01 UTC
I've never had kitty brains.
What do they taste like?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-07 19:00:23 UTC
Good afternoon Hieronymous! I responded yesterday, for some reason my responses didn't post yesterday. I asked what do kitty brains call you? You don't eat them, they don't taste good.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-07 19:17:22 UTC
If you know what's good for you, then you'll call me Hieronymous, and if
you want to feel better about yourself, then you'll call me Hieronymous,
and if you want people to know who you're talking about, then you'll call
me Hieronymous, but the simple fact is that you can call me anything you
like, but if it ain't Hieronymous, then you ain't really talking to me! LOL
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-07 19:34:05 UTC
I like Hieronymous, my severe dyslexia, don't allow me to spell it correctly. I'm just copy and pasting it. That's why I was calling you Corey and Pastor before.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-07 19:57:02 UTC
LOL. No worries, all good.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-07 20:47:43 UTC
Thanks. Oh you'll see it come out. Sometimes when not paying attention, it gets bad. Lol.
Will Dockery
2019-09-08 23:59:19 UTC
Pastor Corey has changed his mind about what he wants to be called so many times I don't really feel like playing his game again right now.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-09 00:12:37 UTC
LOL. Hieronymous. Hieronymous. Hieronymous.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-09 00:22:22 UTC
Lol
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-09 00:36:21 UTC
LOL
Art for Sale
2019-09-09 03:27:24 UTC
LOL. Hieronymous. Hieronymous. Hieronymous.
Do you mind if I just call you Pastor Corey instead....?
Art for Sale
2019-09-09 23:40:14 UTC
Pastor Corey just fits him....................
Will Dockery
2019-09-06 11:15:04 UTC
Please, just call me Hieronymous. Pastor only applies to fellow Christians and other birdbrains.
Good morning Hieronymous, and you too, Vinyl.

;)
Vinyl Cat
*Pastor Corey I'm sorry
Will Dockery
All-Star Breakfast is my usual choice.
Perry Winkler
Similar but quite different.....
NancyGene
2019-09-02 21:57:39 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Nightmares (I)
It is not clear whether you are indicating that this is Nightmares I. in a table of contents, or Nightmares of yours (I), or the first poem of a series of Nightmares.
Post by Vinyl Cat
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
Why are you putting periods at the end of sentence fragments?
Post by Vinyl Cat
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
You are being forced to do something but don't know what you are supposed to do as in seeking help? This is very awkwardly worded and should be rethought. Too many "do's" in your lines.
Post by Vinyl Cat
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
We would think that the child's reaction would be stronger than going along, even if it isn't a physical fight-back.
Post by Vinyl Cat
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
You just said that the child was going along, so why is he now crying help?
Post by Vinyl Cat
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
However, it was established that the child of the nightmares only saw jeans, a red light and a blurry face. How does the child now recognize the man? The third line should not have a comma after "was." Too many "was" words, and they unfortunately line up as if the last line is going to be a repeat of the previous line.
Post by Vinyl Cat
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
We take this as saying that the nightmares were events that were actually happening at that time. We think you mean "worst" of the nightmares.
Post by Vinyl Cat
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Reread the above and think proper tense of "write." Anyone who reads that line would dismiss the rest of the poem.
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 22:14:53 UTC
Hey now, Nancy G.

I feel I am being quite helpful... I snipped all your blather, after all.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-02 22:21:30 UTC
I'm a first timer. Thanks for your comments.
ME
2019-09-02 22:32:27 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
I'm a first timer. Thanks for your comments.
VC, you’d fair well to at least consider NG’s comments. They write and share new poetry on almost a daily basis.
They can be very helpful to newcomers that are interested in developing their writing talents.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:20:21 UTC
I thank NG for her comments.I also take in all criticism. I've never written before but I've got a big lifetime of stories to get out. Mostly bad and deep down very personal and about my childhood. I'm expecting maybe a chicken would maybe read it one day (reaching for high hopes) so I didn't go into great detail of my molestations, didn't feel the need to explain that or the nightmare. Thought mystery was good in poetry. I honestly didn't think there were "rules". I've been bullied most of my life which is why it's so hard for me to do this. But after I read Miss Nancy Grace's comment, I went and got some books to write in and I'm going to finish my nightmares so she can wonder what the hell happened to me. I'll tell her if she wants to know. I like telling my story, it's how I deal. I just don't think it's suitable for children.
High Number
2019-09-03 06:44:35 UTC
Well put, V.C.
The Real Will Dockery
2019-09-03 16:26:16 UTC
Agreed... and seconded.
NancyGene
2019-09-02 23:26:41 UTC
When you write something, put it away and then read it again the next day or so. Look for contradictions and grammar. If you don't know the correct punctuation, leave that out.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-03 02:30:41 UTC
I did put it away and reread it. I did know it wasn't ready. I had (teaser) at first..I posted it sper of the moment. I knew it was going to be a series.
Will Dockery
2019-09-03 03:12:55 UTC
The poem was damn good, call it a first draft and re-write it, if needed.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-05 21:38:12 UTC
Will, I do plan to re-write, or tweek it. I should have just kept teaser at the top. But thank you so much for seeing the potential.
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 21:59:42 UTC
We need to get you onstage to read soon, reading your poem to n audience often helps with editing.
Me
2019-09-05 22:14:31 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, I do plan to re-write, or tweek it. I should have just kept teaser at the top. But thank you so much for seeing the potential.
RE-WRITE:

