Nightmares
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:03:40 UTC
Hey You! I mean, it was going towards you...but I'm now kind of thinking you're a female?? I'm not sure actually. Lol I'm just going with the flow here. As I said in the post I posted last night. I don't know who's who, who's real, fake, got real art or who just here for the laughs. I came here to try to learn something.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:04:08 UTC
Good evening Perry Winkle!!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:07:38 UTC
It claims to be a female fro around the Bainbridge Georgia area.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:15:12 UTC
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.

Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 03:47:43 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Will, "You" commented something on one of the posts, but I've had a hectic day. Just had a peek...now it's lost.
"Me" might have written something stupid and then deleted it.
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hectic is good, more customers, more of a chance to take my daughter to see the wolves!!! <3 I'm not cheap when it comes to this. If it happens. It'll be a great experience!! I just have to try not to cry. Damn I got so off topic!
Hello, Vinyl Cat...

;)
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 03:49:54 UTC
Hello Will!
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 04:02:22 UTC
Post by Vinyl Cat
Hello Will!
How are you this evening, Vinyl Cat?
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:28:27 UTC
Hot!!!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 04:06:46 UTC
I have a nasty suspicion that "secret alleys" is slang for something
VC offers to lwd in exchange for $5.00.
High...I honestly have no idea what penis rubb was talking about. But he referenced me doing something for $5 I expected it to be so e h
Nasty dirty shit. I said no one can afford shit on my body. Cause it's worth at least a couple Grand. Peter..penis...same thing..right??? That's what I call the punk
Vinyl Cat, I would suspect tat is a High Numbers forgery.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 04:29:41 UTC
That's ok bo most here all. I talk like none are till I figure it out lol.
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 05:38:58 UTC
That's one mission of the trolls, to disrupt the group and cause confusion.
Vinyl Cat
2019-09-19 05:41:52 UTC
I stay confused so it's ok!
Bodeen
2019-09-19 22:52:15 UTC
That really applies to all level of life..............
Will Dockery
2019-09-19 07:20:07 UTC
At least you admit to your mistakes, Vinyl Cat.

2019-09-19 21:17:45 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.

You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-19 23:29:22 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
"I personally believe that all the ages of people prior
to the Flood of Noah are more correctly perceived when divided be 9 ...
that TIME as we know it only began to "gel" at the point of the flood."
- Georgann, making a mockery of Xtainity again.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-23 17:18:04 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 23:29:22 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-23 19:03:24 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
2019-09-23 19:41:28 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2019-09-24 02:26:19 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She evades like Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-29 17:06:53 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky) suffers from ADHD, but he isn't a moron.
You need to find a better excuse for being a moron.
She knows Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She slurps Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She defends Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She resembles Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She evades like Dreckweasel. I rest my case.
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman. But she runs away from difficult questions
like a little Dreckwit.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Will Dockery
2019-09-29 17:23:33 UTC
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?

Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.

2019-09-29 17:52:02 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:23:33 -0700 (PDT),
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 18:06:23 UTC
Peter J Ross wrote on Sun, 29 September 2019 17:52
--
PJR :)
τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?

Run away much, PJR?

2019-09-29 18:11:36 UTC
Post by Peter J Ross
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:23:33 -0700 (PDT),
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?
Even when I don't post here you still dream about me, Dreckster.

When you die slowly and painfully of cancer in a gutter, your last
thought will be of me.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
You actually have one friend....?
Will Dockery
2019-09-23 18:09:42 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:09:53 -0700 (PDT),
I think I got off topic. I blame my ADHD. Almost said not hyper
anymore.....but that's a total lie. Haha
An old Usenet friend of mine (known in the 'Nose, the Flonk and
elsewhere as Rocky)
You actually have one friend....?
Sure, Pendragon will slurp him all day.

2019-09-19 21:20:34 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:28:49 -0700 (PDT),
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 7:23:16 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat
I only prefer the real deal....sorry lil willie. Don't think you
can quite hold up to the expectations of the locals here. We can
handle the fake 😈 here.
Who the fuck are you responding to?
To a pink cockroach that has just crawled out of the wall of the
homeless drunken morons' shelter?

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
G***@none.i2p
2019-09-19 23:44:11 UTC
The Real Will Dockery wrote on Tue, 17 September 2019 21:36
Thoughts are not Rochester's strong suit.
;)
Do you really believe that
Okay, since all you think about seems to be "Will Dockery" and related topics, at least you have some interesting subject matter.
Note the stars in the epaulets, General like...note the pinched beard..the frog-like eyes...that mound of Brillo. This is Dockery from the mind of [General Zod}, Columbus artist...and you too can own your very own t-shirt.
Christmas is coming, get your orders in
thank you
You prove my point for me every day, all day... you show signs of obsession, and I suspect most here know it.
:)
Idiot head...you point out 25 minutes of my day.....you clock in about 20 hrs a day...
Now you run along to your office and prepare tomorrows repeats...dumb fuck.
While Rochester obsesses over and sniffs my every fart.
;)
He is a silly little jackass...................
Will Dockery
2019-09-20 04:29:10 UTC
This is an example of desk top mode.
Peter J Ross
2019-09-23 17:19:20 UTC
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 19 Sep 2019 21:29:10 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Will Dockery
This is an example of desk top mode.
The white zone is for loading and unloading only.

Whooooooooooooooooosh.

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus
General Zod
2019-09-21 22:36:57 UTC
Say whuuuuut....?
General Zod
2019-09-22 06:18:41 UTC
Hello VC...……...
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-23 20:20:45 UTC
The childish little men and their cascades...

2019-09-23 22:04:11 UTC
Thank you Will! I made two beautiful children and played the French horn beautifully. It may be a while before I write beautiful words or play beautiful music. But write and sing....I just may.
The French Horn!
The late John Entwhistle, bassist for The Who, would whip his French horn out at certain times during their shows... just short riffs but were very effective.

"I love how John just pops that French horn outta nowhere..."
Good one...................
Will Dockery
2019-09-24 02:32:08 UTC
http://youtu.be/7BmkBroiw1s
"I love how John just pops that French horn outta nowhere..."
Good one...................
Hard to go wrong with The Who.

2019-09-25 07:49:02 UTC
I enjoyed it as well. I spent so many years trying to get out and learn about other places. It was when I met Danny when I really got interested in local history. You're the first person to show me any of the real local history. I was to into what we were talking about to take pictures as I normally would have.
Hope to see you soon V.C.
General Zod
2019-09-27 08:01:33 UTC
Thank you so much George!!
I hope your Riverwalk adventure is going well today, Vinyl Cat.
:)
Hello there my friends...……….
General Zod
2019-09-29 07:17:07 UTC
The history of the area is awesome.
Agreed.... from many eras...…
W***@none.i2p
2019-09-29 18:58:36 UTC
Post by W***@none.i2p
She takes just like a woman. And she breaks just like a woman. And she
aches just like a woman
You didn't get the memo, PJR?
Pendragon made the "No Dylan"rule for the poetry group over two years ago.
How does that change the fact that your Vinyl Saviour has run away?
Is that what you do when we don't see you posting for a while, Peter?
Run away much, PJR?
Even when I don't post here you still dream about me
While /your/ every thought seems to be of me, Peter.