“ We need to get you onstage soon. Reading your poem to an audience often helps with editing.”

Pissbum. Maybe you should try that with your writing.

Oh, that’s right. You’ve tried that. But yet, you’re still crying out for “helpful” edits, 15 years later.
Maybe it’s just not that good, if you have to keep rehashing it. It might be time to dump it.
NancyGene
Definitely, and LeGents should be sure to post a video of the reading! We can't wait.
Me
2019-09-05 22:52:42 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, I do plan to re-write, or tweek it. I should have just kept teaser at the top. But thank you so much for seeing the potential.
“ We need to get you onstage soon. Reading your poem to an audience often helps with editing.”
Pissbum. Maybe you should try that with your writing.
Oh, that’s right. You’ve tried that. But yet, you’re still crying out for “helpful” edits, 15 years later.
Maybe it’s just not that good, if you have to keep rehashing it. It might be time to dump it.
Definitely, and LeGents should be sure to post a video of the reading! We can't wait.
Pissbum is no longer welcome there.
Is vinyl cat from shallowville?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-05 23:11:31 UTC
Can't you address Vinyl cat?? Kitty likes to roam.
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-05 23:13:43 UTC
Here, pussy pussy.
Will Dockery
2019-09-06 02:25:33 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Can't you address Vinyl cat?? Kitty likes to roam.
That's "Me", the obsessed troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums.

😉
Perry Winkler
2019-09-06 04:02:04 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Can't you address Vinyl cat?? Kitty likes to roam.
That's "Me", the obsessed troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums.
😉
Ha ha ha… the troll called "ME" with the smelly upper lip.....

Ha ha ha....
Art for Sale
2019-09-08 04:12:10 UTC
Yes, that fact can be proven..."ME" is an ignorant slobbering troll....
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 22:45:11 UTC
Post by Me
Maybe you should try that with your writing
<troll snip>

That's rich, an ignorant stalker troll tries to tell me how to write.

:)
Brainiac Five
The ME troll should try to write a poem one day.......
ME
2019-09-02 22:24:24 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Reread the above and think proper tense of "write." Anyone who reads that line would dismiss the rest of the poem.
NG, you read and offer a review, critique and/ or comments on the actual poem.
Others merely offer slurps.
That’s the difference between an audience and a communal circle jerk.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-03 02:31:02 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
Reread the above and think proper tense of "write." Anyone who reads that line would dismiss the rest of the poem.
NancyGene brought up excellent points and suggestions; in fact, her constructive criticisms are so thorough that I can't think of anything to add... apart from some desultory advice on AAPC, writing and criticism in general.

Always bear in mind that the best criticism is that which helps you to improve your work. AAPC works well as a comment/critique group (when it isn't being flooded with meaningless "bump" posts from Will and his sock) because people will take your work apart. They'll also let you know if a particular piece of writing isn't worth salvaging. In short, it's the perfect place for beginning writers to learn and improve their craft.

Will and his sock are from the "circle-jerk"/"reciprocal slurpage" school; that is, they believe in offering empty words of praise ("Outdamnstanding!," "One of your best!"), in exchange for similar commendations. If you're happier with poetry groups of that sort (and they are legion), try joining something like www.poemhunter.com or facebook poetry society (although they seem to have their share of in-fighting).
Will Dockery
2019-09-02 22:26:08 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Nightmares (I)
They came to me every few nights.
flashes of being taken into a closet.
all I see are jeans and a red light.
and a blurry face.
I'm being forced to do something no child should ever do.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
there is no one to help me, so I go along.
I wake up crying, "HELP!".
Mom would coddle me get me back to bed.
When I was a teenager, we got a visitor.
It was, the man from my nightmares!
It was then I knew, the worse of my nightmares are true.
Wrote 9/1/2019 7:42am
As for being "helpful"... I like the poem just fine as it is.

2019-09-02 23:15:54 UTC
Keep up the great poetry, Vinyl...

And ignore the trolls.

;)
High Number
2019-09-03 00:08:04 UTC
Spoken like the true stalker troll you are, Nancy G.....
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 04:04:12 UTC
Bottom line, the writing is good, and I look forward to the rest of the epic, Vinyl Cat.

;)
Coco DeSockmonkey
2019-09-04 04:19:17 UTC
Bottom line, the writing is good, and I look forward to the rest of the epic, Vinyl Cat.
No, Will; the writing is not.

VC can consider NancyGene's comments and try rewriting it... and maybe a dozen or so revisions later, she'll have a well-written poem.

But I'm afraid the subject is far too cliched to bother with. Everybody who's ever been abused as a child (and nine out of ten aspiring poets who haven't been) have written a variation of that same poem. I read hundreds of them when I was editing PD and Songs, and you can find countless examples of them online.

It's a tough subject, and the emotional trauma will never completely go away. Writing about it is a good way to confront and overcome the pain to some degree. But for a poet to become worth reading, he/she's got to break away from the same old same old that have been done to death a thousand times over.

One good thing your grammatically-challenged poems have going for them is that they're not run of the mill retreads... at least in terms of plot. It's just too bad that the hackneyed sentence fragments they're composed of were all hoisted out of rock songs.
High Number
Agreed that Doc is one of the most original thinkers of our ge
Coco DeSockmonkey

Now get your tongue out from between his buttcheeks and find a nice dry spot to pass out in.
Perry Winkle
2019-09-04 04:55:47 UTC
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Post by High Number
Post by Coco DeSockmonkey
Post by Will Dockery
[...]
Not even close
Of course you would not agree being obviously eat up with jealousy of Doc....

Ha ha ha.....
Michael Pendragon
I can understand why a tent-dwelling pissbum like yourself would be jealous of a shed-dwelling pissbum like Will... but in the eyes of the civilized world you're equally pitied and scorned.
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 17:07:19 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>

So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.

Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
Michael Pendragon
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 18:03:35 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
While we *giggle* at you, a grown man pretending to be a Goth/leather boy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
Michael Pendragon
I don't wear leather, Willie. My shoes, belt, wallet and watchband all come from non-animal sources.
Will Dockery
2019-09-04 18:33:17 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
I don't wear leather
I wrote "pretending".

It's difficult to pretend you're a "leather boy" when you're wearing a black fedora and a suit.
Will Dockery
Okay, so you stopped dressing like a wannabe Goth leather boy, we can note that.
Michael Pendragon
The photo you've compared to The Child-Catcher in the past is the recent one that I use as my FB pic, and which was the basis of NancyGene's drawing that I use for my avatar here.
Brainiac Five
I thought Rochester drew that.......
George J. Dance
Pig Pen probably have got his puppets confused. That's happened before.
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 10:06:27 UTC
Post by Brainiac Five
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
I don't wear leather
I wrote "pretending".
It's difficult to pretend you're a "leather boy" when you're wearing a black fedora and a suit.
Okay, so you stopped dressing like a wannabe Goth leather boy, we can note that.
The photo you've compared to The Child-Catcher in the past is the recent one that I use as my FB pic, and which was the basis of NancyGene's drawing that I use for my avatar here.
I thought Rochester drew that.......
Pig Pen probably have got his puppets confused. That's happened before.
It does make one wonder, doesn't it?

2019-09-04 18:58:09 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
I don't wear leather
I wrote "pretending".
It's difficult to pretend you're a "leather boy" when you're wearing a black fedora and a suit.
Michael, I suspect that you have known of pissbums obsession with you for quite some time.
He tries so hard to make sure that you’ll respond to his baiting.
But his latest baiting is almost borderline flirting.
Maybe that’s what the “pretending” is all about.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-04 19:07:25 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
I don't wear leather
I wrote "pretending".
It's difficult to pretend you're a "leather boy" when you're wearing a black fedora and a suit.
Michael, I suspect that you have known of pissbums obsession with you for quite some time.
He tries so hard to make sure that you’ll respond to his baiting.
But his latest baiting is almost borderline flirting.
Maybe that’s what the “pretending” is all about.
Yes, I'm aware of Will's obsession and his tendency to flirt with pretty much every man who's ever posted here.

What I find disconcerting is his obsessive need to bait me into making a "gay lame" about him and Stinky on a daily basis.

I mean, damn! -- if I'm supplying him with masturbatory material, I should be getting paid for it!
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 15:31:25 UTC
I can understand why a tent-dwelling
<snip>
So, he lives in a tent, and you sneer at him for living in a tent.
Old news, we know about your hatred of the homeless already, Pendragon.
I sneer at your shed as well... and bite my thumb at the pair of you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_Catcher
I don't wear leather
I wrote "pretending".
It's difficult to pretend you're a "leather boy" when you're wearing a black fedora and a suit.
Michael, I suspect that you have known of
obsession with you
While you and the other stalker trolls can't seem to get /me/ out of your heads.

2019-09-05 09:08:37 UTC
I remember some of those drawings were attributed to Rochester.
Perry Winkler
2019-09-05 19:04:06 UTC
Ignore the foolish trolls V.C.
Will Dockery
2019-09-05 23:18:46 UTC
Vinyl Cat, meet the one and only Pastor Corey.

2019-09-05 23:23:44 UTC
Knock. Knock.
Perry Winkler
2019-09-08 17:52:59 UTC
Ignore the trolls V.C.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-08 20:05:46 UTC
They do seem to be out quite a bit!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-08 20:14:35 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
They do seem to be out quite a bit!!
Good afternoon, V.C.

;)
Perry Winkler
2019-09-08 21:53:18 UTC
Good after noon Cat.......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-08 21:54:41 UTC
Good afternoon will and Perry Winkler!! I don't believe I've slept that long in forever.
Perry Winkler
2019-09-08 21:58:34 UTC
I am down by The River sipping My wine....

Ole FRIEND of DOC......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-08 22:08:18 UTC
I don't drink much, but I wish I could be by the river fishing. Maybe not now, the gates are probably open. But I'd still like to be down there.
Perry Winkler
2019-09-08 22:31:30 UTC
Yes... Fishing is a Grand Sport...
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-08 22:44:14 UTC
Agreed!!
High Number
2019-09-09 09:48:19 UTC
Laughing out loud.....!!!
Hieronymous Corey
2019-09-09 09:55:32 UTC
Just call me Hieronymous.
You'll be glad that you did.
General Zod
2019-09-09 20:12:44 UTC
Right on....

And on.....
M Pentagon
2019-09-10 17:36:29 UTC
Hello there V.C.

My new profile.....
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-10 19:25:22 UTC
Yaaay! But who are you?
Will Dockery
2019-09-10 21:05:42 UTC
On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 3:25:23 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat wrote:
?
Post by Vinyl Cat
Yaaay! But who are you?
That's Zod with a new nae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nla61NcT9Wo&t=899s
M Pentagram
2019-09-10 23:50:03 UTC
Thnx Doc.....
Michael Pentagram
2019-09-11 04:29:53 UTC
Good evening V.C.

This is really Zod here....
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 04:33:32 UTC
=^.^= Hello Zod!!!!! Happy to see you're still awake!!!
Art for Sale
2019-09-11 16:37:41 UTC
On my 3rd jug of wine now... Down by the river.
Michael Pendragon Jr
2019-09-11 17:11:39 UTC
"Art for Sale" is a forgery of me needless to say......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 19:22:34 UTC
I know Zod. Doubt you'll go blasting every drink you have lol.
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 19:40:07 UTC
This forger seems obsessed with Zod, stalking behind his every post.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-11 19:58:14 UTC
You obviously haven't been here very long.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 20:00:35 UTC
And Michael, that means I know nothing of alcoholics? If he even is still one. I've not met him yet that I remember. But can't wait!!
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-11 20:17:05 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
And Michael, that means I know nothing of alcoholics? If he even is still one. I've not met him yet that I remember. But can't wait!!
“Well, knowing Sulzbach as I do, I was pleasantly surprised he decided to spend the money on something other than booze and drugs. Or beer, wine, weed or hookers... ”
-- Willie Dockery

The money in question was a $50. donation Mr. Rochester (the "troll") mailed to him (in care of Will) when he was about to get evicted from his trailer.

The following day Will reported that the $50. was well spent, as he'd used the money to treat Stinky George, his brother "Brother Dave," and himself to a steak dinner.

Mr. Rochester complained that the money had been intended to help Stinky George, not to feed Will's fat face: hence Will's statement (quoted above).

The next evening Stinky George cracked Brother Dave's skull with a metal pipe, allegedly due to an argument over cigarettes. I've always suspected that Stinky had found out that the dinner had been financed by money intended for him, and went ballistic.

Stinky, however, has remained obstinately silent on the subject... not even bothering to thank Mr. Rochester for his kindness.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 20:37:55 UTC
Michael, your story sounds quite convincing. However, I'd have to go to someone I actually trust to get the real story. And that's someone you don't seem to like. Thank you for sharing. Without some kind of proof, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe this or that. Or why it would matter now, when this happened I'm guessing years ago? You do realize people change over the years, right? 5 years ago I was living with my parents, taking care of my mom who's stage 4 lung cancer. Now my BF and I own and run a business sitting on 30 acres. I'm also literally half the size I was 4 years ago and don't drink anymore. My life has done a 360.
Michael Pendragon
2019-09-11 20:47:42 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Michael, your story sounds quite convincing. However, I'd have to go to someone I actually trust to get the real story. And that's someone you don't seem to like. Thank you for sharing. Without some kind of proof, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe this or that. Or why it would matter now, when this happened I'm guessing years ago? You do realize people change over the years, right? 5 years ago I was living with my parents, taking care of my mom who's stage 4 lung cancer. Now my BF and I own and run a business sitting on 30 acres. I'm also literally half the size I was 4 years ago and don't drink anymore. My life has done a 360.
It's all archived here in posts from that someone you trust.

Originally, that someone and I got along just fine. Mr. Rochester got along with him as well. The $50 incident was the first of several that brought about the rift in our friendships.

IOW: most of the so-called "malicious trolls" are not people who are out to bully an innocent stranger. We've all got plenty of "history" with him.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 20:58:36 UTC
Oh, I'm sure. But why let the history live on forever?? I mean I get it no one thanked you, or apologized for spending it in a different way. Maybe things didn't go as planned. Idk. But, letting the anger go for so long isn't exactly healthy. I do love to argue and the drama. I can play along all day long. Did it for 6 yrs with the ex husband. But guess wht...that ex husband, is now my best friend again...and is even living with his wife and two little boys on our property in a rental...rent free for 6 months till they can get on their feet. This man tried to freaking KILL ME!!! I mean. Being human is about living and learning, making mistakes and forgiveness. I'm 39 yrs old and ive learned.

I've not forgiven my molesters and rapists, but that's something different.
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 21:26:37 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Michael, your story sounds quite convincing. However, I'd have to go to someone I actually trust to get the real story. And that's someone you don't seem to like. Thank you for sharing. Without some kind of proof, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe this or that. Or why it would matter now, when this happened I'm guessing years ago? You do realize people change over the years, right? 5 years ago I was living with my parents, taking care of my mom who's stage 4 lung cancer. Now my BF and I own and run a business sitting on 30 acres. I'm also literally half the size I was 4 years ago and don't drink anymore. My life has done a 360.
One thing to remember about Michael Pendragon, Vinyl... if he's typing, he's probably lying.

;)
Me
2019-09-11 21:34:42 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Michael, your story sounds quite convincing. However, I'd have to go to someone I actually trust to get the real story. And that's someone you don't seem to like. Thank you for sharing. Without some kind of proof, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe this or that. Or why it would matter now, when this happened I'm guessing years ago? You do realize people change over the years, right? 5 years ago I was living with my parents, taking care of my mom who's stage 4 lung cancer. Now my BF and I own and run a business sitting on 30 acres. I'm also literally half the size I was 4 years ago and don't drink anymore. My life has done a 360.
One thing to remember about Michael Pendragon, Vinyl... if he's typing, he's probably lying.
;)
As I recall the same has been said about you, pissbum.
Just because you don’t admit you’ve been caught lying, doesn’t mean you weren’t.
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 21:42:05 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Vinyl Cat
Michael, your story sounds quite convincing. However, I'd have to go to someone I actually trust to get the real story. And that's someone you don't seem to like. Thank you for sharing. Without some kind of proof, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to believe this or that. Or why it would matter now, when this happened I'm guessing years ago? You do realize people change over the years, right? 5 years ago I was living with my parents, taking care of my mom who's stage 4 lung cancer. Now my BF and I own and run a business sitting on 30 acres. I'm also literally half the size I was 4 years ago and don't drink anymore. My life has done a 360.
One thing to remember about Michael Pendragon, Vinyl... if he's typing, he's probably lying.
;)
As I recall
<snip>

Writes "Me", the obsessive and malicious stalker troll who followed me here from the Topix Forums.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 21:43:23 UTC
"you" I've got zero worries of Will giving any of my info out lol. I've known him for years and trust him completely. There is no way anyone is going to change my mind about him or Zod. Specially over $50 from idk how many years ago. Get the fk over it lol. Grow up old folks
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 21:52:07 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
"you" I've got zero worries of Will giving any of my info out lol. I've known him for years and trust him completely. There is no way anyone is going to change my mind about him or Zod. Specially over $50 from idk how many years ago. Get the fk over it lol. Grow up old folks
The $50 was paid back to the charity of the lender's choice, who refused to accept the refund himself.

In other words, the matter has been settled over a year, and is nothing but troll material now.

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 21:58:51 UTC
Will, oh wow...so his story is just a bunch of total bull. Lol. And I thought my mother was stubborn. She still get mad at me for running away at age 8. Lol! Ok, how many of y'all are from Germany... because that would explain a lot!
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 22:12:41 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, oh wow...so his story is just a bunch of total bull. Lol. And I thought my mother was stubborn. She still get mad at me for running away at age 8. Lol! Ok, how many of y'all are from Germany... because that would explain a lot!
Yes, the troll method is to repeat the lies and misrepresentations, hoping to make them stick.

;)
Me
2019-09-11 22:14:20 UTC
And that’s what you do.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 22:20:48 UTC
Yeah..."you" until you get people who trusts him in here...then the shot hits the fan. Well not rly cause I am a nobody...but this is still pretty fun for me. I ain't learning shit...but whatever. There only seem to be a few I see that really care about Poetry anyways. The rest seem to be hooked on some bullshit from the past like little 5 year olds. Are you part of them or are you just some lonely ole girl who has nothing better to do?!?
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 22:24:50 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Yeah..."you" until you get people who trusts him in here...then the shot hits the fan. Well not rly cause I am a nobody...but this is still pretty fun for me. I ain't learning shit...but whatever. There only seem to be a few I see that really care about Poetry anyways. The rest seem to be hooked on some bullshit from the past like little 5 year olds. Are you part of them or are you just some lonely ole girl who has nothing better to do?!?
To it's credit, I think "Me" has written and posted three poems since following me here from Topix Forums a couple of years ago.

I can't remember the poems "Me" posted, but it did post at least three.

;)
Me
2019-09-11 22:35:03 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Yeah..."you" until you get people who trusts him in here...then the shot hits the fan. Well not rly cause I am a nobody...but this is still pretty fun for me. I ain't learning shit...but whatever. There only seem to be a few I see that really care about Poetry anyways. The rest seem to be hooked on some bullshit from the past like little 5 year olds. Are you part of them or are you just some lonely ole girl who has nothing better to do?!?
To it's credit, I think "Me" has written and posted three poems since following me here from Topix Forums a couple of years ago.
I can't remember the poems "Me" posted, but it did post at least three.
;)
FYI VC: I was invited to aapc by pissbum. He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
That backfired on him. In more ways than one.
And if rly want to see someone act like an obstinate 5 year old, ask about zorro.
Bwahahahaha
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 22:38:15 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Vinyl Cat
Yeah..."you" until you get people who trusts him in here...then the shot hits the fan. Well not rly cause I am a nobody...but this is still pretty fun for me. I ain't learning shit...but whatever. There only seem to be a few I see that really care about Poetry anyways. The rest seem to be hooked on some bullshit from the past like little 5 year olds. Are you part of them or are you just some lonely ole girl who has nothing better to do?!?
To it's credit, I think "Me" has written and posted three poems since following me here from Topix Forums a couple of years ago.
I can't remember the poems "Me" posted, but it did post at least three.
;)
FYI VC: I was invited to aapc
That's silly bullshit, "Me", I never "invited" you anywhere.
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".

You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
Me
2019-09-11 22:46:28 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".
You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
You can post that a million more times pissbum. But it will still be a lie.
You’re just pissed that not long after I arrived, most of the group liked and accepted ME.
Zod
2019-09-11 23:27:15 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Me
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".
You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
You can post that a million more times pissbum. But it will still be a lie.
You’re just pissed that not long after I arrived, most of the group liked and accepted ME.
So now you want to pretend you are not a smarmy little toad....?

Why, "ME", you used to be so proud of your scumbag ways.......
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-11 23:39:42 UTC
Lol
ME
2019-09-12 00:44:41 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Me
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".
You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
You can post that a million more times pissbum. But it will still be a lie.
You’re just pissed that not long after I arrived, most of the group liked and accepted ME.
========
So now you want to pretend you are not a smarmy little toad....?
======
Zid, why must you secondhand mine and Michael’s pet name for pickles?
Do you think that just because he’s worm food now, that you can do that?
Will Dockery
2019-09-12 01:24:06 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Me
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".
You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
You can post that a million more times pissbum. But it will still be a lie.
You’re just pissed that not long after I arrived, most of the group liked and accepted ME.
========
So now you want to pretend you are not a smarmy little toad....?
======
Zid, why must you secondhand mine and Michael’s pet name
It in't original to Pendragon.

He... wait for it... second-handed it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22smarmy+lottle+toad%22&rlz=1CAPPDO_enUS742US742&oq=%22smarmy+lottle+toad%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.12481j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ME
2019-09-12 01:38:31 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Me
Post by Me
He claimed that by viewing his poetry on aapc that I would see that he was an accomplished writer.
More bullshit, "Me".
You were obsessed with me before you got ere, and you followed me here so you could spew more bullshit.
You can post that a million more times pissbum. But it will still be a lie.
You’re just pissed that not long after I arrived, most of the group liked and accepted ME.
========
So now you want to pretend you are not a smarmy little toad....?
======
Zid, why must you secondhand mine and Michael’s pet name
It in't original to Pendragon.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22smarmy+lottle+toad%22&rlz=1CAPPDO_enUS742US742&oq=%22smarmy+lottle+toad%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.12481j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
No, pissbum. Michael and I started referring to pickles as a smarmy little toad a year or ago.
Sorry to disappoint you.
And you can google the fuck out of it.
It won’t change the truth.
Will Dockery
2019-09-12 01:46:15 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Me
Post by Me
[...]
Point is that it is not an original phrase, "Me".

General Zod
Maybe "ME" can re post the poems.....???
Me
Look them up zid.
Me
2019-09-11 22:22:58 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
"you" I've got zero worries of Will giving any of my info out lol. I've known him for years and trust him completely. There is no way anyone is going to change my mind about him or Zod. Specially over $50 from idk how many years ago. Get the fk over it lol. Grow up old folks
So you’ve met him. That’s good to know.
But you’ve not met zid.

And since you evidently don’t know the back story of the gesture of generosity, I’m sure pissbum can retrieve it from narchive, as he is so often prone to do here.
Or search for it yourself.
But the rest of us know the whole story.
Ok darling........
Will Dockery
2019-09-11 22:28:26 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Vinyl Cat
"you" I've got zero worries of Will giving any of my info out lol. I've known him for years and trust him completely. There is no way anyone is going to change my mind about him or Zod. Specially over $50 from idk how many years ago. Get the fk over it lol. Grow up old folks
So you’ve met him. That’s good to know.
But you’ve not met zid.
Here's a great introduction to General Zod, an in-person Cable television interview with him, by yours truly:

"KALEIDOSCOPE" with host Will Dockery. Special guest artist General Zod aka George Sulzbach. "KALEIDOSCOPE" is an art show featuring local artists from the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding areas. Created and produced by Rusty Wood for EATV 7.

:D
Me
2019-09-11 21:13:18 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
And Michael, that means I know nothing of alcoholics? If he even is still one. I've not met him yet that I remember. But can't wait!!
Are you always so defensive? We know zid is a drunk because of his bff pissbum.
Most of us here (and millions of Usenet users) know not to share too much of our private life in these groups.
Pissbum shares private, intimate details of his life and others here.

But if you stick around long enough, you’ll start to see why hundreds of posters here have ripped pissbum a new one and on a regular basis.